Finally a Real Sissy

Story Info
Treated like the sissy I want to be.
998 words
4.37
49.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Parasissy
Parasissy
10 Followers

I have to tell you about the experience I had with my wife the other night. But first a little background for context. I have been married to my wife for over 10 years, I told her a little about my "adventurous" side before we got married, and I've slowly revealed more as time has passed.

She tries to accommodate my Sissy desires, but truthfully she is not "into it" by any means. She does surprise me every so often, and dives into the strapon mistress role.

So, she had been hinting at having something planned all last week. On Friday while I was getting dressed for work, she came in and ordered me to wear fishnet stockings, lace panties, and a bra under my work clothes. I looked at her in disbelief as my little clit tingled. She saw me looking at her and again said I have something planned, don't be late.

Needless to say I was hard most of the day. She spiced things up some by sending sissy captions and memes to my phone randomly, telling me that's what I could expect that night.

When I got home she was waiting for me, she had laid out my faux leather skirt and top along with my shoulder length blonde wig. She looked at me and told me to finish getting dressed. I took off all my manly work clothes and put on my slutty Sissy outfit.

Once I was dressed my wife opened her robe to reveal she had put on her harness, and had a 7 inch cock attached to it. Then right there in the living room she ordered me to my knees and stuck that cock down my throat! As she fucked my face with that cock, sometimes gagging me by forcing me to deep throat it, she told me how much better I looked with a cock in my mouth, and told me that I needed more practice for her ultimate plan.

After about 15 minutes of raping my face she told me to look at her, as I raised my head she show me the remote camera control in her hand, and pointed behind me. As I turned I could see her phone on a tripod set up to record everything. She smiled and told me to go to the bathroom, it was time to do my makeup.

As I walked in I could see she already had stuff set out, she then started putting makeup on me. Every few minutes she would stop, and take a picture, smile at me then I'd hear the sound of a message being sent. I started to panic a little, when she saw she said that no one who didn't already know about my secret was included.

After 30 minutes of being painted up, there was a knock at the front door. My wife got a big smile and went to answer it. I could hear low voices but couldn't figure out who it was. She returned to the bathroom and had a collar with a tag that said "Cumslut" and put it on me, she also had a blindfold that she put on me.

I realized at that point who ever was at the door hadn't left, and I couldn't see a thing.

She guided me to our spare room, which was on the other side of the house, at that point I knew who ever was there definitely saw me. When we got to the other room she again ordered me to my knees. At this point she was behind me, she then ordered me to open my mouth and pushed my head forward, I could feel the cock going in my mouth, it was covered by a condom but I could still feel the head and veins with my tongue, my wife grabbed the back of my hair and "assisted" me in sucking this new cock.

After about 10 minutes, she told me to stop and stand up. She then maneuvered me to the bed and positioned me on all 4's. She turned me and said "perfect". I then felt her cock pushing against my mouth, as I opened up there was a sudden pressure against my sissy pussy, and with a forceful push the other cock slammed all the way home, the suddenness of it hurt but it immediately started fucking me, and my wife started pumping my mouth.

They proceeded to spitroast me for a while, the whole time my wife was talking about a gloryhole we had visited in the fall telling me she would have me ready for it when we went back, she also told me she make sure I could handle anything in the theater also!

When I started dripping from my clit she said something about not wasting it. She took her cock out of my mouth, and put a vibrator against my clit, all while the other cock kept fucking me. Between the cock slamming into me, and the vibrator stroking my clit, I exploded. My wife milked every bit of cum from my clit.

As the other cock slowly pulled out of my pussy, I was rolled onto my back, and my wife told me to open my mouth.

I was expecting to feel another cock enter my mouth, but I felt a warm liquid being poured into my mouth and all over my face!

My wife laughed and said "now you look like a cumslut!" She took my blindfold off and I didn't see anyone else in the room, my wife smiled and said" all I will tell you is you know who they are, and they knew about you before today. But unless they tell you, just like at the gloryhole hole, you'll never know who just fucked you! Even the camera was positioned so they weren't on it. Now clean yourself, up without wasting a drop, and don't smear your makeup, were going somewhere."

To be continued...

Parasissy
Parasissy
10 Followers