Finally Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was miserable. Being with Brandon, but not being able to show my feelings for him. My sister's constant barrage of conversation and questions got old really quick. Even worse, Jamie had a puppy dog crush on my new boyfriend. Throughout his summer transformation, she was constantly telling me how hot he was and she didn't hold back on complementing him on his new clothes, and just being that 'syrupy sweet teenybopper' every time he was around.

We didn't get a single moment alone for the whole night!

During the week was just as bad... just being around him every day at school but only having the fleeting moments alone between classes was unbearable. We only had the briefest of kisses last Friday night, and I was hungering for his mouth, to touch him finally. And my popularity at school after the big win meant that anytime we did have time together there were folks always around us, congratulating me on the big win... It was so frustrating!

Then, I got some great news.

"Oh my God, Kyle! My parents have decided to spend the night out of the house this Friday. It is their anniversary, and they are going to make a whole night of it. They're even getting a room at one of the big fancy hotels downtown. If you can stay over the night we will have the entire house to ourselves."

I was smiling from ear to ear. "Awesome, I can't wait!" I was so excited I kissed him quickly on the mouth. When I realized what I had just done, I panicked, looking around to see if anyone was close by. Luckily we were still out in the parking lot and I don't think anyone saw us.

__________________________

Brandon looked out his bedroom as his parent's car pulled out of the driveway. After they drove down the road, he turned back to Kyle with a smile, "Coast is clear..."

He didn't get much else out after that because when he turned around, Kyle was sprawled on his bed, completely naked. Kyle smirked and said, "What? I just figured we would pick up where we left off..."

"That is a bit further along than we 'were', but I'm not complaining. I can roll with it" Brandon said smiling at him. "Well it would seem I'm a bit over dressed." Brandon quickly tore off his shirt and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his jeans, pushing them and his boxers to the floor. He stepped out of them and slowly approached the bed, crawling up between Kyle's thickly muscled legs.

Brandon stopped when his face was over Kyle's semi-hardon. He first licked from the middle of Kyle's ball sack all the way to the top of the shaft, running his tongue all around the underside of the head. He savored the smell and taste. He lifted Kyle's quickly hardening cock and slowly lowered his mouth onto it. With just the head in his mouth, Brandon swirled his tongue all around the head, eliciting a sharp moan from Kyle.

Being careful with his teeth, Brandon tried to see how much of Kyle's thickening cock he could take in his mouth. He got close to halfway, when his gag reflex gave way. He went slower and tried to ignore the gagging feeling. It was a strange feeling, but eventually it passed and he was able to deep throat Kyle's cock to the point that Kyle's bush tickled his nose.

Kyle was squirming now and thrusting his hips upwards a bit. He reached down and ran his fingers through Brandon's hair. His breathing was picking up as was his volume. The Ooo's and ahh's were mixing with the mumbling coming from Brandon. Kyle began to feel that building sensation as his balls were tightening up in preparation.

Brandon was rolling Kyle's balls around in his right hand, as his left was feeling the chest of his boyfriend. He felt as the balls started to pull in. He knew Kyle was getting close, even before Kyle warned him. Brandon didn't stop!

Kyle screamed a cry of pleasure as his orgasm washed over him. Brandon's tongue got its first taste of cum. It was an intoxicating flavor. He felt his cock twitch and knew whatever happened next he would not last very long. Brandon tried to savor every last drop, but Kyle's gushing balls had too much frustration buildup that it was more cum than Brandon's mouth could contain, some dribbled down Kyle's shaft and pooled in his hairy bush.

Brandon swallowed but kept a bit of Kyle's cum in his mouth, as he moved up to give him a kiss. Kyle's semen swirled around in their mouths as they kissed each other with passion. It was a perfect snowballing! Kyle enjoyed his first taste of cum but he knew that he needed some of Brandon's cum to compare. He pushed Brandon back, determined to resume what was interrupted by Brandon's folks.

Kissing down Brandon's firm chest, Kyle stopped briefly and ran his tongue around Brandon's right nipple before continuing down. Reaching his prize he first gave Brandon's stiff cock, a single lick, from base to puffy red head. He went back down and ran his tongue all around his boyfriend's nuts. He slowly took each one into his mouth, sucking them gently. Brandon let out little moans and 'ahhs' that let him know he was doing a good job.

Finally, he took a hold of Brandon's cock, and took its head into his mouth. Like Brandon had done, he swirled the head all round his mouth. He moved down on Brandon's cock to see how much he could take... after a few more inches, he gagged. He tried to relax his throat, but the gag came back. He settled for his 'halfway down' and started in earnest. Moving his tongue with each down thrust and swirling his head around, Brandon's response became loud and throaty.

"Oh god Kyle... I think I'm gonna... Ahhhh."

Kyle was rewarded for his efforts as a mouthful of Brandon's seed pumped into his waiting tummy. Kyle continued to suck and lick until his boyfriend's cock was clean. He looked up into Brandon's loving green eyes and noticed the big grin on his face. Kyle moved up the bed, and laid on his side next to Brandon. He draped his left leg and arm over his boyfriend, rubbing Brandon's chin with his fingertips.

"That was amazing. I never dreamed..." Brandon said.

"You weren't bad yourself. I can't believe you took my whole dick. I mean you really swallowed me down."

"Well I have never done that before, but I just wanted it to be special."

Kyle melted a bit and leaned in to kiss Brandon. Within a few seconds their tongues were at it again. Kyle's hand fondling Brandon's chest, he felt a stiffening under his leg as Brandon's cock was coming back to life. They had not discussed it, but Kyle had already decided that he wanted to bottom for Brandon.

Kyle lifted up his head breaking the kiss, Brandon pulling his bottom lip as he pulled away. "Bran... I... I think I love you... and I need you inside of me... please!"

Brandon was taken aback by Kyle's declaration. Love! That was a powerful word.

__________________________

I'm sure my face looked pretty dumb for a minute there. Kyle loved me... Wow, there just wasn't anything more I could say. I realized then, that I love him too. But could I say it? At the time, my gut reaction was to show him how much I loved him.

I rolled out from under him, walking over to my dresser. I had prepared for this night and had picked up a bottle of KY. When I came back he had already moved around and was on his back. I moved in-between his legs again. He pulled his legs up to give me better access as I moved in closer.

I squirted just a small bit of the lube on my fingertips and moved it around his anus. It was actually a bit weird feeling across and around someone asshole. Then, on one of my passes my finger slipped in a bit, Kyle took in a deep breath. With my finger already there, I pushed forward, past the first knuckle, then the second. I pulled my finger in and out to spread the KY all around.

I looked him in his eyes and asked, "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes... please..." he answered.

I got up and moved in closer. I applied some of the lube to my hard-on. Before I knew it, I had the head of my cock, pressing against Kyle's sphincter. I slowly pushed in. He was very tight, but the slickness helped. The tingling sensation from the pressure on my cock was amazing.

Kyle moaned an "Oh God!" as the head of my cock entered him.

I slowly continued to push in deeper. A whimper escaped from Kyle. Inch by inch, I entered slowly. I never broke eye contact with Kyle. I did not see pain in his eyes, there was only bliss that was evident from the way he flung his head back and half-lidded his eyes. Within a few seconds, I was in as far as I could go. My nuts were now resting on Kyle's ass.

I leaned down, I wanted his mouth again. As I got closer to him, I said something. Something I couldn't believe that was coming out of my mouth. "Oh God... I love you too baby..." I whispered just before my lips engulfed his.

__________________________

My mind was reeling, 'did I just tell Brandon I loved him? Oh god... yea I did.' The look on his face... Was it too soon? I meant it, but... then a smile crossed his face, a mischievous smile. He rolled out from under me and walked over to his dresser. The way his ass shook as he walked, his now rippling back and leg muscles flexed with every move, he was a vision and I'm the luckiest man in the world.

I moved around on the bed, shifting to my back and turning with my ass to him as he turned around. As I thought, he had a bottle of some kind of lube. I was glad he had thought ahead, but that was Brandon, always one step ahead.

He walked back to the bed with a devilish grin on his face. He was so gentle. He applied the lube to my asshole. The pleasure that he was giving me was very different than anything I had ever tried. His finger poked in my asshole and my gut reaction was to wince in pain, but to my surprise there was no pain. As he entered me with his finger, there was a spot that he kept hitting with his finger. I'm sure my cock jumped each time. It was something I had never felt before.

After a few seconds of lubing me up with his finger, Brandon looked up at me, those green eyes of his, sparkling in anticipation. "Are you ready?"

"Yes... please..." was all I could moan out.

He moved up between my legs and I felt his cock at my entrance. It slid right in. There was a mild discomfort for a second, then nothing but the sensation of his cock slowly entering my ass. His cock touched that spot again and I almost cried out. I had started to shut my eyes, but I kept eye contact with Brandon. I let go, just living in the moment, enjoying the feeling of fullness as his cock bottomed out.

I watched him leaning down never wanting to break eye contact and just as Brandon's face hovered over mine, he whispered to me, "Oh God... I love you too baby..." as he took my mouth. All I could feel was his passion and his love for me as we kissed.

He loved me! That stoked a fire in my heart. I could not have loved another soul more than I loved Brandon at this moment. This boy was driving my senses crazy. That was when the real fun began.

__________________________

Brandon pulled out slowly then drove back in hard. He worked up a rhythm, of pulling out slow, then diving in hard and fast, his balls slapping Kyle's ass on the way down. They continued a heavy and passionate kiss throughout. Small tears of joy leaked out of Kyle's eyes as he basked in Brandon's love for him.

Brandon then pulled his lips away from Kyle's hungry mouth as he began a faster tempo, a pounding jackhammer of a pace. Kyle began to writhe under the assault, his cock leaking precum all over his belly. It was good that no one was home because the sounds of lovemaking filled the house.

The boys looked into each other's eyes as their climax was reaching its peak. Without looking, Brandon shifted his right hand down to Kyle's dripping cock and began a smooth pumping of the shaft. Kyle's precum was making his hand slip and slide.

"Oh God Bran... Don't stop! Harder!"

Brandon's speed increased, the force of his impacts increased, the roughness of the jerking of Kyle's cock was pushing Kyle over the edge. Kyle came first. He screamed as the first real sexual orgasm of his young life rolled over him. His cum flew over his head with the first shot, splattering on the wall, the next few streaked his face, then his chest and the final remnants formed a pool on his belly.

As Kyle's cum was hitting the wall, his anus began clamping down on Brandon's cock. This drove him over the edge. A throaty grunt escaped his mouth as his seed shot into his boyfriend. He made one final plunge in as his orgasm took a hold of him. He didn't move a muscle as the waves of pleasure kicked in from the endorphins going crazy in his head and throbbing throughout his body. Kyle's ass continued to milk the remaining semen from Brandon's slowly shrinking cock.

As the initial waves subsided, Brandon lowered himself gently onto Kyle. Kyle's cum becoming the cream filling in their Oreo. Brandon began licking Kyle's seed off of his face and kissing his mouth in the process. Kyle chuckled underneath him. Their breathing finally starting to return to normal, Brandon laid his head beside Kyle's, laughing at the sheer joy of what they had just accomplished.

As they both drifted off to sleep, their last thoughts were, 'I love you'.

12