Finally Ch. 01

Story Info
Fate steps in & sends woman on erotic ride.
640 words
3.95
16.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to be stark raving mad" She thought as she stared into the full length mirror. "Why am I doing this? Why am I dressing like a--a SKINNY woman??"

She looked at the crimson velvet crop top, long sleeves molded to her arms, short jet black leather shirt that would reveal her red silk panties if she moved wrong. Her silvery hair with its few streaks of fiery red tumbled down onto her shoulders. Her youthful face did not match with the tresses, but somehow they combined to make her look exotic.

All she saw was the exposed flesh, the chubby knees. She missed the voluptuous, lush erotic woman she was. She missed the bright green eyes that always held a look of amusement in them, she missed the full, ripe breasts that begged to be worshipped and caressed.

She didn't see the round, squeezable ass, the lips that held a hint of a pout to them. All she saw was a fat woman.

The party she was being prodded into attending was for BBWs and the men that admired and lusted after them. Her friends had pushed at her for weeks until she finally gave in just to silence them. Now she was here and terrified. So many younger women... so many men.

"What in the name of the Gods am I doing here?!!" Her mind was a whirl of whys and how comes as she tried to slip out to get to her car and flee.

He had seen her as soon as she walked in. He looked over her, his dark eyes missing nothing. He felt his manhood stir as she turned, giving him a delicious view of her backside. He was tall, muscular, raven hair down to his shoulders. He had attended many of these, looking, hoping.

"Finally... After all this time." He smiled as he saw her try in vain to escape. He moved through the crowd like smoke, touching her arm. "No." His voice was like honey, rich, smooth.

She turned and stared. "No?"

"No. You are not leaving... not unless it is with me..."

She looked at him like he had taken full leave of his senses. "I am not going anywhere with you..."

He smiled and pulled her ample form close, revealing his strength. "Yes you are..."

She never knew how she ended up in his car, or in his richly appointed apartment. She began to imagine headlines--her body found mangled. Her fears were mirrored in her eyes and he chuckled as he ran a finger along her cheek.

"I will not hurt you... unless you ask me too..."

"Why am I here? What do you..."

He silenced her with a soul probing kiss, his large hands moving over her with caresses meant to ignite inner flames. Instead of fear, she felt desire, need. He knew and with a smile guided her to a massive bed, surrounded by candles, incense.

"After tonight... you will be mine forever." He undressed her with skill and tenderness, touching, tasting each and every inch as he exposed it. He lowered his head to her nipple, tongue swirling around it lightly, teasingly.

She moaned, arching into his touches. For the first time she forgot about the jiggling flesh, the flaws only she noticed. All she knew was the fire within her veins. The molten heat gathering between her slowly opening legs was making her writhe and whimper in passion.

He moved down her body, nipping, licking. When he reached her wetness he slid his tongue over the pouty outer lips, dizzy from the ambrosia like taste of her. He slipped a finger inside, probing, tormenting.

She was moaning, begging him to end the teasing, make her scream. But he ignored her, intent on exploring the warm, wet sweetness of her throbbing sex.

((Want part two?))