Finally Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she said, and took me in her hand.

"What?" I asked.

"I've never seen one before, silly. I was waiting for yours. It's beautiful."

She leaned down and took the tip of it in her mouth.

"Olivia," I moaned and she slowly moved her mouth up and down the shaft a couple of times before releasing me.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll do that later," she said, laid down on my bed and pulled me on top of her.

"I don't have any ..." I started.

"Don't be silly, I have been on the pill for two years. I never want anything to be between us when we're making love."

Olivia kissed me and opened her legs.

She took me in her hand and guided me to her opening.

"Go slowly in the beginning," she said.

I could feel her heat and wetness against her tip as I parted her lips. Complying with her wishes, I moved slowly, even though I wanted to be as deeply inside of Olivia as I could.

I felt some resistance.

"I love you," we both said at the same time. I pushed forward and her hips met me as we took the virginities that we had been saving for each other, she knowingly and me oblivious to my own feelings.

Olivia winced for a split second and I paused.

"Just give me a moment," she said and kissed me passionately, her breasts pressed against my body and me deep inside of her.

It was Olivia who started moving first and I quickly matched her rhythm. I was wrong again. Kissing and feeling her breasts wasn't the greatest thing in the world. But being deep inside of Olivia while feeling her body against mine and then kissing her definitively was.

We got lost in our lovemaking and time seemed to stop.

This being my first time, I knew I would not last long but I wanted to hold out for Olivia for as long as I could. I slowed down a couple of times, trying to stay composed and not carried away by lust and passion. But Olivia always drew me back deep inside of her, urging me on.

When her breathing got faster and a silent shudder ran through her body, I felt an immense sense of satisfaction.

"That was ridiculous," she exhaled. "I didn't think it would be this good."

Then she added with a smile: "This time I'm glad you waited. That was very sweet. Now it's your turn."

"Our turn," I corrected her.

I looked down our bodies and couldn't believe that it was me sliding in and out of her, that we were having sex. Olivia spread her legs to allow me to be inside of her as deeply as possibly.

We picked up the pace and she must have sensed that my excitement was building.

"Yes, Nick. Do it. I want to feel it."

I could sense the onset of my own orgasm building.

"Olivia ...," was all I managed to say.

"Love me, cum in me. I want to feel it."

I pushed in her as far as I could when the first spurt came and then another. That triggered Olivia's second orgasm, this one more intense, and she dug her nails into my back while I kissed her to prevent her from screaming out loud.

I stayed inside of her as long as I could and when I finally withdrew, our juices trickled down Olivia's thigh. She dipped a finger in it and gave it a taste.

"I like it," she said. We gotta try that next."

Olivia snuggled against me and we kissed and talked and kissed again before physical and emotional exhaustion got the better of us and we drifted off to sleep.

We made love three more times during the night and once again after waking up.

Afterwards, it really hit me for the first time that everything would be different now. I had a girlfriend -- the only one I ever wanted to be with.

When I got a towel for Olivia, I heard my mom rummaging in the kitchen and realized it was Sunday, our usual day for brunch with Olivia's family.

Olivia was sitting on the bed, wearing a pair of my shorts and one of my t-shirts.

"We need to tell them, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so, silly."

"They'll be really surprised," I laughed. "I bet they didn't see this coming."

"Yeah, right," Olivia rolled her eyes. She took me by the hand and we made our way down the stairs.

My mom was holding a bowl of fruit when we walked into the kitchen.

"Mom, we gotta tell you something."

She turned around and, when she saw us standing together, hand in hand, she shrieked, dropped the bowl and rushed to embrace Olivia.

"Finally!" my mom said, much to my confusion. Apparently, everybody had known about this but me.

12