Finally Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherry is full of surprises and Rico is totally intrigued.
9.8k words
4.82
16.5k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No surprise, Sherry awoke with a pretty big smile on her face. And after the insanely hot night she'd had enjoying things she'd only ever dreamed of with her new young stud, who could blame her. But when she looked across the bed at the other pillow and saw that he was gone, it felt like her the warm fuzzy little bubble she'd been wrapped in suddenly burst.

Obviously Rico had had a change of heart and he'd left.

Of course she knew he'd leave eventually, with the difference in their age, it was inevitable, but she just hoped it wouldn't be so soon. Probably he came to his senses and asked himself what a good looking guy of thirty-two, who could pretty much have any woman he wanted, was doing with her -- a woman who had just turned fifty and was technically old enough to be his mother.

Still, as she slumped back into the pillow, as disappointed as she was, Sherry couldn't help but clench her thighs, just thinking about how incredible it had been with him. After eight long years of celibacy, it was like she'd hit the jackpot when she'd broken her dry spell with one hell of a bang with someone as hot as him.

Then she sat up in bed, straining to listen when she thought she heard some movement on the stairs, and actually heaved a sigh of relief when the handsome devil himself walked through the door of her bedroom, flashing a gorgeous smile as his he approached the bed carrying a tray of food. Now she felt kind of guilty for doubting him, especially since whatever he'd made them for breakfast sure smelled fantastic.

"Morning, sunshine," he said with a naughty grin, dropping a kiss on the top of her head, before setting the tray down on the nightstand. "I normally get up early, and you just looked so peaceful, that I thought I'd let you sleep in while I made us something to eat."

"Thank you." She grinned, nodding at the tray. "And does it ever look good." And then her gaze slid over him, and she heaved a happy little sigh, since he sure did, too. Tall, dark, handsome, rippling with muscles and insanely hot in just his boxers, her mouth was watering just as hard looking at him as it was the food.

Rico crawled into bed beside her, took the two cups of coffee off the tray, handing her one, and after setting the other back on the night stand beside him, he picked up the tray and set it on the bed between them, telling her, "I made you an omelet, hope you like it."

Sherry inhaled, letting out a happy little moan, eagerly licking her lips in anticipation. "Mmm, and it sure smells amazing." Then, looking a little guilty, as she accepted the plate he handed her, she said, "I guess it's a good thing you picked up some groceries, huh?"

Rico snorted, and agreed, "Yeah, no kidding." Then he shook his head. "Honestly, Sherry, I don't know how you survive with how little you keep in your kitchen."

With a shrug she cut into her fluffy cheese omelet with her fork. "Like I told you, living on my own, I usually just pick up what I need, whenever I need it. So, I don't keep much around."

Rico nodded, as he ate. No shit. Then once he'd swallowed, he said, "I could see that when I was trying fix us breakfast. I'm starting to think I need to hang around to take care of you."

When Sherry shot him a smile and told him, "I'd say you've already been doing just that, and pretty well, too." Rico wiggled his eyebrows playfully and they both laughed, recalling all the kinky fun they'd had the night before.

Then he looked thoughtful, as he said, "That reminds me, there's one thing we're out of, I've got put on the grocery list."

"Oh, what's that?"

Grinning devilishly, he told her, "Whipped cream."

Sherry almost choked on her orange juice, she started laughing so hard. That was one night she knew she'd never forget, the night they had a whipped cream fight, and had even more fun licking it off each other, till they'd wound up having a shower just to get it all off -- where of course they went at it again. God, she'd been without a man for so long that she could still hardly believe she'd been lucky enough to have him come waltzing into her life and shaking things up like she couldn't believe, especially with how insatiable he was -- never mind how insatiable she'd become with him.

Once they were done with their breakfast, as though to prove her right, Rico put everything back on the tray and then turned and set it on the bedside table. Then she watched as he slipped off his boxers and carelessly tossed them over his shoulder beside the bed, making her swallow not only at the sight of him, so fully erect, but at the way he was looking at her like he planned on having her for dessert. Slipping his hand around her waist, he helped her onto her side. Smiling into her eyes, his warm brown eyes dark with arousal, he said, "Why don't you slide your leg up over my thigh?" Oh god, how could she say no to an offer like that?

And when she glanced down and saw that he was already hard as steel, and visibly pulsing, she was more than happy to comply.

Her eyes fell shut as he began to stroke his fingers over her sex, making her breathing go all choppy. "Damn, look at you, already so wet for me," he whispered, brushing his lips against hers.

All she could do was moan -- whatever he was doing to her pussy, just felt so damn good, she could hardly express how incredible it made her feel. Shifting her leg high on his thigh, to give him better access, she said in a breathy whisper, "Actually, I think I've been wet for you since you first walked into my house."

Rico groaned out loud as he slipped a finger inside her, recalling how crazy it had been when he'd taken her that first night, right on the kitchen counter, his cock actually twitching pretty damn hard at the thought. And she'd been so wet, and ready for him as he slid into her from behind, and rode her like a madman, he was just so thrilled to have her. And now all he could think of was getting inside her again. The whole thing was a little crazy. He enjoyed sex as much as the next guy, but for some reason with her he was starting to think that he'd never be able to get enough. She was almost addictive.

And the moment Sherry felt the thick head of his cock pushing inside her, she began to moan and shift her hips, licking at her lips as he began to fill her inch by long hard inch. And she knew that sex had never been anything like this before, at least not for her. But as he pushed his way inside her, and slowly began to stretch and fill her up more and more with every leisurely flex of his hips, she wondered if she'd ever be able to go back to what it was like before he'd turned her into such a wanton sex fiend. Especially considering that she hadn't been this intimate with a man since her husband had died eight long years ago -- and even then she knew she'd never been this insatiable, or ever enjoyed sex as much.

And then he shifted his hips and the way he was striking her g-spot with every thrust had her arching her back and panting, and brokenly murmuring, "Oh, yes, Rico, just like that."

He smiled, and reached up and tugged and twisted on one of her nipples, feeling her clench him hard inside her in response. "You know I love the feeling of being inside you like this," he whispered against her lips, as he feathered them with little kisses.

Her eyes slid open and she agreed, "I know, and I love the feel of you. How incredibly tight you feel inside me, even the little sting of you filling me up feels just so good it's almost indescribable. You're such a perfect fit, it's like you were meant for me."

She wouldn't get an argument from him, and he knew if he could stay buried like this inside her forever, he'd be one helluva happy man.

And the moment he started to circle her clit with his fingertip, teasing the tingling little bundle of nerves out of its hiding place, Sherry dug her nails into his shoulder and started really breathing hard, whispering, "Oh, fuck me, yes."

Rico chuckled. "Your wish is my command." Cupping her ass in his hands, he began to pick up pace, lost in the sight of her going to pieces in his arms as he began to work her good and hard, amazed how perfect it felt with her every time.

"Oh, god, yes, Rico, yes, yes, yes!" she cried out, as the most amazing sensation tore through her sex, ricocheting straight through every nerve ending in her body, making every last of inch of her deliriously tremble.

Rico brushed his lips over her open mouth, blown away by how fucking sexy she looked as he claimed her body with his, making her come so hard. "You have any idea how sexy you look right now, naked and in my arms, screaming my name as I fill you up with my cock, making you come like there's no tomorrow."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Sherry sank her tongue into his mouth, desperate to taste him as her whole body rode the most perfect wave as she climaxed, moaning into their kiss as his tongue mated with hers. Their mouths and bodies joined, dancing to the same erotic rhythm, she quivered from head to toe as he took her places she'd only ever imagined. It was almost other worldly, and too incredible for words. Almost afraid to open her eyes in case it had all been a dream, when he sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and gently tugged it with his teeth, the slight sting was all it took to send her right over the edge and into the abyss -- such glorious mind-numbing abyss, where her pussy just wouldn't stop tingling.

Never in her wildest dreams had she thought that getting her kitchen renovated would have turned into something like this, with only the hottest man -- probably in the entire world -- making her feel like the most desirable being alive, with the way he made love to her, like she was the only woman he'd ever want, or need.

And then clamping his hands down hard on her ass Rico plowed into her deep, moaning against her mouth as he felt himself letting go. His cock pulsing wickedly hard deep inside her, he could feel her inner muscles clamping hard around him, so damn tight, he felt himself coming with the strength of a tidal wave, more than filling her up with his seed. Pulling back, he looked into her eyes as his cock just kept on pulsing. "God, what you do to me, Sherry. Can you feel me coming inside you, filling you up? I just love the feeling of being with you like this. And I don't want it to end."

Cupping his face in his hand, Sherry pressed her lips to his, nodding her head in agreement, both of them struggling to breathe, she closed her eyes savoring the feel of him still pulsating deep inside her and making her pussy quiver even harder. Flexing her muscles she tightened her inner walls, caressing his sex and milking him of every last thing he had to give. "I know," she whispered, "and right now I really wish we never had to leave this bed."

He chuckled and hugged her to his chest. "Sounds like a nice way to live to me, buried inside you like this. If only we didn't have to eat, I think I'd be happy right where I am for the rest of my life."

Heaving a shaky breath, she knew she'd be just as happy, joined with this hot young stud forever. Her life would be complete, because if she had him to call her own, what else would she ever need.

They cuddled for a while, Rico stroking her hair, and dropping little kisses over her face, until he felt himself starting to stir again, knowing just being naked with her in bed was enough to restart the launch sequence. But since he had plans for their day, as nice as it was just to enjoy each other, doing nothing more than being close and getting each other off, he knew they had to get up. So he finally slid out of bed, picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. And the way she squealed and laughed made him chuckle, too.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, playfully swatting at his back.

"I'm going to give you a shower, and then we're going out," he told her, giving her backside a nice little tap.

Hmmm, she liked the sounds of that -- at least he wasn't taking off and leaving her on her own.

And once they got in the shower, it was back on. Though he started off with the best of intentions, just washing her like he'd promised, when he bent his head and began to suckle one very tempting looking pink nipple and her pussy started clenching, she knew she needed him again. And once he parted her thighs and pushed a finger inside her, she almost came on the spot. God, he was just so good at turning her on. Just the brush of his lips or the feel of his hands on her body and every inch of her started humming all over again.

Then when he dropped to his knees and picked up her foot and rested it on his leg spreading her thighs, and as he began to lick into her soft silky folds, Sherry threw back her head and helplessly moaned. Her pussy was already tingling so insanely hard, every last cell in her body felt ready to implode. Dear god, the man knew just what to do with a pussy. "Hmm, damn you taste sweet," Rico murmured over the pounding water. And then he was pushing in a second finger and really beginning to work her into an orgasm of epic proportions.

And a moment later, Shelly screamed, "Oh, fuck I'm coming, Rico." As she felt the most incredible sensation wash through her, he didn't stop and kept right on working her pussy, even as she dug fingers into his shoulder and squeezed, sure that she was seeing lights flashing before her eyes, he was making her come so wickedly hard. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, Rico, I'm coming so damn hard, I can barely breathe and I think my damn legs are going to give out."

Finally, he chuckled, looking up at her. Never one to hold back what she was feeling, he loved to see her losing it like this, and being so vocal about it, too. It had to be one of his favorite things in the world. She was just so open and honest about her feelings. Getting to his feet he took her mouth in a deep ravenous kiss, his cock as hard as he'd ever felt it, pulsing between them. "And now I need to get inside you," he told her, cupping her face in his hands, and teasing her with his erection brushing against her pussy.

Numbly nodding her head, Sherry had other ideas, dropping to her knees she took him in her mouth almost deep throating him the second she sucked him back. And now it was Rico's turn to groan out loud and mutter, "Jesus, Sherry, you keep that up, I'm going to shoot right down your throat."

Undeterred, she just grinned around his cock, and kept right sucking on him hard and deep, amazed that she could take him so far down her throat, since he was hardly a small guy, and she was fairly new to giving oral. And just the delectably smooth feel and salty sweet taste of him sliding over her tongue was getting her desperately hot for him all over again. Finally, when he reached down and lifted her back onto her feet, she couldn't decide if she was disappointed or delighted at least until he turned her around bent her at the waist and then plowed into her so deep and fast that everything she owned began to tingle like crazy, setting of yet another orgasm for the record books.

Rico's hands clenched on her hips, bending his knees, he couldn't get over how fucking amazing it felt to slide into her hot little pussy, and no matter how many times he'd already had her, all he wanted was more. And the way she clamped down hard around him, almost sent him right over the edge from the get go; it had to be the best feeling ever. "Damn, Sherry," he muttered, "you just feeling so fucking good, it's like sliding into heaven with you every single time."

Groaning out loud at the exquisite feel of him filling her up, even tighter from behind, had her chest heaving as her legs began to shake, her pulse racing out of control. "Oh, wow, yes," she muttered, "just like that." Her eyes drifting shut, he was hitting her just where she needed him, and she'd never felt more full or ever as elated. And somehow incredibly, it felt like more than just sex with him. It was like they knew each other inside and out.

As Rico ran his tongue along her back, Sherry shivered, every inch of her on fire for him. Nothing had ever felt like what she had with him. Reaching around her, and massaging her clit as he picked up his pace, Rico began to tease another orgasm out of her, sure that he was going to lose it any second, with how fucking amazing it felt to fuck her nice and deep from behind. But he wanted to feel her come when he did. It was just the best feeling ever to feel his cock letting go inside her at the same moment she went to pieces, shivering in his arms and squeezing his dick nice and hard.

Finally, groaning out loud, he felt the incredible rush shoot through him as he shot his load deep inside her, at the same moment she clenched his cock in a death grip and screamed out his name. Wrapping his arms around her as they both trembled and fought to breathe, he knew this was where he always wanted to be, just like this, deep inside his woman, since that's who she'd become. As far as he was concerned, she was his now, for just as long as she wanted him.

Helping her to stand up, he clutched her in his arms, both of them struggling to catch their breath as the water pelted down on them hard. Turning her in his arms, cupping her face in his hands, he pressed a kiss to her lips and holding her gaze, told her, "You know you're mine now, right?"

Circling her arms around his chest, Sherry heaved an elated sigh and squeezed him tight to her breasts. Sure that it was the best thing she'd ever heard -- that he wanted her to be his.

Once they'd finished washing each other again, and got out of the shower, Rico took his sweet time drying her off, getting her wet all over again, and making her roll her eyes, when he'd dry off one of her breasts, then bend and suck her nipple into his mouth and tease it with his tongue. And when he did the same with the other one and even grazed it with his teeth, Sherry shivered and told him, "God, Rico, my pussy will be dripping soon if you keep that up."

Just to see be sure, he slipped a hand between her legs and smiled when he felt how wet she already was. To say she was responsive would be one hell of an understatement. All he had to do was look at her the right way, and he knew he could get her sweet little pussy humming.

But then he looked down at the semi he was already sporting and laughed. "I think it's just what we do to each other, Sherry. We want each other so bad we can hardly wait to get each other off again."

Biting into her lip she wrapped her hands around his cock and gave it a few strokes, making him shake his head at her and laugh. Removing her hand from his dick, he said, "Save it for later, we're going out remember?"

Nodding she said, "Okay." But she still brushed her pussy up against his semi-rigid cock and rubbed her breasts across his chest as she gave him one last lingering kiss before she left the bathroom to get dressed.

Staring after her nice tight ass as she sauntered her way out of the bathroom, and then looking down at the state of his now full-blown erection, Rico just shook his head as he realized he was over the moon for her, which would explain how easily she could arouse him. All it took was a kiss, and he was hard as a brick.

As they got dressed together, zippering up her little cream leather skirt, Sherry looked over at him, and asked, "So where are we going?"

"Well, I texted my sister and she said that although the kids seem to like staying in the condo, they really need to get out somewhere. So, I offered to take them out for some lunch." Then he looked over at her and told her, "And I thought it would be nice if came along and met them."

Her brow shot up, not sure if she heard him right. "You want me to meet your family?"

Tugging her into her arms, he brushed her hair back and said, "Yeah. I want them to meet my girl. And I think it would be nice if you met them, too. But I should warn you, my sister's always kind of frazzled, since her husband's such an asshole that she's basically become a single mom, doing her best to raise her two kids without much help from him. But I think the kids are pretty sweet, if maybe a little precocious."