Finally Found a Couple

Story Info
After long search, nice couple is found for fun.
1k words
4.18
57.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers

After many chats online, Lisa and I finally found a couple we wanted to meet. We set up and a meet and greet...no strings...at a restaurant and shared drinks, dinner, and a quite a few laughs. Without a doubt we liked them. The wife Alicia was an adorable blonde, smallish perky breasts, a gorgeous smile and a great looking ass. The husband Paul was a decent looking guy, nice sense of humor, very down to earth. We left with the notion of talking to our respective spouses alone and contacting each other online if we all felt good about it. We all did!!!!

Paul and Alicia invited us up to their place for dinner. It was the middle of summer and just gorgeous out. We arrived a little early and they asked if we would like to go four-wheeling. Paul took Lisa and Alicia took me. I held her tight and I watched Lisa and Paul race up ahead. Alicia smelled amazing and I could feel myself getting aroused as she bounced into me as we rode through woods and back trails. I wanted to kiss her already but was also nervous and wanted to be a gentleman.

We returned back and Alicia put the finishing touches on a wonderful meal. What a fantastic cook she is. With dinner completed Paul suggested that maybe we would all like to get in their hot tub and play truth or dare...as an ice breaker.

The water was pleasant and we sat outside looking at the stars and mountains surrounding us. Paul and Alicia had put together some truth or dare cards and water proofed them. In a little basket we passed around the cards were picked. I sat next to Alicia and Paul next to Lisa. Alicia's hands were on my leg and mine on hers. The dares were somewhat simple at first...kissing, nuzzling, touching. After we all seemed comfortable on that they pulled out another deck that was a little more involved.

I watched as Paul and Lisa touched under the water and she smiled as he obviously was playing with her shaved pussy. Seeing this I knew that I could be a little more fresh with Alicia. She soon had a hold of my cock and was stroking me under the water. The game was soon being forgotten as temperatures rose. Alicia proved to be an amazing kisser. Paul was soon making out with Lisa and had her lean back so he could play with her pussy.

Alicia climbed on to my lap and kissed me. My cock rested against her belly and she stroked it under the water while she rubbed her breasts on my chest. I looked over at Lisa and Paul was really fucking her pussy with his fingers. Lisa moaned and squirmed as he was obviously hitting the right spot.

Alicia took my face in her hands and slid her tongue into my mouth. She was so sensual. With her tongue in my mouth she reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. I gripped her ass as she bounced on my cock. Her hands gripping my hair. I leaned my head back as she rose over me and kissed me harder as she picked up the pace. I could hear Lisa moaning but my concentration was all on Alicia's pussy and her amazing mouth.

Alicia whispered in my ear that she wanted to feel my cum inside her. I squeezed her ass and soon was pistoning up into her pussy as she bounced on me. I came and she shoved her tongue back into my mouth as I tried to catch my breath. Alicia lied on top of me as we watched Paul fuck Lisa slowly. He had her legs wrapped around him while she rested her elbows on the side of the hot tub for leverage. Soon he was also depositing a load in my wife.

Alicia remained on my lap and my cock was soon hardening again inside her pussy. Paul suggested we go inside now and relax in the living room. Alicia kissed me and bounced a few times on my cock before pulling me out and climbing out of the tub. Lisa came over to me and kissed me. Paul retrieved towels and we all headed into the living room.

Their living room had a very nice wrap around couch and Paul found a corner to lie on while Alicia went over and pulled his towel aside, she began sucking on his hardening cock. Paul was perhaps 6 inches. Lisa and I sat across from them and she was soon sucking me as well. What a content feeling. Both wives lovingly sucking our cocks. Alicia was soon on her knees with her ass in the air as she sucked Paul.

Paul asked if I would like some more of Alicia and I quickly walked over and knelt down on the floor to give her pussy a few licks. Lisa straddled Paul's face and he ate the cum out of her pussy. I stood and slid my cock into Alicia and without hesitation began to pump her pussy with abandon. Lisa smiled as I rubbed Alicia's back and fucked her hard, Paul's tongue snaking into her soaked pussy. Alicia was soon losing control of Paul's cock in her mouth. Lisa climbed on to all fours and asked me to get her from behind.

I walked over to my beautiful wife and took her from behind as she leaned over the couch and kissed Paul. Alicia climbed on to Paul's cock and rocked back and forth as she watched her husband alternate between kissing Lisa and sucking her big tits. I soon came in Lisa and Paul soon followed with an orgasm of his own.

We all collapsed on the couch and Alicia sat next to me and stroked my cock dry with her hand. Lisa and Paul kissed some more and rubbed each other. It was getting very late and although we all wanted to fuck some more our jobs probably would not be as understanding if we all went to our jobs exhausted.

Lisa sucked my cock on the ride home and we made love twice that night before going to bed. Alicia and Paul called us the next day and told us how much fun they had had. We answered in like and told them we felt very comfortable with them and hoped to see them soon.

TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers