Finally Found the Courage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie stood before me in only his wife beater shirt and I could feel his cock pressing against my thigh. He looked down at me and asked, "Can I take the maid back to my room, I think we need some dusting done back there"?

I grinned and said, "Anything you wish Mr. Robbie".

"Anything, huh?"

I bit his bottom lip and whispered, "anything".

With that he reached behind my legs in an attempt to pull them up. I got the hint and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me back to the bedroom and placed me gently on the end of the bed. He motioned for me to walk to the other side of the room where one of my earlier garments where laying on the floor. He asked me to pick it up for him. I bent at the waist giving him a view of my ass. He snickered and had me walk back to him. There was another garment lying on the floor in front of the bed. He asked me to pick it up as well and when I did he walked in front of me. I was bent over picking up a pair of last nights panties and his semi hard cock was inches from my face. I looked up at him and he asked me if there was something that I saw that I liked.

"Well Mr. Robbie, as a matter of fact, there is something that I like a lot," I replied. He gently rubbed the side of my cheek and told me he would love to see what I looked like with my mouth full. I slowly parted my lips and took the head into my mouth. I began to bob up and down on just the head of his cock and looked him in the eye the entire time. He smiled down at me and asked if I wanted to take the rest of him into my mouth. I opened wide and put his entire cock into my mouth before closing my lips around it. I rolled my tongue around it and inhaled. Then I slowly backed my mouth off of his cock and let it pop out. It bounced in front of my face and I kissed the tip. I then looked at him and told him that I would like for him to bury his cock inside my ass. He stood me up and pulled down my panties. He laid me on the bed with my face in a pillow and slid a finger inside my hole. He laughed when he noticed that I was already lubed up.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he asked.

"If I said yes, am I doing a good job of it?" I replied.

In no time, I felt his mushroom head poking my back door. I reached around and spread my cheeks wide for his entrance. He let the head of his cock pop into my ring and then slowly moved himself into me. As he pulled back, he moved just as slow until his cock escaped my hole. He immediately inserted it back and did the same thing over and over. With my head buried in the pillow I begged him to fuck me. I began milking his cock by squeezing him with my ass muscles. Each time he pulled out and reinserted into me I moaned and he kept up his slow pace. Without notice, he picked up the pace and began slamming into my ass with his balls slapping off of mine. I begged for him to go deeper and his assault continued. Within minutes, I felt his cock strain inside me as he began depositing his juice on the walls inside me. I screamed in delight as my insides began heating up from his seed. "Oh My God Baby, Breed Me" was all I could tell him through a series of grunts. He continued slowly sliding in and out of me and then finally pulled out. As soon as he did, I quickly moved to the other side of the bed and cleaned his cock. I wanted to keep him hard so that he could fuck me again.

I was successful and he never lost his erection. He massaged my shoulders and my chest as I devoured his fat cock into my mouth. I love sucking his cock and if it were not for the fear of getting lock jaw would do it all day. After cleaning all of the cum off of and out of his cock, he slid it back into my gaping hole. He spread my legs wide open and laid on top of me in a missionary position as he slammed into my hole, each time triggering something inside me. I was wondering if it was my prostate that I have read so much about in stories. This had never happened to me before with him or with any toys but the feeling I was having was unexplainable. My eyes were wide open each time he rubbed over it and he must have sensed it because he continued rubber over it with his dick. I begged him to fuck me and he did for as long as he could before getting tired. I began pulling on my own cock and before long was cumming between our bodies. He continued fucking my hole as I exploded. The first shot hit my neck just below my chin. The following two shots landed on my stomach. He laid down on top of me and began kissing my neck where I shot. He licked the semen off me and then kissed me. I tasted myself on his lips and then wrapped my legs around his waist. I knew that if he was anything like I was, his second load would not be far behind the first and I was right. When I came I squeezed his cock and just as I was finished he began gushing into my ass again. His body completely froze with his cock buried all the way into me as he emptied his balls into my cavity.

His cock slipped out of my hole as we laid on the bed in silence. Both of us catching our breath and enjoying what had transpired. In less than 24 hours, Robbie gave me everything I could have asked for and more. He allowed me to be his girl and treated me as such. I had the opportunity to have his cock pulsate inside my body as he deposited three loads deep inside my ass. He kissed me. I got to experience tongue fucking his manhole as he shoved it into my face. And I loved every single second of our time together. Once we finally relaxed our bodies, we got up and showered. We decided it was better to do it separately because honestly, we could not be trusted to take one together as we both had to get going. After showering and getting dressed we both headed to the door to leave. He stopped me before I got to the door and turned to face me. He told me that he was glad that I came into town this weekend and that it was the best weekend he had in a long time. I essentially echoed what he said with the exception of 'in a long time' part. It was by far the greatest two days of my entire life. The things that we did together I never thought were even possible. He leaned down and we kissed. I reached up and put my hand on the back of his head as our tongues twisted. I could still taste my seed as we kissed. We promised ourselves to get together again soon and I can tell you right now, I am already looking forward to it.

12