Finally Friday - Poppy Brown

Story Info
"Will I be spanked dry P?" "I would assume so littleone."
1.4k words
3.98
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

I must have cried myself to sleep last night and was woken up by P between my legs, I sensed she knew how my mind was and took over the waking up to save me a spanking off Daddy.

Daddy thought I was ready for a good fucking and that's just what I got with P pulling and slapping my titties, with my treble slapped bottom from yesterday I must have nearly blown him off me with my first cum. Not really but, wow.

P got up to shower and Daddy pulled me into his arms, I don't know why, I just wept.

When P was done Daddy told her to take me and shower me.

"Will I be spanked dry P?"

"I would assume so littleone."

She kissed my lips and pulled me to her breasts.

"Do I need a towel Daddy?"

"No pops, over you go."

As soon as his hand cupped my breast and nipple, I knew it was going to be a good girl spanking.

I knew I would be kneeling and thanking and was determined to get him all in my mouth and throat, well I nearly did.

"Why are you taking your slipper to work poppy?"

"Oh, did I not tell you, my supervisor is going to spank me in the staff room at 8.30 Sir?"

"Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I never asked Sir."

"Come here popps."

He hugged and kissed me.

I was at work at 8.20, hung up my coat, had a pee, made sure I dried properly if Miss Wilson was going to pull down my knickers.

"Eager, that's what I like Miss Brown."

"Please call me Poppy, Ma-am. not just when your spanking me, but always."

"Pass me your slipper Miss Brown, Good girl, over my knee, hands flat on the floor."

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, I counted and got 12, it stopped I knew why, time for my knickers to come down, I raised up for Miss Wilson and she pulled them down towards my knees, why do they always stick in your slit at a time like this?

Miss Wilson put her hand in my slit and released them.

"Thank you Ma-am, sorry," I whispered through tears.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, I lost count at 10.

Miss Wilson was a very thorough spanker and a very considerate one too, she had cream to hand and rubbed my bottom when it was at last it was over.

"Stand."

I stood, and she pulled up my knickers and straightened my dress just as some of the girls came in.

I wondered how she would pass this off, it did not take long for my thought to be answered.

"Miss Brown has just had a bare bottom slippering for her action yesterday, lift your skirt, lower your knickers and show what naughty girls get."

"Wow," came the gasps of girls looking most knew exactly what it was like having experienced it themselves over their working life.

I waited till the staff room was empty and in tears, "Thank you Miss Wilson, I deserved every swipe." I kissed her cheek, she pulled me back and kissed me full on the lips. "Good girl Poppy, now run along and get your cash counter ready for opening."

I popped to the cloakroom to see the damage, my friend Jill came in as I had my skirt up, knickers down facing the mirror.

"I got the same a couple of weeks ago and the bitch rang my dad he grounded me 3 nights with bedtime spankings but had his cane waiting as I went in the house.

My brother Ian took full advantage, as I was laying on by my bed on my front after a spanking he mounted me from behind, except the last night when dad beat him to it."

We hugged, and I rushed to my counter.

Work was quiet so waiting to go and see Mrs. Forshaw seemed to take an age, especially as I was on late lunch,

1.30pm

At last, I knocked on her door, "Come In."

"Good afternoon Ma-am, you said to come to your office for my lunch."

Mrs. Forshaw looked me up and down, "Strip naked and sit on the spanking chair to eat your lunch."

"Naked?"

"I warned you I would need little excuse to put you over my knee, and an answer back is right up there, strip."

I Slowly undressed, "Ma-am?"

She looked over her glasses just as I took off my bra. "Yes?"

"Ma-am, am I in trouble for not kneeling and thanking you yesterday after my spanking?"

"Miss Brown, I am glad you brought that up and why have you such a red bottom?"

"Spanked before work Ma-am by Miss Wilson."

"Then one spanking a day is enough for a young girl, would you like to thank me now?" She rested against the desk.

I did not need to speak I walked toward her and knelt like a naked teen should in front of her better.

My head went under her skirt I lifted my hand to pull her knicker to one side.

"Teeth, lips and tongue only."

She only had a thong on so my tongue was strong enough to reach her soaking slit, she pushed forward onto me and i soon had her cumming, and cumming and cumming.

Mrs Forshaw pulled back. "Would you like Ma-am to tongue fuck you poppet?"

"Oh Ma-am."

I was helped to my feet and laid on her desk, she pulled my head to hang over the desk and straddled my face, like my dad and brother sometimes do, but this time no balls slapping my eyes.

I began to suck as Ma-am lent right forward and did me with her tongue.

I brought her off twice and she walked to the other end of her desk and pulled me to her end, oh WOW what a f*cking, oh WOW again.

It was 10 to 2 and we both seemed to notice the time together.

"Ma-am?"

"Yes Poppy."

"May I have a light spanking to calm me down?"

I was over her knee in seconds and cum on her bare knees.

4.30 came and we were all leaving, saying bye, it was a chilly winters afternoon and I was well rugged up under my duffle coat

I accidentally knocked into a gentleman coming the other way, I thought, "pardon me Sir, I never noticed you in my hurry."

He kissed my lips gently, my fault Poppy Brown.

I opened my eyes wide, it was Mr. Green.

He took me to his estate car and opened the back door and almost f*cked my brains out, not once, but twice.

I was late home and before I could say a word, I was over Daddies knee and being hair brushed over my skirt, which I was grateful for knowing how sticky I was.

I was stood up, "Oh Daddy, I deserve caning for being so late and not texting, no excuses, but a real reason."

"Does the name Brian Greene have anything to do with it?"

"But..."

"Your dad rang to say they had accepted his parents offer."

I just broke down and wept in his arms.

"P, go and bath her please then back down for dinner, no dressing gown."

P undressed me and noticed at once I had been f*cked.

"He did not waste much time did he poppy."

"No Miss, Miss, will you tell Daddy or can I please."

P hugged me tight, "I will let you, you're such a brave girl, expect a beating poppy,"

"Yes Ma-am."

She was not wrong.

I was given a good hiding to end all hidings or so I thought, till I was put in the car and taken to my dad's and got the prayer whipping.

I am back at Daddies now and cannot sit or lay down and grounded to my room.

Was it all worth it, oh yes, and double?

Love

Poppy B. x

Don Brown Comments.

Poppy has done really well this week with her first attempts of writing a blog.

To all who know our lifestyle will know the hand spankings given are a swift correction and the pain is instant and will last a few hours.

Beltings hurt more and are designed to give an uncomfortable 24 hours and usually given after a hand spanking.

The dreaded cane will give piercing pain and the stripes left will give a reminder for days and days afterwards and usually rejuvenated by every hand spanking for a few days.

To my knowledge everyone following our particular Baptist lifestyle spanks, whichever form it takes, to shock and teach the recipient a life lesson.

Never hit so hard it causes cuts or maims the girl.

As Pops said in a previous blog not all that she posted happened this week, she has brought in past predicaments she found herself in, hope you enjoyed them.

Don.

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers