Finally Fucked

Story Info
A white couple crosses the line and get what they both need.
9.5k words
4.43
222.6k
324
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
856 Followers

My wife and I never talked about it. I'm really not sure how it became a thing with us either. It's possible she saw porn on my computer. I think years ago she saw some printed out stories and read them.

She never acted on them, nor talked to me about what was in them, but if she read them, she knew what I was reading and jerking off to.

While I don't think that was the sole reason we went down this road, I believe it planted a seed in her mind that percolated over the years. I'm also pretty certain that she already had a latent desire herself and more and more comments and small actions showed that it was becoming something she was having trouble hiding.

Cuckolding me. Cuckolding me with a black man. That's the unspoken thing between us. I jerk off to that kind of porn.

She has always had a thing for black men. Small comments over knowing someone for 30 plus years; she has never openly commented that a white guy is good looking for example. She has commented many times on black men and there have been times where she has disappeared to dance with black men when having too much to drink. There have been other times as well where it looked to me that she was openly teasing me with the possibility of going through with, but at the same time, making it just innocent enough that she wasn't doing anything out of order at all. But when you add up the number of times and the number comments and the increasing frequency of those times, it was becoming apparent to me that she was only a short step away from actually going through with it.

For my part, I didn't even need porn any more. A couple pictures of her photo-shopped onto a similar looking woman with a black man and a couple odd shots we have with her posing with a couple black men starts me off. Then all I have to do is think about her comments and actions and go from there.

I am obsessed with it. It seems she is as well. I knew all that was needed was time and opportunity. We got both in Jamaica.

A long needed vacation to a very mellow island. We avoided the big resorts so we could hang with the locals and selected a small but popular hotel out of the way. Very clean, safe and respectable, there was always a mix of guests, locals and ex-patriots from everywhere. In short the place was just what we needed. People openly smoking weed pretty much everywhere and all the time, the place had a relaxed atmosphere and a very Jamaican feel.

It took a couple days to mellow out; the weed helping a lot on that account and we spent the first few days lounging on the beach. Nothing out of the ordinary, except my wife Denise did take a lot of pictures of the locals. She kept commenting that she needed a shot of a Rasta to bring home.

If you don't know, in this particular place in Jamaica, there is quite a bit of sexual tourism. While white men get hooked up with local women, the more prevalent and less predatory version are middle aged white women taking in a local, called rent-a rasta for their stay. They live with them and pay for everything while there and the renta cock just fucks them. Simple arrangement.

My wife knew about that because I made a point of telling her about it before we left. I couldn't resist prodding her along. For her part, she told her friends about it and even asked me to tell people about it when we were together. It was now on her mind.

Anyway, now for the obligatory description of ourselves. We are in our early 40's. We married right out of college and started our family right away. Denise is a beautiful brunette mom with just a little paunch, but a perfect ass and nice medium sized still firm but not rock solid tits. She is a woman. She has hair between her legs like a woman should. It's not an out of control jungle, or a short landing strip, but a thick bush trimmed to be contained by a bathing suit. She is drop dead sexy to me and while she thinks she is getting old – no one else thinks so. In those rare times she expresses her inner needs, she has hinted about being taken and fucked. Now with the kids out of the house – we have time to get away alone, something we haven't done for years. Like I said; time and opportunity.

Anyway, after a few days, we were totally chilled. We hadn't had sex yet. Actually, we hadn't had sex for a long time. Things just kept getting in the way and the couple times she came to me for it unfortunately coincided with my having just jerked off so I pretty much couldn't do it for her. Frustrated, she actually went off to a guest room mumbling about how she needed to get fucked. I lurked outside the door and was positive I could hear soft moans while she did herself. I wish I could have watched that.

This hotel had a big party on Saturday nights. It was actually pretty well known for it. They had live music, in this case a reggae band followed by an African drumming demonstration.

It was a typical Jamaican night – 75 degrees and humid. Even with the ceiling fans cranked up in the outdoor venue, it was sultry to say the least.

We got there early and got a table right in front. Being a musician myself, I was eager to watch the show. Turns out there were a few shows that night.

The band came on and was very good. Of course the black rasta lead had my wife's complete attention. Her rapt stare accompanied by her standard comment about a black man of "He's awesome" started me wondering how far tonight would go. Would this finally happen or would she stop short as usual.

The African Drummers were next and to say they were fabulous would be an understatement. All black men, rastas all, they wore a sort of short pajama bottom and nothing else. Accompanied by two women dancers also very scantily clad the combined effect was nothing short of primal. The thumping drums and frenzied dancing of the women was like an aphrodisiac. Denise was captivated. Yet there was one of the men that caught her eye. Whenever one of the drummers had a lead part – they would step forward. That's when the camera starting taking video and many still shots. I thought I could actually see her squirming in her seat.

It was very loud, but I was certain that she said to me "He's the one."

I asked her to repeat herself, but she remained silent, but fixated on him. I had my hand on her back, gently caressing her, but also applying gentle pressure hoping to give her my physical permission by pushing her towards him.

For her part, her stare never left him. I think she was trying to get his attention, knowing that if she looked away, he might miss her intent.

At one point she commented that there wasn't anyone in the crowd these guys would be interested in (it was a very middle aged crowd). While continuing my permissive caresses I whispered to her that she was totally hot enough for any of these guys. I don't know what more I could have done short of telling her to fuck him to help this along.

The show actually was quite long. These guys were working hard and their flawless black skin glistened with a sheen of perspiration. It was like they were working towards a massive group orgasm.

I was just sitting there watching this very erotic display, wishing my wife would understand that I would be happy to let her have this experience. I would nuzzle and kiss her neck, all the while caressing her back, letting my hand drift lower towards her soft and fabulous behind. Maybe unconsciously, I was hoping to warm her up, or help in her arousal so that she would either be unable to resist mating with this extremely virile black man or that she would simply take the lead and let him know she could be his tonight. No matter what, I was hard as a rock. It was almost painful I was so hard.

She finally noticed me adjusting my confined erection. She slowly moved her hand into my lap to confirm my excitement then turned her head away to search my face for the answers she needed. I just stared at the object of her desire a moment; feeling her eyes upon me, just long enough too make sure she could see what I was looking at. Then before she would look away, I turned to look into her beautiful eyes and smiled at her as she held my hard penis.

No words were needed. She wanted him and I wanted her to have him.

We both returned our attention to him. Our expressions must have changed, or maybe he watched our brief silent exchange, but he knew as well.

For his next solo, he moved directly in front of us to play. He danced and ground his hips just feet in front of her and her gaze went up and down his body to his face, but stayed for an extended time on his crotch, and for good reason. Apparently the only thing he was wearing was the thin shin length bottoms and bouncing against the cloth – down by his left knee!! – was the head of his cock.

Denise realizing what he had actually gasped. My mouth just hung open. Wow – I guess he really IS the one!

For the balance of the show, he made frequent eye contact with my wife and often with me as well. At first I wasn't sure why, until I realize that he knew I was her husband and he was looking to see what my reaction was. She was not the first white wife that came to the island looking to fuck a black man. I wasn't the first cuckold husband that was here to watch either. He just had to determine if I was as OK with this as my obviously aroused wife was.

Once I realized that he needed a signal, I stroked her shoulder and smiled at him, giving only the slightest now.

My heart was racing and I was physically shaking. This was happening. This wasn't a fantasy. This was reality. It could still go wrong and not happen, but we had never gone this far down the road before. We had the time and opportunity. Unless something changed, this would happen and soon.

Finally the show ended. I saw a lot of couples get up and leave sure that they would be adjourning to their rooms to burn off some of the sexual passion generated by the night.

The emcee thanked the audience and the groups and told the crowd that the players would remain if anyone wanted to talk with them.

Denise looked at me for one last confirmation of my permission to proceed. I kissed her cheek gently and softly pushed her on her back to get out of her chair.

She stood up still looking at me. My hand lowered to her round and perfect ass. I caressed her bottom while she smiled at me somewhat nervously. Once again, I pushed at her bottom and turning her head somewhat reluctantly, she started off in the direction of the band, occasionally looking back over her shoulder at me to see if I was following, maybe to see if I would change my mind. She would later tell me that she was still partly unbelieving that I had in fact given her permission to stray from our vows and that is why she kept looking back – she had to be sure that it would be alright to cuckold her husband, and in a very public way. It was a small establishment and the employees and other guest would almost certainly know that my wife would be fucking this native man.

Just an aside on this topic – this happens pretty frequently in Jamaica. In this part of the island, and where we were staying so closely integrated with the locals, no one would judge what we were doing. The locals and the guests were fine with this as they are fine with many things that happen down there. Sex between people is as natural as breathing so if anything – people were probably happy that we all would be having fun that night.

I watched my wife saunter away from me – a great view by the way. Her ass swaying underneath her light summer dress, I knew that she only had her panties and bra on beneath.

She walked over to where the musicians and dancer were talking with several guests. She didn't go directly to him, rather stood on the periphery for several moments. She wanted to see if he would notice her. She was afraid that he wouldn't be interested in this middle aged with mom so she was hesitant.

She needn't have been concerned because she was there a short few moments when he noticed her and with a broad smile came right to her.

Of course I couldn't hear the conversation, but they were talking and he was smiling. After a bit, he looked over her shoulder at me then back to her. When she looked back over her shoulder at me, I knew that the conversation had turned to what I would be about in all this. My previous non-verbal permission had obviously just been given verbally by my wife. Later on, she told me that he had asked, what about me and her response was that it was my idea and I would be fine with whatever happened. Of course that was true, but was amazed she would make that leap without ever having talked about this.

The two of them peeled off from the crowd and went to the bar for a few drinks. I was only a few tables away from them. Denise was now sitting on a bar stool with her side to me. He was facing her and had his hand on her bare thigh as they talked as her dress had hiked up as she sat.

They were in deep conversation and her was very close to her, now letting his hands roam all over her. I sat and watched with my cock as hard as could be. It wasn't long before some of the employees noticed what was happening. They could see me just sitting there watching my wife with this man and they all knew that another white woman was going to be black fucked tonight. Soon some of the other guests picked upon what was happening as well as they looked from me to my wife and her stud. Most smiled at me knowingly, while a few took off to probably fuck as well.

Denise had a few more drinks to bolster her resolve and simply nodded when he whispered into her ear. He made the move – let's go to your room; her permission in a simple nod. She stood and turned as he had his hand around her waist. They started to walk down the path to our room when she quizzically looked back at me.

The look was, "Are you coming?"

When I got to me feet she had her answer and the look changed to a sly smile. Turning away, they walked down the path to a new future.

Standing there, hesitating for only a moment, I blushed when I realized that people looking at me knew I was going to follow the interracial couple in front of me to witness my own cuckolding. But of more immediate embarrassment was my excitement shown by my obvious erection. Red faced, embarrassed but unbelievably aroused I walked quickly but not with real haste to follow.

Turning down the path, I slowed as they were walking much slower, his hand cupping her ass now as she tucked into his arm. I thought they were just enjoying the moment, but then realize that it was I that had the key to the room.

They were waiting for me. I had to be an active participant. Opening the door was not just a metaphor for allowing him access to my wife, it was participation. Another in a series of decisions and points that could have ended the night without him in our bed; without him inside my wife.

Realizing what they needed from me, I walked up next to them, actually said excuse me, and went up to the room. I unlocked the door, turned on the lights and waited at the door for the couple. She went in first, smiling as she looked me directly in the eyes as she passed. He came in next and did the same but with a "I'm gonna fuck your wife look on his face." It wasn't mean, just kind of matter of fact. He wasn't judging. He was happy to oblige us. He wanted it. She wanted it and he knew I wanted it as well. Win, win, win situation. If I got off on the humiliation of it that was fine with him. He was just going to get laid.

Once in the room, they continued as if I wasn't there. Talking and laughing, Denise did ask me to open a bottle of wine. She offered some weed and they both smoked. They were nice enough to hand me some as well when I offered the wine. She put on some music – slow reggae and they danced closely for a bit.

Things sort of stayed like this for a moment and I realized that Denise was having either second thoughts or was no longer sure she could do this. It had been a very long time since another man had even seen her naked let alone had put their cock inside her body. She was suddenly self-conscious about her age and body.

When her pulled her close and grabbed her ass with both hands and pressed his lips to hers, she pushed away saying, "I'm not sure I can do this. I'm too old for you. You can't really be interested in an old woman like me."

He laughed. Not a mean or sinister laugh, but one of knowing she was wrong.

He went on to explain that she was truly a beautiful woman and that her age had only made her more desirable and that he would rather be with her than the stupid little 20 some-things running around here mostly naked and drunk on spring break. He continued that she was lucky that her husband loved he so much he would give her this experience out of love and respect.

We both saw her hesitation so he backed he up to a chair and offered her to sit. Releasing her hands, he backed away, put his hands into his waste band and dropped his pants to the floor. I was behind him and saw only the reaction on her face to what he had until I looked under his ass and between his legs to see a massive pair of testicles and the end of his fat black cock just about his knees.

Before we could say a thing, he simply asked, "Does this look like a man that is not interested in you?"

This was the final decision point and I knew looking at her what the choice was. He was a beautiful specimen. His cock was massive and pulsing in front of her. All she had to do was reach out and touch it to show she would make love with him.

Slowly, hypnotized by the sight before her, almost like it wasn't her at all, she saw her hand reach out and encircle that black meat hanging so close. It was so hot to the touch. Hard and engorged with blood, ready to penetrate deeply inside her, it was soft to the touch. And it pulsed. She could smell him. He was damp and sweaty from his performance. He was musky. She then realized she could smell herself. She was damp. Her panties were sticky and she squirmed on the chair, the need for her puffy womanhood to be touched. Her body had decided long before her mind that she would let herself be taken. Taken in front of her husband by this incredible black male.

A moment frozen in time, she held him, staring at it. He reached out and stroked her hair in a gentle almost loving manner to get her attention; to break her out of her gaze on his manhood.

She looked up at him, still holding it in her hands. He put his hands on but upper arms to gently guide her to her feet.

She stood still holding him and then he pulled the neck of her dress over her shoulders letting the thin garment fall to the ground leaving her standing before him in only her panties and bra. Her face flushed with embarrassment at being stripped by this man and standing in front of him, vulnerable and more revealed than she had been to any man since before marrying.

She was trembling with excitement and fear, though he was gentle and kind. He simply said, ""You are beautiful Denise." And then he unclasped her bra and it too fell to the floor to lay with her discarded dress.

Her breasts heaving with each breath, her nipples hardened with the flush of blood to her sex organs. Her body was preparing to be mated.

He reached for her waistband to remove the last barrier between them when she spoke in a wavering voice.

"Him too." He must undress too."

He turned to the side and now I had a full view of him and the frontal view of my wife, shaking with nervous excitement of the forbidden. I thought I could see a small damp spot between her legs and shared the scent of both participants. It was a raw animal smell saying mounting and mating will be happening.

Looking from his smiling and encouraging face to my wife's nervous smile I stood facing them. She looked at me her face communicating her desire to share this with her husband. If she would be stripped bare both literally and figuratively, then so I had to as well. I was being stripped bare watching this man with my wife. Now I had to join them in nakedness surrendering my last vestige of control.

voyuerman
voyuerman
856 Followers