Finally Fucking Mom

Story Info
A young man finally gets his wish, with a twist.
764 words
2.72
328.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew let out a sharp gasp as he slipped his hard cock into his waiting mothers pussy. It was hotter and wetter than anything he had ever felt before, and it was all he could do to keep from cumming immediately. After a few moments of pregnant silence, he withdrew himself almost entirely, then slowly sank back into what he was sure was heaven on earth. Determined for his pleasure to last as long as he could stand, he took a moment to survey his surroundings.

The lights from the Las Vegas strip flooded the small hotel room, illuminating the tanned skin of his mothers ass. Her dress, a sheer white by the light of day, took on a strange orange hue in the places it had been pulled over her full bottom. Her shoulder length hair hung down onto the pillow below. Matthew thought she looked incredibly sexy on all fours in the middle of the bed. As the air conditioner clicked over and began to hum, he was suddenly awoken from what seemed like a trance.

In a flash Matthew realized his dream of fucking his mother had finally come true. A shiver ran through his naked body, and he glanced down at what, for more than twenty years, he had imagined every night. The base of his dick, embedded deep within the spread lips of his mother's cunt. He desperately wanted to go deeper, as deep as he could, to claim his mother's pussy as his own.

Suddenly he withdrew and slammed his pelvis violently forward. The pressure in his loins did not explode as he had feared, but only built as he repeated this thrust. Soon, the room was full of the sounds of his lust. His mother, face now buried in a pillow, screamed into it as he filled her again and again. The sound of her ass clapping against his lower abdomen echoed deliciously in Matthew's ears. The vulgarities he had imagined himself saying for so long came out as soft grunts and whimpers, as all of his effort was spent in the power of his thrusting, and denying himself the ultimate pleasure.

He found the latter effort quickly failing, and as his moans and voice grew louder, he felt the familiar flexing at the place below his now tight balls. Words suddenly failed him as all he was able to manage was a thunderous "UNNGGGGGG!" as he squeezed his mothers hips as hard as he could with his hands and began his orgasm. What felt like a fire deep in his loins burned on its way out of his dick, shooting deep into his mother. It was as if this liquid pleasure had caused her own orgasm, for no sooner had Matthew's cry died than one came muffled from the pillow ahead of him. This was his ultimate triumph, as his mother had cum on her own sons cock as he had fucked her from behind. His mother would now be his slut forevermore, and the years of pleasure to cum made his recent pleasure seem so small. Matthew collapsed onto his mothers back as he thought this happy thought. As he lay with his face in her hair, small, involuntary tremors of his pleasure caused them both to bounce slightly. It seemed like an eternity before he had caught his breathe enough to whisper "Thank you", into his mothers ear.

***

"Holy shit that worked good!" A mans voice replied underneath Matthew as he pushed himself up.

"You're telling me Justin!" Matthew replied breathlessly as he began to stand and looked at his friend.

Justin appeared disoriented as he too stood up. A pocket pussy was harnessed ingeniously underneath his balls. Grinning deviously he said "I came right after you did" and pointed to the near lake of cum on the bed. Justin reached up and flung off the wig of long dark hair, revealing shorter hair underneath. Next came Matthew's mother's dress, which crumpled in a pile on the floor.

"You're turn!" Matthew said as he smiled. "Do you want the blue dress or the red one?"

Justin, who had sat down on the bed with a satisfied groan, looked at Matthew as if he was crazy, "I think I need a minute", he said as he glanced down at his deflated cock.

"Don't worry" replied Matthew, now tightening the harness which had so recently been his mothers pussy. "We have all the time in the wrrrrr"

Justin let out a sharp gasp as his mother took his cock into her waiting mouth.

THE END