Finally Getting It Right

Story Info
We finally choose a date, after a beautifully sexy time.
1.7k words
4
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just couldn't stop smiling on my way home. It had been an intense few weeks of work, minor health challenges (a cold, a sunburn, a twisted knee) and now the blazing Arizona sun had finally started blazing after weeks of gorgeous weather. Today seemed like it had dragged on forever - every meeting had gone long and I was finally headed home about 45 minutes later than I'd hoped. Despite that, and despite losing a pound or two between the time it took me to get in my car and when the A/C came on, I was in a terrific mood.

Yes, life had been exhausting lately; yes, I still felt that twinge in my knee; yes, everyone was stressed about the economy; and, yes, it was going to be a long summer. But I was quite pleased with my life at the moment.

As I've written before, I'm engaged. I'm engaged to someone I never in a million years thought would go for a guy like me. I was divorced a few years back, and I have a 8-year old daughter. My fiance was just a friendly person at the office during the breakdown of my 10+ years marriage and not anyone I could EVER imagine myself being with. Actually - she'd made that kinda clear: she liked tall, and robustly atheletic men of color, being biracial (black and mexican) herself. I was average, slightly overweight and, well, white. I was from a small suburban - bordering on rural - town back east while she'd lived her whole life in Phoenix.

But gradually we'd become friends as the mild depression from the last years of my marriage faded and I started taking better care of myself. I lost some weight, changed my geeky hairstyle, got lasik after putting it off for years and started dressing a bit better outside of work. We really hit it off in a big way as friends - shared interests in sports, politics, music and movies really helped, as did the fact that she enjoyed my truly goofy sense of humor.

And I enjoyed her as well. Immensely. She was kind, funny, ireverent, spunky as hell and, yes, gorgeous. Waaaaay out of my league as far as I was concerned - particulatly when you factored in my being 5 years older and having a kid. It got to the point where I caught myself grinning sometimes for no reason other than that I was going to see her at the office.

But, one magical, thrilling, intense night, it all changed. I asked if I could put my arm around her and was totally delighted and shocked when she said yes. Kisses followed, then we were in bed, kissing the back of her neck as my hand trailed down over her stomach and... No, I'll save that story for another time.

I really thought there'd be obstacles - my family, her family, my daughter, her pickiness in men... but there weren't. We took our time with things but after a year of bliss I proposed - partially at my daughter's insistence! And I was so excited when she said yes I had to hold back to stop from exploding in a fit of happiness.

Tonight, we were heading over to our selected venue for the wedding to finalize the wedding date. It had taken a while to find the right place, but finally we ended up at almost the first place we'd seen. I was feeling bubbly, almost tipsy despite not having a drink. As far as I was concerned, I'd marry her tomorrow. No nerves at all.

I texted her to let her know I was coming, and then left a couple of voice notes in case she was on the phone going over wedding options with her friends and family. I frequently would send her silly little karaoke tunes which started appropriately end ended naughtily. So I chimed in with a verion of Baby Got Back: "I like clean butts and I cannot lie, some other guys might deny, but when you step out of the shower with a clean, rinsed booty, I'll do my duty..." and added a few other dumb ones while stuck in traffic.

All of a sudden, I was home. I thought we'd have a light dinner - maybe a quick salad - and then head over, just in case they had wedding cake samples at the open house or something. My mind was on that, and on about a million other wedding details when I walked in the door. Damn, I was tired, I think the adrenaline had carried me through the day. I unbuttoned my shirt and looked around. Hmmmm, must be napping, I better keep it down. I crept down the hall as I disrobed and turned into the bedroom.

She stood in front of the mirror, completely nude, with her curls softly glistening. She has absolutely astonishing curly hair but she usually keeps it pulled back in the heat. Tonight, they were in full effect.

I stepped into the room in my boxer briefs and t-short, wearing a big grin. "Welcome home."

"Wow. You look gorgeous. And tasty. Maybe I could have a quick snack before heading over?" I stepped across the room and she was in my arms. I gently but passionately kissed her so soft lips and pulled her into me. Her hands raced over my sides and pulled a little at the waistband on my boxers. I was hard in about 10 seconds. It felt like I had taken viagra or something!

"Let me look at your back." I turned her around at the edge of the bed. "Fuck, you look just stunning baby. Your curls spilling into your back like that, your delicious ass..." She moaned a little. "I just need a taste. I pushed her head gently down while I gradually kissed and sucked lower and lower on her back. "You listened to the song, didn't you baby?" She laughed, causing her cheeks to quiver. "Well, I'm going to celebrate this ass right here."

I kissed one cheek and then the other. I wanted to take my time and go slowly but we were both feeling it and... frankly, we'd be in a bit of a hurry if we wanted to make it with plenty of time. Don't ask me why - I thought of that. So I parted her cheeks. "Baby... oh!" she said as I licked around her hot little crease, almost but not quite getting to her hole. But I pulled myself away after a few seconds even though I wanted to tongue her there, because I could smell her sweet, chocolate flower fragrance drifting around from her pussy.

"Turn around, baby, and let me love your sweetness a while." I was almost rough with her in my insistence to get at her juices. She ended up with her feet in the air and I was at her lips in about a second and a half. Even as I moved in I could tell she was soaked. This always made her sweeter. After a couple of minutes of slurping and then gently inhaling her clit, she was gripping the sheets and somehow I was completely naked.

I stood up and thrust into her in one, as-slow-as-I-could-bring-myself-to-go motion. "Why is your pussy trying to strangle my cock, baby? Why is your pussy so mean tonight?" I gently rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her lips parted and her tongue went over her teeth. More moans. One of us was going to cum soon. I felt the powere surge and tingling in my balls. No... no.... no.... Just then a surge around my cock, her arched up, and I held her back with my hand as I kept thrusting. I pressed a little harder on her clit and she came so fast and hard. Her legs vibrated around me. I slid my other hand under her to squeeze her ass and slowed my thrusts to a halt and just held inside her as she came.

I just love the aftershocks. I do. Might be my favorite part of sex. I slid out, carried her up on the bed so her head could rest on her pillow. "Damn, " she managed, "fuck. I... oh. oh. oh." It was almost like she was cumming again.

"Give me a minute, baby, I know you didn't get there" she said.

"I'll be back in a minute, sweetie. We can't take TOO much time." I went to the kitchen and threw together a couple of sandwiches and some juice. Then I decided to go with an iced coffee - might help her get going. I came back. I called out "dinner, baby" as I came down the hall.

"Baby I want to rest but I can't. You're still so hard. I need it again. Let me give it to you like you gave it to me. Lie down now!" I glanced down and, yeah, I was still hard. I could see my dick still coated a little with her juices.

Well, who's going to challenge that? I lay down and she almost lept on me. Her elbows were on the bed almost immediatelt as her breats pressed into my chest and she raised her ass up. "Take this pussy, take this pussy, I don't think you can, baby. You can't take my style. Fuck I'm still so wet. Grab my ass baby. Squeeze that ass, baby. Harder. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to move for a week. You feel that pussy? Your cock feels so hard inside. I know you need this pussy!"

I grabbed her hips and tried to hold her so I could control the rhythm and speed. She pulled back and her eyes were on fire. "No, baby. Your cock is mine. It's mine. My pussy owns your fucking cock right now. I'm going to send your dick to the ER. I'm grinding on you, I'm grinding on your.... hard... cock.... uh... no, you can't make up cum again. Not fair... not fair... not... FUCKING... fair." I erupted at that, as I squeezed her ass so hard and grabbed desperately at her head to pull her into a kiss while I came. Rested for exactly two minutes.

"Uh... Uh.... yeahhhh, baby. Fuck. Fuck. I'm going to jump in the shower. You rest." Nothing. "We can eat this in the car baby. I love you so fucking much" I said.

Yeah, we got it right. We reserved our date. I'll never forget that day as long as I live.