Finally Getting Miranda

Story Info
Phillip finally gets to fuck dreamgirl with his buddy.
1.3k words
4.02
37.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fantasized about fucking Miranda for months. She had long brown hair, a killer smile and best of all, a beautiful tight body, a nice round ass and huge, natural 38DD tits. I wanted her so bad, but it seemed like I never had the opportunity to make the move... that is, until I helped her move.

Miranda knew she could sucker me into pretty much anything she wanted, so when she asked me to help her move (to the third floor, no less) I jumped at the opportunity. I asked my buddy Carl to help me. Carl is nothing less than a ladies man; good looking, tall, well built and a killer personality. I was a little worried, but I'm no slouch. I stand 6'2", broad shoulders, nice build and I'm blessed with a thick, 8 inch cock. Carl knew how I felt about Miranda, so I didn't think he would cock block me.

On moving day, I nearly fell over when I saw what Miranda was wearing. Short jean shorts and a tank top that barely contained her tits. I introduced her to Carl and didn't see any sparks, so we got to work and I started scheming. I made sure that when were taking boxes up the stairs, I walked behind her so that I could watch her ass sway in my face. I was in heaven and just wanted to dive in...

After a long day of moving, Miranda invited Carl and I back to her place for dinner the next weekend. The next weekend we both showed up at her house. She had on a short cotton dress and her huge tits were flowing out of the dress. Her long shiny hair was loose and flowing and her cheeks were flushed from the wine she was already drinking. She gave both Carl and I a long hug. I had an instant boner when I felt her tits press against my chest. We ate dinner, made conversation and Carl finally said "well, I better head out."

"Why?" Miranda asked. Before I could stop him, Carl said "because Phil wants to bone you." I was so stunned and embarrassed that I couldn't speak. Without missing a beat, Miranda said "well, is he the only one?" Carl smiled and said "of course not, but I wouldn't want to cock block." I was still too stunned to speak and then Miranda stood up from the table and started walking toward the bedroom. Carl stood to follow her, but I was still frozen.

"You coming man?" he asked and I finally came to my senses. I stood up and we both walked into the bedroom. Miranda was standing in the middle of the room, naked. We both stopped and stared. Her long hair flowed over her shoulders and her huge tits were accentuated by her huge dark aereolas and big, hard nipples. Her flat stomach gave way to her beautiful hips and thighs, and her pussy was trim. My cock was ready to burst as was Carl's. We quickly shed our clothes and went to either side of Miranda, devouring her. My hands went immediately to her tits, while Carl was rubbing her perfect ass. Her tits were so heavy and soft in my hands, and I couldn't help but start sucking on her nipples. This brought a soft moan from her which got louder as Carl began fingering her pussy. I didn't care if he was there, as long as I was able to do the things I had only dreamed of.

Soon, Miranda was on her knees, sucking on Carl's cock while stroking mine, then switching. I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled her to her feet and led her to the bed. I lay her back and opened her legs, taking a moment to look at that beautiful pussy. Carl knelt at her head and slipped his cock back in her mouth. I slowly kissed the outer lips of her pussy and then began licking them. She was moaning loudly around Carl's cock. I went after her clit and began sucking on it and licking it slowly. Soon, I was eating her pussy while her thighs were crushing my head. She was bucking her hips and moaning very loudly. In the middle of one of her orgasms, I got up on the bed and knelt between her legs. Holding my very stiff, thick cock I slowly began rubbing the head against her clit.

This sent her over the edge and she pulled off of Carl's boner, moaning my name and pulling at her nipples. I chose this moment to slide my cock into her. Her pussy was so warm and wet and tight that I didn't move right away because I was afraid of cumming. Carl leaned back against the headboard and watched her cum, stroking his cock. As soon as she calmed down, I began sliding in and out of her, letting her pussy clench my dick. She had amazing pussy muscles - she was able to open it and close it around my cock as I began to fuck her with slow, steady strokes. The look on her face was amazing, and then I realized that Carl was kneeling at her head again, stroking his cock over her face. Miranda knew what was coming and opened her mouth, just as Carl began cumming. He shot in her mouth and kept jacking off over her face. I started fucking her harder and she came again, squeezing my cock until I felt like I was going to explode. I pulled my cock out and came all over her big tits. She rubbed it in and we three lay on the bed, trying to catch our breath.

After about half an hour, Miranda suggested we take a shower. Her shower was huge and the three of us stepped into the warm water, letting it hit us. Carl and I began soaping up Miranda and she, in turn, did the same with us. We rinsed off and by then, our cocks were hard again. We dried off and went back to the bedroom, where Miranda pulled a small bottle of lube out of the nightstand. She pushed Carl back on the bed and promptly straddled him, riding his cock. Her pretty asshole was just staring at me, so I began to lick it. She began riding him harder and pointed to the lube. I poured some lube on my finger and began fingering her asshole. After a few minutes she moaned "fuck my ass lover."

I coated my cock in lube and pressed my cockhead against her asshole. When I finally got it in there, I gave her a moment to adjust. When I felt her relax, I began sliding my cock in. I could feel it rubbing against my buddy's cock and it turned me on even more. I began sliding in and out and soon, we all had a rhthym going. Miranda was moaning and cumming, squirting juices all over Carl's cock and balls. He couldn't take much more and with a loud grunt, he came up in her pussy. I wasn't going to last much longer and I jammed my cock all the way up her asshole and came hard in her ass. I stayed up on my knees, holding onto her and catching my breath.

Carl and I stayed the night and around three a.m. I awoke and heard the two of them fucking in the bed with me. I stroked my cock and when I heard Carl finish, I flipped Miranda onto her hands and knees and fucked her as well. We fell back asleep and in the morning, after Carl left, Miranda and I took a shower and fucked again before I left.

Miranda and I have now been dating for several months, and sometimes we bring Carl into the mix... sometimes, he brings his new girlfriend, but that's a story for next time...