Finally Getting the Sister-in-law

Story Info
Getting to fulfill my SIL fantasy.
2.2k words
4.39
62.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny0812
Benny0812
19 Followers

I have fantasised about getting my sister-in-law in bed for year and it finally happened. I have been married to my wife for five years and we have been together for thirteen years. *

My wife has two younger sisters, who are good-looking women even if my wife is the best looking out of them all. The problem is that she is not the most adventurous in bed in comparison to her sisters, Ellie and Sarah. Both are so adventurous and one of them in particular I have dreamt about getting in bed after hearing a story of her giving four guys blowjobs in one night. This is the story of how this fantasy came true recently.

Now about me. I am around 5ft 10, with dark hair and slightly overweight build but nothing that would worry me. Ellie is around the same height as me with long dark hair but is overweight for her height even if she hides it well. Her makeup highlights her pretty face and her lip stick always makes me want her lips round my cock.

It happened at an unexpected night at my house where my wife's sisters came over and we sat up getting drunk. We all got talking about our sex lives and in particular Ellie. She was going on about how her man was getting boring in bed and she wanted to spice it up to get back to how adventurous they used to be. It was a surprise to me and I ended up in a day dream about how I would do it with her. I wanted to get her all alone and tie her up. I just knew she would love the sensation of my lips kissing her full body. Sucking on her big toes before kissing down her legs and up onto her belly. I wanted to explore those tits and finally get to see what they looked like, taking in her nipples in my mouth. I wanted to give her an experience that she would never forget.

Before I knew it, I heard them talking about cocks and my wife was talking about how she loved that I was circumcised. Ellie started to ask about it and was intrigued about how they looked as she had never seen one. We had started to tidy up and Ellie started asking about how a circumcised cock was better when my wife blurted out that I should show her mine. I was shocked and said no but finally caved and got it out. My wife moaned that it was soft and I should show it hard.

She started to stroke it in front of her sisters to my great shock. I got hard quickly and she asked if Ellie liked it. She just stood in amazement saying nothing. I was just about to put it away when Ellie asked if she could touch it. My wife must have been more drunk than I thought. As soon as she touched my cock her hand felt wonderful and I got harder than I had in the years of first getting with my wife. Yet I felt sure that it was the end of that fantasy. Or so I thought.

I couldn't sleep fantasising about Ellie and how hard she had got me. My cock was still rock solid. I knew I was going to have to masturbate. My wife was already asleep so couldn't empty myself in her. I started to stroke my cock softly wishing it was Ellie when the best thing that could of happened did.

I suddenly heard the spare room door open and Ellie walked out to go to the toilet in just her bra and thong. We can see the full upper landing from our bed and always keep our door open incase our daughter wakes up. What a glorious sight it was. What could only be described as a bubble butt in a sexy thong. I started to pump hard on my cock and my only thought was that I didn't care if she saw me. I wanted her to see me. I wanted her to know it was her I was thinking of. I think a few slight moans came from me , 1 which maybe even included her name.

The light from the alarm in the top of our hall shines into our room. When she stopped dead in her tracks and faced our room I knew she could see me. This wank felt incredible. I was nowhere near cumming but the thought of being watched by my sister in law with her knowing it was her I was thinking about was such a turn on. She must have stood there watching me stroke my cock up and down for about 2 minutes. Just watching me in a trance. Then it happened, she put 1 finger to her mouth to shh me then indicated for me to come here. Had I messed it up, was she going to be mad at me. I got up and slowly started to walk towards her. My cock still standing at full attention. Ellie then went straight into the bathroom. Had she really been indicating for me to come into the toilet with her. My wife was drunk and sound asleep. As soon as I got in Ellie grabbed me and started to kiss me passionately. Ellie the pulled off me nibbled my ear and whispered to me that she was so wet watching me fuck myself thinking of her that she had to have me. I was standing there as hard as ever completely naked and Ellie in her matching bra and thong.

Ellie started to kiss my neck followed by sucking on my nipples, I love the feel of my wife's lips on my nipple but Ellie's where phenomenal. I was moaning in pleasure. She then got on her knees and started to kiss and lick the top of my dick. The pre cum was leaking out of me and my sister in law was tasting it. Was I just dreaming. I quickly realised I wasn't when Ellie looked up at me and said "yum, your cum tastes so good. I want it all." That was it, I grabbed the back of her head and thrusted my cock deep into her mouth. Fucking it so hard and I could tell she was loving feeling my cock at the back of her throat. I never thought my dick at the back of someone's through would make that noise you only see in pornos but Ellie was gagging on my dick. Wow is all I could think.

I seemed to last forever. Ellie then started to massage my balls and that was it. I felt the pressure mount up. "I going to explode in your mouth any second if you keep that up" I warned her but she continued. I shot my biggest load ever, it was seeping out the side of her mouth back onto my dick. What a glorious sight this was. She swallowed every drop even taking my full length back in her mouth to get the extra she had lost out on. I didn't want this to end and could feel my hard-on go soft. Ellie then stood back up and kissed me, I am sure I could taste my cum in her mouth still and it was a huge turn on. Ellie then told me "I love sucking cock but that was the best blow job I have ever given, hope you enjoyed."

I knew the one thing to could get me hard again and was the sound of a lady's orgasm so I bent Ellie over the sink and got down on my knees. I slowly peeled her thong off and stared in amazement at her beautiful, majestic pink pussy peering at me through the sexiest butt I have ever seen in real life. I dove straight in as I could see how wet she already was. I tasted her hole with my tongue before moving and focusing on her large pearl clit. I was using all my best techniques on her, taking in her incredible juices. They tasted delicious. It was driving her wild and I could tell she was close. I wanted to see how far she would let me go so using my finger I took the tasty juices from her glorious pussy, I started prodding at her anus until I had one finger deep inside her sexy bubble butt and my tongue was lapping up her clit. It was all too much for Ellie and she gave me a gift I will never forget as she gushed her juices all over my face. She could hardly breathe, but as I stood up she whispered to me; that was the greatest orgasm she had ever had.

My cock was erect again and I had to penetrate her delicious pussy. I lay on the bathroom floor and let Ellie do something she had never done before. She got on top. I told her to take it slow and enjoy it. Ellie started to grind on my cock and was moaning in pleasure before she picked up the pace. I was loving how good this felt. My dick deep inside my sister in laws beautiful hairless pussy giving her, her first ever experience of cowgirl. It was then I noticed how gorgeous her tits were. They were so perky in her bra bouncing up and down as she fucked me. I had to feel them , I had to bury my face in them. I sat up with Ellie still sitting on my erection bouncing away and grabbed her soft squeezable breasts. I am so used to my wife's large and incredible tits that when I felt Ellie's I was surprised at how good they felt. She pulled my face into them and the feel of me kissing and grabbing was too much for her. Ellie instantly pushed me back to the floor so she could take charge again. She was grinding my cock so hard and fast while still holding me to the floor. She rode me like she was in the grand national and the final furlong was in sight.

She exploded on my cock with a loud orgasm. So much so that I still don't understand how it didn't wake anyone up. Ellie had gushed again and my torso was soaking but it felt incredible. The thought of having made her ejaculate the way she had twice had my ego at its highest.

I needed to cum in Ellie so I got her to go on her all fours and opened her amazing butt. Pushing my hard cock against her sweet pussy slightly teasing her. She begged he to get back inside her. I couldn't believe Ellie was in need that quick. I disappeared in her. Pulling slowly back out getting to feel her with myself in control this time. My god she felt amazing. I had only imagined fucking Ellie while deep inside my wife before but this was happening and we had fucked in so many different positions.

I wanted to see how far we could go again and pulled my dick out her hole and pressed it against her asshole waiting to be rejected. There was no rejection but Ellie whispered "take it slow, I have never done this before." Pushing my cock against her anus it took a few minutes to get my cock fully into her tight hole but when I did, it felt like only I and her existed in the world. I started to rock back and forth, letting my cock thrust in and out of her ass. I could feel the pressure quickly start to mount on my balls and I let Ellie know I was going to explode. She pulled away and turned around, grabbing my cock and pumping on it till my sperm flew onto her perky tits that were still encased in her bra.

We both stood up and kissed for what felt like another ten minutes before she pushed my face into her tits telling me to taste my own cum. I would have always have been too disgusted to do this before but the excitement of night let me lap up my own cum of her. Ellie then cleaned off the rest of it and I dried myself from her juiced when we both agreed we had better get back to bed. I slept great that night knowing I just had one of the most incredible sexual experiences of my life. Not only had I fucked my sister in law, the woman I had fantasized about screwing for year but I had always dreamt about making someone gush or squirt on me. Ellie had not only let me fuck her in so many ways but she had got involved in 2 out of 3 of my major fetishes that only my wife knows about.

We have fucked a couple of times since then as she has said it helped her sex life with her man. My favourite was when she dressed up in sexy lingerie. A story I would be willing to share with you at a later date.

Thankfully my wife has no idea what she started.

Benny0812
Benny0812
19 Followers