Finally Having Mommy Ch. 03

Story Info
No greater love than a son for his mother.
8.7k words
4.28
96.2k
102

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Shelli began her third trimester, she grew bigger, rounder, and Frank more obsessive and demanding. She had again asked him to leave, and he had refused. Shelli left the main house and temporarily moved into the guest house with me, and though she put her things in the smaller second bedroom, each night, it was to my bed she came.

To me, Shelli was more beautiful and desirable than ever at this point in her pregnancy. Her gorgeous green eyes sparkled infectiously; her hair had grown longer, thicker, shinier and most of the time she wore it loose and cascading about her shoulders. I loved the feel of her hair, the soft feathery sensation on my groin and thighs made me delirious with desire when she nestled between my legs and sucked me lovingly.

Due to her pregnancy, Shelli was blessed with a pair of warm, full and delectable breasts that would eventually breastfeed our baby and satisfy me as well. Her tits were now very large for a petite woman like her. She had gone from an average 36B bust to a 38D, which she didn't particularly like, but I loved. Sometimes at night as she slept I would gently roll her onto her back and take one of her long hard nipples into my mouth and suck; occasionally coaxing a few drops of warm, sweet pre-milk from them. This closeness would bring back memories that would eventually turn to erotic thoughts. As I sucked harder, she would moan in her sleep which would trigger an even harder erection, and before long, that primal impulse to fuck her would take over. It would take all of the control I had to resist the urge to slide my throbbing cock into my mother's wet pussy. I didn't want to take her while she was asleep, but if the urge were strong, I would masturbate and cum on her pregnant belly and between her legs.

More than likely, she would awaken, and with half opened eyes, and in a groggy, sleepy voice say, "I'm asleep."

"Okay, go back to sleep, go back to sleep," I'd tell her in a thick, lust filled voice. When I felt her body relax, I would stroke into her, and despite her half-hearted protests, she would inevitably roll onto her side and push her ass back into my crotch allowing me to go deeper. I would fuck her slowly, unhurriedly to the point of my release with her still mumbling under her breath, "Let me sleep, no . . . I'm asleep." Her hips would fall into rhythm with my thrusting and quicker than I would have liked I would cum in a slow, oozing orgasm, filling her pussy to overflowing until it trickled out dampening the sheets beneath us.

*****

It amazes me to this day that Frank, my Dad (actually my stepdad), as far as I could tell never figured out what was happening right under his very nose. For over a year of my living there, sleeping with my mother, and eventually impregnating her he never questioned our closeness. I suspect his narcissism and extra-marital relationships may have blinded him to the real situation and reinforced his belief that Shelli was weak and would never leave or cheat on him.

I think, despite everything that had happened between them, Shelli still cared about him, but when Frank refused to move out of the house, Shelli made the decision to leave. In spite of his calls and messages, she would not return, and it was following this rejection that his actions, fueled by his bruised ego became extreme and frightening.

Several weeks after leaving him and moving out, Shelli received a video. As soon as I got home that evening, I could see she was upset and scared. Not having viewed it, she handed me the video, and we sat silently watching it. The video was taken through an unobstructed bedroom window and captured every physical detail of Shelli's pregnant body as she came out of the shower; her full milk laden breasts, which she absently squeezed and caressed as she dried herself. Her now round, taut belly that had dropped lower in preparation for the birth of our child, and as she stood in front of her mirror with her legs slightly spread, the pink petals surrounding her pussy were exposed. At this stage of her pregnancy, her pussy lips appeared soft, puffy and glistened from her natural wetness. Her clit was as usual swollen and protruding, its engorged size resembling the very tip of a man's pinkie finger. Watching that video, I could almost imagine the feel and taste of her clit between my lips.

When the video ended, we sat there looking at each other, knowing who had sent it, but not being able to prove it meant we couldn't go to the police.

I sat there cursing, wanting to confront Frank.

"I think you're over reacting, she said. Frank scared me a little at first with the video, but I don't think he would every do anything to hurt me," she said not very convincingly.

Within the next couple of days, I had an alarm system and surveillance camera installed and made her promise always to have a friend with her when she went out during the day.

"I don't trust him, Shelli; I can't put my finger on why, but I think you need to be careful of him," I said trying not to upset her more than she was already.

*****

Shelli had obtained a restraining order to keep him away from her, but that didn't stop Frank. When the papers were served, he was furious and defied them within just a few days; so seeing him blatantly watching the house made us both very nervous. To make matters worse, I couldn't get out of a previously scheduled business trip in Sacramento. Even though I would be gone only a week, I was hesitant to leave her alone and didn't want to go.

I tried to get her to stay with her parents not just during my absence, but also until after the birth of the baby, but she wouldn't agree. With her promise to be watchful, I left anticipating my return the following week. I spoke with Shelli every day, mainly to check on how she was feeling, how the baby was doing and any issues she might have had with Frank. Despite my repeated attempts, I was unable to reach her on the third day and immediately became concerned. By the fourth day when there was still no response to my calls and messages, I began checking with her friends. Finally, in a near panic, I left Sacramento and headed home.

*****

Four hours later, I pulled my car into the driveway and burst through the door calling "Shelli, Shelli, where are you?" I ran down the hall to her room and found her packing her bags.

"You know . . . I think I will go up and visit my folks for a few weeks after all," Shelli said in an emotionless voice with a quick glance in my direction.

"I kept trying to reach you, and you didn't answer. What's wrong? Is it the baby? What happened?" I asked ignoring her statement.

"Nothing happened," she said.

"You're lying Shelli!" I said, grabbing her by her shoulders and demanding to know what was wrong. She pulled away from me and began to cry quietly.

Shelli suddenly fell silent and sat down staring blankly across the room.

"Shelli, what is it?" I asked, my concern making my voice shaky. "Did Dad do something?"

"I don't want to talk anymore," she said abruptly and brushed aside my outstretched hand as she rose and crossed the room to the open patio door.

I came up behind her and embraced her. Holding her tightly in my arms, I felt her relax finally and lean back against me.

"I don't want you to leave Shel, just wait a day or two before you decide. If you still think this is something that you need to do, then okay, I'll drive you up there myself."

"Okay," she said after a long pause.

"I'm sorry I didn't return your calls; I didn't mean to make you worry," she said quietly and slipped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my chest.

Over the next few days, she gradually started acting like her old self and thankfully agreed with me that the long drive up the coast wasn't necessary. Though Shelli was biologically my Mother, our relationship had long since evolved into a loving union between a man and a woman, not a mother and son. With that thought in mind, we decided that maybe we could get away for a long weekend before the baby came. It was around this time that I noticed Shelli acting nervous and anxious whenever Frank came to the guest house or when I was away, and she was alone. It was obvious something had happened during my trip to Sacramento, but in spite of our previous openness with each other, she was still unable or unwilling to talk with me about it.

*****

This past Saturday marked the beginning of Shel's eighth month, and we decided if we were going to get away before the baby, we'd better do now. We packed a couple of bags for a long weekend and started driving toward Napa County. As I drove, her hand casually rested high up on my thigh, perilously close to my semi-hard cock that she would stroke, tease, and caress now and then with her outstretched fingers.

That afternoon we checked into the GranVue Hotel, showered and stretched out on the bed for a nap before dinner. Despite Shelli's growing belly, my sexual appetite for her had not changed, if anything the bigger she got, the more sexually demanding she became, and the hornier I was. Shel and I had not made love in two days, and by the time we returned from dinner, it was all I could do not to pull my cock out and make love to her when we came through the door. Shelli apparently felt the same way! As I closed the door, she backed me against it, unzipped my jeans and freed my cock. She reached down, encircled my thick cock with her small hand, and began stroking me. It had been so long that my legs began to tremble from the repressed urge to cum. Damn! When she covered the head of my cock with her warm, moist mouth, I grabbed handfuls of her hair, held her face to my crotch, and started thrusting.

"Swallow it all baby, swallow it all," I groaned when Shelli drank my first hot load and then the second as my cock violently jerked and spewed.

"God damn it . . . so good, sooooo good," I mumbled, now slowly stroking in and out of her mouth until my dick was soft and my balls were empty.

"Ummmm," she mouthed before she finally released my cock, licking and kissing its flaccid length and then smiling as it began to swell again. She lower her head and licked my balls, sucking them one after the other into her mouth letting her tongue caress and love them.

I helped her to her feet and undressed her, becoming rock hard as each part of her gorgeous pregnant body was revealed. Her warm, full breast, her belly swollen and ripe with my seed, and her puffy, pink pussy lips moist and slightly protruding between her open thighs visibly enticed and teased me. I removed my shirt and letting my jeans fall to the floor, stepped out of them. There in front of her I stood, the crumpled clothes at my feet, my manhood again growing erect and at attention.

I tossed a couple of pillows onto the floor and had her kneel on them, bending her upper body onto the edge of the bed, her belly hanging free of obstruction. Her beautiful ass pushed out toward me at just the right height to enter her. I came up behind her and spreading her knees apart a bit wider rubbed my cockhead up and down her swollen pussy. Shelli reached impatiently behind her, took my cock and guided it into her wet pussy. I tried to hold back, but as soon as I felt the warmth and tightness of entering her, I began thrusting, and Shelli came almost immediately rotating her hips and grinding into my crotch trying to maintain the friction and pressure of her engorged clit rubbing against my cock for as long as she could.

Relieved of the intense sexual tension that had been between us for the last several days, we snuggled in bed contented and in love. With my hand caressing her belly, her leg intimately resting on top of mine we felt our baby kick. We lay there and burst into excited laughter that soon changed to an intimate conversation about us, the baby, and our plans for the future. Shelli's head on my chest, she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and drifted off into a fitful sleep.

Snuggling into the warmth and security of her son's strong arms, Shelli tried to sleep, but her mind persisted in replaying everything that had happened weeks earlier between Frank, her estranged husband and herself.

When Jason had suggested they get away for the weekend, she thought this would be a good time to tell him what had happened between Frank and her. As she lay next to him recalling that night, if nothing else, Shelli realized she could never say anything to Jason and risk him finding out just how much of a slut she had become. She didn't want to risk him ever knowing that even with his baby growing inside her, she had shamelessly opened her legs to Frank, welcoming, enjoying the feel of his hard, veiny cock filling her.

*****

Shelli hadn't seen or talked to Frank since before Jason left on his business trip to Sacramento. Surprisingly, despite being at home alone, she was feeling more relaxed and secure than she thought she would have. After Skyping with Jason Sunday afternoon, her friend Anne came over for dinner and left around nine o'clock. Shelli showered shortly after that and got into bed.

Around twelve o'clock she awoke thinking, she had heard movement in the front room. In the darkness of her bedroom, she listened for any unusual sound, and when she didn't hear anything more, she lay back and was soon asleep again. Perhaps an hour or so later, Shelli was startled out of her sleep, but this time, it was a movement in her bedroom. She lay there quiet, trying to adjust to the darkness of the room. As her eyes searched the room, they settled on a shadow at the far corner of the bed. Shelli screamed and just as quickly, the shadowy figure was on her covering her mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh, be quiet, it's me," he said, removing his hand. Shelli immediately recognized his voice . . . it was Frank, her husband.

"How did you get in here?" She asked him and he reminded her that the guest house belonged to him, it was his property, so of course, he would have a key.

"What are you do here?" Shelli demanded.

"We need to talk, Shelli," he said as he stood beside the bed. Then as if it were the most natural thing in the world, he pulled his pants and shorts down revealing the outline of his impressive cock that was already semi-hard, its tip wet and glistening in the dimness of the room.

"No!" she told him, knowing what he had in mind.

"You're my wife, my pregnant wife, and this bullshit has gone on long enough," he said threateningly.

"Get out, get out now," she shouted at him.

He pulled back the covers on the bed and grabbing the top of her pale yellow camisole ripped it in one quick downward motion, exposing her breasts.

"Go to Hell, Frank. You know it's over between us," She reminded him, clutching the shreds of the fabric to her chest.

"I don't want to hurt you Shelli, but you need to do what I tell you, do you understand?" he asked.

She didn't reply.

"Do you understand? He asked again his voice sounding cold and menacing. I know you've missed me fucking you."

Shelli's eyes silently pleading looked up at him and for the first time she felt afraid of him. He didn't need to threaten her again.

*****

She had begun to think of herself as being more assertive and independent since leaving Frank, but she now felt only anger with herself for allowing him to intimidate her so easily. Her submissiveness was apparent; he knew she wouldn't fight him and she sat there quietly, trying desperately not to cry.

"Take your panties off," he said and watched as she hesitantly stood up, slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and let them slide down her thighs to the floor. With her camisole hanging precariously from one shoulder ribbon, the tears began to fall. Filled with self-loathing; despite everything, she realized she wanted to have sex with him. Her exposed swollen breasts, with their dark areolas, made the long, hard nipples appear almost brown in color with arousal. He came closer and slipped his fingers into her pulsing pussy as he lowered his mouth to her tit, and began to suck noisily.

"You're wet. You little bitch, you're sopping wet," Frank said, almost laughing with perverse satisfaction.

He stretched out on the bed and pulled her over to him.

"Get on top of me," he instructed.

"Frank, please, don't do this," she pleaded.

"Get on top of me," he repeated.

Shelli awkwardly climbed on top of him, straddling him and he immediately began grinding his cock between her legs so that it rubbed maddeningly against her clit. When she looked down, she could see pre-cum was beading out of his cockhead. Frank placed his hands on her hips and pressed downward so he could feel the warmth and heat from between her legs against the bulging vein on the underside his cock.

Shelli could feel herself becoming wetter and increasingly aroused. She didn't want to enjoy the sensations, but she couldn't help herself. Despite a sense of guilt at betraying Jason, she arched her back and leaned onto her hands so that her clit was further exposed. Seeing how she presented herself to him, after wetting his fingers, Frank began massaging her swelling clit until it was even more engorged and distended.

"Oh my God Frank, oh my God," Shelli murmured quietly to myself as she spasmed on top of him and a wave of heat fluttered through her body. She slumped breathless onto his chest, moaning with pleasure but at the same time disgusted with herself.

She could feel his cock throbbing; he told her to raise her hips, and when she did, without either of them saying another word, his huge cock slid inside her. He pressed himself deeper and ground against her when he felt her pussy squeezing his cock. Knowing his cock well after years of marriage and sexual intimacy, Shelli's pussy softened and opened to accommodate his bulbous, mushroom shaped cock crown. His cock continued to expand, and her eyes widened with pleasure when her very pregnant pussy started to contract hard around Frank's cock when he slowly, rhythmically stroked in and out of her.

It felt good.

She suddenly became ashamed as a wave of reproach flooded over her. Shelli was in love with Jason, but damn . . . it felt so good.

Frank started thrusting upward into her, harder and deeper. As the pleasant sensations grew, she closed her eyes and let her mind drift to an earlier time in her pregnancy. Something had changed. Since almost the very beginning of her pregnancy, her body seemed to yearn, to need the comfort of sex. Sometimes the urge was so intense it frightened her. Frank liked the new Shelli because he could fuck her whenever he wanted to, and she would willingly spread her legs for him. Jason liked the change because he now had his mother eagerly returning his physical love. The illicit, taboo act excited both Jason and herself; and when she openly crawled into her son's bed at night to enjoy wet, nasty, incestuous fucking, all else was forgotten. The fact that he had gotten her pregnant was a plus.

As her pregnancy advanced and she grew bigger with Jason's child, she wanted to be intimate only with Jason. Unfortunately, her resolve would weaken when Frank wanted sex with her. The sex was usually by coercion at first, but at some point changed to a reciprocal coupling with both of them being sexually satisfied by its end. She couldn't seem to help herself. Her mind and heart would scream no, but her body at the mercy of hormones and pheromones would grudgingly succumb to Frank's stroking and thrusting as if she had no will of her own.

It felt soooooo fucking good.

"Ohhhhhhh," she groaned in discomfort at his aggressiveness, "Frank, be careful of the baby," she said, and before she could say anything more, he grabbed her hips and more gently thrust upward into her, readying himself for his discharge inside her. Frank's body stiffened as his cock slid easily in and out of her pussy and without being fully aware, her hips began to sway, back and forth meeting his strokes.