Finally Having Mommy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Shelli, you always were the best fuck. Even after fucking those others, I always came back to your pussy," Frank said before he made a final hard, deep thrust and ejaculated a humongous load of cum inside her, forcing her to tremble and spasm through yet another orgasm of her own.

Groaning and grunting like a huge dog mating with a willing, submissive bitch he spewed his cum deep inside Shelli's expectant womb; next to the baby he thought was his.

They lay there, both of them satisfied and exhausted. Shelli now filled with guilt and promised herself never to tell Jason the truth of what had happened.

Eventually, Frank rose, dressed and as he turned, with a sickening smirk on his face said, "There won't be any divorce, Shelli, not unless I say so."

*****

I found a fantastic job as a district engineer working for the growing firm of Lippincott and Janus. I guess, that intense training when I was in the military had obviously paid off. Though there was a lot of responsibility associated with the job, it had an excellent salary, and my hours were pretty much my own. It was a great stepping stone to what I wanted to accomplish in the future.

While I was busy working, establishing myself at my new job, Shelli's time and energy were taken up with what her doctor called 'nesting,' you know, getting baby clothes, furniture, the baby's room, the house ready for the baby's arrival.

Despite her advancing pregnancy and increasing size, it did not dim her attractiveness or my physical desire for her. Damn if I know why, but just watching her in the baby's room, simply folding baby clothes could easily make me as horny as hell. I remember one Saturday morning we were in the baby's room deciding what color to paint, and I felt myself beginning to twitch when she came close with a handful of paint samples.

"Which one do you like best?" She asked.

"Blue," I said, as I pulled her down to the floor and eased her onto her knees, resting her arms and upper body in the seat of the baby's rocking chair. I knelt down behind her and lifted the skirt of her dress revealing her firm, still shapely, panty-less ass. I caressed it with my hand and lovingly kissed each white mound. I let my tongue slip between her ass cheeks and lick its length, from her pussy up to the small of her back, at the same time sliding two fingers into her warm, wet pussy.

She turned her head to look back at me with that dreamy look in her eyes, "Oh Jason," she said her body tensing with excitement and anticipation. "Oh my God Jason, don't," she whimpered when I withdrew my fingers. I unbuttoned and pulled down my jeans letting my cock hang free between my legs.

I spread her legs and opened her swollen, elongated pussy lips with my fingers. Again kneeling behind her, I positioned my cockhead at her pussy and eased inside her. I could feel Shelli's body stiffen at the initial penetration of my girth into her pregnant pussy. She was tight, and with each inch of my cock that pressed into her, she would moan. Regardless of how often we made love, her pussy always seemed tight and pleasantly resisting. Her pussy needed to be coaxed before it would relent and allow me entry, and I enjoyed the sensation of entering my loving mother's pussy. It didn't take us long; I began to stroke in and out of her, my right hand gradually working its way downward to her clit. Her clit was sensitive, and after just a few minutes of fondling, it felt ready to burst like an overripe cherry. I felt her start to shudder under me, "yes, yes Mommy, cum for me. Yes, that's it," and just as easy as that, she came wet and sticky all over my cock.

I plunged into Shelli and paused before I pulled out leaving just the tip inside. As she pushed back against me, I fucked her hot, tight hole with deep, long strokes grunting loudly with each inward stroke. I imagined I could hear my heart beat as I pounded into her, faster and faster racing toward my orgasm. Shelli tensed, her pussy began to tighten and release around my cock, and I felt her body beginning her climb to another orgasm.

I was on the verge of cumming. When Shelli's pussy muscles squeezed and held my cock in her velvety canal, I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I instinctively began to pump until I mercifully blew my load deep inside her, the feel of her body climaxing and the sound of her voice calling my name echoed in the room.

That last few weeks began to blur into a familiar pattern. Shelli working around the house and yard, and me usually away during the day, sometimes in my office, sometimes on the actual job site. As the baby's birth approached, I think our intimacy and closeness on all levels became even stronger. Though she had begun to move a bit more slowly and deliberately, our sexual energy did not seem to diminish. Even now I can feel myself hardening when I think of how she would sometimes meet me for lunch at the job site and in the seclusion of my locked trailer treat me to a slow, sensual blowjob that would leave me weak-kneed and breathless.

At night if she felt tired or "big" Shelli enjoyed having me spoon behind her and masturbate her until she came in a gentle, soft orgasm that would relax her and help her drift off to sleep. At other times, when we crawled into bed, regardless of how tired she might initially feel, all of those feelings would disappear when I opened her legs and gave her oral sex until she squirmed and shuddered, pulling my mouth against her pussy, eventually cumming all over my face.

*****

It seemed Frank had accepted the fact that at some point after the baby was born, Shelli was going to proceed with the divorce and move into her own home. As incredible as it seemed and probably because it was so far removed from societal norms, Frank never caught on or at least never let on that he was aware of what was happening and had happened between Shelli and me. Perhaps it was his self-centeredness and narcissism that prevented him from seeing anything that was not about himself, but whatever he knew or didn't know, he hadn't forgotten his desire for her, or his need to control her.

He had become even more obsessed with her since she had moved into the guest house. His need to know what she was doing, and where she was going occupied a great deal of his time. He found himself often stalking and spying on her, like the night he watched her while in hiding.

It was a late summer evening, still hot and muggy outside. "Jason, I'm going for a swim before bed," Shelli called before she gathered up a towel and headed out to the pool." I watched from the kitchen window as she opened her robe letting it drop to the tiled deck of the pool.

The pool lights shimmered across the water's surface creating a floodlight effect on the woman poised at the pool's edge. Shelli stood naked, her 5'5" stature magnificent in its pregnancy. Her thick auburn hair pulled into a casual ponytail, large green eyes accented by long luxurious lashes reflected the flickering lights from the pool, her full sensual lips curved into a smile of contentment. As I watched her, my cock began to swell causing a tightness in the crotch of my jeans, and my hand started absently caressing its length.

As Shelli stepped into the pool and submerged herself in the water, her breast floated on the water's surface, and her nipples immediately became hard and erect, sticking out like beacons in front of her. She slid onto her front and began to swim slow, leisurely breast strokes across the pool several times before rolling onto her back and floating with her eyes closed. I laughed quietly at the sight of her big, beautiful belly bobbing in the water and resisted the urge to strip my clothes off and join her.

After a few backstrokes, she got out of the pool and began drying herself, glancing up she saw me in the window and waved. Shaking her hair loose from its ponytail, it fell sexily about her shoulders, her nipples playing hide and seek between the drape of thick auburn hair. As the deck lights highlighted her movements, I watched her from the cover of the window, my arousal intensifying as she cupped her breasts, gently squeezing and caressing them and then slowly gliding her hand between her slightly spread legs and fondling her clit for my benefit. She looked up again, smiling in my direction and kicking the damp towel aside strode naked into the house. She came into the house and switched off the deck lights before I pulled her into my arms and led her to our room for a quickie before bed.

So caught up in each other, neither of us noticed the shadowy figure at the far side of the pool who had silently witnessed Shelli's late night swim. As Shelli walked into the house, the man milked his cock letting the last drops of semen fall onto the puddle of cum that covered a small patch of grass. The pool deck became dark, and the lights turned off inside the house, as Frank adjusted his cock, zipped his pants and walked back toward the main house.

*****

Shelli was now just a couple of weeks away from giving birth. Based upon the lie Shelli had told him at the beginning of her pregnancy, Frank was under the erroneous belief that he was the baby's father, when in fact, it was my seed that had impregnated Shelli, and it was my brother/son that she was carrying.

A few times I had come home to find Frank in the guest house or out at the pool. On those occasions, Shelli was typically not around, having retreated to her bedroom and locked the door. One afternoon I found him in the den napping on the sofa and Shelli in her bedroom.

"What is he doing here?" I had asked her.

"He said he wanted us to go to counseling, and try and make our marriage work. The man's delusional." She said decisively.

We sat at the kitchen table sipping tall glasses of iced tea and talking.

"I think as far as Frank was concerned, after a while, our relationship was all about sex and possession, not any real love on his part for me. His ego can't stand being told no, especially by me, especially when he wants sex."

Shelli looked across the table at me and told me how he had started coming to the guest house when he knew I wouldn't be there and come onto her. Frank did this a couple of times before she thought she had solved the problem by simply going to her room and not having to deal with him. As she grew closer to term, any desire she might have once had for him sexual or otherwise was gone.

Apparently, during one of these surprise visits, he had been drinking and was forcing himself on her, trying to intimidate her into giving him oral sex, but she wouldn't. He had Shelli on her knees, and despite her large belly, she was struggling with him. He was trying to make her suck his dick when I walked into the house. Without a second thought, I instinctively pulled him away from her and hit him in the face.

I was about to hit him again, when Shelli grabbed my arm, "No, don't Jason, let him go." She screamed as tears brimmed and fell from her eyes.

I let go of him and pushed him away from me. Taking Shelli's arm, I led her down the hall to our bedroom.

"Are you okay? I asked. He didn't hurt you did he?"

"I'm okay; I'm fine," she said with a shaky voice.

"Stay right here, I told her, I'll be right back."

I went back down the hallway. Grabbing Frank and pulling him to his feet, through clenched teeth, I told him, "Shelli's your wife . . . for now, but she doesn't want anything to do with you! Stay away from her, or you'll find your ass in jail!"

"I want you out of here, you and that bitch, Frank shouted. I want you out of here!"

I watched as he pushed passed me and walked shakily to the door and up the pathway to the main house.

Shelli came out of her bedroom and standing next to me, took my hand.

*****

She didn't want to stay, refused to stay any longer in the guest house, but I persuaded her to stay at least the night. That night after several urgent phone calls and last minute arrangements, we fell into bed exhausted. Within two days, we had packed up the guest house and with her Father's help loaded the contents into a moving van and driven up to the Ojai area into a lovely property owned by her folks.

Her Father and I unloaded the truck and moved Shelli's things into the house while she and her Mother arranged things and were quickly able to get the place looking like a home. They were comforted to know that I would be staying with her and that she would not be alone during this last couple of weeks. God knows what their reaction would have been if they could ever have imagined what type of relationship we actually had. What would they have done if they knew that it was me, their grandson who had impregnated their daughter, my own mother? Her folks stayed with us for a couple of days before returning home, and we breathe a sigh of relief when they finally left, and we were alone.

That night after checking the doors and windows, I crawled into bed beside her and reached for her. Feeling my hand lightly caress her stomach and her breasts, she turned toward me. Taking one of her erect brown nipples and darker areola into my mouth, I began to suck. I closed my eyes letting my tongue trace its shape and feel its texture. Sucking her nipple and gently squeezing the fullness of her breast I was rewarded with sweet drops of pre-milk. I stretched out on my side and placing my head on her full, taut belly; I extended my hand downward between her legs. As I fondled her there, my thumb made small, tight circles on and around her clit until I felt the familiar trembling spread through her body. She whimpered and held my hand to her pussy, not wanting me to pull it away.

"I love you, Jason," She murmured, her voice almost in a whisper. We lay there a few seconds longer when she lifted her leg and letting it rest on my thigh tilted her hips, to give me better access and whispered, "love me . . . ".

Though she felt she was now too large and cumbersome, she still wanted and enjoyed our love making. With her in this vulnerable position, her emotional senses raised, and the increased sensitivity between her legs, her body involuntarily shivered as I slowly penetrated her, slipping my thick, throbbing cock into her warm, moist sheath.

I closed my eyes when she allowed me to enter her and lay there, slowly, deliberately stroking, enjoying the warmth, the tightness, the exquisite feel and friction of her pussy enveloping my cock. I gasped when her pussy squeezed around my cock making me struggle not to explode and send a hot load of cum into her.

"Oh Jason, Jason," she moaned pushing her ass back and grinding down on my cock. My cock continued to grow harder each second inside her as I strove to go deeper and a few times, she stiffened from the pleasure/pain as I pumped inside her wanting to fill her completely. I reached over her hip seeking her clit and slid my finger in alongside my cock shaft, and felt the warm stickiness of her juice. With my wet finger moistened her swollen clit and began rubbing her clit until she groaned as her orgasm began to build. At the sound of her groaning, I thrust deeper making her cum hard and wet. Damn! I didn't want to, but I came inside her quicker than I had wanted. I helplessly felt myself ejaculate three hard spurts, the gut-wrenching pleasure from the release so indescribable my balls literally ached with the effort.

I held her, not wanting to move, her small, very pregnant body pressed against mine. My hands caressed her, brushing across her breasts and discovering that her nipples had begun to leak small drops of milk. I watched as the nectar slowly dripped down the under swell of her breasts dampening the sheet beneath her. Rolling her onto her back my mouth found her nipple and sucked until she grunted with pleasure and began guiding my head down between her spread open legs where I sucked and licked away my spent cum making her orgasm one last time before we fell asleep.

*****

I spent the next couple of days arranging with my job to work from our new residence and supervise job sites here in the Ojai area so I could be with Shelli. Fortunately, aside from Shelli complaining of a mild feeling of congestion, the last weeks of her pregnancy were going well and uneventful until she received a letter from Frank. Because he didn't know where Shelli was now living, he had sent the letter in care of her parents, who had forwarded it on to her. Frank was threatening to file for sole custody of the baby if Shelli persisted with the divorce. To his way of thinking, Frank had lost control over Shelli, and this was his way of regaining that control.

"But it's not his baby," she had cried after reading the letter.

"He can't do this, can he? She asked hysterically."

"Yes, yes, he can try," I said.

"But he isn't the father," she protested.

"And the only way to prove that would be a DNA test. You know what that would mean, don't you? Everyone would know that the baby is mine. Everyone would know that your son had sex with you and got you pregnant."

"Oh my God, she exclaimed, disbelievingly. What are we going to do?"

"Nothing, nothing for now. You have enough to think about just getting ready for the baby. I'm here, and I will always be here with you. When the time comes, we'll decide what we need to do. Okay?"

"Okay," she said as she came into my outstretched arms and hugged me, drawing strength from our closeness.

I held her, thinking how much she had changed from the woman I knew growing up. Since the declaration of our feelings and long-delayed consummation of our love, she had transformed into an openly loving, giving woman who eventually found the strength to leave Frank and his narcissistic, controlling nature. It wasn't until her pregnancy that her sexual needs, desires, and curiosities were acknowledged and freed and she was able to become the woman she had always hidden away.

*****

A friend of ours, someone who coincidentally knew Shelli's parents ran into Frank one afternoon and casually mentioned that Shelli had the old house in Ojai looking quite homey. This information was all Frank needed, and he was on his was to Ojai the following morning.

Shelli was in the baby's room taking care of a few last details, in preparation for his impending birth. When she heard the doorbell ring followed by a loud knocking, she was surprised and annoyed because she wasn't aware of anyone other than her parents knowing where she was.

"Hold on, I'll be right there," she shouted as she practically waddled to the door.

When she opened the door, she was startled to see Frank standing there, and her first impulse was to slam the door closed. Before she could react, Frank had positioned his foot preventing her from closing the door and pushed the door open making her stumble backward.

Frank stepped into the house, closing and locking the door behind him. He smiled at her and stepped closer, reaching out his hand to caress her cheek.

"You look good Shel. Like I keep telling you, pregnancy definitely works for you." Coming still closer, he suddenly slipped his hand behind her neck and kissed her, pressing his tongue between her soft resisting lips and into her mouth claiming, exploring what he still saw as his.

Breaking his grip, Shelli pulled away from him and wiped her mouth.

"How did you find me?" she asked.

"That's not important," he said letting his hand lightly brush across her nipple that immediately became hard and erect. He watched in amazement as her tits began to leak, slowly creating damp circles that highlighted her dark eraser shaped nipples. Animals he thought to himself, when our inhibitions and defenses are removed we are nothing more than animals, our bodies instinctively responding on a primal, visceral level. He took several steps forward, forcing her to back up until she was against the wall. Grinning broadly, he pushed his hand up between her legs and tearing at her panties inserted two fingers into her pussy.