Finally Having Mommy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Stop it," she screamed at him.

"You're wet, Frank told her. Like a bitch knowing she's about to be mounted, your pussy's already wet. Hell, you always wanted it, even when you were crying and telling me no, I knew you still wanted it, didn't you."

The strong, independent woman that she thought she had become had faded in his presence. She said nothing, but hung her head in shame and embarrassment, knowing that everything he said was true.

He knew she had gotten his letter because her folks had told him that they had forwarded it on to her. With her backed against the wall, he blatantly fondled her while whispering into her ear, "I meant everything I said in that letter Shelli, if you press this divorce shit I will file for custody of the baby - and I'll win."

Tears were now trailing down her face. "Please Frank, you don't have to do this. You don't love me or want me, she said. Just leave the baby and me alone."

"If you go ahead with this divorce . . . I'll take the baby."

She put her face in her hands and began to cry in earnest, not wanting him to have custody of the baby and terrified that he would discover he wasn't the father of the child.

Standing there watching her cry, her tits heaving with each breath, her pregnant belly, large and protruding, he felt himself becoming aroused. Despite his many indiscretions throughout their marriage, Frank could never seem to get enough of Shelli. Even now as he saw her obvious distress, he unzipped his pants, pulled his semi-hard dick out, and began to stroke it. Seeing this, Shelli tried to get away him, but he grabbed her wrist and spun her around so that she was facing the wall and bent her forward. He pulled her panties off her and began rubbing his cock head up and down along the length of her pussy, preparing for penetration.

"Frank, no" she screamed, struggling to get from under him. "No . . . please no", she cried hysterically.

He stopped.

Turning her around to face him he looked at her, his eyes taking in her glow that despite the tears seemed to create an almost aura about her face.

"Get on your knees and suck me," he said.

Without a word of protest, defeated and humiliated Shelli sank to her knees and inhaling the heady scent of his maleness began licking his cock shaft with long, slow swipes. He closed his eyes and involuntarily shivered when strands of her silky hair brushed against his thighs. Her warm breath played across his cock head as she kissed the tip, sucking in just the swollen crown. Shelli let her tongue lick down the underside of his dick, her tongue lightly teasing over the engorged vein that ran the length of his shaft from tip to base, making his cock jerk. When her tongue came in contact with his balls, she licked them all over, before sucking them into her mouth one by one, holding the sensitive jewels in the moist warmth of her mouth.

She moved her mouth slowly up his cock shaft feeling it continue to harden in her mouth, eventually releasing the crown, she encircling her hand around it. She kissed the tip again and opened her lips as she pressed his cockhead between her parted lips allowing the length of his dick to disappear into her mouth. Frank held her head, guiding her mouth as he gradually increased his speed. Frank groaned and emitted a deep, guttural sound as his orgasm began to build, and he could feel the cum rising ever so deliberately up his cock. Finally, helpless to do otherwise he rammed his cock one last time into her mouth and exploded. With cum spurting down her throat Shelli drank until she had drained him.

With wobbly legs, unable to hold himself up, Frank slumped to his knees for a few seconds before stretching out on the floor holding his dick as it twitched slowly.

"Lick me," he moaned, and leaning over him, conscious of his cock's sensitivity, Shelli brushed his hands aside and gently cleaned him with her mouth and tongue until his moans gradually lessened and his breathing returned to normal.

He pulled her down next to him and with the expertise that comes from familiarity, he cupped her pussy, inserted three of his long thick fingers inside her, and with his thumb rubbed her clit until she began to cry and her body to shudder as a soft, grudgingly satisfying orgasm flooded through her.

Several minutes later as he adjusted his clothing and headed toward the door, all he said was, "Remember what we talked about Shelli."

*****

Shelli was already in bed when I got home that night. I was as horny as hell by the time I crawled into bed behind her, but because I could see she was sleeping fitfully, despite my arousal, I decided my needs could wait. Shelli went into labor that night and gave birth to our son the following day. We didn't see Frank for almost two weeks after the baby was born. It quickly became evident that Frank's desire to have custody of the baby had very little to do with the baby's welfare and more to do with his vindictiveness toward Shelli.

As it turned out, Frank had met a new woman and had spent the last week or so with her, having sex, drinking and partying. She was at least twenty years his junior, attractive, big busted, sexually open to whatever he wanted and very high maintenance. She was giving Frank exactly what he wanted and apparently needed and he in return gave her his time, money and attention. Frank was torn . . . he couldn't seem to get enough of his new woman, but driven by his need for control and dominance over Shelli, he felt compelled to go to the house in Ojai and make Shelli give him oral sex.

After six months, Frank had seen the baby perhaps three times, and we began to hope he had reconsidered and decided to give Shelli the divorce and not fight for custody of the baby. Shelli, in a nerve-wracking last ditch effort to bluff Frank, told him that the baby wasn't his and that while she would not reveal who the biological father was, she couldn't let him continue to think he was the father. To further foster her bluff, she told him that she would have no objection to a DNA test if he wanted one . . . but he didn't. He actually seemed to welcome the news that it wasn't his child.

The girlfriend had been putting pressure on Frank and eventually gave him the ultimatum that unless he left Shelli, it would be over between them. There was just something about this girl, and because she apparently had him so tightly by the balls, he didn't want to or couldn't risk losing her. His desire for her significantly lessened his obsession with Shelli, and he relented and gave Shelli the divorce she wanted. Within two months of the divorce becoming final, he had the girlfriend knocked up and living with him.

*****

We stayed in the little house in Ojai for almost a year, before moving to a town in the Northern part of the state where I was setting up the regional office for Lippincott and Janus. To our neighbors, the main topic of conversation was the beautiful older woman, her younger, good looking partner and their beautiful baby. I have no doubt the rumors and gossip about the "cougar and her cub" ran rampant when we first moved into the neighborhood, but it was apparent to anyone who bothered to get to know us that we adored each other and our child. Little did anyone know or even imagine the truth of our incestuous mother/son relationship.

Despite its incestuous nature, our union continues to flourish and the bond between us to strengthen. It goes without saying, that sex and love-making with my mother remains a phenomenally satisfying experience, in fact, I've succeeded in getting her pregnant again. We hadn't intended on having another baby, but Shelli became pregnant so quickly and easily that we felt it was fate and we were happy to find ourselves expecting another child.

Earlier this evening, we were upstairs putting our toddler to bed. Just as with her first pregnancy, I find myself in a constant state of sexual arousal when I'm around her. As I stood next to her, watching her tuck him into bed and tell him goodnight, my cock impatiently twitched and jerked in anticipation of putting her on her back and sliding into her warm, tight pussy . . . going home.