Finally Home

Story Info
He returns to love he's missed so much.
1.2k words
4.65
22.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't wait to get home. He had been out of town for only a week, but it had seemed like an eternity away from her. As he climbed into the cab idling at the curb outside the airport, he thought about calling her one last time. After glancing at his watch, he decided against it and settled back for the late night ride through deserted streets.

His flight had been delayed, just one of the hundreds of things he could have done without this week, and he was getting home hours later than he had anticipated. He had left her a message at home before he left, and he began wondering if she had gotten it. She was working late, something she only did when she knew he wouldn't be there.

As the cab pulled up outside of their house, he saw that she had left a light on for him. He smiled, always amazed at how thoughtful she was. He opened the door and crept into the house, the familiarity of it relaxing him. He slipped his shoes off by the door, and decided to turn the light off and go crawl into bed with her.

As he rounded the corner to the living room, he froze when he saw her. She was lying on the couch, stretched out and fast asleep. She was wearing her favorite nightgown, the one he had given her and what she always wore on special nights. She had been waiting up for him and fallen asleep, and once again he was touched by her thoughtfulness.

He sat on the table across from the couch and gazed at her, taking in everything about her. He watched as her chest rose and fell with her steady breathing; how a lock of hair had fallen onto her cheek and fluttered slightly when she exhaled; how the light danced along the curves of her body. He reached forward and gently pushed the hair back behind her ear, wondering what he should do next. He continued watching her until he noticed the goose bumps on her bare arms and legs and knew he had to make a decision.

He considered wrapping her in a blanket and going off to bed, but he decided against it. He had been gone too long, spent too many nights aching just to feel her breath on the back of his neck as they slept. He clicked off the lamp by her head and, as carefully as he could, lifted her into his arms.

He carried her up the stairs slowly, holding her close while trying hard not to wake her. The whole time she never stirred, and he reached the top of the stairs and took her to their bedroom. He laid her down gently on the bed and began undressing, getting down to his t-shirt and boxers before crawling in beside her.

He pulled the covers over her and kissed her lightly on the temple. Moonlight poured in from between the curtains, and he couldn't help staring at her. Lying beside her, watching the light play across her face, he realized just how much he had missed her, and how much he loved her.

He sighed and decided to go to sleep, knowing the sooner he did so the sooner he would wake up and be with her. He kissed her one last time, lightly pressing his lips against hers; he jumped when he felt her kissing back. He pulled away and she opened her eyes, smiling broadly and letting out a giggle.

"How long have you been awake?" he asked, relieved that her kiss hadn't been all in his imagination.

"Since about halfway up the stairs," she replied with another grin. "You were very impressive carrying me all that way; I didn't know you had it in you."

He gave her a look that made them both laugh and they kissed again, more passionately this time, holding each other close. She ran her hands along his back, sliding them up under his shirt and raking her nails across his bare flesh. They broke their kiss for a moment while she pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it aside. He slipped the straps of her nightgown off of her shoulders, kissing the soft skin he found underneath. She sat up a little so he could pull it off completely, leaving the two of them completely naked from the waist up.

He went to kiss her again but she stopped him by placing her fingers on his lips. She guided him onto his back and positioned herself over him, holding his shoulders down as she did. She kissed his neck, and then moved down to his shoulders and on to his chest. She used her tongue as she made her way down his body, listening to his breath quicken. She got to the top of his boxers and pulled them off, revealing his already hard cock. She removed the last of her remaining clothing as well and looked deep into his eyes.

"Welcome home, baby," she whispered before pressing her lips against his cock. She took his breath away as she started to slowly brush her lips across the length of his shaft, running her hand around the base. She rubbed her tongue against his head and took one last look into his eyes before taking him inside her mouth. He writhed beneath her as she pushed him deeper and deeper, adding even more pressure with her fingers. She began picking up speed, pulling him in and out while he moaned in pleasure.

She took one more lick up his shaft before he leaned forward and pulled her face to his, kissing her hungrily as he rolled her onto her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and spread her legs wide before taking hold of his cock and guiding him into her wet pussy. He thrust completely into her and they both froze, neither able to move from the wave of pleasure that had just come over them both. He started moving in and out of her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He kissed and sucked her neck as he drove into her, both of them moaning with every move. He picked up speed and they fell into a steady rhythm as she lifted her hips to meet him each time. He could feel her muscles start to tighten around him, and he knew it wouldn't be long. He continued to pound into her as his hands found her breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples and causing her moans to grow even louder.

He felt her muscles contract around him as she dug her fingers into his back. She let out little gasps as the orgasm rippled through her body, causing her to go completely rigid. The pressure on his cock combined with the expression on her face sent him over the edge, and he moaned as he came.

The two of them stayed together for what seemed like a blissful eternity as they caught their breath, whispering their love for one another in exhausted voices. He rolled over beside her and kissed her one last time before she laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes with a sigh. He wrapped his arms around her and gently stroked her hair until they fell into a deep and contented sleep, both of them glad that he was finally home.