Finally in the Red Pt. 01

Story Info
The lead up to a night I had fantasized about...
2.2k words
4.18
22.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all of my wife's friends, Laura has always been the one that I have struggled to keep my composure around. They had been friends since high school and Laura had always been a part of our married lives, including having been a bridesmaid in our wedding.

Physically, Laura is a polar opposite of my wife, Jen. Jen is petite with platinum blonde hair. She isn't bony but she is quite thin and toned with a small frame at 5'2". Her breasts are the butt of jokes at 32A but I love them small and so very sensitive. She often will go without a bra and it drives me crazy when I catch a glimpse of her small, eraser-sized nipples poking through her shirt. She can't stand to keep any pubic hair and so has always gone full Brazilian. Her ass is amazing to hold on to. Not quite as toned as the rest of her with just the right amount of jiggle but in proportion with the rest of her tight body. It was surprising to me that I fell for my wife as the blonde haired, blue-eyed Victoria's Secret model had never really been my type, but I loved everything about her. Still, as I am sure most men do, I often fantasized about an opportunity to experience something different.

Over the years Laura and I had become pretty good friends on our own. Honestly, she has always been the only one of my wife's friends I could really stand. She has stayed single and lives on her own. Has a good job and prides herself on her independence. More recently we have become close enough that I could joke with her about her...let's say impressive...endowment. This banter led me to begin to fantasize about having her. Laura has natural fiery red hair which has always excited me in general, though I've never been with a natural redhead. As I said her rack is impressive. I'd estimate she is a 36D. A little on the curvy side with a few extra pounds but I wouldn't describe her as even chubby. Jen and I had discussed the possibility of inviting her into our sex life but both agreed that any such encounter needed to be organic and not at all planned. Knowing my wife was open to this made keeping those luscious looking breasts off my mind that much harder. Before that I had thought I'd be lucky if someday I could catch a glimpse of her tits and now I was starting to think I might get to do a lot more than that! Of course, I had no idea if she was interested at all. Well, one day, I finally would get a chance to find out...

Another of Jen and Laura's friends from high school was getting married. Both of the families were quite well off and we had all gotten pretty excited about the event as we were sure it would be a great party. The venue was about 40 minutes away from where we live so we decided to book a room in the hotel where the reception was being held. Laura lived in the same general area as us so it had become routine for her to just ride along with us any time the group all got together. She got a room too.

We left early to get into the hotel and settled before the ceremony. As it turns out we had about three hours to kill before the ceremony so we decided to start the party a little early and dug into some of the alcohol we had brought for the after party. I had a drink but then got a text from one of the other husbands in the group inviting me to the rooftop bar for a drink and a cigar. I left the girls to their champagne and went and joined him. I returned less than an hour later to find that Jen and Laura had worked through an entire bottle of champagne and another bottle and a half of wine. They were feeling pretty tipsy already but decided they didn't want to leave a half full bottle of wine so they each poured another glass. I had a drink and we all sat around talking about what they ceremony and reception might involve and just killing time. Before long we decided that it was time to get ready so Laura headed for her room but said she would be right back because she brought two dresses and wanted Jen's opinion.

The girl's had decided on Laura's dress and Laura decided to stay in our room to do her hair and makeup so they could continue to talk. Both were in front of the mirror in the bathroom and I wanted to take a shower so I asked how long they would be.

"We're going to be a while so why don't you just go ahead?", Jen responded.

I stopped and my jaw dropped at her suggestion as the shower was a glass divider with no door. She had just suggested that I get naked and take a shower in full view of her best friend.

"Are you serious?" I trembled.

"Why not? We're all adults here and we don't have enough time to wait for you to shower. You don't mind do you Laura?"

I could see the blood fill Laura's usually pale cheeks but she stared forward into the mirror and simply said, "sure, why not?"

As it seemed they were both okay with it I decided to go for it. Admittedly, as I removed my clothes in the doorway of the bathroom, my impending exhibitionism was getting me excited and by the time I was naked I was half erect. Laura clearly wanted to fight the urge but she couldn't and finally gave in and turned to look.

"Go ahead," I said. "It would be unreasonable to expect you not to take a peek."

Now I'm no adonis by any means but I am a former athlete and have kept myself in pretty good shape. I don't have a six-pack but my stomach is flat and I am moderately muscular. My member stands at a thick seven inches fully erect and I am clean shaven as that is how Jen prefers it. Laura blushed to a bright red after not only seeing my piece but also realizing that the encounter had me turned on. I jumped into the shower and went about my business. Jen left the room to slip into her dress, leaving Laura and I alone. I looked out and had to chuckle as I caught her continually glancing sideways in the mirror to sneak a peek again.

"I told you you are allowed to look," I said.

"Yeah but I don't want to just stare at you. You're my best friend's husband!" she replied.

I just laughed and finished my shower. As I was drying off, still inside the shower, Laura had finished her hair and makeup and we left the room at the same time, having now wrapped myself in a towel to go and begin collecting my things. Jen was busy readying herself and adjusting her dress and Laura announced she was going into the bathroom to put hers on.

"Now wait a minute," I said, feeling bold. "You've gotten to ogle me for the last 15 minutes. I think it's only fair that I should get a peek at something!"

"You're such a perv!" Jen chuckled as she looked in the full length mirror. "I'm sorry about him, Laura."

Laura's face returned to the rosy shade that it had been in the bathroom when I caught her stealing a glance at my package but she smiled and just stopped where she was.

"Come on," I pressed. "It's not like you didn't know I've been dying to see your boobs. The sooner you get it over with the sooner I'll stop bugging you about it.

I wasn't really expecting my endeavor to be successful as I had joked about seeing her rack numerous times and never made any headway. I guess she felt it was a fair trade, however, and I could hardly contain myself when she giggled and said, "fine!"

She stepped back to the edge of the bed opposite from where I was standing and laid her dress down on the comforter. Jen turned around to watch as well and there is no chance that they both didn't notice the tent that had formed as my now fully erect cock pressed against the towel as Laura slowly peeled her shirt off. She is about 5'7" with that wavy flame red hair to just past her shoulders. Time slowed to a crawl for me as I watched each inch of her pale torso becoming exposed as she pulled her shirt over her head. Suddenly she was standing there in her jeans and only her turquoise colored bra with white lace decoration covering her bosom. She tossed her shirt on the bed and held her arms out to her sides as if to present herself.

"There, good enough?" she asked.

"Oh come on!" I responded. "You got to see everything that I have to offer and that's all you're going to give me?"

"Fine, but I think you're going to be underwhelmed. Too much build-up," she joked.

She sighed but it appears she agreed with my point of view as she then reached behind her back for her bra clasp as time slowed down again. First I noticed the strain that her ample flesh had put on the fabric of her bra release before, in one motion she reached up to her shoulders, placed her thumbs beneath the bra straps and slid it off her arms and dropped it on the bed. She extended her arms to her sides again in her presentation pose, giving me full view of a scene that I had dreamed about and masturbated to so many times.

Her breasts were more magnificent than I had ever imagined. Perfect teardrop shaped flesh. Her skin was pale all over as you would expect for a fair-skinned redhead. You could see the faded lines of veins below the surface all running to one location on each side. Clearly showing her breasts had the same effect on her that showering in front of her had on me as I could tell even from across the room that her proportionate, gum drop nipples were rock hard. They faced straight forward on her shapely flesh in what had to be the most beautiful symmetry I had ever experienced.

I stood speechless for what seemed like an eternity before Jen graciously broke the tension.

"Honey, close your mouth, they're just boobs," she said as both girls erupted in laughter and Laura moved to continue changing.

As if this experience wasn't already testing my willpower, she apparently decided there was no point in holding back now and she unbuttoned and dropped her jeans to the floor. No longer presenting for me but rather just going about her business of changing but I took in every moment. She clearly had worn a matching set as her turquoise thong came into view. Unfortunately, she did not need to change them for her dress and so they stayed on but I did get a peek at her bare, pale ass as she turned to one side, still topless. Honestly I had never paid much attention to her backside with all of my attention focused on her chest but it was well in proportion. A juicy bubble that I couldn't help but think about grabbing and smacking.

Not to be left out, Jen stood up and came over to me. She pulled my towel off of me, exposing my raging hard-on and reached up to unhook her halter top and dropped it down to her waist, exposing her tits into the room as well.

"Give hers a rest and stare at mine for a minute while you get dressed," she said, clearly in an attempt to allow Laura to finish dressing without the pressure of my prying eyes on her.

While obviously not as big I still had an appreciation for my wife's small pert tits. Though not much, she did have a little more color than Laura and you just couldn't deny being turned on by how perky they were with always hard, slightly upturned nipples just begging to be sucked.

Destined for a few hours of day dreams and fighting an erection, I got dressed as Jen pulled her top back up and finished assembling her outfit. Laura and I finished readying ourselves at about the same time and we set off for the wedding ceremony a couple of city blocks away.

I replayed what had just happened in my head over and over again as we walked and couldn't believe I had finally fulfilled at least part of a fantasy. Then the dangerous thought entered my head. Did I actually have a chance at the threesome that my wife and I had often discussed? If so, was tonight the night? Either way, I was going to be very distracted throughout the rest of the evening.