Finally Meeting Lane Pt. 02

Story Info
After months we finally meet each other.
1.8k words
4
4.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moodydude
moodydude
7 Followers

I kiss Lane's hungry mouth pressing our naked bodies together. I whisper in her ear how many times I have pleasured myself dreaming of entering her pussy for the first time. My cock twitches against her tummy then I move lower to align my cock with her seam. My precum is leaking out of the head of my cock as I leave a wet trail each time my cock touches Lane. I reach down and press my cock on her labia coating myself with her juices. I use my cockhead to tap her clit and rub small circles on her sensitive love button. I am teasing myself as much as I am teasing her. When I can no longer handle the teasing, I press myself past her labia and sink the first few inches of my cock into her pussy. The heat and slickness of her cunt is unbelievable. I look into her eyes and tell her how much I need and want her. Even as wet as she is from cumming I still have to work for each inch as I force my hard cock deeper into her oh so tight opening. I am moaning, groaning and grunting as I continue to push more of my dick into her. She opens her legs wider and moves her hips with me as I work myself deeper. As the last few inches push home and my balls rest on her round squeezable ass I kiss her and tell her how happy I am to be balls deep inside her. I have dreamed about this moment for months. My cock throbs in her tightness.

I kiss her deeply smiling down on her gorgeous face. She is so beautiful. Forcing myself to relax and not cum too quickly. Long steady strokes that feel so incredible. She notices my struggle of wanting this to last but, also wanting to fill her with my seed. She reaches up to stroke my face. Telling me it is okay. We have all week, I know you need to cum. Just let it go and enjoy. I let out a loud moan and increase the speed of my thrusts. Making sure to drag the top ridge of my cock along her clit with each stroke. My muscles begin to shake as I get closer. She tells me how close she is to climaxing. I squeeze my eyes shut tight, willing myself to last a few more seconds. She pulls my face down to hers, looks deep in my eyes and asks me to cum with her, to cum now. She kisses me hard and I release so many months of desire. So many months of need. I explode over and over, pumping with each eruption. I have never known such a magnificent release in all my life. I come undone. Feeling her cumming with me, her quivering walls rippling, pulling my hard cock deeper. She calls out my name and I call out hers as our bodies are perfectly intertwined.

We are laughing and caressing each other in the afterglow. So incredibly happy to have this moment. We are talking over each other sharing how good we both feel. Gently kissing her lips, caressing her cheeks. Not really noticing that we are both still slowly moving with each other. She gets a puzzled look on her face. She laughs and says, "You are still rock hard after cumming deep inside me."

I laugh too and nod. "I guess my entire body does not want to waste a precious moment with you. With as slick and tight as you are how could I possibly not still be rock hard?"

She tilts her head and asks, "More?"

I quickly reply, "Oh yes, so much more!"

"Now it is my turn to make sure I give you what you need."

I raise a breast to my mouth teasing the nipple with my tongue and lips. Thoroughly enjoying the texture, the warmth, the utter sensuousness of her breast and the hard point of her nipple. How the skin crinkles showing her excitement and the different color of her areola. I lick and suck, basking in the reaction she gives me with moans and cradling my head to her breast. I work each breast and nipple as I continue slowly pump my cock into her overflowing pussy. Once I am satisfied that each nipple is rock hard, tender and somewhere between hot pink and red a sly grin crosses my face. She looks at me, a question stirring in her brain.

I nod my head and reach over to retrieve a set of nipple clamps I was hiding under a pillow. A smile comes to Lane's face. "Oh Mike?" I smile back and begin to attach them to her overly sensitive nipples. Her body quivers and I notice goosebumps appearing on her skin.

"I know how much you like these little one." I finish attaching the nipple clamps and look down to inspect my work. I reach down and give the chain connecting the nipple clamps together a tug to make sure they are perfectly in place. A groan escapes her lips.

"I think you are going to enjoy the next part too Lane." I pump into her a few more time. Reluctant to pull my hungry cock out of her needy pussy. I pull out of her watching my cream spill out covering her labia. "Now be a good girl and get on all fours." She maneuvers herself on to her hands and knees. She looks back at me expectantly. I take a moment to enjoy her womanly curves and contours. So sensual, her shapely hips, her round bottom, her full breasts, that long mane of red hair; I lose myself for a moment just taking her all in.

Her moan wakes me from my trance. She is looking over her shoulder at me, blinking her beautiful eyes and then she wiggles her curvaceous ass. I moan and move toward her. "I think my little girl needs her bottom spanked doesn't she?" Her eyes grow wide and she nods her head yes.

I pull my hand back and spank her right ass cheek good and hard. The slap echoing in the room along with small whimper. I alternate between her butt cheeks until both are a pretty shade of blush and my hand still stinging a bit for the effort. I lean forward to kiss her, stroking her ass cheeks and slipping my index finger along the crack of her ass down to run along her seam. Our mixed juices dripping down her thighs. I press my finger into her seam allowing her juices to flow freely.

"Oh my, my little girl really did like her spanking didn't she?"

Lane says, "Yes sir, may I have more?"

I reply that she needs to ask nicely.

"May I have more of my spanking sir, Please?"

"Of course, little one, I want to give you what you crave." I continue my assault on her ass. I reach for a small anal plug. Ensuring the anal plug is well lubricated I begin to tease her rosebud. Giving her pressure but not what she really wants. She wiggles her sweet ass as I continue to spank and tease her tiniest of openings. She squeals as my swats on her ass turn her ass cheeks from blush to a deeper red. I ease the anal plug into her past her tight round muscle and hear her long sigh of relief to finally have it enter her ass.

I twist the anal plug into Lane's ass easing it deeper. My own desire too much to ignore any longer. I slip two fingers into her wetness. Her arousal so evident as her juices gush out to coat my fingers. Her spanking has provided her the level of pain she requires, along with increasing my desire to fill her up again. I sink the anal plug all the way in, as her ass muscles quiver around it. I move behind her feeling the heat from her freshly spanked flame red ass. My cockhead with a mind of its own taps along her seam picking up her moisture before I tease her clit with its pressure. She pushes back trying desperately to impale herself on my shaft. I retreat just enough to maintain contact but not pushing my cock into her. I let this go on for several minutes until she starts to pant and then begins to beg.

"Please sir, I need your cock. I need your cum. I need to please my master with my tight cunt."

"Lane are you sure you are ready? Are you sure you have been teased and punished enough?"

"Yes sir, I promise to be good. I promise to be your pretty little cunt. I promise to do what I am told."

"Okay then Lane, I want you to relax put your head flat on the bed and push your ass out as far as you can. Present the tight little cunt to me." She complies by resting her head low on the bed and pushing that ass out toward me.

"Now Lane reach back and spread your butt cheeks and make sure your pussy lips are nice and wide for me." Once again, she complies by reach back and spread her butt cheeks and making sure her pussy lips are nice and wide. I place my cockhead at the entrance of her pussy. Gripping her forearms for leverage. I take a deep breath and plunge my cock all the way to my root. Balls deep grunting and pushing all the air out of Lane's lungs as she screams from the pleasure of being full of cock.

Gripping her arms, I pull her round butt back on to my cock with each thrust. Long steady strokes, all the way in and almost all the way out. Letting her caress, the entire length of my cock as I force her tightness to take every inch. Her moans of pleasure drive me to increase my speed and force of each thrust driving her forward on the bed.

The cum building in my balls gets closer to exploding forth. I am grunting and groaning as I relentlessly pound her in the doggy position. Her flame red ass's providing warmth on my thighs with each stroke. I tell her to beg me to fill her up. Her pleading voice fills the room. Begging for me to unload my seed into her needy pussy. One final grunt as I drive her flat on the bed. My cock throbbing deep in her pussy, erupting ropes of cum. Bruising her cervix as my cock bumps against it with each thrust. Her cries of pleasure and pain bouncing of the walls of the bedroom. I twist her butt plug as she rides out her orgasm and the ecstasy it brings her.

As my softening cock slips from her pussy I cradle her in my arms. Stroking her hair, kissing her cheek, letting her breathing get back to normal. Gentle kisses telling her how much I adore her. Her head rests on my chest as she sighs and drifts off to sleep with a smile on her lovely face. Lane is satisfied for now and so am I.

moodydude
moodydude
7 Followers