Finally Meeting Morgan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never owned anything so daring Ally. They're a perfect fit. Yes, very much so. Thank you."

You sit down on the bench, and one by one, hand me additional pair to try on. Each comes with a little commentary and banter back and forth. None are as daring as the first. All are spectacular fits and show off what figure I still possess.

Then there was a problem. There was one pair, lavender, that I absolutely hated and you steadfastly loved. Round and round we went. Finally, you said, "We can't settle this. I've an idea," and turned and left the room.

Dear reader - Yes, she left the freakin' door open, the tart.

A few moments later I heard your voice mingled with that of another female. Entering the room, you said, "Pet, this is Roslyn. I've asked her to be the arbiter in our dispute." At the word "pet," Roslyn jerked her head around to stare, open mouthed, at you. I, of course, turned 15 shades of red in a flash. She came back around to me, openly eyeing me.

"Well help the girl out, Morgan, and turn yourself round so she can take the measure of all of you." I did. As I came back to front, you turned to Roslyn and began, "We don't agree. I think the colour is perfect for her. She doesn't like the way they frame her bum. We need your opinion young lady. What say you?"

Her head went back and forth from you to me. I caught it at the same time you did; her eyes changed. Oh lord god, she wants me. "I, I, umm ... well yes, they're very nice. I do like the color and I must say, Morgan, they do your rear justice. But as you'll be the one wearing them, the final decision should be yours."

I nodded my agreement. You, however, insisted, "Roslyn, go ahead over to Morgan and check for yourself please. I think this is a hands-on moment. Please, be a dear." I thought I would faint as you brought her, by the elbow, over to me. "Yes, quite right. Go ahead; this calls for a closer look." Roslyn flushed and extended her hands to my hips. Lightly she slid her hands around to my ass; out of your sight, she cupped it. My eyes widened as I stared at you. Oh I am so going to get even with you!

Then you did it, you honest to god fucking did it. In a low voice, you hissed, "You know, pet, I think our Roslyn fancies you. I believe I detect her scent. Why don't you give her a well-earned reward for being so helpful?" There was a look of shock in Roslyn's eyes. Then, suddenly, it gave way to a dusky desire. By god, your gaydar was up when we came in and you'd spotted this one immediately. You were just waiting for the right time to bring her to me.

She was my height, slender, very light strawberry blonde, with green eyes that spoke of want. She closed the distance between us and kissed me, very suddenly, very lightly and very warmly. In my shock I opened my mouth to speak. She slipped her tongue in it.

Behind me I heard you, softly, "Sit down Roslyn dear; let my pet give you a go." Wild eyed, she found the bench and sat. I moved in front of her and knelt; lifting her skirt (praise god) to find a very slender pink satin panty. Her eyes widened as I moved my head to the delta atop her legs. Fuck it. I grabbed the silk and ripped it. I heard you gasp behind me; Roslyn went completely pale. I lowered my mouth to find her shaven mound. Moist and fragrant, it begged for my attention. I took a leg in each hand and lifted them to my shoulders. You want me to pleasure this lovely stranger? Then I shall. I kissed her soft inner thighs, nipping slightly, using my lips, tongue, everything. My hands, free again, moved – one to a breast, the other to her pussy. I felt her nipple hard under the light blue top and rolled it between my fingers. The other hand stroked the sodden, full lips, spread them, and darted inside. My plaything moaned softly. I couldn't see you but I knew you were close by. This isn't me, yet here I am.

I had already made up my mind as I went to my knees. This is going to be fast, hard, and hot. My fingers curved and found her g-spot as my mouth went to her pearl. I felt her legs tense on my shoulders and could hear her breathing change to a hard, fast pant. My god she's near a climax already. Not even I am that good! It must be the excitement and erotic nature of the moment. I suckled her clit, teasing it with my tongue as I circled it, wetly and loudly, with my lips. I felt a hand pull my head deeper into the scented valley. My fingers dove faster, my tongue and lips urging her on, up and over. My hand alternately caressed, teased, and pinched the nipple beneath it. Not quite yet; but soon. I heard her pant, "Oh my god, oh my god." Her hips began to rock; my mouth pinned her to the chair but she grasped whatever she could to gain leverage.

She gave a little muffled squeal and it broke, washed over her, taking her completely over the cliff. Her legs stiffened; I felt her feet come off my back. Her hand threatened to suffocate me as she pushed me deeper to her. She gushed a river; a gorgeous, tasty, slightly salty creamy river that drowned my fingers. I moved my hand from her breast to her clit and drank in all she had to offer. She rode every last, delicious little bit of its glory and, with a shiver and moan, she crested. Her hand relaxed, feet fell to my back, stomach quivered.

All at once voices rang out in the hall, "Where's Roslyn?" She stiffened in panic, pushing me away. She threw her legs from my shoulders to the floor and, shakily, stood. "Oh my god, what have I done? I could lose my job!!"

From just off my shoulder, droll as can be, came, "I believe that falls under the category of 'customer assistance' dear. There won't be any trouble; I'll see to it."

Roslyn looked at me wide-eyed. I smiled. "It's been a pleasure meeting you Roslyn." Eyes wider still; she murmured, "Thank you. Nice to meet you as well, pe -- umm, Morgan." With a quick glance to the mirror to smooth her clothing, she rushed quickly to the door, head turning from side to side before escaping.

You came next to me; your hand brought my mouth to yours. "That was simply brilliant, pet; stunning, seductive, erotic. That most certainly deserves a reward. Please sit down Morgan." I did. You reached into your purse. When your hand came out there was an egg in it. You walked up to me, knelt, and inserted the egg inside my lips. You placed a soft kiss on my pearl. I watched with amazement and building lust. Suddenly there was a low buzz. I jumped. You held me in place on the bench, your mouth on my sex and your hand on my thigh. You dragged your tongue along the length of my pussy; I moaned. The egg was vibrating; it ate me up. I moaned, "Ally, I'm going to cum. Please stop that thing."

Your response was to turn it higher. Your lips sought my pearl, high and proud, having peeked from its resting place. Your lips were on it like a vacuum cleaner, sucking, your tongue bathing it, swiping the top side to side. I sat completely still, unable to move. Oh my god – I suddenly realized what you were doing!! You were giving my clitoris the female equivalent of a blow job, treating it like a miniature cock. You had asked me once, some time ago, if I'd ever experienced that. Thunderstruck, I replied in the negative. You remembered. In a store!! Oh my god.

"Oh god, Ally, I'm so close; I'm fucking going to cum right in this damn changing room." Silence; the egg was turned a little higher. Your mouth worked its torturous magic on me. Held still by your mouth and firm hand I sat as it came to take hold of me. I buried my fist in my mouth trying, futilely, to stifle the sounds of my pleasure. Wave after glorious wave shook me as I writhed helplessly above you. I slumped against the wall, my eyes closed, head lolled to the side, panting furiously. Oh ecstasy, Alison is thy name!! Lord god, save me.

A knock on the door – "Are you all right in there?"

"I believe my friend pulled a muscle in her back bending to pick up a pair of panties. We're fine thank you." Muttering softly, "Now go the fuck away." I had crested and was coming back to earth. You sensed my satisfaction and gave me a few last licks then stood. The buzzing went away; well, nearly away. It was there all right, just turned down. Then I saw your other hand in your pocket. I looked up to your eyes and saw your grin and the light of satisfaction in your eyes.

"Is my pet satisfied?" wickedly.

"Yes miss," I croaked through parched lips. You reached, pulled my head to your mouth and gave me a kiss. Your lips, tongue and mouth were coated with me. You made sure to share.

"What are they going to say when we leave, Ally," I whispered. "They know what we .."

"Oh pish posh, forget about it. It's handled," you waved your hand dismissively.

"Come on then, get dressed. We've got to pay for these and be on our way." It was said like it was just another day of shopping. Well, for all I knew, it may well have been. My breathing and heart rate were just returning to normal.

"Pet, you'd best put on another pair lest you soil your slacks," with a crooked, conspiratorial grin.

You pulled the tag off a pair and handed it to me, then yanked the tag from the pair I was wearing. I slipped into it, then my slacks. I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I turned to you in shock. You smiled brightly, saying, "Absolutely ravishing pet; brilliant. We must stop and purchase another pair for your Roslyn to replace the ones you tore from her. There's a good girl; come on now." Taking no chances you opened and held the door to ensure I would lead the way.

We found a suitable replacement. You took my arm and we strode to the counter. "We'll take these. Pet, please give the young lady your card." A very young woman's eyes widened at your words. She glanced at me. I was a deep red. I could feel it. She looked away quickly as I fumbled through my purse for my pocketbook and plastic. I grabbed one and set it on the counter. The wide eyed doe had her eyes down, taking off the tags, putting them under the electronic scanner. You handed her two more. "Pet is wearing these two, aren't you?" Your eyes find mine, commanding me to answer

"Yes, thank you, these will do nicely."

The completely flummoxed fawn couldn't bear to bring her eyes to mine as she mutely handed me the slip to sign. As I scribbled my name she bagged the purchases. Poor thing; she wanted us out of there as badly as I did. You took the bag from her hand and closed with, "Is there a toy store nearby? There are several things I'd like to purchase?" I wanted to die. The young lady fumbled for a few minutes then admitted, "I'm sorry. I don't know any stores like that near here."

"Where might we find Roslyn? She was a wonderful help to us earlier and I'd like to say goodbye."

Dear reader - I admit, I stood in awe. We found her. She looked like a deer in headlights as you calmly handed her a replacement pair, patted her hand, saying, "Have a wonderful day, Roslyn." Mutely she nodded. You turned to leave. We found a food court and went for something to drink. Our purchases complete, we found a table and sat.

You started in, "Morgan. I quite think Roslyn fancied you. You were magnificent. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"That was just absolutely evil Alison and I loved it; every thoroughly carnal minute of it. How did you know?"

"You know full and bloody well how. I can spot one of us immediately as can you. There's that blink too long of a look that can't be missed nor taken back. Putty in my hands she was, that one. So you did enjoy it. Good; you should know – it was a bit of a test."

"A test? What on earth?"

"Well, let's say half test and half pleasure. The test was of your submission. Would you allow me to have you seduce a complete stranger? The pleasure was all mine." You broke out in unbridled laughter as I stared.

"I have to admit Ally. You've got it all over me in the bravado category. It's nothing to be ashamed of; you're right about that of course. I'm just not one to carry on that way. I'm sure I'll get over it. I promise I'll do my best to do just that."

You leaned over and kissed me softly. "Thank you Morgan. That truly does warm my heart to hear you say so. Tell the truth; did you enjoy yourself during our little go round?" The buzzing dialed up. Your eyes gleamed – damnation.

"Enjoy myself? You had me try on over a dozen pair of panties. You brought a stranger, albeit a very lovely, young one, and had me give her a thorough going over. Then, as my reward, you put an egg inside me, and then completely devoured me. All the while this damned egg is buzzing inside me, teasing me. Then you did what you had described. Gave my pearl the very treatment we had spoken of in chat a couple of months ago. Of course I enjoyed it. I'm a woman, not a statue. It was scandalously delicious." I reached for your hand and brought it to my lips for a kiss. Then I surprised you by thrusting your middle finger deep into my mouth, giving you a taste of own erotic medicine. You smiled contentedly. When I finished I turned your hand over and licked your palm. That brought a glaze to your eyes.

"Well done pet."

If I had used the "L" word you might have left for the airport. Instead I said, "I love being with you Ally. It's barely been twelve hours and I'm having a wonderful time – and I hope you are as well. This egg of yours is devilish delight."

"How very sweet Morgan. Thank you and yes, I'm having a fabulous time with you as well. And I'm glad you're enjoying my little gift to you."

"No, no, no, what you're enjoying is the control of it – and me. Did you really want to shop for toys or was that just a tease of that poor girl?"

"Yes, if there is a place within reasonable distance. A girl can never have enough toys," said with a soft smile.

"I honestly don't know any stores in or near this area. There are some up in the general location of my place."

"Let's see how the day goes."

Nodding, "Okay that works. You are invited and welcome to spend the night at my condo if you like."

"Why yes of course, pet. Thank you for that." Those gorgeous blue pools sparkled in delight.

"What next Ally?"

"Morgan, I should like to take you back to our room and shag you completely into unconsciousness. Failing that let's shop."

Dear reader – I ask, which should I choose? Fine, shopping it is. Me: pouting.

So up to Oak Street we went. Arm in arm I took you a couple blocks west on Oak, crossed the street, and came back east

I had to fairly pull you past the lingerie storeAgent Provocateur,though I admit their offerings did look scrumptious.

Barney's New Yorkwas an experience. I nearly fainted at some of the prices. They advertise as "cutting edge high fashion." The thing that would get cut was my clothing budget – for the year – had I made any purchases. You latched on to one particularly gorgeous outfit.

"Morgan, this is simply divine. I'm going to try it on."

"Sure. It can't hurt." I followed you to the dressing room. It was just right color for you and covered your slender figure flawlessly. I thought you might cry when you had to put it back on the rack.

"What Alison?"

"I wanted it so badly, Morgan; but it would wreck me."

"I'm so sorry honey. I understand though." I leaned over for a soft, sweet kiss.

Hermès of Paris -I admit they got some of my money. I went right for the scarves. I found a couple I liked. You cooed so seductively over one I bought it for you – over your protests.

You dragged me intoJuicy Couture. I admit that the name intrigued me and made me giggle. A wide array of goods included "doggie accessories for the savvy puppy." WHAT? You picked up a studded collar with way too much of a gleam in your eye. I made a face, and said, "Don't even."

Sophia(for the actress) is where I got my revenge. We giggled like teenagers in the changing room. I was sitting, you were modeling outfits. In between changes, I grabbed for you, pulled you to me, had you straddle my lap, and brought you round with my hand buried in your panties. There was little in the way of protest. Your arms were around my neck. Your mouth was locked with mine in a long, deep, kiss. No we were not "bothered." There were, however, teeth marks on my shoulder, a small price for your pleasure.

We had the most splendid time wandering back south on Michigan Avenue. We worked our way down the west side.

We both did a lot of damage atAnn Taylor."Effortlessly chic" covers it wonderfully.

We had loads of fun atRalph Lauren.I bought a couple of delightful things I had no idea I had to have. Your eyes were hot with lust as I changed from one outfit to another. "Cool your jets sweetie. We don't need to wind up in jail. There will be time for romance later." You pouted gloriously. I kissed you tenderly and with feeling.

Adele Dallas Orr Boutiquewas a wonderful find. Made in America with a European flair; oh my yes! Twist scarves, jade bracelets, crystal strands; they called to me with their siren song, "Buy me Morgan." Sighing, I left empty handed.

I live here and admit that I seldom allow myself the luxury of shopping in stores like those. It was close to 4 pm when we arrived back at the hotel, shopping bags weighing down our arms. We staggered, laughing, into the restaurant for a late, light lunch. I had a plate of mini-burgers and a rather lovely pinot noir. You had fish and chips that I tried to warn you off of and a chardonnay. We were a sight. It was glorious. Hand in hand, whispered giggles, shared bites of food, warm eyes and little kisses. Honestly I couldn't tell you if the restaurant was crowded. We probably had a glass or two too much of wine. Pfft – It is all about being in the moment.

Bill paid, we headed to our room. My God!! I did it again. Our room! How brazen of me.

You dropped your purchases on the floor. "Morgan, shall I bring anything to your place?"

"Absolutely nothing." You looked at me, puzzled. I couldn't help it. I laughed out loud.

"Just kidding babe; bring whatever. We'll go toy shopping if you like, find someplace cozy for dinner and head back to my place."

I needed to use the washroom. You had put together a mini overnight bag and were ready to roll when I came out. "Ally, do you eat meat?"

A puzzled look crossed your face. "Yes."

"Many don't these days. I wanted to check," with a shrug. "I'll call from the cab for a reservation at a favorite of mine."

We climbed into a waiting cab and headed north. To the driver, "3400 block of Lincoln please." I put my arm around your shoulders and we were off. The trip in the cab was uneventful. The backseat occupants were not. Like the new lovers we were we spent most of the ride making out. It had been an eventful day already and the cab ride was every bit as ... oh god, you're going to bring me off again if you don't stop that.

"Ma'am, the address on Lincoln please." Crap.

"3436 please." I breathed into your ear, "If he calls me Ma'am again I'm not going to tip him."

You giggled. "My cougar is offended?" you breathed into my waiting mouth.

"Fuck your cougar ... oh hell, you have." This is how it was between us – so very easy and fun.

As we pulled up to The Pleasure Chest we noticed the cab's windows were completely fogged over. I fist bumped you as we smiled. I paid. We exited and crossed the street. "There's a bloke who will wank for some time over that ride."

I laughed, "So he should, the lucky bastard."

Anyone who saw us would know we were lovers. Good!!

The store was brightly lit and completely filled with row upon row of exotic toys, gadgets and other "accessories" of all sorts for both sexes.

Dear reader - Please know I'd heard of this store, passed by it more than a few times, but this marked my first time inside. Scouts honor. That last came complete with batted eyelashes.