Finally Meeting Morgan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were greeted by a very young woman covered in ink. "Greetings ladies; can I be of help?"

You said, with authority, "I am with my pet. I am shopping for her. Thank you; if I need you I'll let you know." Oh god.

To her credit, the youngster never batted an eye. She looked me up and down, looked at you, and nodded, smiling.

"She's one of us Morgan."

I nodded. "I saw her give me the once over."

"Should I ... "

"Alison! I swear if you do I'm going home and you can find your way back to the hotel. She's likely got some STD."

You surprised me by pulling me to you and kissing me hard. "Well done, pet. Another test passed."

Dear reader - I confess to being thoroughly befuddled. I also confess to being ... nope, nope – not goin' there.

Hand in hand we wandered the aisles. I admit to being surprised; it seemed we were the only customers. Oh wait! It was very early on a Saturday night.

Some of the toys were so over-the-top I couldn't contain my laughter – to your puzzlement and amusement. "Ally honey; this stuff scares me, excites me, and amuses me. If it shows my age and lack of sexual sophistication so be it." Then I blushed, again, and said, softly, "I'm counting on you to broaden my horizons babe – sexual and otherwise."

You saw something and gave a little squeal of delight. You rushed over, grabbed a box, and scurried back to me.

"Morgan, do you have one of these?" holding up the box. "We-Vibe." What on earth? You took one look at my face and pronounced, "We simply must have this; consider it my gift to you," with a very wet, lengthy, open-mouth kiss. Hmm, this could be more fun than I thought. I cast a furtive glance for dressing rooms. Thankfully, there didn't seem to be any. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad.

We moseyed, slowly, up and down the rows. Some of the items I recognized. (No, I'm not saying which I own) Some were shocking, to me. You pointed out a few items along the way, commenting on them and asking if I'd ever owned, used, or played with them. Most I replied in the negative. We got to the BDSM section.

You turned and asked, "Morgan, would you wear my collar?" You already knew I was a (virtually) collared submissive. It had been one of the things we first spoke of; indeed, it was part of my initial email to you after reading one of your stories. I had spoken openly about my respect and affection for the Woman I call "Mistress".

"Ally, I can't honestly answer that right now. I'm sorely tempted; that much I admit. You know how I feel about Mistress, Her F/family, and the Lifestyle I so cherish. The fact that I'm even saying I'm tempted speaks to how close we've gotten. It's just that, honestly, it's been a bit more than 24 hours that we've been together in person. I will buy whatever you choose, sweetie, but I would defer your gift of submission until later. I hope to God you're not offended."

You listened carefully to my answer. I saw the blues grow warm. To my surprise, you teared up and said, "That is, I do believe, the most wonderful thing anyone's spoken to me in a very long time, Morgan. Your affection for and loyalty to your Mistress is evident in your words. That you would consider my offer is truly a gift. You're quite right; it's been but 24 hours or so. No, Morgan, that was not a test. And I will not press the issue. You need not buy it now. When and if I make an actual offer we will both know it will be the right time." The sweetest, most loving kiss followed.

My eyes teared as well with emotion. I hugged you close. My throat was so tight I dared not attempt speech. I held the embrace for some time. I kissed you softly and said, "Can we please go? We need to get to dinner and home so I can make love with you tonight."

The quick cab to the restaurant was very quiet. I knew I wanted you, and very badly. And, it was already Saturday evening; our time together was slipping away all too quickly.

My mood changed once we arrived at the restaurant. I greeted the young woman who owned the establishment with her husband, who doubled as the chef. I introduced you; her greeting was warm and sincere. "Alison, I'm so pleased to meet you. Any friend of Morgan's is a friend to me." She took us to our table. "Please enjoy yourselves tonight ladies. I'll have your server here right away." A last smile and she slipped away.

The restaurant has an interesting habit; several actually. They always have an unopened bottle of wine on the table. I'm a bit of a regular visitor, say four or five times a year, and I've never been disappointed in their selection. A very gorgeous young woman appeared, introducing herself, "I'm Gela and I'll be your server tonight."

I glanced at you. You shook your head slightly. "Gela, would you please open this for us. Ally, do you like wine?"

"Yes Morgan, thank you."

"The food here is wonderful. Their selection of steaks simply rocks." You smiled softly as you studied the menu.

Wine poured, Gela asked, "Would you like to order or shall I give you a few minutes?"

"Yes please, come back in a few."

I took your hand, lifted my glass, and said, "This has been over the moon fantabulous. I can't get over how easy we are together. I'm so glad we finally did this, Ally. Cheers and thank you."

"Morgan, words don't begin to describe how much fun I've had. Then there's the pleasure. I can't imagine it could have been any better.

Glasses clicked. Sips were taken. Like a bolt of lightning it struck me. I looked at you and said, "Oh my god!! It just came to me why you brought Roslyn to the dressing room. It wasn't just about a test. It's the voyeur in you. You wanted to watch me pleasure that woman."

I was a bit surprised to see you blush. "You took your time, pet. Yes, you're quite right; you remembered correctly. Yes, there was a little something in it for me as well. I'm pleased you remembered. It was, however, mainly about the test."

I had to kiss you – and I did. I heard the discreet throat clear. "Sorry, I can come back if you'd like."

My best 100 watt smile, "Quite all right. We're ready here." Explanations were given about nightly specials. "Ally, go ahead." Our respective orders were placed.

"So pet, you and Juliette seem to get along famously. Have you given her a whirl?"

"She's married Ally. I don't go there."

"Some of my best affairs have been with married women, pet. She seemed quite fond of you. I think she's worth a try."

Oh god; you are such a brat. I did, however, get a tingle, a pleasant one at that.

"I don't know, Ally. But I did promise to be a little more adventurous. Wouldn't it upset you if I was with someone while you and I are seeing each other?"

"Dear Morgan, yes, we're seeing each other this weekend. But we both have lives to return to. That is, unless you'd like to come back with me."

I know I paled. What? Come back with her? I must have looked like I was about to faint because you reached your hand to my face and gently caressed my cheek. "Speak to me Morgan. Please."

I needed a sip of wine before I replied. I sat quietly, my hand in yours. I turned and looked at you. There was no smile on your face. There was serenity and a clear-eyed sincerity. This wasn't another of your tests, so I needed to be as honest as I could. You deserve that.

"Ally, I absolutely love you for asking. I know this isn't another of your tests. You're quite sincere. It caught completely off guard obviously. I hadn't even given it a thought as we'd been so busy with each other." I fumbled with my thoughts. "I only wonder if it's not too soon. There's also this little detail of a job, plus there's my place." I hated myself for doing it but I simply couldn't help myself. My throat tightened, making speech impossible, and I cried softly. I was so moved and so surprised at your offer. I didn't want to hurt you and I certainly didn't want to disappoint you.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gela approach. I saw you make eye contact with her and shake your head.

You squeezed my hand then released it to move your chair closer to me. "Darling Morgan, those are all normal obstacles and yes, they have to be dealt with. We're both intelligent, creative women. If it's to happen we'll figure all those little details out." I couldn't argue with that. I sat quietly. Your hand caressed my arm lightly. I dabbed at my eyes with the corner of the napkin.

How could I possibly love you more? Oh my god; what did I just say? Incredible foolishness for a near middle-age woman – or was it? True, it was only our first few days face-to-face, but was what I felt love?

Another sip of wine, "Of course we can." Saved by the Gela; our server appeared with our orders. Eat your dinner Morgan, enjoy your company, and keep your mind off of the "L" word.

"Morgan, you're absolutely spot on. This is wonderfully delicious, an excellent choice."

"Thank you Ally; this place is a little gem. I've recommended it to many of my friends."

I poured you another glass and filled mine as well. "I honestly don't know how they do it, honey, but I've never had a bad bottle of wine here either. It's quite amazing actually." You smiled your assent to me.

I knew you would even before you did. That's how we are together. "Okay, we've agreed there are obstacles. That's a given. Big picture here - if you could would you?"

"Yes." Deftly done Morgan – you blurted that out like a burp. Oh well, I can't take it back. It must be the truth; sort of like going with the very first answer on a multiple choice test.

Your eyes had gone impossibly wide; that million dollar smile shone on your face. I think that means you're pleased with my answer.

Gela walked past our table, stopped and said, "Is something wrong? Neither of you has eaten very much. Is the food not prepared the way you like?" We looked at each other and laughed.

"No darling, everything is fabulous. It's just a couple of girls gabbing away. Pet, we must not let this poor girl think we don't like her food." I snuck a quick glance at Gela; her jaw had dropped as she stared. You'd done it again, scamp that you are. I managed a wan smile; she left quickly.

I hissed, "Alison!"

"Morgan, this sort of conduct is what earns a pet misdemeanours." I sighed.

Between bites, as if nothing had happened, "Okay, you've answered in the affirmative. So now it's a matter of arranging the details and deciding on when this will come to pass."

I had a mouth full of steak; thankfully I was chewing not swallowing. It also served to give me a much needed bit of time to compose myself – again. Another sip of wine; I noticed my hand shake a bit. I shifted my eyes to you. You were in the midst of cutting a slender piece of your steak. I sighed, again, but I couldn't argue. What you said was true.

I looked at you to find you staring at me expectantly. "First off the notion of me leaving with you tomorrow is impossible. Airlines are booked solid; even if a seat was available it would cost a fortune. I also think before we commit to this we should plan for me to spend some time with you in Toronto. I think we can find a long weekend. I could take Friday off; fly up Thursday night and fly back Monday night; maybe even early Tuesday morning and come right to work." I was on a roll now. My logical mind was whirring smoothly. "Then there's this whole age thing."

It was your turn to roll your eyes. "Morgan, you can logic this to death. Everything can either be a reason not to or a reason to. You know that as well as I do. What is your heart telling you?" Oh my god; if I told you ... oh my god. I blinked hard and took another sip of liquid courage.

"Alison, my heart is pounding so hard I can barely stand it. My heart wants you – right here. My heart is so full. Never, ever did I imagine this could be so ... so ... everything." Smooth, huh? "My heart tells me you're right and we can do this crazy, wonderful thing you've proposed. My heart tells me I've found my ... heart."

I saw your eyes lift. I turned to see Juliette looking at the two of us, a big smile on her face. She'd heard everything apparently. I couldn't be embarrassed, not with the woman I ... umm ... not with you sitting right here, the two of us talking about me moving to be with you permanently. Permanently - I need to roll that one around some.

"Sorry to intrude Morgan. I came by to see if either of you would like dessert. Hearing what I have, I insist, and it's on the house." You came and hugged me softly, then went around and said, "Alison, it's been a very, very long time since I've seen your Morgan this happy. You seem to have done her a world of good." She leaned to kiss your cheek.

You smiled radiantly. "Thank you Juliette. Yes, I do think so. This has been brilliant. Would you care to split something with me Morgan?"

"If you have a favorite go ahead and order it," I said with a slight shrug.

"A slice of apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream would be delightful, Juliette. Thank you for your kindness."

'Your Morgan.' Hmm, I admit, I kind of liked that. It must have shown. You leaned in and kissed me.

"I do believe you are, indeed, my Morgan, pet." Another kiss; a throat clear announced that we had company.

Oh my god; Juliette had put a lit candle on the ice cream. She set it between us. "Morgan, Alison – your dinner tonight is on me. Congratulations to you both." We looked at each other with surprise.

We looked at each other wide-eyed. I said, "Thank you so much, Juliette. I don't want to be a bad guest, especially with your offer, but with dessert and all, can we have our dinner wrapped? I kind of think we'd like to get home soon."

Her eyes twinkled as she responded, "Of course dear. Enjoy." She took our plates and left.

You leaned in and, in a conspiratorial tone, whispered, "I plan on enjoying you, pet; quite thoroughly." You lifted me a finger to my mouth; ice cream coated the tip. I sucked it clean, swirling my tongue.

"You are such a minx! Quick, let's have a few bites and get out of here, babe."

An eyebrow arched; "My pet wishes a few bites? My, my, I think I can accommodate your wish." I shivered deliciously.

I started to say it; how you knew I'll never know. "Don't; not yet." I flushed. "I do as well, but let's give it a little more time before we say aloud what we both feel. What say you pet?"

"Yes miss." We took turns putting ice cream and pie on a spoon and feeding it to the other. It was sweet, very lovely.

Gela came back with two bags, placed them on the table. "Oh Gela! One moment please." I reached into my purse for my wallet, grabbed a twenty dollar bill, and handed it to her. "Thank you so much."

She smiled, said "Enjoy the ... umm ...have a great night," blushed furiously, turned, and left.

I stood to put my coat on. You were still sitting. I said in a hush, "Please. I need you." Your eyes flashed heat, deep and smoldering. You stood, put your coat on, and took both your purse and the little bag. A last goodbye to Juliette with hugs and kisses for both of us and we left.

It was a quick cab ride home. The doorman opened the cab door, greeting me, "Evening Morgan."

"Charles, good evening, this is my friend Alison."

"Nice meeting you Alison." You smiled charmingly.

We strode through the lobby to a waiting elevator. Thank god I knew there were no cameras in the elevator! Suffice to say, there was groping, kissing - the usual. We exited; thankfully no one was in the hall to be witness to our disheveled selves. You followed me to the door. I held the door open for you and flicked on the light. I turned as the door closed and locked it.

I felt you press against me. You grabbed at my coat, taking it from my shoulders. Your hands reached as you pressed against me, lifting my arms above my head, hissing, "Keep them there pet." You slid a hand to a breast, the other to the front of my slacks. You undid the buttons and let them fall as you cupped my breast, teasing it. Your hand reached inside my panty and cupped me.

I didn't see your hand as you turned off the light. I gasped. "Yes pet, tonight you truly are MY Morgan." I could only sigh in anticipation. You unbuttoned my blouse, it fell from my shoulders. Your breath was hot on my back as you undid the clasp on my bra. I shook it off. Your hand moved to my hips, pulling my panties down. I shrugged them off.

Your hand moved back to my very wet pussy. "My pet truly is ready to be taken. I am most pleased. Do not move." I was aware of a chill on my back; you had moved. I heard the rustle of what I assumed was your clothing being removed. I heard rustling sounds; something from the bag?

Dear reader - In the dark, nude, I stood, shivering both from the cold and in anticipation of my lover's unknown plans. Is this not the very essence of both seduction and eroticism? Blushing virginally (not) I continue. Are you enjoying my tale as much as I am enjoying the journey? I most sincerely hope so.

I felt your wonderfully delicious breasts press into my back. You rained kisses on it; a hand slid around to cup my breast firmly. Your breath hot, I heard your husky whisper, "Our last night pet. I shall hope to make it memorable." I was gone – wherever, however, whenever. Truly your Morgan.

"Come with me." I turned. You took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We walked past the bed to the window, the dark red recliner on our left. There, I thought? Okay, your dime, your dance floor.

"Hands on the air conditioner pet." Oh god. I bent at the waist and placed my hands on the chilly surface. I felt your hand reach between my legs, finding my soaked flesh.

"Very nice indeed; I do believe we should begin." We did.

You slid the dildo inside me in one quick, deep thrust. I screamed at the delicious, unexpected, unnerving suddenness of my taking. There's that moment of first penetration, when fully ready, that's unbearably fabulous with just a bit of pain. It's not an every time kind of thing, of course, but oh my god, this was one where (sorry) it fit perfectly. How you knew this would be one of those moments was beyond me. You worked me fabulously, varying your speeds, depth, angle; you had it all over me. Your free hand went round my hip. I could feel you press against my back.

"Another of your fantasies crossed off your bucket list, pet. Am I correct?"

I groaned and nodded.

"Raise your head then, pet, and look at our audience." I froze for a moment. There are three buildings that can be seen from my side of the building. Saturday evening – how many lights? How many might be looking out? Could they see the outline of me, my body, my breasts swaying as you took me? You knew. You knew!!

Suddenly you stopped. I felt you come around me. You knelt and pressed your face to my pearl. Your hand returned to grasp the firm, ridged plastic. Your mouth and tongue latched on to my clit. It felt like if you lost contact with it you might die. Never – never – had I felt so completely under assault and thoroughly taken and exposed. You conducted your orchestration of my pleasure deftly. Oh my god, yes, and thoroughly.

"What do you see Morgan? Do we have eyes on us?"

It took me a moment to find my voice. It sounded foreign to me as I said, "There are plenty of lights on miss, but there's no real way to know who is watching."

"There's the pity pet. We'll just have to imagine." I shivered deliciously. I was, and you knew full well.

"Pet, come to bed. I'm too cold and you're too close." You tweaked the plastic cock inside me. "Don't let this fall or there will be a chastisement; oh, and no hands." Bitch! I love you. Dammit I did it again.

You lay back on the bed in your naked splendor. I stopped to drink you in. Is this tantalizing, terrifying little slip of a woman my heart? The warmth that spread through me was my answer. Just remember: inside voice for now.