Finally Mine 01

Story Info
Two new lives start.
4.4k words
4.51
20k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, it's me again. I hope you enjoy my newest series. It's a standalone, but I would strongly suggest reading His Kitten Again first, if you haven't already, as it will all make a LOT more sense if you do. Emma and Alex are back, and they'll be part of the story from time to time, but the main focus here will be John and his life.

With that little blip, please read on, and please please please leave me a comment on the bottom. I adore each and every one of them, and I read through all of them! ;) They all make my day brighter, even the ones with criticism.

Enjoy Ch 01 of Finally Mine.

~shysubmissivegirl~

Chapter One

~ Breena~

It was like those scenes in the movies. We've all seen it. Where there's sheer chaos going around, but the main character is sitting there, staring off into the distance? That's what I felt like.

The bars on my cage obstructed my view slightly, but they did nothing for my hearing. Every noise was loud and clear. The bangs, the screams, the sounds of heavy footsteps charging around in a prolonged struggle.

I didn't understand why it was so noisy. Yes, Master occasionally got into fights with guests. But nothing ever seemed to get this out of hand. Maybe they were all incredibly drunk. Master got reckless when he was drunk. He was always more violent. And, as he never backed down from anything, he would be sure to engage in a fight.

Having given myself an explanation, I decided to not stress about it that much. There was a reason it was happening, and even though I might be punished, I could rest assured knowing that I hadn't done anything to deserve a punishment. That knowledge is what kept me going most days.

I knew I should be scared. I think I felt scared, especially of my Master. But it was a deeper kind of fear, not the shockingly brilliant kind I should have been feeling. Perhaps, after everything he'd done to me, I just couldn't feel that kind of scared anymore. I knew that I would be hurt, and I knew there was nothing I could ever do about it. There wasn't much of a point of being scared when I would never be able to escape it.

It was a shame that he'd taken even my emotions from me. Everything that I was made up of, he'd destroyed and rebuilt to his liking.

Just because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I sighed, and leaned my head against one of the bars on my cage. I'd been stupid and naïve, and he'd exploited it. A part of me knew that I deserved what I got. I'd been lonely, which had made me reckless. Really, I should be grateful to him for forcing me to be more cautious. I knew I'd never make this mistake again.

Hopefully one day I'd have the chance to come back from it, even in a small way. Once this whole situation was over, maybe they'd let me go. I could get a cat, a job in a small coffee shop, and pretend like this had never happened.

The sounds gradually began to quiet. The footsteps became softer and more cautious instead of aggressive and challenging. The voices were lower and less threatening.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of heavy footsteps making their way down the stairs. I flinched, huddling into the back corner of my cage. The only reason my Master came down here anymore was to hurt me. No matter what I did, he just whipped me or caned me until I was unconscious. It always got worse when he was drunk, and based on the noises I'd just heard, he was far from sober. I didn't want to face his wrath, and cowering usually calmed down his rage slightly. It empowered him, especially when he was too far gone to realize that it meant I was disobeying him.

Having spent so much time as his, I knew these things.

The door at the base of the stairs slowly pushed open. I closed my eyes tightly, my hear racing in anticipation. "Please Sir..." I whispered to myself. Somehow, saying the words reassured me slightly. As though begging might make him ease up on me slightly. Sometimes it did. At the very least, I knew I was doing my best to try and calm him.

"Ryan, you need to get down here now!" I heard a panicked voice call up the stairs. It wasn't the voice of my master, and it confused me a great deal. Who else would be down here?

Cautiously, I peeked up from where I'd hidden my face in the corner of the cage. The form of a thin, tall man stood in the shadows. The light was too dim for me to make out anything specific about him. He was mostly turned towards the top of the stairs, so his face was even more hidden from me.

My heart fluttered slightly with nerves when he turned my way, and I tried to scramble back even further. I didn't know who he was, or what he was going to do to me. The way he'd been calling to his friend was unnerving. If Master had just gotten into a fight, then why would this man be down here now? Was it possible that Master had lost?

The thought made my blood run cold. If Master lost, then surely these men would have to be even more violent and aggressive than he was. My mind raced, trying to escape the horrible reality that I was entirely at their mercy. Yes, Master was a terribly cruel man, but I'd been with him long enough to be able to predict his actions. These men were unknown, and that made them so much more dangerous.

A second set of footsteps was making their way down the stairs. I forced my eyes shut again, whimpering softly to myself. I didn't know who these men were, or what they wanted to do with me. The thought was perhaps the most terrifying thing I could imagine.

I wondered what these men in particular would want. Maybe they had a certain fetish, or perhaps they just enjoyed watching me cry. Each man usually had a kink, whether they admitted it or not. Most men that borrowed me from Master enjoyed experimenting to find out what they liked and didn't like. That usually involved doing a variety of terrible, humiliating things to me.

The worst part was that I knew Master had the cage room constantly on surveillance. There were seven different cameras, so he could watch everything that happened again and again... He enjoyed things like that. He told me about a few of his previous girls that he'd recorded, and how they'd remained oblivious the whole time. I didn't like the idea, but it didn't matter to him. He loved being able to re-watch my actions in here when he tormented me.

I shuddered at the thought of him watching me. I hated the idea. But I knew he'd love watching these two men torture me in their own sick and twisted ways. Even though he'd lost a fight to them, he still loved anything that involved tormenting me. I would need to endure everything they did to me as well as I could, otherwise he would punish me for my shortcomings. Over and over again.

I shook out of my thoughts, and tried to focus. I'd need to pay attention if I wanted to get through this intact. The second man had reached the base of the stairs, and he turned towards me. I let out a little whimper as I heard him murmur, "Oh dear god..."

The footsteps raced towards me, then slowed. "James, go get something to cut this lock. We need to get her out of here!" I heard the second man whisper urgently.

That piqued my interest.

I tried to sit up a bit more, instead of cowering the corner. These two men were obviously different from what I'd been expecting. I still wasn't sure if I'd heard right.

The second man—Ryan, I think that was his name—approached me. "Sweetheart, it's okay. I promise. We're not going to hurt you. James and I—we're with the local police department."

In the dim light, I couldn't see what he was wearing to verify that or not. Chances were I wouldn't be able to tell either way. He could be wearing a costume, or a borrowed uniform. And just because they were on the police force didn't mean they were good people. I'd served more than a couple cops who enjoyed hearing me scream.

The memory made me shiver. "Please, I promise, we're going to get you out," Ryan continued. He sounded genuine, and I wanted to believe him. It would be so nice to think that I would be getting out of here and going back to some semblance of a normal life. I doubted that was really the case, but it was nice to imagine.

James pounded his way down the stairs a second time. He hurried into the room, a large object clutched in his hands. I didn't know what it was, and instinctively, I backed into the corner of the cage. It was probably some torture device that he was going to use on me.

"Damnit," I heard one of them mutter. There was lots of clanking, metal against metal, and then a large pop. I didn't want to look, but my curiosity got the better of me. Turning my head carefully, I saw my cage door swing open.

Ryan hunched over, as though he was going to come in. That never happened. Every Master demanded that I came out to them. This pair confused me more than anyone else ever had. I couldn't tell if they were genuine, or if they were simply trying to gain my trust.

Ryan finally squatted down enough to be able to enter the cage. He crawled over to me, and I forced myself even deeper into the corner. Somewhere in my mind I knew that it wouldn't do anything, but that part of my brain wasn't exactly functioning at this point.

A hand reached out and gently wrapped around my arm. "Please, just let me get you out of here. This can't be sanitary. We need to get you to the hospital, and get you checked out."

My mind was racing, and all I could do was blink up at this strange man. Was this real? Was I dreaming? I wanted to pinch myself, but I don't think I could have managed even that small feat right then. Everything was so overwhelming.

"Please... god I don't even know your name. Please let me help you." He was pleading with me, and there was genuine concern in his voice. A part of me finally clicked, and I turned to him with wide eyes. I think he realized that I was ready, as he let out a long sigh of relief.

"Thank god."

There was a long pause.

"Are you hurt?"

What a stupid question to ask. Of course I was hurt. I didn't even know if I was physically—I'd have to check. Things kind of got numb after a few hours, so I could never tell if I was still hurt until the next punishment. But emotionally—emotionally I was completely drained. After experiencing the kind of things that I had for the past several months, it would be hard not to be.

I think I nodded.

I couldn't be sure though. It was at this point that things started to get fuzzy. I remember Ryan gently picking me up and awkwardly scooting out of the cage. I remember hearing James calling someone on his phone. And I remember Ryan's big brown eyes looking down at me, worried.

That's the last thing that I remember. Maybe I passed out. Maybe I just tuned everything out. Either way, that's the very last memory I have, until I woke up in a sterile white room.

Something was beeping softly, but just loud enough to be irritating. The lights were dimmed, but bright enough that I still had to blink several times in order for my eyes to get adjusted.

Once they were adjusted, I looked around the room more. There was a small table off to one side, adorned with flowers, cards, stuffed animals, balloons, and the like. I wondered who they were from. Surely things hadn't been repaired with everyone yet. I couldn't imagine my stern, hateful father sitting at his big writing desk, scribbling in a bright card that screamed for me to "get well soon" in a gaudy font.

A soft knock on the door brought be back to reality. A gentle-looing older woman entered, wearing colorful scrubs. She had short brown hair, and she reached up to tuck a lock behind her ear. "Hi sweetie. We're all so glad that you're awake now. You've been asleep for an awful long time." She paused her speech and washed her hands carefully, then slipped on some latex gloves. "Now, I know you just woke up, but I need to check you out a bit. Alright?"

I froze. "Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry. That was probably insensitive of me. I just need to look at the cuts on your bottom. Would you like to be sedated some more, so you don't have to be awake while we do it?" Her voice dripped sweetness, and I instantly felt sorry. She was just doing her job. It would be a lot easier if I just let her do it.

"Do I need to flip onto my stomach?" My throat felt unnaturally rough, and I coughed a few times. I knew it was like this because I hadn't used it for so long. When I was at Masters I wasn't permitted to speak unless they specifically requested for me to do so. I didn't think I'd spoken in more than three months.

The nurse let me calm down a bit before speaking. "It would be easier if you could, yes. Just be careful not to pull any cords."

I carefully maneuvered onto my stomach, a hollow feeling settling deep inside of me. I felt disgusted with myself. The nurse was gentle but thorough in her inspection. She applied some sort of cold gel all over the cheeks, and then winced. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but I'm about to get a bit more personal. There's a few cut that are a bit more on the inside that I need to reach. I promise to be quick."

Just a few tears trickled down my cheek as she quickly reached inside and rubbed some of the gel all around. Finally, she announced, "Okay, hon, all finished. Sorry about that. Let's flip you back over. The gel sort of numbs the area as well as working to heal the cuts, so you shouldn't feel too much pain."

"If you need anything, just press this button, right here." She pointed to a red button on a remote that was attached to my bed. "You can watch TV if you want to, or you can just relax. We're going to try and keep things as un-chaotic as possible for you for as long as we can. But don't expect peace for too long. The cops want to come and talk to you, news reporters want to talk to you, and well... everyone wants to know what happened to you."

The nurse blushed and so did I. I didn't realize that I was this "big deal." I honestly didn't want to be a big deal. I didn't want people wondering what my story was. I just wanted to go back and try to live a normal life. I sighed.

That would never happen now. I should have realized that sooner. Even if no one knew what had happened, I knew. And now that everyone else did, I'd constantly be questioned about everything. I would never be able to let any of it go. This would haunt me for the rest of my life, no matter what I did. The thought was a terrible one.

I turned onto my side, signaling to the nurse that I didn't want to talk. She quietly left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I wanted nothing more than to escape into sleep, and it seemed as though I might be able to do just that.

My mind whirred for a few last minutes before sleep overcame me, contemplating everything that was happening. So much had changed, and I knew that my life would never be the same. From this moment onward, I was living a new life.

I simply didn't know if I would hate it or not.

~John~

I sat across the desk, trying not to bite the inside of my lip. It was a bad habit of mine that I did whenever I was nervous. And I had every right to be nervous right now. A job interview for a prestigious counseling firm was the current cause of my nerves.

The man across from the desk was very polished. He wore a grey suit that was perfectly tailored to him. I'd seen the shine on his shoes when I first sat down. His dark brown hair was trimmed to just the right length. The stand on his desk proclaimed his name as Tyler Smith, PhD.

I felt entirely sloppy compared to him. My suit seemed itchy, and not nearly fancy enough. My shoes didn't shine as much as his did. And I was sure his stern eyes were studying my five dollar haircut with disdain.

"Well, Mr. Leeman, would you please excuse me for a few minutes? I need to take care of some business really quickly, but I promise I'll be back as soon as I'm done." His firm voice demanded compliance, and I found myself nodding without even thinking.

I sat in the room, panicking for a long time. He was surely going to inform his coworkers of the buffoon who though he'd apply for the part. I could picture them all standing around in their fancy suits and shiney shoes, having a nice laugh about me.

The thought made me squirm in my seat. I didn't want to be here any longer. I wanted this job so badly, but I'd already convinced myself that I wasn't going to get it. Why else would Mr. Tyler Smith, PhD have left the room?

The door glided open, revealing the man himself. I instantly straightened in my seat, and went back to gnawing the inside of my lip. He sat down across from me, a small smile on his face. Yep, they're sending you home for sure. Damnit, why did you even apply? You knew you wouldn't get it.

"Mr. Leeman, I've just had a discussion about you with my coworkers." No need to rub it in, man! "We've decided to offer you the job."

I'm fairly certain my jaw dropped lower than humanly possible. It definitely would have been comical, but Mr. Tyler Smith, PhD maintained his composure. I'm not sure anyone else could have. Perhaps that's why they made him do the interviews.

"Mr. Smith—," I began, but I was promptly cut off.

"Please, call me Tyler."

I nodded, still a bit in shock. "Tyler. Are you... are you quite certain that you'd like to offer me the job? I mean, there are several other candidates for this job that I'm sure are far more qualified than I am. I don't mean any disrespect, and I'm very grateful for the offer, but..."

This time Tyler did laugh. "John, if I were you, I wouldn't question it. But, if you must know, we all saw something in you. You're very personable. We think you're beyond qualified for the job, but even more than that, you have a way of making people feel comfortable. You're the exact kind of person that we like to hire, and we're very lucky to have found you. That's why we're offering you the job right now. If you'll take it, you can start next Monday."

I paused to mentally calculate. Today was Thursday, which meant that I would start working for them in a mere four days. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do that, seeing how I hadn't given my two weeks' notice at work yet.

He seemed to be able to read my mind. "Don't worry about your two weeks' notice. We already contacted your current employer, and he said he'd be more than happy to let you go, seeing how you were on your way to such a bright future. He sends his luck, and says that you can clean out your office tomorrow, if you'd like."

Things seemed to be moving so fast. I could barely understand how this was all happening. Tyler seemed to understand that, and he smiled sympathetically. "If you want to, we can give you more time to think about it. I understand that this might be a bit overwhelming for you. So, if you want to have the weekend, then give us a call on Monday with your final decision, we'd be more than happy to give you that time. Of course, we're hoping that you chose to accept the position. You're very talented, Mr. Leeman, and you're going places. Our company would like to be the one to take you there."

I could only nod slowly, still trying to digest everything.

"Well, we look forward to hearing back from you on Monday with your final response." Tyler stood, and I followed suit. He walked me to the door, and I left his office in a daze.

I couldn't focus enough to see the secretary waving a hello to me, or the other workers here smiling encouragingly at me. I just made my way out to my car.

It still hadn't settled in yet, and I sat in the drivers' seat for a long time, trying to wrap my mind around everything. Somehow, they saw something in me, and they wanted me to work for them.

It wasn't that I doubted myself. I knew that I was good at what I did. Many of my patients had told me that already. I knew that I changed peoples' lives. I knew that a normal company would want to hire me, and that I'd be able to live the rest of my life counseling people through their emotional trials.

12