Finally Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,410 Followers

Unconsciously I continued to stroke him while he recovered. I knew I had to stop and get away or he was going to want me to do him again. I didn't know if I was ready for another round like that again.

When he realized that I wasn't going to go any farther he stood up and said lets go swimming. He headed to the pool without his suit on. "Aren't you going to put your suit back on?"

"No, why don't you pull your off?"

"Why do you want me to strip off?" Now talk about a dumb question.

"Jim goes crazy when he gets a glimpse of you breasts. I bet you would let Jim see them.

"Jim isn't my son."

"See I told you that you would let Jim see them and not me."

"I didn't say Jim would see my breasts or anything else. You are just trying to turn everything around." I was actually enjoying the bantering with my son about stripping off. He wanted the whole thing but I wasn't ready for that. I reached for the tie that held my top. "You must be crazy and so am I." I dropped my top and let Mark see my breasts completely for the first time.

"Mom they are beautiful." I was glad that I had dropped my top as I headed for the pool. "Don't you want to take off the bottoms?"

"You just continue to push don't you?" The rest of the day was spent in and out of the pool, him naked. And me topless. I had to stop his wondering hands a few times but as a whole he behaved better than I would have expected.

Mark's Story

It was hard for me to set across from her at dinner and not imagine what she would look like topless across from me. I saw her face blush once and knew she must have read my mind.

I was looking forward to the next day. I was up early, helping Mom in the kitchen and going and doing my chores much quicker than I normally did. I didn't want to waste a moment out by the pool.

Mom, on the other hand seemed to find a hundred of things to delay our trip to the pool. I had full intentions of getting back to where we were the day before and she was wondering how she was going to get our relationship back to Mother / son.

Finally she ran out of excuses. I was already at the pool, still had on my suit but intended to get it off as soon as possible.

The morning started as it usually did with me oiling her down. This morning I was pushing even farther. While I was doing her back I pulled the ties that held her top and lay it back on each side. Mom felt the top give and turned to look at me. "What are you up to now?" She didn't need to ask, she knew I was out to get her top off.

"Just moving the strap out of the way to not get oil on it."

"You never worried about getting oil on it before." Just the same she didn't make me fasten it back. I finished the back and told her to turn over. Just as she did all the other mornings she rolled over on her back. This time the top didn't move with her and she lay before me naked except for her bikini bottoms. I don't know if she realized that she was naked above the waist or not but she didn't make any effort to cover up those beautiful breasts.

I loaded my hands with oil and went down on her stomach. I was moving faster today than normally but I just had to get my hands on her beautiful breasts. My cock was already hard in my suit and I reached down and slid it off with one hand while I continued stroking her stomach up to the lower part of her breasts. Once I was naked I used both hands until her nipples were standing up like hard little tips.

I had reached the point of no return. I moved my hands up to cup both breasts. Mom jumped and grabbed my hands. "Mark, stop. You can't do that to me, I am you mother."

"Mom, I just want to make you feel good like you did me yesterday. Your hands on me were the best thing I have ever felt. I want to make you feel the same way."

I could tell the battle she was fighting was with herself, not with me. I continued to squeeze her breasts gently even though she held my hands. I knew just as surly when the battle was won. Her hands relaxed and fell by her side. I was free to stroke her breasts as much as I wanted.

Her nipples were hard and I could tell that she liked the way my fingers played with her nipples. I leaned forward and caught a nipple between my lips. She screamed, "Mark!" It wasn't to make me stop as her hands pulled my mouth down tighter to take more of her firm tit flesh in my mouth. My tongue was busy licking her nipples, one after the other.

I did it! Mom was cumin from my sucking her breasts. I went to work even harder. One hand had strayed from her breasts and worked its way down her body to the edge of her suit. Mom either hadn't noticed or didn't care. Either way was fine with me. As she went over the edge pushing her tit deeper in my mouth my hand slid under her suit to her cunt.

I have never had my hand in a pussy so hot and wet. The palm of my hand rubbed across her clit as my fingers played inside. The climax that had started with her breasts was now happing deep in her body, brought on by my busy fingers.

Mom was past the point of knowing what was going on and I am sure at the time she didn't mind. She was fucking her pussy up on my hand and crying out how good it felt the whole time.

My cock was about to burst as I knelt next to her. I reached up and brought one of her hands down to hold my naked cock. She didn't back away. She gripped my cock like she never wanted to turn it loose. I knew I was going to lose my load just as quick as I did the day before. I leaned forward and found her mouth. I kissed my mother for the first time as I shot my load in her hand. Her tongue wrapped around mine as she opened her mouth to me.

A few day earlier that would have been it for the day; not today. I think it must have been the kiss that did it. Her mouth was open and her tongue was battling mine as I kissed her. Her mouth was as sweet as any of the young girls I had kissed before but Mom was much more skilled. One of my hands was still working her breasts and the other was deep in her pussy. Her hands had gone around my neck to pull my mouth closer. She was lifting her pussy up to my hand each time I moved my fingers. She was defininately liking what I was doing to her.

As much as I had got from her I wanted more. I wanted all of her. Not just to see her naked but to fuck my own mother. I broke the kiss so I could reach her suit with both hands. Then to my surprise there were four hands working to get her suit down over her hips. Mother had joined me in my efforts.

We were in a frenzy to get her naked as I was. When the suit slipped from her feet I looked down to see her beautiful red hair covering her pussy. It was tangled from the juice she had soaked it in moments before. I knew that I was about to go where all my friends had wished they could go many times, where only my father had been before.

I moved between her legs. She opened to me and reached for my hard cock. "Mark get in me quick! I can't wait!" I pushed and she lined me up with her opening. The head popped through and she pulled back a little at the size of it. "Oh, you are huge. I'm not use to this."

"You want me to slow down?"

"NO! I want it all now. Fill me up. I haven't cum in so long and I don't want to wait any longer."

I pushed again and slid about half my cock in my mother pussy. Just the idea of having my cock in my mother almost made me cum. No other woman could cause the excitement in me that Mom did.

I continued to push and she lifted up her cunt to my plunging cock. The best feeling in the world was when my cock hit the bottom of her pussy and feels her climax under me again.

I didn't stop fucking her as she climaxed and soon she was moving with me again. No girl I had ever been with moved her pussy on my cock like Mom. It had taken me half of the summer to get between her legs but it was worth it.

I knew now why I could hear her and Dad make love. Mom was a screamer. If we hadn't been out in the country the neighbors calling the cops. It had taken long enough to get her here but she was enjoying it like she had never been fucked before. I guess in some ways she never really had. At lease not by someone that really wanted to make her feel good.

The next climax came for both of us. I could feel it building long before it got there. My cock was swelling even larger than before and Mom felt it. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she lifted her pussy up even tighter to my working cock. "Fell me up now. I want to feel you cum in me."

That was too much. I lost what little control I had and shot my load deep in Mom's pussy. She was scratching my back and screaming for me to fuck harder and faster until she came with me.

Sue's Story

I know I messed up big time. Mothers aren't supposed to touch their son's cock, let alone relieve him. Then to top that off I let him talk me in to spending the day topless in the pool with him.

I had known for a few weeks that my son was trying to seduce me and instead of putting a stop to it I had gone alone with him. At first it was more of a tease than anything else for me. I had not had much sex lately and I know that isn't an excuse but I found it exciting to be playing around with Mark. He being my son I never expected to let it get out of hand.

I never expect Mark to be so forward with his desires either. His actions spoke louder than words what he wanted to happen between us and I was swept right long with it.

I hated to go back to the pool the day after we spent the afternoon mostly naked. I could see that he was in a hurry to get back out there but I was wondering how I was going to take a step backward and stop what was slowly but surely taking place.

I had tried to get Jerry interested the night before but he was tired and went right to sleep. I would have gone out to the pool but was sure Mark was watching and would join me. Swimming topless with Jerry gone was one thing but not with him in the house. He almost never wakes up at night but if he did how would I ever explain being naked with my son to him.

I finally ran out of excuses. I slipped on my suit and picked up a towel and headed to the pool. I wasn't sure what would take place but something had each day and I knew if Mark had his way it would again.

It didn't take long for him to get right down to business. When he untied my top I knew he was about to get me topless again. Once I had gone that far with him He expected me to do it again. I didn't mind him seeing my tits. They were still firm and full at thirty-eight years old. I like to see him naked also. His cock was larger than his father's and longer. I had only seen other cocks in pictures but none looked larger than Mark's. Men and boys aren't the only ones that like to see a nude body.

I waited for him to tell me to roll over. I never intended to resist. I expected his hands to touch them and actually was looking forward to it. He just moved quicker than I expected and the touch of his hands on my naked tits felt better than Jerry's had in a long time. I was going to let him have his fun for a while before stopping him.

The next thing I felt was his mouth on them and he was sucking on my nipple like he had done as a child. I loss it. I couldn't get enough of his mouth on me and he was switching from tit to tit and I knew I was going to cum. The thought that it was my son that was sucking me pushed me over the edge.

I was climaxing higher than I had ever before when I felt him in my suit. His hand covered my pussy and I could feel him rubbing my clit. Nothing in my life had ever felt like that. I just kept on climaxing as his fingers worked up in me.

Then he took my hand and dropped it down to his cock. He was naked! I don't know when he pulled his shorts off but his big cock was now in my hands. I felt him shoot just like yesterday. Juice was running all over me and down his legs but it wasn't slowing him down at all.

It was over I thought. It had been really special to have my son touching me and making me cum. Then he did the unexpected; he kissed me. Not a mother son kiss but full mouth and tongue lovers kiss. Oh, he was so good that I found myself kissing him back with all I had. His tongue was pushing around in my mouth searching for mine. I gave it to him. I like to be kissed and Mark was doing an excellent job of it.

Instead of cooling off I was hotter than before when I felt him breakaway and reach for my swim suit bottoms. Suddenly I wanted to be completely naked with my son. Not just naked but I want to feel him in me. I wanted his cock in me where I could feel all of him. The idea wasn't a strange one for him, which was what he intended all along.

He is so big that he hurt when he first entered. Even with the hurt I didn't want him to stop. I begged him to keep pushing and when he finally hit bottom he was where Jerry had never been.

It was the best I had ever had as I screamed for him to fuck me faster and harder until he finally came with me. His cum poured into me like it would never stop. Young men certainly carry around a big load.

My arms went around him as he collapsed on me. His weight on me was just what I wanted. Not like Jerry that would pull out and roll over and go to sleep. I held him tight as he lay on my naked body, his cock still planted deep in his mother's cunt.

Sue and Marks Story

Once we finally made love it was an every day happing. Both of us like what we were doing and neither one felt guilty about being together. We did it all together. "I would go down on her and eat her sweet juice from her cunt."

"I had never sucked Jerry before but soon learned that I liked doing it for Mark.'

Jim only came over a few times the rest of the summer. He was nuts about the girl and he came over and told that he had decide to not attend college that fall. He was going to stay at home and go to the Jr College in town. The girl was pregnant and they were getting married. He had a smile from ear to ear. She must have really been some special kind of pussy to wrap him up like that.

Jim not going meant I would have the apartment alone. I could find another room mate but I didn't want to. I already had someone in mind. Mom didn't have a lot to occupy her time and it wasn't but a couple of hours from home. I could tell already that it wasn't going to be so bad at school.

Mark and I had been together so many times that we became careless. One night after Jerry went to sleep I slipped down the hall to Mark's room. We had done this several times before when what we did during the day didn't complete the job.

That night Mark was over me and slowly fucking me as I lifted my pussy up to his big cock. I was on the verge of a climax when I happened to look over at the door and Jerry was standing in the door watching. At that moment Mark went over the top and I couldn't stop myself from going with him. When I opened my eyes Jerry was gone. I didn't tell mark as I was sure Jerry would kick us both out of the house.

Back in the room Jerry was asleep and I slid in next to him, trying not to wake him. I dreaded the next day.

He was gone the next morning when I woke. I didn't tell Mark about his father knowing about us. We made love several times that day. I just knew this might be the last time for us.

Jerry came home early that afternoon almost catching us together again. He sent Mark to town to get something for the farm. It was just an excuse to get us alone to talk.

I started to tell him I was sorry but he stopped me. "How long has this been going on?" He didn't seem mad and I wondered what he was feeling right now.

"Just this summer, actually just a couple of weeks."

"That's good." I looked at him funny. "I was afraid you had been doing it while he was growing up."

"I never even thought about him until this summer." I could have told him that Mark had been seducing me all summer but didn't want to put it all on Mark's back when I was just as guilty as he was.

"Sue, I know our sex life has been almost non existent the last few years and that it is my fault. I had expected you to find another lover before now; I just didn't expect it to be our son."

I couldn't think of anything to say to answer him. I kept quite and let him talk.

"I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't have any sexual feeling at all. I have to make myself have sex when you want it. I love you but I don't like sex. I'm not gay, I don't think of men at all. My biggest trill is closing a big deal for the company. "

"Jerry, have you seen a doctor?"

"I don't need a doctor, I am happy just the way I am. That is why I want you and Mark to continue as long as you like. I will do my best to stay out of your way. I just don't want to have you leave me."

It was a shock but when I passed it along to Mark he was pleased with it. We now spend each night together. He will be leaving tomorrow for college. I am going to miss having him around to take care of my needs.

Sue's final story

Mark has been away for a couple of months now. I managed to get up a couple of weekends and be with him. The sex is just as good as it ever was and I am looking forward to having him home for the holidays. My bed is awful empty with him gone. I sleep with Jerry but that is all. He never makes any attempt to make love to me other than a kiss each morning and night.

As it turned out Jim's girl friend wasn't pregnant at all and he didn't marry her. He stills sees her often and Mark says he still thinks she is the best fuck ever. Mark laughs, if he only knew.

Jim comes by and visits often. Usually after morning classes. The weather is turning cool and he helps me get in the firewood and get a fire going.

Today is raining and cold. He was soaked when he came in the door. "Get your coat off and get here by the fire and dry off."

He pulled his coat off and wet shirt. His muscular chest had interested me back before Mark and I, it did again. I brought him a towel and told him to turn around as I dried his back. I could feel my pussy getting wet just touching his body.

As I dried he turned to face me. As tall as I am we were standing eye to eye when he reached for my hand and pulled me to him. I didn't even try to resist. I knew what was going to happen just as sure as I knew Mark wanted me.

Jim pulled me into his arms and his mouth came down on mine. I gave up my body to him to do as he pleased. He was the second best lover I ever had.

I look forward to Jim coming over each day. He will do until Mark gets home.

Mark's final Story

Jim continued to brag about how his girl could fuck. I grew tire of his bragging and told him she couldn't hold a candle to the woman I had spent the summer with. Jim knew that I had stayed at home all summer and it didn't take much to but two and two together and come up with the answer.

"You fucked your mother!"

I wasn't about to deign it as I had been wanting to share the news with him for some time.

"Man, you are some kind of lucky guy. I have dreamed of fucking her for three or more years. Your Mom is the hottest woman I ever been around. What wouldn't I give to crawl between those long legs?"

"Why don't you?"

"What?"

"I feel pretty sure you could if you just made the effort."

"I tell you what buddy, If get her I will see that you get a shot at my girl, deal?"

The rest is history. Jim got mom which wasn't that hard to do. Once she was fucked right she wanted it regularly and I wasn't home. I got his girl and she was good, but nothing like Mom. I told Jim he could keep his girl I would take Mom anytime. He agreed but said he wasn't going to give Mom up except when I was home on holidays. The three of us are closer than when we grew up. Life time friends and family are the best.

hammertime
hammertime
2,410 Followers