Finally, My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continued kissing I reached for the straps holding her dress in place, again sliding them down and off of both arms, pulling the top of the dress down to her waist to reveal both of her magnificent globes. I was unable to resist palming one of her breasts in each of my hands, again exploring the supple objects of my attention. Finding that my freedom of movement was being restricted by my suit jacket I shrugged it from my shoulders and laid it on the foot of the bed, then returned to rubbing, stroking and squeezing her silky firm skin as my cock was rapidly expanding to maximum size.

Joy reached out to me, loosening my tie and pulling it from my neck, then began unfastening the buttons with her long, delicate fingers as I lavished my attentions on her breasts. She quickly finished unbuttoning my shirt and pulled the tails free of my slacks. I immediately removed it and laid it on top of my jacket.

When I returned to Joy I began attacking her breasts, this time with my lips, then my tongue, nibbling gently on the hard pink nipples which were begging for attention as they stood proudly from the delicate areolae below. Meanwhile, my free hands began to explore beneath the hem of her dress. I firmly began stroking the inside of her thigh beneath the dress, closing in on Joy's hidden treasures. As my hand slid closer to the junction of her thighs I could feel the heat radiating from her core. Finally my hand began to slide across the crotch of her silky pantyhose, encountering material soaked by her hot, sweet juices.

My hand continued to climb higher beneath her dress, finally reaching the elasticized waistband of the pantyhose, and I plunged my fingers beneath it, feeling the patch of soft light brown hair covering the treasures below. As I my fingertips pressed firmly on her padded mound she spread her legs farther apart to provide my fingers space to explore, and my fingers were able to slide into the valley created by the soft, slippery outer lips of her pussy, rubbing over the firm nub that I found hidden inside.

As soon as my finger touched the bare skin of her slit I could feel my prick begin to pulse, and I immediately had a flashback to the failure of my previous attempt to relieve myself of my unwanted virginity. This time I resolved that I would not allow myself to fail. I quickly removed my hand from inside Joy's pantyhose in order to reduce my stimulation. Grasping the waistband of the pantyhose firmly I began pulling them off her body. I pulled them from around her torso, below her butt cheeks as she lifted her rear from the bed, then quickly pulled them down her legs and off her feet.

I was still on the precipice of the point of no return. In order to give myself a few moments to regain my self-control I stood up from the bed, grabbed my jacket, shirt and tie, and walked across the room to the dresser, placing the clothing neatly on top of it, kicking off my black dress loafers at the same time. Taking a few deep breaths I turned back to the object of my desire and confidently returned to the bed, this time climbing onto the mattress.

Taking Joy's hand, I guided her to a position beside me and reclined us both fully, in a face to face position. Hungrily I reached for the hem of her dress and pushed it up to uncover her feminine charms. Without pausing I began stroking the slippery pink folds, which generated soft moans in response to my touches. Her luscious inner lips swelled and opened, revealing the opening to her tunnel of love, ready to receive me. I quickly lowered my head between Joy's thighs, hungry for a taste of her sweet nectar. I instinctively used my lips to roam around her slit, closing them around her clit, proudly standing erect at the apex of her folds. I fought fiercely to hold back the explosion rumbling in my loins, silently praying, 'God, not now!'

Joy began thrashing her head from side to side, unable to control her responses to my attentions to her sweet pink flower. Her chest was heaving, her hands were pressing my head firmly against her pussy and her hips began to thrust reflexively, seeking deeper contact as my tongue dipped into the entrance of her love tunnel to sample the river of nectar flowing from deep within. I was barely able to control the throbbing coming from my pants. I could feel the intense trembling in my loins and my rigid cock demanding to be released from the confinement of my tight slacks. I forced myself to withdraw my face from between her thighs and lifted myself up on my knees.

Panting heavily I reached down. I grabbed the hem of Joy's dress, which was bunched around her waist and hungrily tugged it over her hips while she lifted them off the bed, then pulled it down her legs and off her feet. I paused just a moment to engrave the image of Joy reclining on her back, fully naked, knees in the air, legs parted, feet flat on the sheet. As I took it all in I realized how lucky I was to be enjoying the spectacular body of the naked beauty before me.

I scrambled off the bed, carrying the magical black dress with me. I laid the dress on top of the dresser next to the pile of my clothes. Returning to the bed I resumed kissing and caressing the beauty I was with. My loins soon had raced again to the point of no return, and I once again climbed from the bed in order to hang onto my self-control, this time to remove my slacks. I reached for my waist, hands trembling in anticipation while releasing my belt buckle, unbuttoning my slacks, lowering the zipper and pulling them off, then I casually strolled the short distance to the dresser and carefully laid them atop the pile of clothing on the dresser, all the while struggling to regain control over my passion.

Deciding that I needed more time, I pulled my undershirt over my head, added it to the pile of clothing, then yanked the waistband of my briefs off my body, catching my straining cockhead in the waistband momentarily and tugging it downward. As it escaped the waistband it immediately snapped upward with such force that there was an audible smack as it slapped against my torso. I reached to my ankles and stripped my socks from my feet. As I stood naked in front of an aroused naked woman for the first time I realized that my cockhead reached above the top of my navel, at least an inch longer than I had ever seen it. I could feel from the tightness of the skin of the shaft and the head as it throbbed that it was also more fully engorged than ever before.

As my shaft twitched with each heartbeat, prepared to erupt at the slightest stimulus, I once again climbed onto the bed. I took Joy's ankles and pulled her feet to the sides, fully opening my pathway to her pussy. I moved my legs between hers, grasped the shaft of my throbbing cock, and quickly lowered the deep scarlet colored helmet into position. As my cock head made contact with her waiting opening I felt uncontrollable contractions begin deep in my loins. Realizing that my cock was about to erupt, desperate to avoid embarrassment, I jammed the head of my cock into the glorious receptacle waiting for it, penetrating a short distance, hoping to hide what was imminent. My cock swelled even more, and I felt the first stream of thick, hot fluid gush from the tip.

I immediately plunged my hips down and forward, driving my shaft deeper inside, taking advantage of the additional lubrication of my seminal fluid to grease the way. I could feel my cock expand with each stream of fluid I shot. Hoping against hope that Joy would not recognize the signs of my ejaculation I tried to time my thrusts to coincide with each spasm of my shaft, quickly driving the full length of my fat cock into her tunnel until I felt the mushroom head press against the bottom. My balls rested on the globes of her derriere and our pubic hairs tangled together as Joy's mound pressed firmly against my pubic bone. My cock was all the way in a pussy for the first time, and I was no longer a virgin!

I held still for just a moment, reveling in the feeling of the warm glove firmly wrapped around my shaft, and enjoying the sensations of her muscles grasping it tightly. At the same time I decided that I was not ready to have this momentous occasion end so anticlimactically (no pun intended), deciding to fully enjoy the penetration for as long as my body would allow, and to maximize my pleasure and Joy's.

Quickly acting, I ignored my primal urge to drive further inward, and as my cock swelled with the next burst of seminal fluid I pulled back my hips, sliding the head of my cock back toward her opening in order to mask the pulsation. As my cock tugged against the grasp of her tight muscles toward the entrance, shooting a jet of fluid deep into her I was fascinated by the differing sensations, feeling the slickness and warmth of the sheath encasing my rod as different nerve patterns were stimulated for the first time. I stopped my withdrawal as the head was grasped firmly by the muscles ringing her entrance, squeezing the head, causing jolts of pleasure to radiate through my groin. I momentarily caught a glimpse of her slick pink tissues wrapped tightly around my cum covered shaft, then as my muscles began to contract again I felt another squirt begin to erupt and quickly thrust the full length of my cock forcefully back into her sheath, again trying to mask the contraction. Timing my thrusts to coincide to each spurt, I plunged my cock in and out. As my contractions dwindled I maintained the steady pace of my strokes in order to disguise what had just occurred. Our groins slapped together repeatedly as I continued to thrust my cock in and out rhythmically, electricity zipping between nerve endings with each movement. Joy lifted her feet from the mattress and wrapped her long legs tightly around my lower back, beginning to raise her hips to meet each stroke.

I continued to drive deep into her depths, soaking in the variations and intensity of the stimulation that was entering my body through my groin then I realized that I was not softening or shrinking at all. I redoubled my efforts, lowering my chest to hers, feeling the bouncing of her breasts with our every movement. My lips found hers and locked on tightly, my tongue plunging deep, exploring the tastes and textures it encountered.

My entire body was on fire as we continued to slam our bodies together hungrily. Perspiration soaked my hair, burning my eyes with saltiness as it dripped from my brow. My chest heaved as I struggled for enough oxygen to drive my exertion. My heart pounded as if to jump from my chest. Still, we continued to writhe together in voracious ecstasy as if a single body.

Joy let out a long low moan and her hips began to jerk spasmodically. Her legs and arms squeezed tightly around me as she lifted her hips high off the bed. I clung tightly to her body, unable to move because of the death grip she had enveloped me in. Her pussy muscles felt like a vise clamping down on my cock tightly. After what seemed like an eternity her body began to relax and her hips again resumed their rhythmic movements as they returned to the bed.

In response I once again began driving my cock into her with long, hard strokes and we resumed our hungry horizontal dance. Soon Joy erupted into ecstasy again, more intensely than before, if that's possible. Still not satiated, we returned to our animalistic coupling. Joy's pussy quickly began spasming uncontrollably in yet another orgasm, then another until the squeezing of my cock by her cunt muscles seemed nonstop while I drove my rod in and out through the constant waves of contractions.

My shoulder and back muscles were on fire from the exertion they had expended, my abs and hip muscles were struggling to keep up the intensity of the movements required to continue the pounding of Joy's pussy, yet my cock remained as hard as steel, ready and able to keep up the pace indefinitely. Determined to embrace the experience of ejaculation rather than fight to restrain it I took a deep breath, smoothly withdrew my cock to the opening of her pussy, paused momentarily, then drove my shaft forcefully into her depths, slamming the tip against Joy's cervix. I immediately withdrew again then flung myself forward. With each plunge inward my pace accelerated until I was pounding into her like a jackhammer. After what felt like forever I finally began to feel my orgasm rumbling in the distance.

As my cock rammed into her pussy faster and harder I could feel my orgasm approaching with the power of a speeding freight train. I began to pant uncontrollably. The blood rushing inside my ears caused a roar like Niagara Falls. Through the rumble inside my head I could hear Joy's voice crying out "Ooohhh...Ooooohhhhh...Ooooooohhhhhhh" in the distance. My groin muscles squeezed tighter and tighter. Suddenly a lightning bolt shot throughout my body as the volcano of seminal fluid raced through my shaft and shot from the opening to drench the walls of Joy's hungry vessel. Slamming into her cervix with each spurt, my entire groin seemed to be trying to jam itself inside her.

Drained completely, my body began to relax. I collapsed atop Joy's body, totally spent, euphoric, floating through the afterglow. My cock continued to pulse, expelling the last dribbles of fluid from my body. When there were no more dribbles left it began to retreat from her depths slowly as it returned to a relaxed state. As it finally slid from her tunnel's embrace a river of frothy white fluid drained from her opening, creating a massive wet puddle on the rumpled sheet. I rolled from atop her, leaned over and kissed her tenderly. Breathing heavily I laid my head back on a pillow, and Joy lowered her head to my chest, resting it atop my still pounding heart.

We snuggled in that position as we recovered our composure, each contemplating our experience. I wondered what Joy's expectations were...I wondered 'Does she expect us to spend the night together in the room? Would she feel sleazy if we dressed and I took her home now? Was she hungry? Could she tell that I couldn't even get inside her without cumming? Will she want to have sex with me again? Where does our relationship go from here? Are we officially together? What will our future be? Most importantly, I kept thinking 'Finally'.

Joy broke the silence, softly saying "I guess we better get dressed now", deciding the issue of what to do immediately. We climbed from the bed, quietly cleaned ourselves up and dressed. As we walked out the door into the cold dark pre-dawn, both of us deeply immersed in our own thoughts, I left the room key on the dresser and pulled the door closed behind me, then I drove Joy home, knowing that I had finally pulled the door closed on my virginity forever!

12