Finally, My Sister-In-Law

Story Info
She stays 2 days, no holes barred.
3.2k words
4.23
143.6k
42
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msm865
msm865
81 Followers

To the literary purists - As with all my stories, I act in the role of narrator. This is a short story specifically designed to fit on one page. As such, there is no character development and no witty dialogue. I am not writing the next great novel. If another contributor would like to add names and dialogue and use this as an outline, go ahead. To everyone else, I hope you enjoy.

*****

It was the holidays and my sister-in-law Pam was making the thousand mile journey to visit her 25 year old daughter. While in the area she would spend the majority of the time with her daughter, but had reserved several days to visit us. Her schedule was apparently very fluid and there were no specific days or activities planned. This generally drives me nuts until I resign myself to the fact that I don't want to go with my wife and sister-in-law to some eclectic restaurant followed by being dragged shopping for nothing in particular. I decided to approach her impending visit differently.

Pam is the north side of 60. Attractive, classy, large tits, bubble butt and has started to take on weight in her hips. Still, quite a nice package. She dyes her hair dark red, which I don't understand, but there are many things about her clan I still don't grasp.

I am late 50's, tall, graying, full head of hair, just over 200#. My equipment isn't huge, barely average. I make up for it with desire, variety and am very oral. I have managed to father three children, so I am at least adequate in the bedroom.

Pam has always been a flirt. I don't to this day understand how we have not fucked yet. I believed it would have happened about twenty years ago, but given geographic distances our opportunities were extremely limited and since we both had children it diminished the chances and we only seemed to see each other at family gatherings. She was always quick with a whispered off color comment, a hair flip and a head tilt to tease me.

The holidays arrived and her plane landed and she was met by her daughter. It took a couple of days, then the schedule for her visit to our home began to emerge. She would be with us two days while her daughter worked. I knew the days would be filled when my wife took the days off. I started to plot as I planned my involvement with her visit.

Her arrival came as expected and my wife whisked her off to who knows where for food and browsing. I lingered at home, contemplating my plan. I decided on a direct approach, kind of a "shock and awe", and waited anxiously for them to return from their excursion. Of course, that didn't happen, as my cell chirped and I was summoned to a local happy hour spot. At this point, I realized this might play right into my hands. We shared some small plates and had several drinks and we headed back to our house.

They left as I paid the bill, beat me home and were chattering about something when I came in. I managed to talk them into a margarita and poured three. I distributed them, then sat back as they discussed fashion trends. There was significant giggling and some talk of various models fake boobs. Since they are both naturally endowed, but sagging with age, it is definitely a topic in this family. I made a mental note to be sure to pay special attention to her natural tits if I got the opportunity. The conversation lulled and the sisters left to get ready for bed.

Pam emerged first, no surprise given my wife's nightly beauty regimen, dressed in a maroon satin nightie. I stood as she went for a glass of water, trapped her by the sink, grabbed one handful of ass and one handful of tit and kissed her hard on the mouth. I whispered to her that I would sneak into her room when my wife went to sleep. I felt her nipple harden as she returned my kiss, exploring my mouth with her tongue. I heard the clip clop of my wife's sandals on the tile and quickly moved to a more innocent position, retrieving a couple of cookies from the pantry. My wife turned the corner, commenting to her sister how flushed she looked. She was quick to blame it on washing her face and especially the drinks and used the water as a prop to make a convincing alibi.

Since they seldom see each other, more conversation ensued, followed by about a half dozen trips back and forth to each other's bedrooms. I sat impatiently watching sports while their little nighttime ritual played out. Every time Pam went past it was something, she blew a kiss, exposed a tit, quickly smacked her naked ass. Minutes dragged out like hours, this was cruel edging taken to a new level. Eventually, they were worn out and retired to their own rooms while I sat pondering my approach.

Timing was now essential. I needed my wife asleep, to avoid discovery. I needed Pam at least still semi awake or this could be a monumental fail. My wife usually falls asleep quickly, but of course she had spent the whole day excited that her sister was here. Would it keep her from sleep or would she be exhausted? I noticed the light in the guest room still on and heard light snoring from my bedroom. It was time to act.

I hurried to the guest room door that was slightly ajar and peered in. She was on her back, legs spread, with a finger deep in her cunt as another finger strummed her clit. I stepped in and stripped my shorts and t-shirt off. I slid into the bed next to her as she furiously continued her stroking. I slid her nightgown down enough to reveal her breasts and began to nip and suck her nipples as her own manipulations increased in speed. I bit down on one nipple while twisting the other and she came hard, while I placed my free hand over her mouth to muffle her screams.

She was in no mood to be done. She stuffed her cum covered fingers into my mouth while she stroked my cock with her other hand. She shifted slightly, raising her arms and I intuitively removed her nightie. I was extremely hard as she pulled me on top of her. I sunk into her in a single stroke. I captured her arms above her head with one hand and my other hand went to work on her nipples. She came for me.

I decide the playing field isn't fair since she has cum twice and I am still looking to lose my first load. I pull out of her sloppy cunt, release her arms and slide myself up between her tits. She squeezes them together to create the passage I am looking for and I slide my slick cock between them. I enjoy this on general principle, but it's not what I have in mind for my finish with her. I slide further up and she reluctantly sucks. It's time to get my rocks off.

I back away and roll her onto all fours, doggy style. I like this and she seems to enjoy it as well. I grab her by her hips and we develop a rhythm as she pushes back to meet my thrusts. I reach around and twist her nipples, but find this an awkward position to continue to pound into her. I rise back up and decide to massage the globes of her ass. She buries her face in the pillow to stifle her moans. I start to circle her pucker with a thumb. Her response is to drive back towards me. I pull out of her cunt, wipe our juices off my cock and reenter her. I smear our natural lube between her ass cheeks and slide a slippery finger into her ass to the second knuckle. She responds by clamping both her ass and pussy muscles and cums hard again. I swell that last little bit with a final push, unloading as deep as I am able into her throbbing tunnel. She collapses flat on the bed, weakly fluttering her eyes at me.

I covered her with bedding, turned out the light and went back to the TV. Shortly, my wife pads out and asks if I am coming to bed. I dutifully turn off the TV and straggle off after her to our bedroom. I pull our covers up over us and we drift off to sleep.

I am awakened in the morning by a throbbing in my groin. It's not unusual to enjoy the morning woody, but this is certainly something different. I squint to see my wife with her hand around my cock and her mouth bobbing on the first inch or two. I groggily submit to her efforts and eventually paint her tits with the first load of the day. I wonder if she has noticed her sister's flavor on my cock and wish I had at least rinsed myself before bed. She rises and heads for the shower and I follow to take a leak.

I smell and hear coffee being made. That means Pam is up, since we don't drink coffee. I strut to the kitchen with as much swagger as I can, my slight paunch leading the way. I ask her how she slept. A wry smile crosses her face as she replies that it was the best night she had had in quite a while. I give her nipple a quick tweak through the thin material she has on as she snakes a hand through the fly of my pajamas and gives me a couple of strokes. I tell her I might have another surprise for her tonight. I grab her ass as a not so subtle hint. She grabs a cup of coffee and heads for the patio.

I reverse course to my home office. I proceed with my daily routine, check email, check Facebook, online newspaper, etc. I hear the shower shut off. I ponder how the day will play out, trusting it will follow a script similar to yesterday. I tap away at the keyboard as they traipse back and forth, both flashing me, primping themselves for their afternoon excursion. Soon they leave for some odd restaurant for lunch and I am left to browse Literotica to prime my pump.

Late afternoon my cell chirped as if on cue. This time it was happy hour at a Mexican cantina and they were already well into their first margarita. It took me about 15 minutes to join them and they had ordered another round. Chips and sauce were on the table and when I got a beer, they ordered flatbread, seafood tacos, pork carnitas and more chips and sauce. We snacked away, having a final round of drinks. They left, I paid the tab, my cell chirped again. My wife asked if we still had premixed margaritas at home or if they should stop and pick some up. I assured her we had plenty left.

I began to realize the situation I was in. Two drunk sisters who have always told each other all their secrets and more drinking to ensue. This could get particularly ugly. I tried to convince myself some topics were off limits. That would remain to be seen.

By the time I reached my house, the sisters were already sipping on more tequila beverages. I poured myself a glass and decided I would have to accept whatever consequences may come. They started to speak in "their quiet voices", aka whisper, so I left for my office. They moved out to the patio table as I wondered what was up. I hoped for the best and feared the worst. I took another swig of liquid courage.

It soon cooled off enough that they retreated into the house and began their nightly beautification rituals. I had switched back to beer and watched as they pranced back and forth between bedrooms. The parade ended and my wife called for me to come into our bedroom. I entered to low lights and was instructed to close the door behind me.

She was dressed in only a thong, splayed out on the bed. Now I am not a slow learner and was out of my clothes in seconds. I dove on the bed next to her and started to kiss my way down her body. I nibbled her nipples then trailed down to her inner thighs. I pulled her thong down and off, going straight to her clit with my tongue. It may have been an effect of the alcohol, but she writhed and shook to an enormous orgasm. She asked if she could do something for me, but I politely reminded her she had taken care of me in the morning, knowing I had other obligations. She lay naked as I pulled the sheets up on her.

I walked out, closing the door behind me. I went and turned the TV on for background noise, grabbed a beer from the fridge, waiting for my wife to fall into a deep slumber. Again I played the timing game, taking notice that the only illumination from the guest room was the small nightlight. I slipped a small bottle of lube into the microwave and warmed it for 15 seconds. I performed a quick check on my bedroom to assure my wife was asleep, crossed the house, snatching the warm lube on the way and silently slipped into bed behind my sister-in-law.

I raised the hem of her satin nightie, nestling my cock between her ass cheeks with the knob bobbing against the small of her back. I slid one arm under her pillow, draping my free arm around her caressing her left tit. She groggily wet her lips, swallowed and let out several sighs. I found her nipple and gently rolled it between my fingers. This caused a big contented sigh.

At this point, I shifted my position, up to my knees, straddling her right leg and began to rub her shoulders. This had the desired effect of causing her to turn to a face down position, arms extended and crossed above her head. I worked my way down her back, spending extra time massaging her side boobs. Now I scooted back, nudged her legs further apart, getting both knees between them and raised the back of her satin gown further to allow me skin on skin contact to her lower back. I squeezed some warm oil onto my hands and went to work on the hollow of her lower back.

My experience tells me that a back rub such as this can be very relaxing and I have lost several sexual opportunities to partners that lost their edge and fell asleep. Since this is Pam's last night with us, I am not letting this one slip away to dreamland. Continuing small, heavy pressure circles with my left hand, I dispense a generous amount of warm oil onto the top of her ass crack. As it oozes to her rosebud, I cup my right hand and explore her sphincter with my middle finger. I slip in and she rocks with my strokes. More oil leaks down and I add another finger, stretching and probing. I add a third, give a slight twist and she is now bouncing off the bed.

I remove the fingers as I admire the throbbing gape beneath me. Once more I reach for the oil and slick up my cock. I guide it to the cavern my fingers have created, knowing full well it is much more entrance than I will need. I easily slide in as she rotates her hips, massaging me with anal clenching. I withdraw to my knob, drip more oil on my length and plunge back into her to my balls. Her ass is a slippery mess and the stroking is driving her toward orgasm.

I feel her shift and watch as she brings one of her arms down to her hairy cunt and drives a finger into herself, massaging my raging dick with her knuckle through the thin membrane separating us. She raises her hips and her thumb is now working her clit. I continue to enjoy my sloppy ride as she bucks through an orgasm. Seconds later her hand has a death grip on my balls and with a final thrust I empty into her bowels.

She started to rise to clean up. I suddenly felt energized, realized I hadn't used my tongue on her yet , kissed her deeply and asked her if she would allow me to taste her after we cleaned up. Her eyes went from hooded to wildly blinking and she nodded. After she left, I inspected the sheets to see how much evidence we were leaving and found only a surprisingly minimal amount. I retreated to the spare bathroom and washed myself thoroughly. I decided it would be prudent to check on my wife and found her snoring contentedly. I crossed back to the guest room.

My sister-in-law had returned, smelling fresh. The first order of business was to get her naked. I quickly engulfed each tit with a hand as I stuck my tongue in her ear. From there it was nibbles on her collarbone, followed by soft nips down her breastbone before I tormented her with kisses under her breasts. She expected me to continue my descent, but I like large tits and to orally tease hard nipples and planned on playing for a while. She eventually started to push my head south and reluctantly I licked my way to her sweet pussy.

I started to probe her with tongue darts as she spread herself open, pulling the mat of pubes out of the way. I teased her inner thighs before flicking my tongue against her extended clit. She was hooked and was pawing at her overgrown patch to offer me access to her hood. I relished the opportunity, flattening my tongue, drawing it roughly over the exposed skin. I returned to the clit and sucked it hard into my mouth working it rapidly with the tip of my tongue. It was the last straw and she shook uncontrollably as she pushed me away. I slid up, stroked myself a half dozen times before I covered her stomach with my load of sticky cum before dotting each of her nipples with the last drops.

Two things crash across my brain. I hear Ronnie McDowell "Older women, are beautiful lovers, older women, they understand, I've been around some, and I have discovered, that older women know just how to please a man." And that I must remember to wash myself before bed tonight in case my wife decides on another morning adventure.

Now I know you all want to hear about how the sisters talked the next day, Pam extended her stay and not only the threesomes we had, but how we eventually involved her husband, but that's another story.

msm865
msm865
81 Followers