Finally Ready Ch. 02

Story Info
Nichole and Darius spend time in the shower...
1.5k words
4.32
7.2k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius:

"Nichole, we should get some food, we haven't eaten yet tonight and well, we already planned it." I said after we recovered from our sexual encounter, her first. The quiet mumblings from the tired female next to me gave me all the information I needed. She was tired and hungry at the same time. We both attended SC State University and were together for a year, I had waited for awhile to get in her pants, I never once wanted to force her. Waiting paid off for me.

"I want you to be the first." Echoed through my head even after we were finished. I slowly sat up and walked into her shower and turned the hot water on. The smell of sex permeated the air of the dorm room that Nichole lived in.

Nichole:

Hearing him turn the shower water on, I slowly sat up, feeling his cum, now colder still on my chest and tits. Feeling the wet bed sheets beneath my body I immediately got wet again remembering the feel of him taking my virginity from me left my pussy feeling painful, but it was a good painful, a painful that wanted me to have more.

I slowly got out of the bed trying to judge the pain level. I notice that I feel like I had a very hard workout the day before and I'm feeling it going be fine in a few minutes.

I make my way out of the bed and towards the bathroom. I'm still a bit tired, but I wanted to eat more than I wanted to sleep. I enter the bathroom and all I see is the back of the man who took my virginity. He was muscular and it showed. He wasn't heavy built but he was trim just like I always like.

Darius:

I can feel her looking over me and even though we just finished the best sex I have had since I lost my virginity, I felt my dick ready to go again. I turned around to look at Nichole. Man did she look sexy as hell. Her hair was a messy from our love making. There was no other way I could describe the sex we just had, but love making.

I love her. I will admit that to myself, even if I'm not ready to admit it to her. She has no idea what she means to me.

I hold my arms out to her. "Take a shower with me?"

Nichole:

I give Darius a small nod as I walk into his arms. I place a small light kiss on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. I noticed as I walked toward him that he was slightly hard. I knew from the way he looked at me that, we didn't ruin our relationship, but we strengthen it tenfold.

Now, I have my own room and my own bathroom. All the bedrooms have their own baths so I had everything I would need in there for me, but I started to notice about a month or two back when Darius would stay the night when cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms, Darius would leave some of his showering products here.

So when we both got into the shower I took his soap and pour some into my hands then rubbed my hands together. Once the lather was made I rubbed my hands over Darius' chest. I started to rub the soap up over his chest and over his shoulders. I rubbed the soap in giving him a sensual massage with the soap. I heard the click of Darius open a bottle of soap himself and then I felt his hands going down my back rubbing the soap into me. After covering his upper body in soap, I moved my hands down following the trail of hair in his stomach to his pubic hair.

Darius:

Dear lord her hands felt good on my skin. I really enjoyed the feel of her hand rubbing on my chest. I couldn't help that I was at full mast after a few minutes, and she kept the sweet torture up.

I needed something to do with my hands. I simply couldn't resist touching her now dripping skin, so I put soap on my hand and took initiative and started washing her back. She seem to relax under my touch. I soon move to her shoulders then down her hands. When I moved back up to her arms she was reaching down to my penis. I felt her hand in my pubic hair as I reached her breasts.

Third Person:

Darius let out a shiver as Nichole washed his pubes. You could see her mouth open a bit as her nipples were rubbed and played with. The soap added to the pleasure that the two were giving each other. Soon Nichole's hands loved down to Darius' thighs not touching his penis. She rubbed soap over his thighs and squatted down to rub soap on his legs. When she looked up at Darius, all his thoughts of cleaning Nichole went out of his head as he let out a pleading moan. Since Nichole rubbed his penis down with soap, she moved out of the way to let his body get rinsed off by the water before kissing the head of his penis. Another low moan could be heard as Nichole licked the underside of Darius' shaft. Nichole's lips wrapped themselves around the head of his shaft. She suckled on it for a moment before bobbing her head in the shaft slowly making her way down. She had practiced on Popsicles in order to get Darius down her throat, she wanted this to be a great experience for him. Darius' hands weaved into Nichole's hair, not to push her but to keep her from stoping. Nichole new from stories and tips online to use her tongue in addition to the suckling and thrusting. She added her licking to the group, and Darius' thrusted into her mouth for the first time since she started. The thrust he made didn't hurt her or impair her in any way.

Nichole looked up to see Darius' face. She saw that he was looking down at her and that his eyes were filled with pure bliss. She started to speed up the pace of her head thrusts. She felt Darius' penis head at the entrance of her throat so she switched to breathing through her nose as she allowed him into her throat.

Darius felt the difference in the tightness of her sucking and her throat and he bucked his hips. He started thrusting holding Nichole's head still so that he could make longer thrust and picking up the pace. He watched he face for any sign of discomfort.

After a few minutes Nichole put her hand on Darius' hip as a sign for him to stop. She pulled off of him as stood. She pulled Darius' head down to hers and kissed him pulling him close. She put a hand on his penis directing it between her legs.

Darius felt how wet she was when his penis slipped between Nichole's folds, and the need to be inside her to over as the main need. Nichole seemed to sense his urgency and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Darius picked Nichole up and put her against the shower wall. Nichole wrapped her legs around Darius' waist as he slipped into her vagina. She pulled him close and deepened the kiss. Darius broke the kiss and moved his lips down Nichole's neck to the curve in her shoulder. He bit down and suckled there as she let out moans as he thrust inside her.

As both of their orgasms were reaching climax, Nichole body was arched back as a moan was let out. She dug her nails into Darius' back as Darius bit down on her shoulder hard than he had been. This little ounces of pain is what pushed them over. Darius came inside Nichole as she throbbed around his shaft come hard. Darius held Nichole as he slid down to the floor. The both tried to catch their breath. After a few minutes Darius leaned away from Nichole enough to look in her eyes. He saw content and happiness in her eyes. He saw something else he didn't recognize and he wondered what it was, but for Nichole, she finally realized what she felt for him. Until this moment she didn't recognize the feeling herself. When she saw that he loved her, Nichole smiled and kissed Darius lovingly. Darius moved back after ending the kiss. He stood and helped Nichole up. They both washed each other and rinsed off just as the water was getting cold.

They stepped out of the shower and dried off. Nichole did her hair and makeup and hair before leaving the bathroom. Darius left to change into something appropriate for the restaurant. Nichole came out the bathroom and slipped on her outfit for dinner. When the two were ready they held hands and made their way to the door. Nichole stopped to get her phone out of her jacket pocket and noticed she had several text messages and phone calls. She looked up Darius and decided to wait to tell him that she loved him. Darius had already determined tonight after dinner he was going to tell her about his feelings for her.

*

A/N: I'm thinking of making a chapter three... Should I?