Finally Stepping In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipples started to hurt; the blood rushing into them was a painful sensation, but Sir gently held them and rubbed them between his fingers, helping to soothe them. He then pushed me up by my shoulders so I was upright, picked up the leash, and told me to follow him. Getting back on my knees, I started to crawl behind him as he led me up the stairs. With each step, I could feel the plug shift around in my ass, stimulating my insides.

We reached the top of the steps and Sir led me to another room, most likely his bedroom this time. He walked me in and led me towards the bed, then switched the plug back on. It was the lowest setting again, but that was more than enough for me to feel it.

Sir bent down and held my then up. "Climb up on the bed for me," he ordered.

"Yes Sir." My breathing was getting heavy again. The plug was already starting to get to me when I got off my knees and climbed onto the bed.

"Lay down in the middle of the bed. Spread your arms and legs."

As I spread myself out on his bed, I finally had a chance to look around. I noticed that the bed had a large back which was covered with square holes. The foot of the bed was done a similar way, although much shorter, and the ideas I'm sure he had when buying it started to flood into my head.

With my arms and legs spread eagle, Sir walked to his dresser and opened a drawer, taking out a set of ropes. He walked to the bed and used them to tie my wrist cuff to the bedpost. Once it was secure I lightly pulled on it and noticed there was about a foot of slack; enough for me to struggle, but not enough to reach my other limbs. He proceeded to tie my other cuffs, and then stopped to survey his work. My body was outstretched on his bed, completely exposed for him to see. With the plug in my ass, I began to struggle against my ankle restraints to try and move it, but didn't have enough slack.

Sir sat down on the bed next to me and stared at me, his toy. I was spread out just as he liked, and he was taking his time enjoying the view. He sat there for a minute before finally getting up.

"To have such a beautiful toy at my disposal," he said with a smile on his face, "it would be a waste not to have fun with it."

Sir walked back to the dresser and opened the drawer again, pulling out an egg vibrator and a blindfold. He stepped back towards the bed, looking at me the whole time.

"Lift up your head," he ordered, now standing at the side of the bed. I lifted my head up a few inches, which was about as well as I could with my arms bond. He placed the blindfold over my eyes and secured it behind my head. After that, everything went black. Unable to see what was happening, I started to breathe more heavily.

I felt Sir get up and take a few steps, then stop. Nothing happened after that, though I could feel my wetness begin to flow again as I imagined Sir looking at my naked body. The room was silent, except for the vibrator, and for several minutes, it stayed that way. I began to wonder if Sir had left and if I was alone in the room. A slight fear came over me, and I started to get nervous.

I quietly and nervously called out, "Sir?" I immediately heard soft footsteps and then felt Sir's warm hand on my cheek. I let out a sign of relief and my anxiety quickly passed, now comforted by Sir's presence.

As his hand went away, I heard the sounds of new vibrations which I could only guess were from the egg he grabbed. I felt a slight tingling on my arm, which I now knew was the egg. It slowly traveled up my arm, past my shoulder and across my chest, just above my breasts. I could tell he was teasing me now, as the egg was brought down my side and across my stomach, before moving up my body on my other side. He slid it between my breasts and then began to circle it around each of my tits. The vibrator then traced down my stomach and around my navel. For a moment I thought it would bring it down to my clit, but instead he moved to the side and brought it across my inner thigh.

I was growing more restless, and was now trying to move my hips to bring my clit to the vibrator. Sir quickly noticed and kept the vibrator tracing my thighs. After a few circles, he brought it just above my pussy, then back down, just missing my cunt. Though I couldn't see him, I could imagine his was enjoying teasing me as he brought the vibrator around my pussy in a full circle, just barely touching the lips. I couldn't take it anymore; my clit was aching to be touched again.

"Please, Sir," I quietly moaned, "would you vibrate my clit?"

He continued to circle the egg around my cunt, not saying a word.

"Would you please vibrate your slut's aching cunt, Sir?" I begged him.

"As you wish," he said slyly, just before pressing the vibrator hard against my clit.

"Aaahh," I loudly moaned as the vibrations instantly shot through me. Sir began to rub the egg up and down in his palm, running his fingers through my lips at the same time.

"Is my slut enjoying that?" I was asked.

"Mmmh, she is, Sir," I softly moaned back.

I moaned loudly as the vibrations continued to travel through my pussy, slowly building the pleasure inside me. My hips were thrusting up and down, pushing the vibrator in Sir's hand even harder onto my clit. It only took a few minutes for the vibrations in my ass and on my clit to bring me close to orgasm.

Feeling myself getting close, I asked, "May I cum, Sir?"

"No, you may not," Sir said before taking the vibrator off my clit.

I let out a frustrated groan and continued to thrust my hips in the air; the plug was still going, but it wasn't enough to do anything. At least Sir didn't leave me with that. Just as the pleasure started to fade and I began to rest my hips, I heard a click and the vibrations in my ass got stronger. I quickly started moaning again and my hips shot up in the air.

Sir left me alone for a while, but I hardly noticed with the plug buzzing away in my ass. It must have been ten minutes that I was left like that, moaning loudly while I grinded my hips to the vibrations. I was sweating now and starting to grow hungry for more. I rested my hips and asked, "May your slut have some more, Sir?" through my still deep moans.

I felt Sir's hand on my breast and heard him say, "As you like."

He groped my tit roughly and pinched my nipple, grabbing it hard and pulling it up. I held my breath from the pain, but didn't argue. He only held it or a second before releasing it, continuing to grope me afterwards. I felt his mouth on my nipple and he lightly sucked on it. My nipple felt more sensitive, and I let out a soft moan as Sir's tongue circled my nipple.

Sir took his hand off my breast and I could feel him sliding down my stomach towards my cunt, reaching it a second later. His fingers softly rubbed my clit and the new pleasures, while small, were exhilarating. I felt Sir's other hand grab my left breast and his sucking stopped. My breast was pulled up and I could feel Sir's mouth on my tit again, though this time instead of sucking, I felt a gentle bit on my skin. It wasn't hard, but I sharply arched my back as I registered the pain. He gradually bit harder and the sharpness increased. Before it was too painful, he let got and bit again on the other side of my breast. His fingers were rubbing harder now, and the mix of pain and pleasure was getting my close to the edge.

The rubbing on my clit slowed to a stop, and Sir's fingers moved further down and thrust into my wet cunt. At the same time, his mouth lifted up again and came down on my nipple, biting down on my tender tip. I arched my back sharply and let out a loud moan. He didn't bite down as hard as he did on my breast, but the pain was much sharper. As he started to thrust his fingers, he let go of my chest and continued on my right breast. He bit down around my areola and held the skin tight. His fingers started thrusting deeper and I was now at the edge about to cum.

As well as I could through my moans, I pleaded, "Sir... m-may I... please cum?"

Without making me wait, he lifted his mouth off my breast and said, "You may cum."

My back arched and I thrust my hips into Sir's hand as a wave a pleasure shot through me. With his hand free from my breast, I heard another click from Sir's remote and the plug vibrated harder. My breath caught and my back arched up high as I reached my peak. My hips fell down and grinded hard into Sir's hand, still fingering my cunt. My cunt and ass clenching hard on his fingers and the plug as another wave of pleasure shot through me. It finally faded a few seconds later and my body went limp, though my chest was still heaving and my hips were shaking. Sir took his fingers slowly out of my cunt and gently started to rub my outsides. I didn't hear the click this time, but the vibrations in my ass went down step by step until they stopped altogether.

I lied there for a few minutes, finally catching my breath. Sir got off the bed and took his fingers away from my cunt. Though I still couldn't see him, I felt him lean on the bed and touch my wrist. He undid the ropes that bound each of my wrists and then undid my ankles. Sir then took off my blindfold, but I kept my eyes closed. I was free now, but I was still too tired to move, so I lay there for a few more minutes.

When my exhaustion passed, I opened my eyes and saw Sir sitting on the bed next to me, watching me as I lay there. I mustered up my strength and sat myself up. My tits were still sore and my cunt stilt tingled, but I was happy. My first experience in bdsm was more than I'd hoped. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around Sir, then kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Sir," I whispered to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

As I leaned back, Sir reached for the back of my head and kissed me on the lips.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he whispered back as he pulled his lips away.

Once he let go, I fell back onto the bed and put my arms over my eyes with a smile on my face. I was exhausted and ready for some rest, though my ass was starting to get a little sore as I realized I still have the plug in me. I slowly turned myself over onto my stomach and spread my ass cheeks.

"May I have the plug out now, Sir?"

Smiling at me, Sir leaned to my ass and said, "I think I can do that."

He reached over and grabbed the base of the plug. I relaxed my ass and he slowly pulled the plug out. I felt empty now, my ass still gaping from being filled, but the soreness quickly went away. He reached for my wrist next and began to take of off my cuffs.

"I'd like to keep them on, Sir," I told him. I liked the feel of the leather and wanted them on as long as I could.

I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep. I felt Sir get off the bed and heard him taking off his clothes. He turned off the lights and climbed into bed next to me, wearing only his boxers. I pulled myself towards him so I was now resting against him. With my breasts pressed against him, my arms across his chest, and a leg across his, I slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what had just happened, and what would happen tomorrow.

12