Finally, the Alpha Turns Dominate

Story Info
A submissive longing for her Alpha male to turn dom.
1.1k words
4.04
28k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowi
Snowi
5 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic story and it's my first submission here. So whilst I appreciate any comments and/or feedback, please be gentle!

_________________________________

Sophie hadn't seen Jon for several days and although she was longing for him, she was worried that the very little dominance he held over her was subsiding. They were both new to this and Sophie was still learning to give into submission and Jon was still learning how to be dominant.

Jon was a confident alpha male but his dominance was still growing - Sophie had to let him dominate her, it wasn't something that he could just 'do', not like all the stories she's read and repeatedly gotten off to - dreaming that one day, it'll be her in those scenarios.

It was getting late in the day, close to when Sophie expected Jon home. Her phone rang, it was him.

Smiling, she answered. 'Hey sexy, it's so good to hear from you, I've missed you.'

'I've missed you too.' He replied.

'When do you think you'll be home?'

'About 45 minutes I reckon. Are you going to be a good girl and put something sexy on for me?'

His question irritated her a bit. He'd left her for several days alone for his own pleasure and now he had the audasity to ask that, the second thing he says to her in days of not talking?!

'Like what?' She reluctantly asked, still irritated.

'I'll let you decide.' He answered and hung up.

Sophie trawled through her wardrobe and picked out something somewhat sexy but didn't go all out. She was still a bit peeved that Jon thought it was OK to leave her for days then expect sex as soon as he got in the door. No loving embrace, no asking after her wellbeing..... Just sex. And he'd be disappointed if she didn't oblige.

Just as he said, Jon arrived 45 minutes later and when he entered the door, something seemed different. His presence was much stronger than Sophie could ever remember it being. She felt a flutter in her stomach.

'Very nice.' He stated as he closed the door behind him. 'But I reckon you could have done better.'

She felt his eyes study her and suddenly she felt slightly vulnerable under his gaze. Without a moments notice, he was on her - kissing her so passionately, so primatively, so wildly. He'd pushed her back up against the wall, his tongue lavishing around hers, her lips. She could feel his cock stirring in his trousers as it pressed against her, his hand firmly gripping the base of her neck. And with that, she was his.

He pulled away from her and looked at her intently.

'Take it off.' He commanded her. He commanded her! This wasn't a coy request where he'll be disappointed if she didn't oblige like the episode on the phone earlier, this was most definitely a command! And she loved it.

She smiled one corner of her mouth as she undressed in front of him, never breaking eye contact. She was surprised when she realised how wet she was, how excited she was about what was to come.

'Give me a show.' He said, relaxing back into a chair.

'Wait, what?' Sophie thought, confused. 'I want to please you, not myself....' She thought.

'You know how much I like to see you come, so let me see you come.' He explained, reading her confused expression.

Wow, did she feel vulnerable and exposed - completely naked whilst he's still dressed, standing right in front of him and now he wants her to masturbate and come whilst he can see every last detail of her body.

She was definitely starting to feel like he was dominating things now and she had the overwhelming urge, no, need, not to displease him. So, she started caressing her body, her tits, her stomach - she knew he liked her stomach, her pelvic area and then one hand ran it's fingers gently over her mound as the other caressed a breast.

'Lay on your back with your legs spread so I can get a better view'.

Sophie obeyed without hesitation and started running a finger over her wet clit as soon as she was lying down, the other hand caressing both breasts now.

'Mmm, good girl.' Jon acknowledged.

Sophie felt a sense of satisfaction that Jon was enjoying this so in an effort to please him more and come for him like he'd asked, she slipped a finger inside her dripping wet pussy and rocked her hips in circles at the pleasant feeling of having something inside her.

Jon made a few more good girl comments before she realised he'd released himself from his trousers and was now playing with his huge hard cock whilst watching her. That made her moan, a lot. She loved to watch him wank and she loved knowing she was pleasing him. Just moments after watching his hand moving up and down his cock, Sophie felt the contractions in her stomach muscles and the electric orgasm build and build until she came, hard.

'Aaah, good girl! Good girl!' Jon praised as she lay on the floor, catching her breath.

Moments later, Sophie began to get up when Jon said, 'Put your fingers in your mouth and taste yourself.'

She hated it when he told her to do this, it took every bit of will power in her to obey him and not say no. After a few seconds hesitation, she done as he told her and put her fingers covered in her pussy juices in her mouth until he was satisfied and let her take them out.

'You can put something else in there now.' He stated, clearing meaning his cock in her mouth.

Before she could stand up, he was on his feet and kept her on her knees. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head up to look at him.

'Open.'

Sophie did as she was told and was rewarded with his hard cock pushed deep in her mouth, testing her gag reflex.

'Look at me.' He told her as he thrust himself deeper into her mouth and throat.

From the angle it was hard for Sophie to look him in the eyes, especially as she didn't want to catch him with teeth! She managed to look at him for a few seconds then her gaze fell. She felt a sudden slap across her cheek, completely unexpected.

'I said look at me!' And with that, Sophie felt the hand tug her hair to make her look up. She was teary eyed now, the gagging always made her eyes water, coupled with the shock and pain from the unexpected slap and now the pressure tugging at her hair.... She was feeling extremely vulnerable and used right now but oh god was she wet again, she had never been so aroused.

Snowi
Snowi
5 Followers