Finally..The End?

Story Info
Jess and Amber get a good morning facial from Erik.
855 words
4.03
32.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik was sound asleep. He was lying there with Amber in one arm and Jess in the other. The smell of sex still lingered in the room. Amber awakens, still sore from the night before, and heads to the shower. Jess wakes and notices Amber gone. The light is barely peaking through the curtains. Sliding in closer to Erik's body she notices he has an enormous hard on. She kisses his nipples gently. Lifting the covers she slides her body down in the bed. Kissing and licking Erik's stomach as she goes down. Erik's body still tasting like a mixture of sweat and cum, so salty and sweet. Her fingers making small circles on his body. Erik still asleep, begins to moan softly.

Her mouth moves to his sides, her kisses send shivers through his body. He starts to wake up becoming more aware of what is going on. He opens one eye and notices that Jess is tucked under the sheets and is kissing around on his thighs. Slowly lifting the blanket to take a peek under. Jess smiles at him and places her tongue on the tip of his enormous cock. Erik notices how her big brown eyes plead with him to let her continue. Erik arches his back trying to wake up all of his muscles as Jess takes his cock deeper in her mouth. He can feel her long smooth legs brushing against his. Her soft warm body against his as she swallows his entire cock slowly. He can feel her long hair brushing against his hips, actually it tickles a little. The rhythm gets faster and Jess begins to moan, it massages his cock while he is deep in her throat. She starts sucking harder and harder. With his back arched and head back he moans loudly.

Amber is in the bathroom drying off. When she hears Erik moaning. She walks through the door to see a large hump in the middle of the bed. She hears Jess under the sheets. Erik is laying there in pure pleasure and he motions for Amber to come to the bed. She walks over and lies beside him. He grabs her still wet hair and begins to kiss her. Jess feels Amber getting in the bed. She places her hand around his cock and begins to pump it gently.

Jess comes out from under the sheets to see Erik kissing Amber. Jess slides the sheets completely off his body. The cold air is now hitting his once warm cock. Jess still pumping it. Takes Amber by the head and brings her face down to Erik's cock. Jess gently pushes her face to his balls and says softly "Go on Amber, suck them, and just be gentle."

Amber feels Jessica's hand push her head as she opens her mouth allowing his balls to slip in her mouth, they taste so salty. She attempts to pull back because of the taste. But Jessica's firm hand is still on the back of her head. Jess takes Erik back in her mouth. As he looks between his legs. He sees the two beautiful women pleasing his manhood. He watches as Jess so skillfully sucks him. And how she pushes Amber's mouth to suck his balls. He can't hold back any longer. He says" Suck my cock you slut, I'm gonna cum, I am going to fill your fucking mouth with cum"

He starts to groan loudly, his breathing now hard. Jess knowing he is going to cum. Grabs Amber by the hair and pulls her off his balls, she is confused. Jess grabs his cock with her free hand, jerks it hard and shoots Erik's hot cum all over Amber's freshly washed face. Erik looking down watches his thick white cum completely covers her face, dripping down her chin and onto her chest.

Jess holds her head like a trophy. So Erik can watch his cum ooze on her. After Jess is finished with her face. She slams her down on the bed. Crawls up to Erik's face and kisses him passionately. Leaving Amber still naked, covered in cum and confused.

Erik packs his bags and leaves the girls he must return home. As he drives away he looks back one time and notices the girls are crying. Jess and Amber wave goodbye to Erik. Will they ever see him again?

Erik pulls in his driveway still thinking of the girls he left behind. He turns his computer on to check his Email. When his yahoo buddy list pops up he notices Jess is online and her away message reads " Waiting for Erik"

The away message quickly goes to " Cammin for Erik" Jessica's web cam invitation pops up and Erik accepts. When it comes on he can see Jess, she is sitting nude in a chair. Her legs are spread wide apart. Her smooth pussy is in plain view of the cam. She is running her fingers in circles around her swollen clit. (she is so beautiful) the simple words come up on the IM.....Want a show?? Lover??

Who am I to say no? Huh?