Finally, the Other Story

Story Info
One on one with his friend's wife, at last.
930 words
3.76
73.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StevoHawk
StevoHawk
27 Followers

OK. We'd been swinging with Jack and Kylie for some time, and my wife Angela had developed a very tender, loving relationship with Kylie as a result of it, even going so far as to referring to Kylie as her "girlfriend" in a social situation, all while giving me a wink and a nod. I mentioned earlier (more than once, actually) that, in addition to Jack and Angela having hooked up on their own during Jack's lunch hour, that Kylie and I had secretly stolen away to the public restroom before one of our softball games. Finally, the story can be told.

Jack and I had warmed up in the bullpen, throwing softballs furiously back and forth, getting ready to play. It was an extremely hot August evening, and Kylie and Angela sat chatting with the other wives in the stands, waiting for the game to start. Kylie stood up and headed for the ladies room, and I saw my chance. I waved Jack off just as he was ready to launch another fireball at me. "I'm good," I said, turning and trotting off the field toward the restrooms for my usual pre-game piss.

I had timed it perfectly, for just as I was entering the men's room, Kylie was emerging from the ladies'. We both paused, and I gave her the most subtle "come on" motion I could, leading her into the men's room. I pushed through the door, not expecting her to follow. But as I approached the urinal, the door opened and closed behind me, and soon another hand reached around from behind me and grabbed my dick. Kylie pressed hard up against me, kissing the back of my neck while stroking my stiff cock.

Now, the restrooms at the ball field are disgusting, extremely hot and humid, but seemed the apt setting for this particular rendezvous. I pressed both hands to the wall above the urinal, arched my back and let Kylie do her handiwork from behind me. I would stay that way until she grabbed me by the shoulders, and whipped me around to face her. Instantly she was squatting down in front of me, and taking my long, throbbing cock all the way into her mouth. I don't remember much else, it was so intense. She had one hand grasping the base of my dick, the other pulling on my balls until I just about burst. But just before I could unload my cum, she stopped, stood up, dropped her too-short shorts and turned her back to me, grabbing the sink and bending over, offering her sweet ass to me.

Forcefully grabbing her hips with both hands, I rammed my cock, not into her juicy pussy, but hard up into her tight little asshole. No matter how many times we were together, I never seemed to remember what a tight little round ass Kylie has. She cried out as I buried myself into her, not caring about anything else, or anyone who might walk through the door and catch us. Sweat poured from my brow, dripping down onto Kylie's butt while my dick slid roughly in and out of her ass. While leaning on the sink with one hand, she had her other hand stroking mad circles around her clit, barely remembering to breathe in the process.

At one point, the door opened and another ball player walked in. He paused in shock for a moment, and then went about his business two urinals down. Kylie and I didn't hesitate even for a second, as if he was never there. I pumped in and out of her tight little ass, building toward my climax. On his way out the door, he stopped and, without even trying to be subtle, watched us fucking right there in the men's room for a good minute before exiting with a breathy "Holy fucking shit..."

Kylie and I came together, not having missed a stroke, me blasting cum deep into her ass while she fingered herself to climax, still bent over the restroom sink. I stayed inside her for a minute, bent over and resting my sweaty forehead on the back of her glistening neck, both of us breathing in unison, trying to catch our breath in the stale, humid confines of the restroom.

I withdrew, and both of us re-dressed without ever having said a word, and exited the men's room together. We didn't care who saw.

We got back to the diamond just as my team was taking the field. As I stepped out onto the mound, I glanced up to the stands, looking for my wife just as I always did right before delivering the first pitch. She was not there.

Just then Jack came galloping onto the field, almost late, already dripping with sweat, taking his position at shortstop behind me. This didn't even register with me until I spotted Angela, emerging from the ladies' room, flushed and sweaty, a big smile on her face as her eye caught mine. I glanced over my shoulder at Jack, who just winked at me and said, "Throw him a strike."

I couldn't help but grin as I wound up and delivered the first pitch.

"Ball one!" the umpire called, and I pivoted around to face Jack.

"Nope, balled two!" I said, turning back to the mound. I could hear Jack behind me, trying not to laugh too hard as he dug in and got ready for the next pitch.

Looking back up into the stands, I found Angela and Kylie, ever so secretly, gently, caringly, holding hands.

StevoHawk
StevoHawk
27 Followers