Finally Together

Story Info
Spanish teacher finally gets with her favorite student.
1k words
70.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story.

So, I am a highschool Spanish teacher. I've had this student, Ashley, since her sophomore year. She was and still is beautiful. Her semi-long, dirty blonde hair caught rays of light in an unbelievable manner. When I looked into her crystal blue eyes and realized she was looking back, my knees would almost buckle. We would discreetly flirt- She'd give me a sexy wink as she passed my class on her way to her art class, a lot of eye contact was made during class, or I would let my thigh brush against her hand on the edge of the desk as I walked by. She'd sit in my room everyday for lunch and we'd talk the whole time. It was so nice to connect with her about actual stuff, not stuff we do in class.

She had just turned 18 a few months before completing her senior year. I asked if she would like to help clean out my room after all the students left on the last day of school. She gladly accepted.

After sitting in the cafe for two boring hours until all the students left, she came to my room. She was wearing a white tanktop that showed just enough skin, navy blue shorts and her signature flip flops. We got to work immediately. As she bent over and picked up a stack of books, I could see every muscle of her back working under her snug fitting tank. I think she caught me staring at the sliver of skin peeking out from the bottom of her shirt.

A few hours passed and the room was spotless. We were talking about pretty much nothing when I suddenly found my self kissing her perfect, velvety lips. I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach and tingling between my legs. The kissed lasted for at least 15 seconds and she said, "I don't think we should be doing this here,"

"How about we leave and you follow me to my place?"

My house is only 20 minutes from the school, but it felt like an eternity getting there. Trying to pass the time, I imagined how it would feel to wrap my arms around her warm body. I was so wet for her. Surprisingly my car seat was totally dry when I got out.

I opened her car door, taking her hand and led her to the door. As soon as we got in she kissed me, massaging my tongue with hers. Up against the wall she lifted my arms above my head, lacing her fingers between mine. I turned the tables and she was on the wall. As I was kissing down her neck she pulled my shirt over my head. I led her down the hall to the bedroom and we fell onto the bed. Stripping her clothes off her, you could defintely tell she was a member of the track team-- her stomach was flat and had so many different contours as I ran my fingers over every inch. Her legs were perfectly toned and supermodel long. I tenderly kissed her lips as I lowered my weight onto her pelvis. There was a certain spot I kissed on her neck where I could feel her heart pounding. It was beating so fast.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm just a little nervous. This is my first time," she replied.

I kissed her breasts softly ans sucked her young nipples. As I trailed down her stomach to her perfectly manicured pussy, her back arched and she let out a soft moan. I returned to her lips, massaging her award winning thighs. As I slipped 3 fingers into her young, soaking wet pussy, I heard her make a sound that sounded as though she felt a bit of pain.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, don't stop," she answered between shallow breaths.

Slowly moving my fingers in and out of her I began to lick her throbbing clit. Her hips raised and she put one hand on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. This sent chills down my back which almost caused me to orgasm right then and there. I felt the muscles of her vagina tighten around my fingers. Still licking and sucking her clit, she released her flood of love fluid. She was moaning so loud by this time and she tasted so sweet. She rolled on top of me rubbing my breasts, causing my nipples to become hard as diamonds. She licked down my stomach. Although it wasn't as flat and toned as hers, she must have been turned on my it because she reached down and I saw her massaging her pussy.

The way her tongue moved so rapidly on my clit sent me over the edge. It didn't seem like this was her first time. I couldn't hold back any longer. I came the hardest I ever have and she hungrily drank my come.

We began kissing and as I kissed her neck she lifted her mouth to my ear and whispered, " I think I love you," and drifted off to sleep in my embrace.

In the morning I was watching her sleep. She looked like an angel. When she awoke, she turned and looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful. I felt like there was nothing else that mattered when I looked into them. She rolled over, placed her head on my shoulder with her mouth against my neck and her arm around my waist.

"Actually, I know I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, sweetie." And I didn't love her because she was a great fuck (although that's not a bad thing), I loved her because of she was--her personality, her cute little giggle and just everything about her.

Still remembering how it felt to lie there with her wrapped up in me, I realize that nothing has changed about that feeling since then. It's been two great years and I couldn't be happier.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
Hmmm!!

It was pretty good but kinda short, needs more.

JayValentineJayValentineover 16 years ago
Better than fiction

I love it. Reality is always a good base for a story. I would have loved to hear more details about the encounter or more that happened later on but this was a great starting point. Very interesting.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
The best things come...

to those who wait. I'm glad it's worked out so well between the two of you. There is still hope for genuine love in this world. Thanks for sharing your first experience. If you're still together to this day, I would love to read about your further experiences as well.

Tom_SlickTom_Slickover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story was wonderful. I can get a sense of the love between the two of them. Well written and short enough to have impact. It is hard to believe that it worked out so easily. I bet there is a lot more story than we were given here. At least I hope so. I am looking forward to more of your stories soon.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Still?

"Attached" in your biography. Her? I hope to read more of your very nicely written stories.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Until Tomorrow Lonely house wife finds true love in the arms of a womanin Lesbian Sex
Misgivings Brianna finds love where she least expected it.in Lesbian Sex
Picture This: The Farewell Friends discover their feelings for each other have changed.in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend For Christmas Heather receives a special gift from her best friend Holly.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories