Finally Together

Story Info
Indian woman and black man finally get together.
1.9k words
4.2
22.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sangeetha, but everyone calls me Sani. My parents were born in Southern India, but I was born in England (Cardiff). I grew up in the US when they split up and my mom came here along with her best friend. I've been in Nova (Northern Virginia) ever since.

My mom and her friend (Loris) had just finished nursing school before coming here. Her family was originally from Barbados, and they'd known each other since elementary school.

My Auntie Loris had a baby when I was 13. Damon and I were raised like siblings. I used to baby-sit him almost every day. We lived only a few doors away and literally lived in each other's houses.

I often wondered why we actually didn't.

Damon eventually went away to school and then moved to Chicago for work. We all kept in touch but the distance didn't make seeing each other that easy. We'd get together for the occasional holiday or our mom's birthdays.

Auntie Loris passed away from cancer 10 years ago. Damon kept the house and rented it out. When my mom passed a few years ago (also cancer), I kept the house but moved in. For a few years Damon and I lost touch.

On my 48th birthday I got an unexpected call from him. Not only was he wishing me a "Happy Birthday", but also telling me he was moving back home.

I was ecstatic - I really missed my "little brother". I couldn't wait to see him again.

Two months later he was back at home.

Unfortunately, we hadn't been able to see each other as often as we'd liked to (only twice since he's been back). So we made plans to spend a weekend together decorating his "new" place.

I got to his condo that Thursday night after my last client (I'm a physical therapist). Damon had already ordered a pizza (veggie, my favorite) and opened a chilled bottle of wine.

Boxes were still everywhere.

"Still a disorganized mess, just like when you were a kid." I chided as I gave him a big hug.

"Didn't want to disappoint you." He shot back.

Damon is about 6'0" and stocky - he'd been a wrestler in college. He'd only recently started sporting the bald-look, with a close goatee.

I'm about 5'8" and a little thicker than I'd like to be, especially in the hips. I've developed a "bubble-butt" that won't go away no matter what I do.

We spent that evening catching up and reminiscing until very late. I went to sleep in his bedroom and he slept on the couch. The next morning after coffee we got hard-core with the unpacking. By the end of the day we'd emptied every box and arranged the majority of the house.

We decided to take things easy for the rest of the weekend and relax.

On Saturday night we ordered Korean take-out and popped open more wine. The Blue-Ray player was in the bedroom so that's where we went to watch movies (just like when we were kids).

We both stretched out side-by-side across the bed. Damon wore sweats and a t-shirt. I wore my yoga pants and a cotton-tank (I'd taken off my bra to get more comfortable).

After the second or third bottle of wine I was feeling more than a little "warm-n-fuzzy". Maybe a little horny too...

When the last movie we wanted to watch was done, Damon started to say goodnight and move to the couch.

"Nooo..." I pleaded like I was still a kid. "Stay here. I miss you."

"OK..." he laughed groggily, as he turned off the TV and the lights.

We used to curl up in each other's beds when we were younger all the time. The last time we'd shared a bed I was 26.

We actually fell asleep for a few hours. I woke and looked at the alarm clock. It said 3:13.

Damon was on my right and snoring softly. I was curled up into his back. He gave off a mild, musky scent - which I slowly inhaled - he smelled so damned good.

I almost felt guilty. This man who was literally my brother was making me horny.

Doing my best to not wake him, I slipped out of my yoga pants. I rolled towards him and deeply breathed in his scent. My left hand found my nipples and my right hand found my clit.

I was so happy to have a man back in my bed (it had been a while...). That it was THIS man, made it that much more special and feel so naughty.

I bit my lip to stifle my moans when the orgasm hit me. A few minutes later I started to get myself off again, but Damon began to stir and rolled over to face me. He remained asleep.

Rather than press my luck I turned onto my side and slowly inched myself back into him until my ass was pressed against his crotch. I was pleasantly surprised when I found some stiffness.

Still turning and adjusting, Damon burrowed his face into the back of my neck and draped his arm across my hips. He continued to snore. I quietly found my clit again; the second orgasm put me back to sleep.

I woke again as Damon was leaving the room; it was 9:28.

I was laying on my stomach and my legs were spread, with my panties bunched up to expose my cheeks. The sheets were around my ankles.

I imagined that I'd given Damon a nice show - I hoped he'd enjoyed it.

I met him in the kitchen wearing only the tank and my panties. The shirt was long enough to stop mid-thigh, but my ass was still on display. My nipples were hard and my areolas are very dark, so I'm sure they showed nicely through the light-blue of the tank.

I know he noticed because of the prominent bulge in his sweats. I hadn't been this "reckless" in a long time and I was loving every minute of it.

We continued to reminisce as we sipped coffee and made pancakes. We spent the day casually hanging out - watching television, talking about design ideas for the house, taking a long walk around the neighborhood. Later we made dinner and had more wine.

That night we decided to binge-watch a show on Netflix. This time I changed into a long, white t-shirt and pink yoga shorts. I deliberately "forgot" my bra and panties...

We dimmed the lights and settled in on the couch to watch the show. He sat at the opposite end.

"Sit closer, Damon," I beckoned. "I won't bite...unless you want me to."

He snorted a laugh and moved closer. I swung my feet up and put my legs across his lap, wiggling my toes at him. I made sure to hike up my shorts so that the camel-toe was prominent.

He noticed. Knowing that he noticed made my nipples hard.

I'm not sure if either of us paid much attention to the show. I did everything I could to keep his focus on me: wiggling my toes against his leg, adjusting my shirt or shorts, spreading my legs slightly.

He did his share too. He kept my leg pressed against the stiffness in his jeans.

After an hour, I was barely able to contain myself. I lifted one leg up over his head and placed it behind his shoulder. The camel-toe and the damp-spot was right there in his face - I couldn't have been more obvious.

A few seconds passed. Without saying a word or looking directly at me, Damon placed his hand on my inner thigh, inches from my crotch. The heat I felt from his hand was almost enough to make me cum.

A few more seconds went by. My heart was racing and I nervously chewed on my lip. I couldn't stand much more.

Finally, I placed my hand on his and drew it in and onto my pussy. Damon pressed his thumb against my lips, finding my clit through the silky fabric of my shorts.

It took me less than a minute to cum. The moan that escaped me drowned out the television, as I convulsed uncontrollably and squirted into my shorts.

"You OK?" Damon asked, when I was done.

"I'm good..." I panted.

I gathered myself and went to the bathroom to clean up. My shorts were soaked. I didn't have another pair to put on, so I took them off, removed my t-shirt and went back to the living room.

All pretense was gone.

Damon's eyes met mine when I walked back in. I stood between him and the television before leaning in to kiss him. That kiss was incredible - long and wet - I could have cum again.

When we pulled apart I knelt and undid his belt and jeans. His thick, uncut, brown cock was at full attention when I spread his legs. I could barely fit my hand around the girth of his shaft.

I admired how smooth and silky his skin felt in my hands; his complexion was just a shade darker than my own. He shuddered and moaned when I finally took him into my mouth. I have never really enjoyed giving anyone a blowjob - even when I liked the guy. But this was different.

Pleasuring Damon was suddenly the most important thing in the world to me. Sucking and stroking him turned me on as much - maybe more - as it did him. When he came I continued to pump his cock until every drop was drained. I was amazed by the sticky goo that ran down my fingers.

We cleaned up and curled up back on the couch. Then the best thing that could have ever happened, happened: neither of us was "weirded" out by what had just occurred.

It all felt "right" - like it was supposed to be this way. We talked and laughed, and talked some more.

When we finally went to bed, Damon (literally) fucked me silly.

I got into his bed and pulled him down on top of me and guided his stiff cock into me. We kissed hard and slow as we ground against each other. Damon's cock went deep, but the thickness was driving me nuts!

I pulled my legs up as far as I could and begged him to fuck me harder. I was impressed with how flexible I was - the yoga was paying off.

"Fuck me, Damon! Fuck me hard!"

He didn't disappoint.

Damon pushed my ankles back towards my ears and slammed all that thick, brown dick into my wet, hungry pussy with everything he had. When he rolled me onto belly and pounded me from the back, I came again.

We fell asleep sweaty, exhausted and satisfied. I woke the next morning with my legs spread and Damon's tongue against my clit. It was the most memorable weekend I'd ever had.

This was how our lives went for the next 6 months - alternating weekends at his home or mines. Whenever it's just the two of us, I barely wear any clothing. I've literally spent entire weekends begging Damon to do nothing but fuck me...

Finally, we decided to live together.

We renovated my place to use as a rental property, and I moved in with Damon (more space).

We have never been so fucking happy!