Financial Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Lexi, honey. Suck it. Oh god yes, just like that sweetheart. Oh my god, I'm getting close."

"I can't," she repeated, referring to the fact that she was going to be forced to swallow every drop of cum I'd saved all day long.

"Yes you can, Lexi. You can and you will. Trust me Lexi, you will swallow every drop and suck me dry or we will do it all over again until you do it right."

When my balls threatened to explode, I thrust harder and deeper, gagging her with each stroke. My cock grew harder, and thicker and I grabbed her head, ramming it down on my cock as I exploded deep in her throat. When she started to gag and almost vomit, I reached down and clamped my fingers on her nose so she couldn't breathe.

"Swallow, Lexi, swallow hard. You can do it now. Suck it down, damn it, swallow it all."

She managed to get quite a bit of it down before she coughed and choked on the sheer quantity of the thick stringy cum. I wouldn't let go of her head though, until she had sucked or licked away every single drop and swallowed it down.

"Oh my god," she groaned, as she fought not to vomit. When her stomach started to act like it was going to defy her efforts, I pushed her head back and forced her to swallow several times by holding her nose again. White streams of cum trickled from the corners of her lips and her tongue was coated with white that she fought to get rid of. I handed her a package of mints which she dumped into her mouth.

"As I said," I told her, "you can and you will."

"I can't do this, Roger," she stated.

"That is your choice, Lexi. I can have the contract ready for you on Monday. Just come by and sign it and we'll start taking the money out of your check each week.. Of course, that will end my commitment to your future, but as I said, it is your choice. You might take the time to speak to Lynn before you make your decision, but I want your decision no later than Monday morning. If you agree to continue, you will not have the opportunity to change the decision until after our next session next Friday. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied with a groan.

We both knew what her decision would be although she might indeed call Lynn for some advice first. I hoped so because the tests would only become more difficult as time went on.

"Come her a minute," I told her. She came over to me and I kissed each nipple. "Now, leave your bra off because if you don't, you will wish you had. The fabric of your shirt is all you can handle rubbing against those irritated nipples and you will be hard pressed not to have another orgasm before you even get home."

She dressed and left off not only her bra, but her panties as well.

"I have some rules you must follow this weekend," I said.

"Rules? What kind of rules?"

"You are not to have sex with Chad this weekend. You are to lie on your bed, naked, and masturbate at least once a day and your orgasms must be loud and strong each time. If he tries to have sex with you, use whatever excuse you can think of but do not allow him to have sex with you. If he ever has sex with you again, he will have to earn the right and we will discuss that next week."

"What if I can't cum?" she asked.

"Do you have a tv in your bedroom with a recorder on it?"

"Yes," she replied.

"In that cabinet by your knee is a video. The same video is on the tape and the DVD so take the one you use. When you are ready to masturbate, play that video. I promise, you will cum, probably again and again."

"There's no label on it," she observed.

"You will learn the title when you play it. You need not return it next week. I have something else in mind for the next one."

When she left, I smiled as I saw her hips moving so temptingly. It had taken every bit of resolve I had not to have sex with her while her pussy and ass were so temptingly displayed but that time would come and it wouldn't be much longer. In the meantime, I had to make preparations for the next session.