Financial Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Roger achieves another first when Lexi hesitates.
3.8k words
4.29
47.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
334 Followers

I had a suspicion that Lexi would be unable to complete her home assignment and in the back of my mind, I looked forward to her "makeup" assignment.

To my surprise however, she called me on Thursday to tell me she wouldn't be there Friday night as planned.

"Why, Lexi? Were you not able to do what I said?"

"It just wasn't possible, Roger, and I know you'll make me pay for it but I was living with my sister and the three kids to stay away from Chad and I had no time alone at all."

"Lexi, I give you these assignments for a reason."

"I know, but..."

"No buts, Lexi. Either you do as I say or you sign the contract. It's that simple. I've told you all along, that's the way it is. I won't take back the car. You simply agree to pay for it the same way you were paying for the other one, and we part as friends. It will be up to you then to get away from Chad and start your life over. If you are not here tomorrow evening on time, I'm off the hook. Should you decide later to try again, I may or may not be so inclined. I can't promise you a thing. It is now your decision. Tomorrow, Lexi, or not."

I didn't wait for her to reply, I just put the phone down, knowing I'd accomplished my goal.

When she arrived at the house, Friday, she found the note I'd tacked to the door.

"Lexi" it said, "You are to remove all of your clothing and place it on the table next to you. When you are naked, walk around the house and go down the drive. Be careful to take the time to close and lock the gate behind you. At the end of the drive you will see a path that goes to the back of the property. You are to stay on the path, walking slowly at all times. If you hurry, you will have to return to the front of the house and do it over again until you follow my orders. Halfway back, you will walk up the ramp that leads to the bridge over the rose gardens. At the top of the bridge, you will stop to look at the gardens on both sides of the bridge. You will then proceed to the building at the end of the path and ring the bell for admittance. Remember, do not hurry, do not run, or everything must be done again and the lights will be coming on to highlight your body if you have to go back."

I watched on the various video screens as she stripped, walked around the house, and came through the gate, forced to turn completely around to close the gate behind her, giving me a lovely view of her naked body. As she came up the ramp, she was shocked by the flash of a hidden camera. She stopped for a second to refocus her eyes, then continued up the ramp and stopped at the top to look into both sides of the garden. When she got to the building, I deliberately took my time in opening the door. She started to burst through the door, but then she caught herself and stepped in, standing quietly as I closed the door and locked it.

"You're doing much better now, Lexi. You're accepting my demands with less resistance and you trust me not to cause you any harm. We're making great progress, but we have a great deal to do yet. Did Chad attempt to force sex on you?"

"Yes," she replied. "That's one of the reasons I had to leave, Roger. He was so abusive and threatening I had to get away from him."

"You didn't let him did you?"

"No."

"Did you follow the rest of my order? Did you masturbate?" I asked, as I began circling around her, wanting her more and more. I started touching her hair, stroking her shoulders and arms as I went.

"You already know I didn't. I couldn't."

"Explain that to me again, Lexi. Why is it that you are unable to do something as simple as self gratification?

"It's a small house, Roger, I had to sleep with my sister and the kids were around us all the time."

"Do you not have a bathroom?"

"Of course, but there's very little privacy in that house. I couldn't watch the video, and every time I tried to masturbate in the bathroom, someone was banging on the door."

"Perhaps if you had gone to the park or the beach, I might have been willing to accept the fact that you didn't use the video, but you didn't even do that."

"I can't masturbate in public, Roger. What if someone saw me or heard me?"

"At least you would have done your best. That's all I've ever asked of you, Lexi. Do your best. Always do your best in whatever your doing."

"Why is it so important to you that I humiliate myself, and possibly wind up in jail?"

"Such a pity, Lexi. Remember what I said. Do as your told first, and then ask questions. Do you have any idea why I ordered you to do that?"

"Not really.

"The whole purpose of that exercise, Lexi, was to make you start thinking about yourself. Giving yourself permission to be more, feel more, love more. Making you the focal point of your thoughts and actions. Instead, you made everyone else the focal point."

"I tried Roger, I just couldn't.

"Yes, well, it wasn't enough, Lexi. You didn't learn from it did you?"

"No," she admitted. "I can do it this week, but I can't stay there with Chad"

"The problem is, Lexi, that we can't move forward when we're stuck in your last unfinished assignment. Come Lexi, let's get past this so we can move on."

I guided her over to an oversized recliner that I've modified to suit my perverted needs. She sat on the seat but I had her keep her body to the front of the cushion. Then I secured one arm to the chair and wrapped a restraint over her legs to keep her in place.

"Make yourself comfortable my dear, while I show you a very special video that I'm sure you will enjoy very much."

For the next fifteen minutes, I watched her reactions to a video showing her best friend, Lynn, having her delightful tits and pussy licked, kissed, nibbled and sucked by two other women. The video is excellent. The audio always makes my cock drip and drives the women wild with need. Lexi was no exception. Without even realizing it, her free hand was torturing her nipples as she squirmed desperately against the restraints trying to reach her pussy which was soaking the fabric on the chair. As expected, she was begging me to let hr cum but just when she was nearly crying from need, I stopped the video. If I'd let it run any longer, my own release would have taken away from my plans.

"Amazing, isn't she, Lexi. Did you ever think you'd see Lynn enjoying another woman so much?"

"No," she mumbled, still tense with a desire to come.

I tilted the back of the chair down and put a pillow behind her head. Then I released her restraints to re-position her. Lifting her knees over her, I her legs wide and secured them to the supports alongside the chair, then secured her feet as well. Now, her pussy and anus were on display and I struggled to keep from taking advantage of the position to satisfy my throbbing cock as well as my desire to eat her into oblivion. I do love to suck a beautiful pussy and she had a delightful pussy. Small, bright pink, open, and oh my god, so tasty looking.

"Do you suppose Lynn would like to watch you masturbate, Lexi?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. Probably."

"It's a shame she's not here to watch or maybe help you out," I said. "I don't allow anyone but my ladies into my inner sanctum," I said, as I began moving some things. "However, that doesn't mean I don't allow anyone else to observe what happens here."

I turned on several small lights to show the cameras that were mounted on either side of the video screen, their bright red lights indicating that they were filming the whole time.

"Today," I began, "You are going to make yourself come, and you will be sure that your orgasms are loud and strong. I will watch, to be sure you do what you were told, and we will share your experience with whatever friends are on line at the moment.

"Oh, my god, Roger. No. Please don't make me to do this. I can't. I mean I've never done this when anyone watches. I'll do it for you, Roger, but please, not for the cameras. What if one of my friends sees this?"

"Only the subscribers to my video series will ever see this Lexi, not more than four or five hundred viewers."

"Oh my god, oh my god, no. Please Roger, please don't do this to me."

"I'm not doing it to you, Lexi, you're doing it to yourself. You made the decision when you failed to follow my instructions. Now, you have to show us all that you are willing to do as you're told" "I've never masturbated in front of anyone before," she complained. "I don't think I can."

"Lexi," I warned.

"That's not fair, Roger. I'll do something else for you but it is too embarrassing to masturbate in the public.

"Oh, Lexi, Lexi," I replied, as I moved around behind her. "Why do you do this to me?"

I quickly released her restraints and put the chair back up. Then I leaned forward and grasped her wrists, holding them tightly as I secured a restraint around them. Before she could think about it, I went around in front of her, grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her to her feet.

"Owwwwwwww! Roger, stop it, you're hurting me!"

While she was off balance, I reached the rope that I'd hidden earlier and tied her wrists to it, pulling her hands high above her head.

"Roger, what are you doing?"

"I'm showing you the ignorance of being so stubborn and not trusting me. I have told you over and over again, do what you are told and object later. Now I'll show you the error of your decision."

Her eyes were wide with fear as I pulled the short whip out of my back pocket. "Roger, no, please, I'm begging you, don't do it. Oh god, Roger, please."

"Your plea is too little and too late," I replied, dragging the whip over the curve of her ass cheeks. "You see, Lexi, you will now know that there is a price to pay for reticence and refusal. Anything you do in life comes with a consequence, good or bad. You must be prepared to accept the results, either way." I flicked the tips of the whip across the cheeks, leaving a pink trail.

"Ow!" she cried. "Please don't,"

"Only by willingly accepting the consequence of your ill advised action can you minimize the results," I replied, hitting her a little harder, and a little lower with three quick strokes.

"Ow, ow, ow, oh my god, oh my god."

Three harder strokes followed in rapid succession. Tears poured from her eyes and she leaned into the rope.

"Oh my god, Roger, I'll do whatever you say. Please stop."

"I hope," I replied, that it will not be necessary to apply any more of such consequences in the future, Lexi, but from now on, you will do as you are told, and when you are told or face the consequences, some of them much more severe than this."

I finished her lesson with four quick slashes that left her ass beet red. When I put the whip down, I walked over to her and checked to be sure there was no bloody welts, then massaged her cheeks to take away some of the sting, then I let her arms drop.

She dropped to her knees, sobbing while I untied her hands.

"Now Lexi, do you wish to continue, or is our relationship over?"

"No," she whimpered.

" No what, Lexi? No, it's not over, or no, you don't want to continue?"

"I'll continue," she replied, her face downcast.

"Stand up, please," I ordered. She did as ordered, but refused to look at me. "Look at me, Lexi. Look directly at me." She looked up just in time to feel the sting of the whip as it came across her nipples. She screamed and threw her hands over her breasts. I waited a few seconds, the ordered her to drop her hands. As soon as she did, I repeated it. It wasn't hard enough to do any damage, just enough to irritate the flesh to a point as near to unbearable pain as possible.

I released her hands and gave her an ice cube and told her to hold it on her nipple. After a reasonable amount of time, I made the decision. "Now you may return to your chair to resume your assignment." I informed her. Still sobbing, she returned to the chair, which I once again adjusted to accommodate the restraints. , When she was once again restrained and spread open, I adjusted the cameras to get the optimum effect from all angles, and then made sure she was properly positioned. She was lying there, her hands on her stomach, her eyes flashing around the room.

When the lights were once again dimmed, I started the video again. I didn't tell her what to do. I didn't have to. Within a minute or less, she had a nipple in a vice grip, pulling it straight out from her body, as she moaned loudly. It was going to be an excellent video.

A minute or two later, she was rubbing over her clit and her hips were thrusting into her hand.

I moved closer but out of the camera shot. "You know you want to come, Lexi. Oh, doesn't it feel good? Do you want to come?"

"uh huh," she moaned.

"Get those fingers in deep, Lexi, really deep and slowly fuck yourself till I tell you to stop."

"Oh my god," she muttered, as she began building to a climax.

"Stop," I said. She looked up at me as though I were mad. "Are you almost there?"

"Yesssssssssssssss," she hissed, as her fingers continued to move.

"Take your fingers out, Lexi." She started to complain, but didn't.

I handed her a ten inch dildo that I had marked the inches on. "I want you to push this in as far as you can." It was over an inch-and-a-half in diameter and she had to work it into her slowly. "Keep pushing, Lexi," I ordered. She began stroking it in deeper and deeper as her orgasm approached. "Don't come, Lexi. Don't you dare come." She got over 9" in and stopped. "is that it? Are you in as far as you can go?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, but then she screamed loudly as I suddenly slapped her hand, forcing it in a good inch. "Oh fuck, oh fuck." She cried, struggling to sit up.

"You didn't try hard enough Lexi. I've already had ten inches in you before."

She started to pull it out but I stopped her. "Did you come, Lexi?" She didn't reply. "It's all right if you did."

"No," she yelled. "It hurt too much."

"Leave it in there," I warned, as she pulled it part way out. She pushed it fully in again and looked up at me. ""I want you to pull it out very slowly so you don't come," I said, watching as she slowly slid it nearly out, the dark plastic glistening with her fluids. "Now I want you to fuck yourself with that dildo but do it slow and don't you dare come. Not yet. "

Staying out of the camera shot, I reached in to put my finger into her temptingly pink anus, stroking in and out with as much of my finger as I could without entering the shot. She tensed, but she mad no attempt to stop me. Once I had it lubricating itself, I pulled more fluids from below her pussy and applied them to the rim.

"Take the dildo out, Lexi." I ordered.

She pulled it out and I think she knew what I was thinking of but knew that no matter what she said, I would do what I wanted.

"Put it in your anus," I said.

"It's so big," she replied.

"Are you going to do it or do I have to? If I have to do it, I'm not going to be gentle because I've just about run out of patience with you."

Muttering to herself, she slowly forced it into her with a sharp cry as it popped through. I watched the redness spread to the tissue around her anus as she turned and pushed it deeper and deeper. She stopped and I was about to repeat my previous action, but she did it herself, crying out as she did so. She had managed to get almost 9 inches into her rectum.

"Fuck yourself nice and slow with it, Lexi."

She was fine with it once her body adjusted to it being in there.

"Stop," I said. "Just leave it in there."

I gave her a vibrator of about the same size.

"Are you ready to come now, Lexi?"

"Yessssssss, oh god yes."

"I won't stop you this time," I said as she slid it deep. "Make it a good one Lexi. Loud and strong. Make yourself come as hard as you can."

She began ramming it into her fast and hard and I knew it wouldn't take much longer. She didn't notice when I dropped my slacks to liberate my condom covered cock, which was about to explode.

I pulled out the dildo in her anus after a couple of strokes and immediately put my cock into her.

"Ow, what are you doing? Hey, wait!"

"I don't need your approval, Lexi, now hang on tight because I'm going to fuck your ass like I've been wanting to do for a long time." With that, I rammed it deep with several long thrusts then began fast and hard strokes, slamming into her cheeks with every stroke. She whimpered and groaned but when her orgasm hit, she exploded over my cock. I had applied a delay cream so I was still hard and I brought her to two more anal orgasms before I felt my own release building. I warned her that I was close and began slamming her harder and harder as she held on to the chair. When I came, I felt like a dam was about to burst. I pulled out and whipped off the condom, then pumped every drop onto her crease, letting it slide down toward her pussy.

She started to rebel when I pushed my cock toward her lips, but she knew it would only cause her more pain and possibly worse. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to let me push into her, directing her to suck away every drop of cum that she could find. When I could no longer maintain an erection, I pulled it out of her mouth and released her restraints, lifting her to her feet.

"Come," I directed, leading her into the bathroom. "Just stand there," I said, as I started the water running in the shower. When the temperature was right, I motioned for her to get in. I got in behind her and pulled the telephone shower off of its hook. She welcomed the clean water pouring over her head and down her body. Adding a few spurts of body wash to the bath sponge, I began washing her face and neck, before I rinsed her off. Reaching up to the shelf at the front of the shower, I pulled down the bottle of mouthwash. "Open your mouth," I directed, and when she did so, I poured in a liberal amount, almost gagging her with it. "Rinse out your mouth and gargle with it, then spit it out," I said. She did, and then I directed the stream from the shower head into her mouth and had her rinse several times.

I then finished bathing her, thoroughly cleaning her labia and vulva, then cleaning her inside by putting two fingers into her and directing the spray onto my hand as I ran my fingers over her walls until she came again. Then I started all over again, only this time, I held her pussy open and forced the clear water into her, allowing it to run down her legs. I turned her around and cleaned her anus and the rest of her ass.

"Reach back and open yourself up, Lexi."

After telling her exactly where to put her fingers to open up her anus, I forced water into her and let it run out of her until it ran clear.

"I've got to go," she said.

"Squat down," I ordered.

"Roger!"

"Squat down now, Lexi!"

She mumbled, but did as she was told, and I held her while she released the water from her rectum.

"Once more," I said, pulling her to her feet. I forced her head down while I filled her rectum again, but this time I held her head down until she was whimpering. "Let it go," I ordered. She started to squat down but not this time. "No Lexi, just let it go," I said.

She really didn't have a choice and I stepped to one side as she sprayed the walls with the contents of her rectum until it was running down her legs. I washed her anus tenderly, then had her stand as I sprayed the cleaner over the walls and floor. "Don't try to move around until the cleaner is completely rinsed away," I said. "It is quite slippery right now."

When her feet started to slide out from under her, I caught her and pulled her to me, kissing her hair and holding her tight. I felt her tears against my chest and I soothed her hair.

"It's all right, Lexi. Come on, let me dry you off and get you comfortable." I toweled her off and took her to my bed, where I covered her with a sheet and sat next to her, caressing her body and face.

fantac64
fantac64
334 Followers
12