Find the Panties

Story Info
College friend doesn't wait for intermission.
1.1k words
3.76
25.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first few years of college went by rather uneventfully, I met a few interesting people, especially the Ethiopian girls attending the college on work grants; they were fun, and very Americanized for the most part, then there were the people I normally hung out with. Other than the Ethiopians, there were few women worth hanging out with. Till my last semester --isn't that always the case-- when I met this girl, Kacey Brown, whom was always a bit scary before; she was a huge Anime fan and would wear short skirts that showed off her gently rolling hips and pasty, long, white legs and tight little crop tops that hugged her 24b breasts and let her skinny belly breath, and she studied sword fighting too --odd but very cute. I barely got to know her before I moved, however, I'm glad I got to know her for the time I did.

I went back to my old school after half a year in a new neighborhood to see how their theater department was doing without me. It was the opening night for their big year-end play, and most everybody was there, including to my surprise, Kacey, who walked with me into the theater room. She looked even sexier, put on a little weight, which she needed, and got a little tan, but still wore the short skirts that were her trademark --34b 25-36 --much sexier indeed . Sitting next to each other in the auditorium, she couldn't take her eyes off me, and I couldn't get her out of my head. Kacey leaned over to me and asked if I could go talk to her outside before the show started. I looked at her and nodded, and she held the door open for me Once out in the lobby, she directed told me to sit in the study area and let her go to the restroom, which I did, watching her tiny skirt as she walked away. She looked over her shoulder to see if I was looking and grinned; she flipped up her skirt cheekily and showed off her tight little ass.

When she got out, she asked if we could go talk down the hall a ways, so I nodded --mesmerized by her skirt as usual. We sat in front of the library, her sitting in my lap:

"I've got a game I want you to play with me, Jay," she perched her leg up on the arm of my chair, revealing her highly wet, bare pussy and steamy asshole to my appreciative gaze, "It's called 'Find the Panties.'"

I was stunned; my jaw literally hit the floor --what happed to my chaste, innocent, little Kacey-- but I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass me by and reached up, tracing her every fold, nook, and cranny with my fingers, in disbelief. I looked up at her smiling face; she moaned and leaned back as my fingers explored her velvety warmth. My finger slipped into her tight cunt and felt her bunched up panties:

"Found 'em, what's my prize?"

She wiggled her ass and pussy slightly in response. I licked my lips as I pulled the panties from her, going slowly for her enjoyment. She leaned against the wall and moaned more loudly as her panties rubbed her engorged pussy until they came free.

"Mmm, I like that game... I should have worn a bigger pair! You win, now for your prize, an all expenses paid trip to the land down under."

"Now that's a trip I can really get into."

Kacey winked and opened her legs more and her hands drove my face into her sopping pussy. I licked and probed her pussy with wanton desire and bathed her little asshole with my tongue, caressing her sweaty legs and thighs as I worked my hands upward to her breast and fondled and pinched both her taut nipples.

"Unh unh, that feels so good... tongue-fuck me, baby... unh don't stop, don't stop, don't stop."

She was thrashing and bucking excitedly, obviously enjoying my ministrations. I drew patterns all over Kacey's pussy as my tongue forged its way through her sweet folds and laved her aching clit. I pressed my thumb against her hot little asshole, and she squealed out loud as I devoured her succulent nether region. Her orgasm fast approached with my deliberate care. Nibbling her tumescent clit did the trick in record time; her muscles tightened and she squealed again as her orgasm crashed. A warm stream girlcum shot into my eager mouth while Kacey bucked and thrashed, pressing her succulent pussy into my face; she moaned and squealed with delight. Just as she was coming down, I slipped my thumb in her ass and pumped her luxurious rectum deeply; a small spurt of her juice erupted, which I swallowed along with the rest of her nectar.

Kacey looked down at me and wrapped her hands around my head, she then ground my face into her pussy, making very sexy squishy noises and moaned:

"God, I've missed you. I needed that! Thank you so much!"

I looked up at her and smiled; my face smeared with her sweet juice, and then I licked my lips:

"No, thank you for the preshow!"

"Oh, I'm not through yet. Stand up."

I stood and Kacey removed my pants. She freed my swollen cock from my briefs and kissed the pulsating tip; her tongue stroked my length, and she squeezed my eager balls with her strong hands. I was in heaven as she drew my willing cockhead into her sweltering mouth to about halfway down the shaft. I leaned forward, elbow on the wall for support as her mouth took me to bliss. Her head bobbed back and forth, sliding her lips over my ardent meat, sucking and slurping. I tilted my head back and grunted aloud as my body stiffened for a moment; Warm jizz spurting in her lovely mouth. She swallowed every drop of my hot thick semen.

"Oh God, baby... I thought you were just adept with a metal sword."

She smiled and wiped her lips off with her fingers:

"Well, I'm pretty good with the meat sword too."

"I'd fuckin say so, I never felt so good. Thank you, Ash."

"Don't sell yourself short, Jay, you earned whatever I could give."

I smiled at her and we went her in my lap to the restroom and cleaned up. The guy at the booth had a big grin; he must have heard mine and Kacey's little show. We caught the rest of the show and kept in touch, even got together from-time-to-time.

The End