Find the Shoe on the Other Foot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

The guy gave her an impish smile and approached her. Despite herself she began to breathe faster as fear rose up in her. It went even higher when he lay a finger on the collar and when he ran a finger over it the fear... dissolved. Anari felt all her worries and fears slip away as a pleasant fog came over her. Her body felt like it was gently caressed by a thousand feathers and a smile appeared on her face when she saw the smiling man in front of her. 'He looks good and isn't he kind to make feel this nice,' Anari observed as her nipples started to firm up.

But when his finger left the collar those feelings drained away in a moment leaving her empty. She recovered quickly though and gave the man an accusing glare. He acted as if she didn't. "And you will get that feeling no matter who strokes the collar, even if you do it yourself. My gift to you, to make your stay here more bearable."

She kept glaring a little longer but then relented. "What's your name? Because I can't call you guy and I refuse to call you master."

"According to the notes lifted from my shuttle my name was Pete Draeck. You can call me Pete if you like. And now I will let Scorpia take you to your cell. We will have dinner in a few hours, someone will come and pick you up for that then." This time Anari didn't try to go for her weapon but simply stood up and let Scorpia escort her away.

-------------------------------------------------

Anari was reclining on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Her posture was relaxed but inside her head she was racing through all the aspects of her situation like a rat desperate to escape the maze. Scorpia had taken away her controller but had left her with her force baton. It had made Anari suspicious but she had tried to draw the weapon anyway once the colonel had left her alone.

Her fingers had just touched the rod when a spike of pleasure drove her to her knees. The same thing had happened again and again whenever she tried to even touch it until she had given up. But a part of her wanted to touch the baton, not so that she could use it to escape, but to elicit another reaction from the collar. That was more than enough to keep her hand away.

And it was the collar that kept her confined at the moment. She shivered as she remembered her exploration of the smooth ring of silvery metal. Anari had hoped to find a seam or a lock, something that could be used to open the thing. But when she had begun to trace her fingers over the warm metal her thoughts had dissolved into that pleasant fog. Her hips had begun to undulate some time later, her earlier intent to find a way to get rid of the collar forgotten as her mind drifted away on a fluffy cloud.

She had only snapped out of it when her hands had drifted down to squeeze her breasts. Yes, she hated the collar. And a small part of her already loved what it could do to her.

Finally, someone came to get her. It was Yanara, decked out in a shirt that seemed to be painted on and a skirt that barely covered her shaven mound. Anari got an eyeful every time the woman took a step. When she arrived at the dining area she got a few surprises. That Mercada and Scorpia were dressed like they had been when they came out of the stasis-tubes shouldn't have been a real surprise but for Anari it was. Like Scorpia Diana was dressed in her skinsuit although the top part was unsealed. But Mei-Li was naked and sitting in Draeck's lap, her head resting on his chest with a contended look.

Draeck himself was sitting at the head of the table and Anari took a seat on the opposite end while the rest sat at either side of the table. The food itself was what you could expect on a spaceship, especially one that had been adrift for thirty years. Eatable substances that had been freeze-dried and then reconstituted. The taste was bland and you couldn't really tell what you were eating until you actually took a bite.

"It's not very good, I know," Draeck told her. "And we won't be eating anything else for awhile either. But it keeps you healthy."

Anari just shrugged and watched as he

fed Mei-Li. She had expected him to make Mei-Li feed him, instead of the other way around. The whole sight was a little nauseating, it was like an owner spoiling his favorite pet. Anari kept quiet though and simply observed the various interactions, looking a weakness. That plan got a little derailed when it was time for dessert.

The trays were pushed aside as Yanara and Diana sat on the table in front of Scorpia and Mercada respectively. Her former crewmembers had their backs resting against each other but where Diana had to wriggle around to get her skinsuit off, Yanara simply had to lift up the ribbon that was masquerading as a skirt before Mercada could dive in. Mei-Li was also on the table but was lying on her back. Anari couldn't really see well because the other two girls were blocking the view but the petite girl was producing more than enough sound to make up for that.

She blinked as she witnessed her former crew being eaten out by their captors and obviously loving every second of it. She shifted in her seat, unsure what to do. The collar had aroused her quite a bit but she had refused to act on it and now she was being confronted with this erotic sight. And it wasn't just sight, there was sound as well and her nose just caught the first hint of arousal.

On its own her left hand traveled upwards to finger her collar but she snatched it away when she realized what she was about to do. Her eyes drifted to the door and she thought about trying to leave. 'I better not, if one of them catches me I won't get one step further and if they use the collar to restrain me I might be tempted to join them.' So she sat there as a veritable orgy went on in front of her. Midway Mercada and Scorpia switched positions with Diana and Yanara but Draeck kept Mei-Li on the table who was reduced to unintelligible noises by then.

Eventually everybody was satisfied although Anari noted that Draeck hadn't received any attention, he had only given it. 'Just another piece to the puzzle,' she thought as Mei-Li escorted her back to her cell. She eyed the still naked girl from the corner of her eyes, 'and letting her alone with me is his first mistake.' Not that she could overpower her or anything, the damn collar made that impossible. But it didn't prevent her from talking.

"I'm really sorry to see you treated that way," she started.

Mei-Li gave her an owlish stare, wordlessly asking Anari to explain herself.

Inwardly she smiled but was careful not to show any outward signs of it. "What I mean is that you swore not too long ago never to let any woman be used like those pirates used you." Mei-Li's face became closed as her childhood memories came back and Anari was careful to let the girl simmer in them for a moment. "And now here is another man who has seized a ship and is using the women of the crew as he pleases." She didn't actually call Draeck a pirate, she would let Mei-Li make the connection.

Mei-Li shook her head, "You're wrong. Master isn't using me, He cares about me." But her voice held a tremor of uncertainty.

Anari carefully schooled her smile to be indulgent. "But would he have taken you into his care if you weren't on my ship? Didn't he take you as a means to an end first?" She twisted the knife a little deeper, "I just don't want you to end up like your mother."

The other woman's distressed face told Anari she had managed to put a wedge in but she didn't dare to push right now so she kept quiet as she entered her cell. She could only hope that her work still held tomorrow but she had hope it would. Mei-Li had undergone a severe trauma when she was a child and the education center had made certain it would be a convenient handle for any commanding officer to use if the situation called for it. 'And if this situation doesn't rate desperate I don't know what would.'

-------------------------------------------------

Mei-Li entered the former captain's quarters with butterflies in her stomach. Commander Anari had brought back so many terrible memories and fear had gripped her. The fear that Anari was right even if she herself still couldn't see it, fear that it was Anari who wanted to use her and above all the fear that Master would be disappointed with her and reject her.

The light in the roomy cabin was soft and dim. The cabin itself was bare and lacked the items that made it personal. But it was better this way because those items it had contained not so long ago belonged to a dead person. It would have made the setting morbid instead of the romantic feel it had right now.

Master was sitting on the bed, decked only in trousers but He wasn't alone. With Him was Doctor Mercada who was to the side sitting on a chair, as naked as Mei-Li was and both of them were watching her as she entered. She licked her lips, unsure what to do and if she really wanted to go through with this. "So, how exactly are we going to do this?"

He seemed to have picked up on her insecurity because his first words were, "Anari must have managed to rattle you. I suppose I can't really blame her for that, she's just doing her duty by trying to escape." He beckoned her closer and Mei-Li did so. Without thinking she kneeled before Him and gave a grateful sigh when Mercada did the same right behind her and encircled Mei-Li in her arms. It felt very comforting to sink back into those pillowy breasts and she smelled really nice too.

She looked up and met His eyes, licking her lips again she hesitantly explained what had happened. "She talked about my parents, what happened to them." She didn't need to say more. Master already knew the story and apparently so did Mercada.

"You can let go of that now," Mercada whispered in her ear. "You're with us now and we won't let anything bad happen to you. It's time for you to just be happy, time for you to be fulfilled." She emphasized the word 'filled'. Mei-Li bit her lip as her eyes shot to Master's groin. "Time to give in and surrender yourself. Just go ahead, you'll see there is nothing to be afraid of."

She left the blonde's embrace and crawled forward. With Master's help she removed His pants and found that He wasn't wearing any underwear underneath it. His manhood was only semi-hard, to her disappointment. Obviously her body wasn't very pleasing to Him. Then it suddenly grew erect in a matter of seconds before returning to its previous state. Master winked at her and she realized what He wanted her to do.

She shuffled forward until her lips almost touched His dick but there she stopped again. She had never actually done anything like this and she didn't know how to begin, not exactly. Luckily the doctor came to her aid. She squatted beside her and suggested, "start with a lick then slowly swallow it until you hit bottom. After that, just follow your instincts. Watch the teeth though."

It sounded like a good idea so she gave the underside of His bulbous head a slow lick. The texture was interesting and there were no offensive tastes either so she gave another lick before planting her lips on its head and swirling her tongue around the hole. Then she slowly let the hardening rod deeper into her mouth, tracing its length with the tip of her tongue on the way.

His cock was growing in size, especially in thickness and Mei-Li started to have trouble keeping her teeth away. So she drew her head back just as slowly as she had advanced. She kept her lips sealed around His dick so she could suck on it as she did that which elicited an appreciative grunt from above. A thrill went through her at the sound. 'I'm actually pleasuring Him now. I didn't know it would be this easy.'

His cock was very firm now so Mei-Li didn't try to fit Him in her mouth again but instead gripped it at its base and let her tongue trace the side of His manhood. Meanwhile Mercada was rubbing her back in a circular motion and giving her encouragement too. "That's it, lick it. Show Him how much you like tasting Him, how much you want Him. Be sure to use plenty of spittle, we want Him nicely lubricated before He slides it into your needy pussy."

She went back to the head and swiftly swallowed the first few inches while working the rest of His length with her hand, rubbing her saliva into the heated member. She alternated sucking on it like a lollipop with licking it like an icecream. Her eyes traveled over His nicely defined abdomen and chest until she met his eyes again. His look was heated now and the lust in it lighted up her own mind like a bonfire. Earlier the doctor had called her pussy needy and now it certainly was, it felt so achingly empty but at the same time her mouth was exquisitely filled.

"Time to make you mine," He told her and she let him go with a plop. He pushed himself further onto the bed and lay down. Mei-Li followed and crawled onto the bed until she squatted above His member. And there the apprehension returned as she had a flashback to her one experience in the education center.

Keeping the population up was a continuing concern for Amazona and so the girls at the center were not only instructed in how to mate but also got some practical experience in the affair. Most girls got off on using men like that, but to Mei-Li it just brought back her experiences at the hands of the pirates.

And the same happened now, but got even more confusing as another part of her warred with those memories. A desire to impale herself upon Him, to grind her pussy down on Him and let Him take her, all of her.

So lost in thought was she that she didn't notice Doctor Mercada coming up behind her. But she noticed it when the blonde lifted up her braid and began to stroke it, Mei-Li hadn't realized Master had upped the sensitivity of her hair. She threw her head back and purred as the braid came undone on its one so that Mercada's fingers could comb through them. Every single digit caressed a dozen locks of hair at once and Mei-Li felt that with every individual lock. The petite woman was so lost in the unexpected sensations that she didn't notice it that she was rocking her hips now too.

A feminine voice told her to point the hard member beneath her to her hot center and she did so. She grabbed for it blindly as she didn't want to move her head even a centimeter away from those wonderful hands. Then the voice told her to lower herself onto the cock she was still holding in her hands and again she did as she was told. Luckily her pussy was lubricated because she just let herself drop down until it was completely in. Her breath was expelled violently from her body and her head shot forward to see what she had just done.

Her pussy was still busy trying to accommodate the intruder, attempting to push it out and pull it in at the same time. The sight of her lips being parted by that thick member made her moan. A moan that got deeper when Mercada's hands returned her attention to Mei-Li's hair. That hair didn't simply stay put this time but began to flow over the blonde's arms and flooded the woman's sizable chest. A single bundle firmed itself up before wriggling itself into the doctor's moistened cunt. And Mei-Li felt her hair doing that, felt the silky texture of Mercada's skin and the heat from her center.

She planted her hands on her Master's chest and lifted her pelvis up. Inexorable but slow His member came into sight again. Her lips were pulled outward a little as if they wanted to keep it inside of her. She could understand the sentiment because she felt the same way so she only let half His length out before she began an equally slow descent.

Almost hypnotized by the motion she watched herself going up and down, going faster every time she went down. She felt her hair speeding up its ministrations of Mercada in time with that cycle. Together with the blonde Mei-Li began to utter a duet of lust and desire. "Feels so good, filling me up. Fuck me, please. Fuck your horny slave till she passes out. Oh please don't stop. Give it to me. Faster, harder. Yes, just like that." Mei-Li was sweating by the time the sound of two bodies slapping together was added to the noises bouncing around the room.

As her climax approached she raked her nails over His skin but when it finally hit her she stayed perfectly still except for her pussy, which was trying to milk the cock inside of her. As she came down to earth again she heard Mercada follow her in sexual culmination behind her.

She willed her hair back into a braid as she laid herself on his chest. The blonde doctor moaned plaintively, apparently she was already missing its silky warmth. Mei-Li met Master's eyes, unsure if He was displeased with her. 'Does he want me to keep up the pace or am I doing something wrong? He still hasn't cum.' But Master just looked amused and flushed while his member was still as hard as it was when it first entered her.

He must have seen the question in her eyes because he answered her. "You're doing fine." He emphasized that statement with a thrust of his hips. "I just want to make this memorable for all three of us." He gave another thrust. Followed by another and another as He set the pace. All of them were shallow but her sensitive button was resting on His stomach and getting some delicious friction from the action. It was slow and felt like lovemaking to Mei-Li.

Neither of them broke eye-contact at any moment except when Mei-Li felt Mercada's tongue laving her rosebud for the first time. Her eyes fluttered when she felt that but didn't comment, it felt good.

She began to meet his thrusts by grinding down on him. This didn't throw off Mercada's aim who was now worming her surprisingly strong tongue past her ring. It wasn't long after that for Mei-Li to have a second orgasm. It was slow and this time she shuddered uncontrollably which changed into an arching of her back when her Master joined her and released his first load into her. Her eyes rolled up as a new climax hit her. "Oh fuck, yes. Fill me up Master, just fill me up," she pleaded.

Out of breath she buried her face into his chest while Master stroked her back and planted a kiss on her head. Mercada had relented as well and was simply rubbing her butt. Mei-Li swore she could feel the nanites now coating her pussy's inner walls. Could sense them beginning to change her and make her completely His. An illusion of course but it was such a delicious one.

"Master," and there she hesitated for a moment. But He didn't prompt her and simply waited so after gathering her thoughts she went on. "Could I have more nanites? Could you fill me up until I just have your nanites inside of me and nothing else?"

"I wouldn't do that even if I could," He responded with a gentle voice. "I like you as you are. Soft yet firm and so warm to the touch. Yes, I prefer my women made of flesh and blood. I can give you another helping of nanites though," He offered.

"I'm sorry Master, I wouldn't dream of going against your wishes."

He chuckled. "I already know that so you don't have to apologize for wanting me close to you. Just remember, once you got the complete upgrade I will always be a thought away. You won't be alone ever again, not even in your dreams."

She looked up at that. "Oh, thank you," she exclaimed and she kissed Him. 'Strange to think I haven't kissed Him yet even after all the other things we have done,' she considered. It wasn't a sloppy kiss or a passionate one, it was simple gratitude that motivated it.

After they pulled apart Master told her to turn around and get up on all fours. She did so and found herself facing Mercada's tummy while Master was now kneeling behind her. She tried to look behind her through the space between her legs when she felt Master part her butt cheeks.

Her eyes widened at the sight she was confronted with. In front of her eyes Master's cock was being coated with a transparent, silvery material. Her head shot back up when He gripped her hips and moved His hips forward until the tip of His manhood nestled against her rosebud. She felt herself tense up in expectation so she took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers