Find the Shoe on the Other Foot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

The feeling of being a rat trapped in a maze grew stronger as she stalked through the corridor. 'A way out, I need a way...' Her eyes landed on a hatch with a yellow band with black stripes around it. It was a standard design that every Amazonan outpost had, an escape-pod. Capable of opening one window into hyper with enough of the essentials to keep six people alive for two weeks.

Licking her lips she weighed the odds. The pod's systems and launcher were all completely independent from the outpost's systems. And there was no need to waste nanites on suborning the pod when nobody would get the change to escape when they still had the desire to do so. Draeck himself was busy right now enjoying his spoils and the escape pod was designed to escape detection once it was launched. Panopea was docked on the other side of the station so they couldn't react fast enough to stop her from getting into hyper. And once there... 'Oh fuck it, I am just wasting time.'

She gripped the handle and turned it. Not waiting for the lid to raise completely she just dove inside and rolled to the controls. She also didn't bother resetting its destination and just punched in the short sequence that would initiate launch.

-------------------------------------------------

Pete was busy celebrating with Anea, Nari and Yngrid. Right now it was Nari who was lying on her back on the closed pod, the nanite suit providing more than enough grip so he didn't need to worry she would fall off. The AI called it to his attention the moment the launch of the escape pod was detected. But he didn't let it upset his rhythm and kept pounding into the moaning woman even as another part of his mind did a quick headcount.

Before the pod could open a window to hyper he already knew who was in it. His thoughts flying with the speed of light he went through the various scenario's he could see unfolding and then he acted.

He watched through the outposts 'eyes' as the pod jumped into hyper when he was contacted by Mei-Li. "Master, someone launched an escape pod. We couldn't stop it." Her worry reverberated through the mind-link they shared.

Pete responded with soothing thoughts as well as a peek at what he was doing right now. He could feel her worry being smoothed over before her mind began to bubble with arousal. "Don't worry, my dear. I know who was in it and more importantly, I know who will step out of it." Pete guessed Anari had forgotten what she was carrying around.

Nari cried out as the muscles of her pussy contracted around him, trying to draw him in even deeper. 'I hope the Amazonan navy will like my little present. I know I will.'

THE END

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers