Finder's Fee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

I looked again at her breasts. My eyes were seeing much better in the glow of the alarm clock, so I put it back in place. What I was about to do would require the ability to make a quick getaway. I didn't want to have to worry about putting anything back.

I moved my left hand over her chest, and slowly lowered it onto the rounded flesh of her breast. I felt her nipple poking through the lace, and knew I needed to feel it directly. I slipped my hand inside the nightie, and with the lightest touch possible cupped my hand on her boob. I watched Beth's face intently, but saw only her mouth open a little wider, as if a sleepy excitement had caused it.

I don't know how long I sat like that, but it was a long while. Despite using the clock for light, I never really looked at the time. I sat there, on the edge of the bed shared by Charles and Beth, with my hand on the breast of my brother's wife. I felt her chest rise and fall with breath, and the faint sensation of a heartbeat. What I enjoyed most however, was the hardening nipple in my grasp.

My cock felt like it was certainly going to explode. I decided to risk another move, and guided my other hand to her other breast. Slowly, carefully, I massaged them. I wanted to feel them, but not jolt Beth awake. I felt the weight of the breasts against my hands as I lifted up, and the force of them returning to a resting position. I felt both nipples in my palms…

Beth shifted in bed and whimpered quietly. I knew I needed to let go and flee, but I couldn't bring myself to free my hands from inside her nightie. If she awoke, I was caught. I was willing to take that chance for just a few more moments of fondling her. She didn't wake up, but by the motions of her body I was wondering if my actions were translating into some sexual dream. Her breathing had deepened, and become more audible. Her hands moved slightly, as if about to reach for a lover. Though she hadn't awoken yet, I knew the time was approaching quickly. If I wanted to do anything else, I needed to do it now.

I removed my hands from the nightie, watching Beth's face in the dim red light the entire time. I shifted my body down the bed, and only when confident she still hadn't woken p, moved my eyes between her legs. Her chest was lifting up and down with breath, causing slight tremors in the flesh of her thighs and between. He right knee bent slightly, and I realized I could smell her more strongly. She was definitely getting aroused. I looked at her cunt, debating if I should do what I was thinking, but deciding to go forward. I got off the bed, opting to instead lean over her, and reached my hand between her legs. I grazed my finger against her cunt. Beth gasped, and held her breath a moment. I moved my finger against her opening, wanting so much to plunge it inside. Beth's body was starting to writhe. She would wake up any second. I inserted the tip of my finger inside her.

"Oh God.." she whispered. "Oh God, Kevin!"

I pulled my finger out of her. I was caught. I was trapped. I stepped back, trying to prepare words in my defense when I realized. She still hadn't woken up! I stepped back towards the door and managed to crack it open before I heard her sit up in bed and swallow hard. I could no longer see her, but I knew she was awake. I quietly sank to my knees and listened. I heard nothing but breathing for a moment, then some rustling. It wasn't the blankets I heard, it was the nightie. I wondered what she was doing, when I started to hear, very faintly, the sound of squishing and flesh on flesh.

She was masturbating! I wanted to see, but I knew I had to leave. Still, I pictured her in my mind, her arm stretched down between her legs, guiding her hand and fingers inside herself. She didn't suspect that I was there, yet had said my name. It could mean only one thing:

I was the one she was dreaming about!

* * * * * *

The wedding went without a hitch the next day. I spent most of the ceremony gazing at Beth in her bridal dress. I was virtually silent during the reception. With no date at my side and no family I cared to talk to, I had little reason to open my mouth. Charles didn't talk to me, just as he hadn't ever since learning my cock had penetrated his bride.

I couldn't keep my thoughts from centering on Beth. As I looked at her breasts shift under the bridal dress, and the slits open for flashes of leg, I remembered every detail I could from the previous night. I had seen her naked beauty, and finally felt the touch of her flesh against my hands once again. Still, I knew I needed more. Fantasies swirled in my mind involving Beth, of the two of us running to a remote room of the house and me ripping the bridal dress from her perfect body. Or, getting drunk and remembering my cock inside her and needing it again. Perhaps even subconsciously knowing I had fondled her the previous night, and giving in to a long desire to be with me again. The reception disappeared in my mind. My eyes and thoughts dwelt only on Beth. Of course, she pretty much ignored me, except for one point in the night.

"I'd really appreciate it if you would stop staring." Her voice was stern. She had walked up to me from across the room. I stammered a reply, but she ignored it.

"Look, what happened between us was bad enough. Don't call attention to it, or to us, by gaping at me."

"Beth, I…" I wanted to say something, I even wanted to apologize for fucking her if I thought it would lead to me getting to fuck her again.

She walked off, and averted her eyes from me the rest of the night. I continued to stare, and want.

Beth and her new husband were off to their bedroom to consummate the wedding as the night came to an end. The guests who weren't staying on the grounds had mostly gone. I stayed and helped clean up, only because I needed something to occupy my mind. The couple weren't planning to leave on their honeymoon for a few days, in order to spend time with their families. That would give me a little more time to indulge my fantasies…

I wondered if Beth had known that I had been stalking her at every moment, trying to catch any glimpse of her that I shouldn't. I was obsessed with the idea, and the opportunities seemed more plentiful than I would have ever imagined. I was dumbfounded when I saw her walk from her bedroom to a common bathroom, dressed only in panties and a towel draped over her shoulders. She was carrying shampoo, and evidently going to take a shower. Why she wasn't using her own, I didn't know, but I guessed that Charles must be using it and for some reason she didn't want to get in with him. Either way, it was a chance for me to see her again. This time, I would see her nude, sensuous body as she bathed herself. Provided she didn't lock the door. I waited a moment until I heard the shower come on, then an extra moment to make sure she was inside and lathering up. I tried the door. As I hoped, it wasn't locked!

I walked into the bathroom. The steam from the water had thoroughly obscured the glass of the shower. I could hear the water spraying on Beth, and pictured her naked, wet body in my mind. She had no idea I was there, no idea I was standing just a few feet from her. I don't know exactly what came over me, but something was telling me I had once chance to persuade her. Once chance to seduce her…

I pulled the shirt from my body and set it on the sink. With my eyes still on the shower, I slid off my jeans and boxers. I stood outside the glass, completely naked, waiting for her. My mind was reasoning that the sight of my fully hardened cock win her to me, that the sight of it would so overwhelm her with lust and memory of our past fucking that she would leap into my arms and beg me to enter her. We would fuck right there, in the shower, and she could clean herself up before rejoining my brother.

I heard the faucet shut off, and listened as I heard her towel off the dripping moisture from her skin. I could vaguely make out her shape through the glass, and waited with nervous anticipation as her hand reached for the door.

Beth shrieked as she saw me. Her eyes opened wide with fear. Her eyes opened with surprise. And her eyes looked down my body, and settled on the sight of my huge, hard cock.

"Kevin! What the hell? Get out of here!"

I knew I wanted to be direct. I wanted to say exactly what I was feeling.

"I want to fuck you again."

"What?"

I looked her in the eye, and confidently repeated, "I want to fuck you again."

Beth's body language actually relaxed. She looked at me a moment before realizing her bare breasts were bouncing in my view and the towel in her hand was doing little to conceal her cunt.

"You're crazy."

I went to her. I grabbed her arms.

"I want you, Beth. I want you so bad. I can't stop thinking about you, about when we…"

"When you practically raped me?" she said, stiffening.

"Beth, I didn't rape you. You know that! You knew what you were doing."

"You got me drunk, and you fucked me. I wasn't in my right mind."

"I couldn't help it. You touched me, I touched you. God, you're so beautiful. I couldn't help myself, and I thought you wanted it."

Beth softened somewhat. Still, she broke free of my grasp and wrapped the towel around her naked body.

"Kevin, I don't want to think about that anymore. What happened was wrong, and the whole situation is best forgotten. Now I really need you to leave. Charles may come in here at any minute."

"Beth…" I walked towards her. I walked up behind her, and reached my arms around her. My cock mashed into her ass. Beth pulled away.

"If you don't leave right now, I'll start screaming. Everyone will know what you've done, and I'll tell them you tried raping me."

I looked at her. I was looking for some sort of hope in her eyes. Some chance I could still win her affection. But she was resolute. If I wanted her, I would have to rape her. Humbly, I started for the door, still looking back at her. She was holding her hairbrush towards me as though it was a weapon. Her eyes were glaring at mine, compelling me to leave. Then, something… Her eyes looked down.

She was staring at my cock.

* * * * * *

I had spent the last few days trying to see Beth nude at every possible moment. Now, my purpose had changed. I wanted Beth to see me nude! My nude cock, at least. When she went into a room by herself, I walked in, unzipped, and showed her. Each time she yelled, gasped, and hurried out of the room. But, each time her eyes moved to my manhood and studied it for a split second. She was drawn to it, even if she wouldn't admit it. When she went to the pool house to change, I was waiting. When she went into the kitchen alone, I was waiting. When Charles ran some errands, leaving his bride alone in bed, it was the image of me standing over her she woke up to, and my stiff, hard cock bursting out of my pants that here eyes first focused on. Every time she ran away, but she didn't tell Charles. She didn't tell anybody, and she didn't prevent herself from being alone.

I was due to leave soon, but I didn't want to go. Flashing myself to Beth, and stealing glimpses of her naked body had eased my aching for her to a point, but it was sex with my brother's wife that I craved. It was sex with her that I wanted, and was willing to do almost anything to get.

As night turned late once again, I happened by their bedroom. The tape on the door was still there. Evidently they had not realized its presence. I heard the sounds of my brother and his wife. They were kissing. I pushed the door open.

Beth was dressed in leather pants and a blouse. She hadn't worn the pants in front of the guests, so I suspected she was wearing them just for Charles. She looked amazing. The black leather formed to her hips and her legs. When she turned, I could see an indention between her legs. I could see the shape of her cunt. I was certain she wasn't wearing panties. Charles was caressing and rubbing his wife, who was kissing him in kind. They were about to fuck. I considered standing there and watching the married couple engage in intercourse, but I wanted to be the one fucking Beth. Not Charles!

He had bent her over the bed. She was sipping from a glass of wine as he felt her breasts. Beth sounded drunk. An idea flashed in my mind. I wondered if it could possibly work, and decided to try. After all, I didn't have much time left for anything else. I lifted my hand, and knocked firmly on the door.

"What the?'

Charles turned to face me. His face grew livid at the sight of me. I remained calm.

"What are you doing here?' he sneered.

"I need to talk to you."

"Get out of here!"

"It's an emergency. You really need to come."

Realizing he wouldn't get to fuck his wife with me in the room, Charles stormed towards me. We went into the hallway.

"Charles, it's someone from your office. She was just on the phone. She needs you to go in – it's a serious emergency. "

"What is it? What's about?"

"I don't know. She just said you need to go in."

"It must be related to a case. She must have found some information…"

"Well, go!"

Charles looked suddenly concerned. I was hoping that something could be going on with his work that might fit the mold of an emergency. Evidently, something was. Charles left, heading for the garage. I knew he would get there and find no one. And I knew my exclude: I was simply having fun, trying to keep him from his bride. A harmless prank…

I headed back upstairs. In truth, it wouldn't be so harmless. I had found Stacey for him, and she should be mine. Call it a finder's fee..

Beth was still prostate on the bed. She was awake, but drunk. The glass of wine was in her hands, but empty. I walked up behind her, and slid my hands around her, onto her breasts.

"Mmmm, where did you go? I missed you."

I began massaging her tits. My cock had already been hard, but it now felt on fire.

"I need to fuck. God I need to fuck!" Her speech was slightly slurred.

I was pretending to be my brother, Beth's husband. I pinched her breasts through the blouse. I wasn't sure what I could get away with, but I wanted to try everything I could before she realized my identity. I nearly cursed myself for not turning out the lights so I could carry my ruse to completion, but, I wanted to see her naked. I wanted to undress her. I wanted to see her unsupported breasts jiggle and sway.

"I really need it tonight." Beth cooed.

My hands moved on her shirt. My body was resting on hers as I started to undo the buttons. Her hips were swaying. I feared she would sense the size of my erection and realize who it was who was now running his hands up her exposed stomach to the cups of her bra. I stood up, pulling her up with me.

Her breasts felt so full, so perfect. Beth leaned her had back, eyes closed. I kissed her neck and she moaned softly.

"I need it. I need it so bad. Put your dick in, sweetie."

I almost answered her, but instead kept quiet. I wanted every bit of feeling I could steal. Beth still had her eyes closed. I looked at her in the mirror. The bra was a simple white, with smooth cups that completely covered her breasts. I looked between her legs at the wonderful indentation in the leather. The shape of her cunt was clear as even the leather seemed to want to get inside her. I moved my hands to her waist, and undid the button on the pants. The zipper undid slightly as the pants opened, and my belief that she was without panties was confirmed. Just the sweet, creamy flesh of her lower abdomen came into view.

"Fuck me. Fuck…" she whispered.

I knew once she opened her eyes my enjoyment would be over. So I needed to keep her in this aroused state a little longer, this state of near dreaminess where she kept her eyes closed. I took her hand in mine, then slipped them inside the leather.

"Oh, baby… oh yes!"

I moved her fingers to her cunt, and she did the rest. I felt her hand move underneath mine. The motions were restricted even though they zipper was now completely undone. I saw flashes of her pussy, and of her fingers stroking her aching clit. She continued to rub herself, getting all the more aroused, while I pulled the shirt from her shoulders. The blouse gathered at her waist, unable to get past the hand that was working feverishly inside the leather pants. Beth must have felt the fabric tug, for she pulled her hand out to allow the blouse's escape. She returned her hand inside, rubbing herself more. I stepped back to ensure my cock pressing against her wouldn't give me away.

So was so sensual, so erotic. So beautiful…

"I need you to fuck me right now!" She said as she turned to me. Then, Beth opened her eyes.

"Kevin!"

Her face lit up with shock.

"No, no, no!" She tried to run past me, her hand still in her pants. I grabbed her. I wasn't going to let her leave. I was taking her, one way or another. I threw her onto the bed. She landed, facing me, and bounced several times with her hand still trapped inside her leather pants. I jumped onto the bed myself, grabbing her hand and keeping it inside.

"Kevin, no, please."

"Beth, I need to fuck you. And I think you need to fuck me."

"Kevin…"

I was kissing her. My lips met hers. She fell back onto the bed. I cupped her breast in my hand as my lips pressed tightly against hers. Beth managed to slip her hand out of her pants, but I maneuvered perfectly. I brought by cock to rest directly against her cunt, and though I still had my own pants on and she still had some leather in the way, I knew she could full its fullness against her.

"You want my cock."

"No."

I began humping her. "I've seen you look at it. You want it!"

"No…"

"You've wanted it ever since that night, that time you felt me inside you, feeling as though the cock you were used to had grown a couple of inches."

"Kevin, please…" Beth's body was humping back.

"You want me, I know you want me."

"No, Kevin…"

"I heard you say my name. I heard you say name after you felt me against your cunt."

Beth's body froze.

"Oh my God. You were there! It was you! You were fondling me!"

"You dreamt of me, didn't you? You dreamt of my huge cock pumping into your cunt, didn't you?"

Beth looked desperate, but her body began to hump again. She nodded.

"You want my cock inside you again, don't you?" I was humping hard now. Beth looked like she was trying to fight, but her body was already too aroused, too in need. "You want to fuck me again, don't you?"

Beth looked into my eyes. She seemed to be debating with herself. Suddenly, her head sprang up from it's shameful droop as if she had thought of something that convinced her.

"Yes."

I ripped at Beth's bra. The fabric tore into her skin, then gave way. Her breasts bounced into view. I clamped onto her left nipple with my mouth.

"Fuck me, Kevin, fuck me. I need your cock!"

I realized she was already completely aroused and needing, much as I was! Together we wriggled the leather pants down her legs. Her glistening pussy looked incredible between her perfect thighs as her legs pressed together. Beth opened her legs wide for me as I climbed back atop her. I rammed into her with all my strength, feeling my cock slip inside her soaking wet cunt easily.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" Beth screamed as I thrusted. The size of my cock did not disappoint. "Oh, that's it! Oh, that's it! It's so big!"

Beth's felt cunt better than I remembered. Despite her small frame and tight pussy, she accommodated me perfectly. My cock fit inside her like a sword in a sheath, and her wetness glided my thrusts. Beth had wrapped her arms around me. At last I knew that she had wanted me again. At last I knew that I gave her something that Charles was never able to.

My body fell into a smooth rhythm. I focused on Beth's bobbing breasts as I fucked her, and the look in her eyes of crazed lust. Then I looked around the room a bit, noticing the wedding pictures of Beth and my brother. I should have felt guilty for fucking his wife, but I didn't. There was a complete satisfaction in seducing her, as if it made up for every asshole thing he had ever done. Fucking her the last time was wonderful, but not as satisfying as this. Beth wanted to fuck her.

storysman
storysman
115 Followers