Finder's Fee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
115 Followers

I had brought one thing with me, one accessory: a pair of scissors. I reached for them now, and clutched them as I removed my head form her dress and buried it in her chest. Beth's arms were on my back as I kissed at her bosom. I kept one hand inside the dress, and forced it between her legs. I could feel her wetness, and it acted like a fuel to my lust. I kissed at her deeply, longingly. I kissed her lips, then moved my hand up to her chest. I slipped my open grasp inside the dress, onto her breast. The dress was tight against her, and I couldn't reach the nipple. I stood back, and brought the scissors close.

Beth didn't stop me as I snipped at the cloth. The satin fabric split with the cuts, and Beth's right breast popped into view. She wore no bra. The breast-protection had built built-in. I clamped my mouth on her nipple. There was something about this time, something about this fuck that felt different. I began to wonder if it was the last time I would enjoy her.

I cut away at her dress more, exposing the other breast. I ripped the fabric down, leaving just a small amount holding the dress together. Her breasts were exposed, and the dress clung to her chest and sides for just a moment longer before a final tug split the front of the dress completely and the remnants hung loosely at her sides. I pushed her onto the bed, climbing between her bent legs and rubbing her thighs up and down.

"Kevin?" Beth asked.

"Yes." She was looking at the clock.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

I was planning to already, and her voice was all the convincing I needed. I yanked her panties downward, then removed my own clothing.

I took a moment to take in the site of her naked body, still clung in the loosely hanging wedding dress. She was so beautiful. I took the scissors in hand, and brought them to her panties. I held them straight across, so that they would cut horizontally through the fabric from one leg hole to the other. I closed the scissors, cutting the panties from her body. I climbed atop her, and began humping.

Her pussy was fully wet. My cock slid easily inside her, and she gasped at taking my girth inside.

"Deep, I need you deep/"

I plunged as far in as I could go. Long, but swift strokes. I moved my cock inside her, savoring every fucking motion. Beth wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me even more inside her. We fucked for a few minutes. I knew that if I hadn't masturbated, I would have cum very quickly. As it was, my cock was still full of lust, but not that desperation that would end the encounter quickly.

Beth was moaning like I had not heard her before. Her voice was lyrical, passionate, and enchanting. Each scream and moan seemed to intensify the feelings in my cock and I knew I was going to cum. Beth seemed to sense my readiness, and clutched at me more tightly. My cock exploded inside her, filling her cunt with my sperm. I could feel my semen coating my cock as I pumped in and out of my brother's wife. My cock didn't grow limp quickly. The amount of sperm I had for her was more than I had shot inside her yet. I collapsed on her, kissing her, but Beth pushed me off. She then pulled her knees to her chest, and lifted her hips into the air.

The realization of what was happing slowly grew inside my head. The sex at specific times, the need to capture my sperm in her pussy…I think I knew what she had wanted before I spoke the words.

"You… you want me to knock you up!"

Beth looked startled, them smiled. The nodded…

"I'm pregnant." She said. She lowered her legs. "I can feel it. I know it. Charles… Charles is… sterile…"

"What?"

"I tried to get pregnant before the wedding. It was my idea. Charles wasn't proposing, and I knew if I got pregnant he would marry me. I stopped taking my pills, and he didn't know. I thought I did everything right. We had sex at the perfect times… but it didn't happen… it just didn't happen…"

I looked at her, completely confused.

"The he did propose. For real, because he loved me. But I knew… I knew he wouldn't be able to be a father. I knew… "

"There are things that can be done, other options…"

"Yes, I know. I figured we'd try those. But when to took me, when you seduced me, I knew I had another chance. You look like your brother, he would never know. He would think it was his…"

I was completely shocked. That was it. She was using me. She was using me to get her pregnant. That's why she fucked me, and that's why she never seemed to truly enjoy it. She loved her husband… she loved Charles.

"It will look like Charles… he will never know…" she continued.

"And us?"

Beth looked at me, and smiled.

"I we're finished." She said sternly.

"Beth, I can't stop fucking you."

"I love Charles." She said. "Not you. You will not touch me again, or I will tell everyone you raped me! But, if you agree, I will see to it that you are financially rewarded."

She was bribing me!

"Beth, I don't want money." I looked at her naked body. She saw my attention, and quickly got up. She held the tatters of her dress in her hands. She bit her lip, then walked to the closet where she buried her wedding dress deep inside a hamper. She reached for a robe, and slipped it over her body.

"Leave." She commanded.

I didn't want to. I didn't want to give her up.

"Leave!" she yelled.

I moved towards her. My hands reached out. My cock flashed to erection.

"Kevin, no!"

I tore at the robe, trying to get it from her. I threw her onto the bed, then lifted the robe up over her hips. My cock moved to position. Ready to plunge… ready to penetrate… ready to ravage…

I heard a door slam. It was downstairs… Could it be Charles?

I looked at Beth, her eyes were pleading. I wondered if she would call out, if she would ruin everything.

I thrust downward, plunging my cock once again into her sweet, tight cunt. Beth squealed. I held it inside her, then moved my face to hers.

"This isn't over. I whispered. This can't be over. You want me to keep quiet, then so be it. But I will demand a fee. Not now, but later. And I think you know it won't be money I ask for!"

I pulled out of my brother's bride, then walked to the door. I stopped, then went into the closet. I reached into the hamper, and pulled out the remains of her wedding dress. It couldn't be worn again, but I knew it would have other uses."

"Better get a new wedding dress." I told her. "Better get one just like the one you had. Of course, should you decide to say anything inappropriate to your husband, I can always return this one – to him!"

Beth gasped as she knew what I meant. I had evidence. She could say I raped her, but she couldn't explain how she came to be in her wedding dress once again. I needed something. I needed to have her again and again. I had given her to Charles, and now given her a child. All I wanted was something in return. All I wanted was to collect a fee...

storysman
storysman
115 Followers