Finding a Date at a Dress Shop

Story Info
Rachel finds a dinner date while shopping for a dress.
1.7k words
4.11
12.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers

Rachel was shopping for a new outfit and went to a new store she heard opened at the mall.

She had trouble finding clothes that fit properly due to her plus size figure.

Form-fitting tops and yoga pants is what she wore most of the day. Today she wanted to add an evening outfit to her closet.

Jon saw Rachel walk in the store on a security camera in the break room, and made a beeline to help her. Melanie was already on the floor and was about to walk over when she saw Jon walking at a fast pace and decided to let him have her.

Collecting himself and allowing to catch his breath, he walked up to the beautiful woman standing in front of him, and said, "Hello, my name is Jon, welcome to Dress Diva, how may I help you?"

"Hi there, um, I'm looking for, well a dress I could wear at night," she said, a little unsure of herself.

"What kind of an event? A party, a dance, an intimate dinner," Jon said.

Rachel looked at her shoes, but her lower lip, looked around and then talked with Jon, "It's not that I have anything planned...I wanted to see what you have and maybe get a dress for an evening out."

Seeing the time was right, Jon decided, he said, "Well, why don't we find a nice party dress, and if you let me, I would like to take you out tonight for dancing and dinner."

Rachel was excited to hear Jon's proposal. She liked him and really liked how he liked her, and told Jon, "That is an offer I accept." She introduced herself to Jon.

Together they looked at dresses, and pulled out some for a closer view, until Jon found the dress, curvy form-fitting with a full body length, high at the neck and below the knee, with three-quarter length arms. The dress was pulled together in a bow in the center.

"You will look awesome in this dress, Rachel. Would you try it on for me?" A smiling Jon said.

Rachel gave the dress a good look, and said she may need some help. Jon couldn't have said he would help her any faster than he did.

They went into a large dressing room for the disabled and Jon locked the door behind him.

"Now don't worry, I won't look, if you don't want me to."

"If you could help me take my top off, and help me fit in the dress, that would be great," she said.

Jon helped Rachel lift her top over her head, and got a look at her bra tag.

"44DD" Jon said under his breath and pumped his right arm in the air.

"You want me to turn around now?" he asked.

"That's fine, I'll tell you when I need help."

The room had long mirrors on all four sides, and he kept looking at Rachel. She had the most wonderful layers of body on her back and sides, and he almost lost his balance when she pulled off her yoga pants and left them on a bench.

Jon found Rachel's round ass to be unreal. He wanted to love it, kiss every part of each cheek, and lick her long split all the way.

Rachel took the dress off the hanger, and leaned on a wall to step in. She pulled the dress up as far as she could before she asked for Jon's help.

She had the dress over her butt, and needed help zipping it up.

The dress was zipped, and Rachel looked at herself in front, from the side and the rear, and she loved it.

"You look like a beautiful doll! I'm so happy you tried on the dress."

Jon walked out as Rachel got of the dress, she was able to zip it down, put her own clothes on and walked up to the front register where Jim was standing. He asked if she had shoes for the dress, and she let Jon know she did.

Rachel paid for the dress with a credit card and wrote her name address and phone number on a slip of paper. Jon said he would pick her up at 6:45 pm. He kept watching her as she walked out of Dress Diva.

For the rest of the day Jon was on Cloud 9. He dated a lot, but especially loved bigger women, and Rachel was beautiful for Jon. He thought of her often during the day, her wavy light red hair, emerald green sparkling eyes, the little makeup on her face, her lips, and that super big body.

Jon asked Melanie if she would close for him and he left early.. She secretly had a crush on Jon, and hoped he would ask her out one day.

When he got home, Jon tossed the mail on the table, got in the shower, shaved and used his favorite hair gel, got dressed in a sharp looking white shirt, pressed black pants, a black sports jacket and a red patterned tie. He wanted to impress Rachel more than anything.

Using GPS Jon found Rachel's address, in a nice condo area. He knocked on the door, and Rachel answered it in a hurry. She was holding the dress in front of her and in a frantic voice, said, "I'm. So. Glad. You. Are. Here."

Jon looked concerned and asked Rachel how he could help.

"I can't put this dress on, and I need your help."

"Tell me what to do and I'll do it."

She had him go to her bedroom, where she put turned around, and had Jon's help stepping into the dress. Jon saw her awesome looking pink panties, and zipped up the dress. Rachel got in her black flats and did her hair, and she kissed Jon for all his help.

They drove in Jon's car to a club for ballroom dancing downtown, where Jon implored upon Rachel to dance with him.

Always afraid to embarrass herself, Jon said there was nothing to worry about. He hugged her body for a few songs, then held hands for another.

Jon suggested they have dinner. Rachel got herself ready and they went to an Italian restaurant. Driving over Rachel indicated she liked pasta and pizza.

They had glasses of red wine, and a medium sausage pizza and two plates of spaghetti with meat sauce and a meatball for each. Rachael had a big appetite, and after cleaning her plate, ate a third of Jon's, as well as eating most of the pizza. Jon was impressed.

When they drove to her place Rachel asked Jon if she wanted to come inside for a bit. "That sounds nice," Jon said, trying to hold back his enthusiasm.

They went inside and Rachel went to her room to change. Tom was so pleased, he sat on the sofa and in a few minutes Rachel came out in a white nightgown and matching robe.

She sat next to Jon, and thanked him for a nice evening. She kissed him on his cheek, and Jon got close and kissed her softly and pulled back a little, then kissed Rachel again. She suddenly felt excited and warm, and kissed Jon back, pressing his back.

"Let's go to your bed, and we can kiss there," Jon said.

On the short walk Jon removed his jacket and tie and laid next to Rachel, who opened up robe.

"I like you so much Rachel," Jon said in between kisses. "Why," she asked. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," Jon said.

Jon stopped to remove his dress shirt and undershirt, and with Rachel's OK slipped her nightgown down to her breasts. He kissed them and licked her nipples then sucked them into his mouth through the thin material. Rachel was so aroused she pressed her nightgown down to her belly. Jon sucked on her hard nipples some more, then Rachel pressed his head down and shoved her nightgown past her upper thighs.

Jon smelled her pussy and natural scent and eagerly went down on her. She had a trimmed area above her pussy of light red hair which Jon smiled at and kissed several times.

There was no hair around her pussy, which he also kissed and found wet. He pressed his tongue in her outer labia and her clit, and his tongue easily slipped inside her. Jon lavished his tongue on her clit and pressed his tongue on her pussy, which soon gushed with Rachel's first orgasm.

She was so happy and her heart was racing, her body moving with Jon's motions. Jon kept working on her pussy and soon stopped to get out of his pants and boxers and placed a condom in his erect penis, which easily slid into Rachel.

She was moving her hips as Jon thrusted in and out, in and out, at a good rhythm that slowed and increased over 8 minutes. Rachel came again with all the trusting.

Jon told Rachel he was going to cum and said he had a condom on, and shot off four blasts of cum. He pulled out, pulled the condom off, walked to the bathroom to toss it out and clean off his penis, then went back and and he asked Rachel to curl up so her butt faced him.

She wondered why but understood when Jon grabbed on and started kissing and pressing his tongue on her ass. His hands spread her cheeks apart and continued kissing until he was at her anus, where he licked and licked until her anus opened up a little, then he slipped his tongue inside. It was clean and tasted great.

Wanting to spend more time there, but for another date, he reached around to kiss Rachel, who flipped around to kiss Jon.

"What were you doing back there?" she asked.

"Well, I like you, all of you, and your ass is so sexy, so much to love, and I hope we can get together again and I can do a better job," Jon said.

Rachel liked it, hugged Jon, and said she wanted to see him again. Jon kissed her, said he would call, then got dressed and left.

The next day at work Jon called Rachel in the afternoon. She was at work and they made plans to go out Saturday night.

Jon pumped the air with his fist and said, "Man have I It!"

Lrt83
Lrt83
69 Followers