Finding A Fresh Violet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Since she left, since giving up the rental home, his life had consisted of work, AA Meetings, and work. Yes there were women in the AA Meetings, but the majority was married. Of the few single women that went to the meetings he attended with any regularity, two were old enough to be his mother, including Marjory. Three were gay, another one was strictly interested in African-American men only, and the remaining age appropriate woman was such a bleeding heart liberal, she was far too thin-skinned for him. Anything he said was challenged with furious animosity and her debating voice gave him a headache.

The toilet flushing brought him out of his reverie and again Dennis felt a shiver of fear.

Inside the bathroom, Violet looked at herself in the mirror as she washed her hands. She had no illusions about how she looked. If she did not have long, thick strawberry blonde hair, the kindest word anyone would have had for her was 'plain.' Her nose was a blob that sat in the middle of her face; her lips were neither thick, nor thin. She had one tooth that was crooked; it stuck out a little too far. Her chin was slightly receding and her short jawline was obscured by her pudgy jowls.

She was well aware that she was easily sixty, probably seventy pounds overweight; Violet couldn't remember the last time she stood on a scale, hating seeing the results. On a five foot, one inch frame, that extra weight didn't even have the decency to go to her breasts. Fat girls were supposed to have big titties, not mere bumps on a fat torso. Her lumps of fat went instead to her neck, shoulders, belly, butt, and legs.

And her face. Her best feature, she thought, were her hazel eyes. And that was ruined by the lump of flesh she called a nose.

Dennis said she was sexy, but men would say anything to get a piece of ass.

She almost squealed, a happy smile flashing across her face.

A piece of ass.

On her birthday, she was going to be a piece of ass. She was going to do it; she was going to lose her virginity on her birthday.

To such a handsome, sweet, funny man.

The first time he'd come into Chuck, he'd smiled at her, instead of looking disgusted by her lumps of flab.

"Thanks a lot, Momma," Violet thought.

Momma tended to just jam food in her daughter's mouth, rather than take the time to talk to her daughter, find out what had her daughter happy, or sad, or frightened, or bored.

And when she asked how the food was, most customers would respond with 'Fine' but Dennis had said 'Eh, it was all right.'

And then he'd smiled at her and Violet had felt her pussy get wet.

Not damp, not moist, but drooling, oh my God, do I look like I just peed in my pants wet.

Violet determined that her make-up was about as good as it could get, that she had wasted enough time in his bathroom. Nervous excitement propelled her to the door.

She couldn't believe he actually had the grace and manners to put both seat and lid down on his toilet, oh my God, she was going to do it, she was going to lose her virginity, she turned off the light and prepared to leave the bathroom.

He's thirty eight and her pussy actually spurted her excitement. A strong, handsome, mature man and Violet groaned out loud.

"Hi, oh my God, I really do love jelly beans; they're the best, how'd you know, April told you, didn't see, she gave me a whole bag for Halloween and they were all gone before we were even done cleaning up the place," Violet rambled as she stuffed more of the candy into her mouth.

Dennis smiled; it was obvious Violet was nervous as well. She did not ramble and chatter likes this at work, or at the club. But she was a rambling, chattering mess now.

"Come here," he ordered and she lurched slightly on her high heels.

She was sure he could smell her pussy; she sure could. When he'd ordered her, she'd almost had an orgasm.

"Yeah?" she smiled playfully as she insinuated herself around him, pressing herself against him.

He pulled her even closer with his left arm while his right hand softly stroked her face. They kissed hotly, passionately and he continued to stroke her face with his right hand, while his left hand kneaded her fleshy buttocks.

"If he don't like my fat ass, he sure ain't showing it," she smiled as he sucked on her tongue.

"I want you," he whispered and she groaned out loud.

He released her long enough to pull her into his bedroom.

Just as she expected, Dennis's bed was neatly made. And, just as she expected, the furniture was austere, manly, no frills anywhere.

His bed was a low slung platform bed, with a single dark brown plank headboard. The chest of drawers and the low dresser matched the bed; the comforter was a plain chocolate brown one with no trim at all.

"Anyone ever tells you you're beautiful?" he whispered and began kissing her again.

Violet shook her head 'no' while smiling up at him.

"Well you are," he said and began to edge her top up.

"I'm fat; I know I'm fat," she said bluntly, not hindering him, but not helping him either.

"You're not skinny, that's for sure," he agreed and kissed her again, leaving her snug pink top just underneath her breasts.

"But I don't think you're fat," he amended, and then pulled the top up and over her head.

She smiled as he used his fingers to comb her long strawberry blonde hair away from her bare breasts.

"Violet, they're... You're beautiful," he groaned and again kissed her.

She shivered as she felt his fingernails lightly scraping at her smooth back, then her shoulders, and then her belly, working up to her thirty eight A breasts with their small, light pink nipples.

Her nipples were so hard they actually hurt and she groaned again when his fingernails raked them.

"Beautiful," he whispered again and put his hands on her hips.

She reached up and undid a shirt button. She grabbed his lower lip between her teeth and bit lightly and undid another shirt button.

"I love you," she mumbled, her words incoherent as she did not release his lip.

Her skirt was held on by an elastic band and she almost squealed when he slid her skirt down, leaving her in only bikini panties, thigh high stockings, and high heeled pumps.

She hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt, finally releasing his lip so she could kiss his hairy, manly chest.

It was obvious that he did some exercising; his muscles were firm. She pressed herself against him, feeling her bare flesh against his rough hairy chest, and she shivered again.

"Let me..." he said and turned on a bedside lamp, then turned off the harsh overhead light.

"Oh, my God," he said, coming up behind her; she was too ashamed of her body to turn and face him.

He grabbed her from behind and kissed her bare shoulder.

"Violet, you really are so beautiful,' he murmured into her ear, his hands coming up to cup and squeeze her breasts.

And, just as she knew he would, Dennis did not leave her blouse and skirt crumpled up on the floor; he picked them up and placed them onto the low dresser.

She crawled up onto his bed and rolled over to watch him struggle out of his shirt and jeans.

Her eyes opened wide when his boxers came down, revealing a substantial slab of meat.

Violet had seen a few cocks; at Baylor Lake High School, desperate for a boyfriend, she sucked a few of the football players' cocks. She would have fucked them too, if they hadn't laughed at her, called her a 'fat ass slut' and left her to sob in shame.

None of those three boys had a cock as long or fat as Dennis' piece of meat, though. She clamped her thighs together, suddenly fearful of how that huge tree trunk was ever going to fit into the small opening of her pussy.

Dennis smiled at Violet and climbed onto the bed to stretch out next to her.

"Can I...?" he asked, tugging at the waistband of her bikini panties.

She steeled herself against the fear and mutely nodded her head. He did peel the polyester material down and sighed appreciatively at the sight of her sparse strawberry blonde pubic hair.

"You can tell I'm a natural strawberry blonde," she whispered, afraid to open her eyes.

"Yes I can," he said and eased her panties off her legs, taking her shoes with them.

"There; that's more comfortable, huh?" he asked and again stretched out next to her, taking her into his arms.

His kisses were demanding, his hands were touching her all over. Finally, his fingers found her soaked pubic hair, found her slick, puffy lips.

She grunted in orgasm as his fingers found her throbbing clitoris.

"Oh, my sweet sweet flowers," he moaned and sucked another kiss from her gasping lips before bending his head to suck an aching nipple.

"Uh!" she grunted as his fingers were tickling another orgasm from her overheated pussy.

She grasped his head, forcing him hard against her breast.

"Ah!" she cried out as a second orgasm pulsed in her guts and he paid homage to the other breast with his mouth.

"I just love, I have to taste, there is nothing like the taste of a woman," Dennis babbled as he wiggled down and rolled her onto her back.

"Aigh!" she suddenly screamed out as he glued his hot mouth to her pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she screamed, bucking her pussy hard against his face.

So this was why Sierra put up with Olympia's nasty, unhappy attitude.

Dennis sucked her lips, sucked her juices from her, and then found her clitoris.

She cried out harshly, squirted copiously when he lightly bit her nub and the next door neighbor actually pounded on the wall, hard.

"No! Ah! No more!" Violet sobbed out, weakly pushing Dennis away from her pussy.

He chuckled while she rolled weakly from side to side, still trying to catch her breath.

"Let me..." she gasped and reached down for his cock.

"I'm not going to..." he warned and then growled as she sucked almost half of his length into her mouth.

Three strokes with her small hand and she gurgled happily, tasting his semen flooding into her mouth.

"I love you," she admitted, then fought back the groan.

She hoped he was still too entranced with the orgasm to have heard her declaration.

"Thank you; I really like hearing that," he said sincerely as he again stretched out next to her.

He pulled her over to press against him and she felt his limp cock as some semen dribbled out of it, staining her stockings.

"Do you... Um, you know, do you...." she asked, looking down at his hairy chest.

"Right now? Yes, I'm pretty sure I do," he admitted.

She looked up into his hazel eyes, searching them. Then she smiled happily and burrowed her head against his shoulder.

"Love you, Dennis Dumas," she murmured happily.

"Love you too, Violet Breaux," he said and kissed the top of her head.

"You like my big old ass, huh?" she giggled as his hand gripped, squeezed, fondled her buttocks.

"Love that sexy ass," he said and sucked a kiss from her.

"Listen I uh, this is," she stammered as she felt his cock slowly rise up.

"Violet, honey, are you a virgin?" he gently asked and she burrowed her head against his chest again.

Again he kissed her, he rubbed and squeezed and fondled her flesh. He used his fingers, sought out her sensitive clitoris and she grunted in orgasm.

"I'll be as gentle as I can," he promised as he rolled her back onto her back.

"I know," she assured him as he knelt between her plump thighs.

"Kiss me," he ordered and she smiled and craned up for a kiss.

"Love you," he murmured into her mouth and placed the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

She tensed up as she felt him begin to enter her but his progress was aided by her copious wetness.

There was a momentary blink; there was no pain as she'd heard Tanya describe, just a blink and then she groaned loudly as she felt his entire length filling her pussy.

"Am I..." he asked and she stuffed her tongue into his mouth.

He lay on top of her, most of his weight supported by his elbows, kissing her, sucking her tongue into his mouth.

Then he began to pull out of her and she groaned again.

If sex felt like this every time, Violet could understand why Tanya had three kids. Actually, she wondered why Tanya didn't have more than just three kids. She wondered why her mother, who claimed to have had hundreds of lovers, had only given birth to herself and her fifty four year old brother.

Violet could feel the flared head of Dennis's cock as it scraped and rubbed against the walls of her pussy. She could feel the shaft of his cock press against her throbbing clitoris as he leaned forward. She twisted in blissful ecstasy as he grabbed her nipple with his left hand.

Then he pushed back into her and put more of his weight on top of her.

"Ah!" she screamed in orgasm and wrapped her fat legs around his hips.

She locked her ankles together and ground her pussy up hardtop meet his forward thrust.

"Ah, oh God!" she screamed and the next door neighbor banged a meaty fist on the wall again.

"I don't think he likes us very much," Violet giggled after her orgasm subsided.

"Maybe might want to put a pillow over your mouth next time," Dennis chuckled.

She grabbed one of his foam pellet pillows and screamed into it when Dennis again began to pull his cock out of her pussy.

Suddenly Dennis tensed and fought hard against bellowing as he pumped stream after stream of semen into her clutching pussy.

"Oh God, oh God, that was oh!" Violet gasped, pulling the pillow away from her sweating face.

When he could think again, Dennis slowly pulled his cock from Violet's sloppy pussy. He discovered he was still hard and urged Violet onto her knees.

"Oh!" Violet gasped when Dennis fingered her pussy a few times.

"Oh! Nuh uh!" she protested when he pushed his slimy fingers against her tightly puckered anus. "You ain't sticking nothing up there!"

Dennis didn't listen to her; she was protesting verbally, but her plump ass was pushing back against the tips of his fingers. He slid his still erect cock into her pussy and she groaned, pushing her face into his mound of pillows.

Within minutes, he had a good rhythm going; his two fingers pulled out of her rectum as his cock slid into her pussy and his fingers jammed into her rectum when he pulled his cock out of her pussy.

From time to time, he would spread his two fingers apart, trying to widen her anus for a third finger.

He was glad he'd already ejaculated so much; he was able to pound in and out of her, smacking his belly hard against her pale pink buttocks

"Augh!" she screamed into the pillows, shaking in orgasm.

Dennis wormed a third finger into Violet's stretchy anus and then tensed and groaned as he pumped her pussy full of more of his semen.

"Oh God, no more, no more," Violet whined, trying to fall forward, the headboard preventing her movements.

Dennis pulled out, groaning with the effort. He then wobbled off the bed and into the bathroom.

A quick pee, then he washed his fingers clean.

Dennis checked that the door was locked, turned off all the lights except the bathroom light, and then returned to the bedroom.

"What?" Violet asked sleepily as Dennis chuckled.

"Smells like sex in here," Dennis quipped.

"No shit," Violet said.

"Still love me?" Dennis asked as he pulled the comforter down, rolled Violet over and slid the other side of the comforter down before pulling it up to cover her.

"Yeah," she agreed and burrowed into the pillows.

Dennis prayed, tried to do his nightly meditation but couldn't think of anything else but the slumbering girl lying next to him.

"Hey!" she protested slightly when he moved one of the pillows away.

"I get at least one, huh?" Dennis protested.

The alarm woke him at six o'clock and she was now facing him in her sleep.

"Oh my God; I'm insane," Dennis thought, looking at the nineteen year old girl's face. "I have got to be out of my mind; she's just a kid."

Violet woke up to the smell of burning toast, at first very disoriented, then groaned.

"Did I really?" she asked, then touched her sticky, gummy pubic hair and groaned again.

"Hey, hope you like your toast well done; Kimberly took off with the good toaster and this one, if you just jiggle the handle burns the shit out of your toast and..." Dennis chattered from the doorway, extremely nervous.

Violet blushed hotly as she got out of his bed, uncomfortable in her nudity now that the passionate excitement had waned. Her stocking on her left thigh had worked its way down and she truly felt ridiculous

"Good God, you're beautiful," Dennis said as she bent over to pull her bikini panties and her errant stocking up.

Violet finished getting dressed and came out of the bedroom, blushing hotly.

The outfit had been perfect for going out, drinking and dancing. The lack of a bra had been daring, sexy at nine thirty last night.

Now, at eight fifteen on a Saturday morning, the outfit seemed tawdry, cheap.

Dennis felt equally nervous. Suppose in the morning light, she looked at him and saw a tired, bitter old man? A pathetic excuse of a man?

Before she could pull away from him, before she could reject him, Dennis's first instinct was to push her away, to lash out at her, even to attack her weight, her youth and inexperience.

"God please help me," he prayed fervently.

"Hey, I uh...." Violet said, tears of shame burning her eyes.

Dennis pulled her into an embrace and kissed her. Softly at first, then with growing insistence.

"I love you," she sobbed, clinging onto him.

"Love you too," Dennis assured her.

She ran into the bathroom, again, not shutting the door and emptied both bladder and bowels.

Coming out, she started eating the scrambled eggs and burnt toast.

"So, what you doing today?" she asked, noticing that he wore his suit and tie.

"I'm manager on duty today; we're open from ten to two," he said. "Probably be done about four then got to do some grocery shopping. You?"

"I got to be at work at five; we close at ten but I don't get out until ten thirty, sometimes eleven, depends if there's some dumb ass can't tell when to hurry up and get," Violet said.

"Then what?" Dennis asked as he fussed about, cleaning an already clean counter.

"I don't know," Violet said, adopting a little girl voice. "What you want to do?"

"I uh, you um, uh maybe you could..." Dennis said.

"Pick me up at ten thirty; I'll text you if I'm running late," Violet ordered.

"Okay, come on; where you live?" Dennis said, taking her empty plate from her.

Violet again felt a wave of shame as she walked out to his car; she looked like a slut in such a short skirt and such a tight top with no bra to hide her hard nipples. At the trailer park, she again felt the shame as she saw that three of her neighbors were out and looking with mild interest at the strange automobile that pulled up in front of the old woman's trailer.

Violet kissed Dennis, steeled herself and lugged her jar of jellybeans to her trailer door.

Work kept Dennis busy until three ten, mainly because Babette again couldn't balance her drawer and again it was because she posted to the wrong ledger.

She tearfully signed the written complaint form that Dennis put in front of her and Dennis could see that she'd already had two written complaints that year. One more and she would be let go, no matter what the reason for the fourth complaint.

That night, Dennis met Mitch and Paul at an AA Meeting held in the DeGarde CDU. He frowned as he, for the third time, had to remind one of the patients that it was an AA Meeting, not an 'I want to bitch about my wife' meeting.

"Sir, if I hadn't read the Preamble and hadn't read the 'Singleness of Purpose' announcement at the beginning of the meeting, I could see the reason for your confusion," Dennis said.

"Fuck you, huh? Fuck you! I got a fucking right talk about whatever the fuck I want to, God damned ass hole!" the man bellowed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers