Finding A Guy To Fuck Us Both

Story Info
They found a new Bi friend.
933 words
4.06
157.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a while since my last post but just not anything good to write about lately. Our last Bi male friend that we had moved away and we spent some time trying to find the right one to replace him with and we finally have. We have been searching craigslist for some time but never really found anything to go after.

We are always trying to find a cool bi couple but is harder than one might think we always like the girl but the guy seems to not be into the way that the woman is.

Well after searching and searching for this new friend for some time we got a email from danny saying that he was not part of a couple but would love to play with both of us. It took us a couple weeks to hook up but we made it happen.

We decided to meet at a local bat first and make sure that we all hit it off which we did. We all are smokers and drinkers and just love to have fun. So after a few drinks we decided to grab some beer and head back to the house to get to know eachother better.

We came back to the house played some darts drank some more and were having a really good time. Danny had been at work all day and asked if he could take a shower before we played.

While he was in the shower we got everything in the bedroom ready to play. I was very excited and could not wait to begin.

So he came out of the shower and into our room and layed down on the bed. He asked if we had lotion and my wife got it for him and rubbed him down. After putting lotion all over him she told me to start sucking his cock which I was more than happy to do. His cock was average size about 6 inches or so which is fine cause I love to take it all the way down to the root and had no problems with his cock. It felt great having a dick in my mouth again after not having one other than the strap-on to play with. I am sure you will all agree the real thing is always better.

While I was sucking him off he was playing with her tits and fingering her pussy getting her all ready to fuck. After I had my fun I told him that I wanted to watch him fuck her. He started to enter her and I love to watch other men fuck my wife it turns me on like crazy. While he wass fucking her he told me to bring me my cock which I did and he started to suck on it while fucking her. So nice to find a true bi guy not just one that will let you suck him and then fuck you since you let him fuck your wife.

Another first for me during this was that while he was banging her he grabbed my head and started to kiss me which was so hot I have been bi for 15 years and have never kissed another male but it was hot and I enjoyed it. My wife looked up and said that is so hot watching you two kiss which made it even hotter for me.

After making her come a few times I wanted to take a ride on that cock so I got my ass all lubed up put some on his cock and started to slide onto his pole. Again had been a while since I had the real thing so felt so good going in and just the right size that it did not hurt going in. Now dont get me wrong I like big cocks to but this one was hitting the spot. I started bouncing up and down on his cock like the cock whore that I am moaning for more as he pounded me. After about 20 min on top of his dick I decided I wanted more but I wanted to be in her at the same time.

I had her lay down and I put my cock in her and had him get behind and put his in my ass. It feels so good to have my dick in my wife while having a dick in my ass. He again fucked me nice and hard while I fucked my wife. After about 5 min of this I wanted to watch him fuck her again and give me my reward deep in that pussy.

So I told him to fuck her and cum deep inside. I don't know about the rest of you but I love a fresh cream pie. So after he fucked the shit out of her she came over and sat on my face and told me to clean her out which I did loving every minute of it. After I had licked every last drop of his cum from her pussy I cleaned his cock and had her ride me until I came inside her as well.

So we have found that male friend again one that we both like and that can fuck us both and make us want more and more. We will continue to look for that couple but for now we have him to play with and have lots of fun. So if you are a bi couple in AZ drop us a line maybe we can make our own story.