Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick claims his puppy.
8.1k words
4.63
31.5k
15

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep almost immediately when my head hit the pillow. The wet dreams I had kept waking me up. Jen suspended while I used a cat o' nine tails on her. Jen tied spread eagle on the bed while I teased her with feathers and vibrators. Jen cuffed to a wooden X while I took a crop to her. Patrice bent over the couch while I took a paddle to her. Where did that one come from? Jen waiting by the door on her knees handing me a leash attached to a collar around her neck. I liked the last one because this one seemed to be playing out to the end instead of waking me up. She undid my pants and started giving me a very sensual blow job after I ordered her. I could feel it as it seemed so real, with her brown puppy dog eyes staring up at me full of love.

That is when I grunted and felt myself erupt into her mouth. I opened my eyes startled. It was no dream. There was Jen coaxing the last drops of my climax out of my cock with her mouth and hand. When I moved startled, she looked up at me with those brown puppy dog eyes, licking her lips. The satisfaction was etched all over her face. The first thing I thought of, my ex-girlfriend never did that for me and it was rare if she did it at all without a lot of coaxing. Then she crawled up slowly and pulled my ear lobe.

"You woke me up like this because you needed your pain medication?" I asked in disbelief. Jen shook her head no then yes, I was so confused and still so sleepy that it didn't sink in. I went to the bathroom first as I had to go. I washed up a little and got the two painkillers and a glass of water for her. Then went off to get the pen and pad. I looked at the clock, it was 8 AM. Some sleep is better than none I guess, at least it was Sunday morning.

Jen wrote, "I woke you up this way because I wanted to. I woke you up this way because it has always been my duty. I woke you up this way because I was hungry for you. You said I could slowly eat what I wanted. I did need my painkillers and it was the best way to wake you." She wrote out as carefully as possible. I debated on how to wake Rick at first. I saw he was hard as a rock and I just fell into my normal role. The pain I was feeling would just have to wait. I had to show him I wanted this and I was willing. I wanted to show him my love and desire for him as well as myself.

Jen was getting a tad bit better writing left handed as she wrote slower. I had to give her credit, she had a sense of humor. I laughed at what she had to say or rather wrote. I helped her crawl beside me into my arms. I gave her a big sloppy kiss on the forehead. "What am I ever going to do with you?" I said whimsically with no actual meaning behind it.

Jen started slowly writing again, "Claim me as your slave, Master. It is all that I could ever ask." Jen was smiling as she let me read it.

I wanted Rick not because of gratitude, he is everything I searched for in a Master, any slave would. I had to find a way to make him understand that, I had to make him mine.

I read what Jen had wrote then looked at her. Those puppy dog eyes were begging me. I was still hesitant because of the situation. I thought I would put a little humor in it and she would back off maybe.

"For one, that isn't asking. Two, what makes you think I could be your Master?" I asked with trepidation.

Jen started writing again. She wrote "Will you please" in front of the her previous statement and changed the period to a question mark. "You have already demonstrated control several times with me and others, plus you have compassion. That is what I am looking for and need in a Master." She let me read after she was done.

Damn, Rick was right, I asked wrong and made it a statement.

I was stunned when I read her statements. After looking back over the last two days she was absolutely right about what she wrote. One simple statement summed it up for her. I thought about asking her about love. That would have been a stupid question, she would just point back to the same statement, that was love for her. Is it love for me? I thought about the last relationship and what went wrong. I thought about the definition of love. Everything turned up yes in her favor so far. Then I thought about marriage. That contract is a societal legal document that is about as worthless as the paper it is printed on anymore. Most don't see it that way including big business as they are the ones that reap the benefits. This relationship would have more upside in my point of view. I thought about everything I read. This isn't like Mr. Fifty Shades either, but is in a way, I might be like Ana trying to over analyze this. Though I thought she was the smartest dumb person in her analysis most of the time as she had trouble seeing the big picture. Jen isn't trying to change me, just make me realize what I can be. The answer is trust, plain and simple and she trusts me without a doubt. I have found an adorable lost puppy and mine to keep if I say yes.

"One last question before I answer. What about kids?" I asked wanting a clarification.

"I am on the pill, so I am safe in that regard. As for the future, that would be your choice to make not mine. Does that mean a yes, Master?" Jen wrote.

Then she looked up at me with a smile that no one could resist and eyes to match. Those eyes, damn, so mesmerizing I thought. I took the pen from her shaking hand, picked up the pad and wrote a big "YES" lengthwise on a new page and showed her. I saw her mouth a "Thank you, Master" then grabbed me with her left hand to hold me tight and kissed me. Jen was crying after the kiss.

"I am yours to command Master. Anything you desire." She scribbled on the pad joyfully

It is very nice to have someone in my bed to snuggle up with even though it was only a few minutes. Very comforting indeed, unlike the cold and lonely nights of the last month. Jen had never met me before but trusted me from the very beginning. Did she have a moment of sudden clarity from the bang on her head? I am still confused but will go with the flow and see where it leads. I have to, I already agreed I thought sighing to myself.

"I am going to take a shower. Care to join me?" I asked with a smile. She nodded a smiling emphatic yes.

"It would be better if you learned to order me instead of asking my opinion." She wrote. I looked at what she wrote and it clicked in my head, she wanted me to have total control over her. I left it to her choice and she didn't want that, she wanted to please me with what pleased me, that in turn pleased her. This could be harder than I thought since I am not used to barking orders quite like that even as a Project Manager.

"I am going to take a shower, join me Jen." I ordered.

"Much better and with compassion too." She wrote smiling.

I thought about what she wrote. Truthfully I didn't get it for the longest time. Was I supposed to use slave instead of her name? To me that was still with compassion. Oh well, I will figure it out sooner or later.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Jen got up with me but left the bedroom. I would figure out where she went in a minute. I turned on the water to get it warm. She came in with a box of the saran wrap and the tooth brush I gave her. She was way ahead of me though I would have figured it out as soon as I took her clothes off. I helped her out of the sling first and wrapped her arm. I pulled the tie to her top and watched it separate displaying her wonderful breasts. I couldn't help myself as I kissed each nipple and pulled the half loop rings with my lips. Her nipples easily responded growing hard from my manipulations. I trailed kisses down across her stomach across her navel. I heard and felt her breathing increase.

I pulled her silky pajama shorts down and they pooled at her feet. I then slid the lacy panties down slowly and let them fall. So soft my hands found out as I caressed her ass cheeks and held them as I picked up the kisses from her navel where I left off. Her breathing was labored as I continued my way south slowly. No hint of stubble as she was silky smooth, her legs also. I ran the tip of my tongue up across her slit into the folds hitting her already hard button. She spread her legs wider wanting the intrusion to continue. I heard a gasp but she held still and didn't move a muscle. I repeated the assault on her clit while sliding a finger inside her wet velvety depths. I used the flat part of my tongue and applied more pressure as I licked her like an ice cream cone. Her cunt was attacking my intruding finger. It took me about five minutes but I finally heard her take a big breath of air and hold it. Her left hand grabbed my head and held my head against her. Her body went rigid as her orgasm spread through her trembling body. I pulled my nonworking hand up to help steady her as I figured she might be wobbly once she relaxed. She finally released the hold on my head. I slowly rose keeping my body close to hers and my hands roaming up her back. Being careful to stay out of injury ways.

She was biting her lip when we finally met face to face. I kissed her and she pulled me close with her left arm. No words were needed, I could see her thoughts written all over her face. Kissing became the thing of the moment and the attack of tonsil hockey kept a furious pace for a couple minutes. It just seemed no one had worried about her needs in a long time was my thinking or was it unabashed love? I gave her time to collect herself after we finished kissing, before wrapping her ribs in the saran wrap protecting the bandages.

I couldn't believe what happened when Rick undressed me. He took possession of my body for my pleasure. Was it his pleasure also I wondered. I imagine it was both as he was gentle making sure he stayed away from my injuries. So soft and gentle and knew how to please me though I did make some guidance. It was highly pleasurable and I was already turned on and was on the brink quickly. I couldn't tell him that he needed to tell me to cum. I just let it happen naturally to please both of us as I figured that is what he wanted.

I loved making sure Jen was nice and clean. I washed and conditioned her hair. I dried her off and removed her wrappings. I brushed and combed her hair out then used a blow dryer. I trip to a beauty salon was in order I thought. I even squeezed the tooth paste out for her. I set out and finished my routine after I deemed she was finished the best I could.

Rick treated me like a queen not a slave or a submissive but then he was right. I needed that kind of treatment in my poor condition. I felt more alive than I had been in a long time.

I picked up her clothes dropping the panties in the hamper and the rest I carried back and put them in a drawer in my bedroom. Jen looked at me questioningly but I ignored her. I put on my jeans from yesterday and a clean t-shirt with some silly logo on it. Then grabbed her hand and led her to the spare bedroom. I opened the closet and pulled out her white skirt, matching tank top and helped her put it on. Then added the white lace panties and the sandals I bought her. She looked like a dream girl to me. I felt proud of myself.

"Meet me in the kitchen, I will fix us breakfast in a minute." I ordered her. She nodded her head yes and took off.

I didn't understand why Rick put my night clothes in his bedroom. He took me and dressed me. I loved it as any would imagine though the panties weren't needed and it seemed he put them on as an afterthought. I would have to tell him that I normally don't wear any unless I am wearing shorts or jeans and that time of the month. He didn't put a bra on me but the tank top has enough support that I don't need one, he knew that evidently. He ordered me to the kitchen, the least I can do is get the orange juice and coffee started while I wait.

I retreated to the bedroom to get the pad and pencil and Jen's sling. I had forgot to put it on as I thought it might be in the road when I dressed her. Then it was off to the kitchen where she was fumbling around trying to help. I figured she wanted to help and let her be in that regard. I showed her the sling and she stopped so I could get it back on.

"Thank you, Master." I mouthed and grabbed him in a bear hug and kissed him hard on tip toe to show my pleasure of his actions. It hurt a little from the rib standpoint but it was well worth a fleeting dash of pain.

"Scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast." I stated as I needed food and knew Jen had to be hungry. Jen nodded yes. I cooked while she finished fumbling around making coffee and getting us some orange juice in a glass. I had a lot of sympathy for her as I knew she wanted to help and probably do the cooking but knew she couldn't.

"I have a couple places for us to go today. One is to help fix our communication problem. You might want to think about some personal needs, beauty needs and such. I also need to take you down to the precinct tomorrow morning. They are hoping you can identify one of the attackers." I said thinking of all the places I wanted and needed to go. Jen just nodded her head in understanding.

We sat down to eat the breakfast I made. Afterwards we were enjoying the coffee she made.

"Why did you put my nightwear in the drawer in your room?" Jen wrote.

"I decided it would be easier on me and you if you were in my bedroom, instead of running back and forth all the time. It would also save time cleaning two bathrooms." I explained to Jen.

"So you want me to sleep in your bed permanently?" I asked, not that I was getting overly excited or anything just yet.

"Now I understand your reluctance to my plan, it wasn't exactly what I had in mind." I stated pondering what she was getting at or was it.

"Normally, that would mean Lover or possibly future Wife status to an unmarried slave like myself." I wrote trying to make him understand his action would have consequences. This is a different situation however and I could see his point. I didn't want my hopes and dreams built up and the bubble burst because of a misunderstanding.

I read her statement, it didn't make sense to me at first. Then I remembered the story and partly understood. I had to ponder this situation for a few minutes. The future Wife status was easy to discern, that would make sense to anyone. Lover status needed further clarification however.

"Explain Lover status?" I finally determined.

"Basically I would be your girlfriend though I would still be your slave." I wrote wishing I could cross my fingers.

I wasn't sure I wanted that kind of relationship with her however. I was trying for convenience not a relationship, though I understood her point from my actions. Though, my bed would no longer be cold and lonely.

"So you would be my girlfriend and slave. What happens if I decide we needed to break up." I asked.

"The same as any other relationship. I would leave." I wrote, though I would make sure he had absolutely no reason to do that.

"Fine then. It is settled. We will move your stuff into my bedroom." I said as I didn't have any other prospects so why not. The only other person in the world I would remotely consider is Patrice and she is unobtainable.

We moved what Jen had in the drawers and closets in my bedroom. Didn't take that long, only a few minutes. We then cleaned up the kitchen and left for our little shopping trip. I changed my plans about the shopping trip after our last discussion however. If she wanted me to be her Master, I would claim her as some of the stories suggested.

The first stop was the mall and the first jewellery store we came to had exactly what I was looking for. I looked on the internet last night when it was mentioned but all the necklaces I saw had little dainty chains, this one was relatively heavy 3mm gold chain attached to a large gold ring. Its length was perfect and allowed the ring to nestle just below the neckline. I was also lucky they sold chains to order on site. I bought one eighteen inches long with a lobster claw large enough to attach to the ring with a three inch gold bar at the end. Yes, it looked like a leash. I bought a flat gold heart charm to attach to the ring also. I had 'Ricky's Puppy' inscribed in Celtic script. Yes, a dog tag so to speak. She looked beautiful wearing it and was proud. She stood for a long time admiring the look in a mirror while I looked at earrings. If I was going to do this, it would be with both feet on the ground running.

I couldn't believe it, Rick claimed me. He must have done some research last night that told him what to do in some aspects. I loved the subtle public collar and tag. I was his Puppy, very fitting for the first time we met. A leash to go with it. I would follow him anywhere he cared to take me. I was happy and excited and my pussy got very wet.

I was looking for a set of earrings to match the collar, I spied a gold set of earrings that had three different lengths of chain with different colored jewelled hearts at the end I liked. The girl, Sarah, waiting on us said they had some nipple rings also. She must have noticed Jen wore them. I chose a pair that looked like a gold heart and one that looked like a gold band. I couldn't make up my mind which I liked the best. Then Sarah said this one is the best seller as she showed me a bar with a blank gold placard suspended by two chains. The selling point is they could be inscribed also. Jen couldn't make up her mind either of course, so I bought all four. I had no idea what to have inscribed on the placards. Sarah took Jen to the back so she could get the right size rings and bars for her nipples. Jen was a little flushed but smiling when she came back out a few minutes later.

I was like a kid in a candy store. Master was buying me earrings and nipple rings also to go with the collar and leash. I never had so much jewellery in my life. Sarah was a fantastic sales girl. When she took me to the back to get the right gauge and band size for my nipples, she played with them. I thought she was getting them nice and hard for the bands, but I felt it was more than that. It got me even hotter.

Sarah, gave me her business card and winked at me as she finalized the sale. Sarah told me if I needed any more jewellery or more to give her a call. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and a good looking blonde to go with her nice smile and blue eyes, rather stacked from her appearance with nice legs in four inch white pumps. I was wondering what more meant as we walked away with our purchases, Jen wrapped around my arm tightly with a permanent happy smile.

"Jen, do you know what she meant by more?" Jen looked at me like she was giggling then pointed to me, her then the store where Sarah worked.

"Oh, she would like to join us?" I said bemused in understanding.

Jen nodded her head yes in reply.

"Would you like that?" I asked wondering if she was into women also.

Jen pointed to me.

I got the picture with that answer, my choice. I pulled the pen and pad out of my coat pocket.

"I understood your answer as my choice. Would you like that?" I asked wanting to know her feelings.

"Yes, the THREE of us could have a lot of fun." She scribbled on the pad.

"No jealousy?" I asked checking.

"Not exactly. You moved me into your bedroom. That signified you claimed me as your Lover as well as your submissive slave as you have claimed me. Of course I would be more than jealous any other way and I would leave." Jen wrote with a huge smile.

"If I moved you back to the other bedroom then it would be alright?" I asked wanting to know what kind of mistake I might have made.

"That would also give me the right to leave unless I committed a serious offense that warranted the move. A serious offense, I would have to determine to stay and take your punishment and try to absolve myself or leave." She wrote explaining her stance.