Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid back on the bed, got comfortable grabbed my cock and guided it to the entrance of her tunnel. I moved forward and sank balls deep as she was so wet, she was tighter than I expected. Her muscles took over and started eating my cock, that is what it felt like anyway. I couldn't help myself and started slamming in and out of her for what seemed like forever. My cock and senses were on overload and it didn't take long for me to build into rapture. I slammed into her one last time emptying my contents into her. Her muscles were milking me for all they were worth. I notice she had her legs spread in a position against the bed giving her some leverage. Maybe it was too much for her to put her legs around me and wanted to lay as flat and still as possible.

She had that happy blissful look on her face and was breathing hard as I bent down and kissed her. She hooked her left arm around my necked and forced a hard tight kiss before relaxing her grip. Then she pulled my ear lobe. I got the message. I looked at my watch and determined that she could have another set of pills as it was later than I thought. I got her a cup of water from the bathroom and the two pills which she happily took. We climbed under the covers and went to sleep even though it was still a bit early. In my mind it was an exhausting day, especially for her and I didn't get much sleep the night before.

I laid there confused for some time. I let her guide me as she wanted to have sex. I thought I was the one that was suppose to have total control over her. Then again, I wouldn't have and she knew it. She wanted to have sex before she took the pills. I wondered if it had something to do with her lover status that prompted her to take action. No, she said she was on fire earlier and I need to quench the fire. I hope she found it at least satisfactory for her as well.