Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 03

Story Info
A quietly rushed day for Rick and puppy.
9.7k words
4.66
20.9k
13

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Yes every now and then there is a chapter that comes along that might be boring but needed. This one fits that category well as you will find out in the coming chapters. I have the story complete but have been meticuously going through the story and fixing the noted comments from Chapter one. I hope I have done that to every ones satisfaction.

****

I had one of the best nights sleep in ages as I awoke with the early morning sun in my eyes. Puppy still laid spooned next to me sleeping. The wonderful sex though limited still filled my thoughts as I looked at the clock. It just rolled over to 7 AM and the automatic alarm sounded, I forgot to turn it off damn it. The noise stirring Puppy from her blissful sleep with a yawn and a stretch. That horrible reminder of a cast from her elbow to nearly the tips of her fingers. Out of bed I went and turned that blasted noise maker off.

"Rise and shine my little Puppy." I said with a warm smile.

She looked at me then the time and there was mild fear in her face. I was confused at first then remembered what she did yesterday morning and what she said about being her duty.

"Don't worry, it may have been the best rest you have had in a while and you deserved every second. Those pills can have that effect on you. I will not hold it against you." I said being soft and gentle rubbing her silky smooth legs. I tickled her feet just to see. She jerked them a little, it might have been the suddenness of my action or they were ticklish I am not sure which. It could have been the pain in the ribs from the jerk. She relaxed as I rubbed them however.

"Shower time Puppy." I stated softly.

Puppy nodded her head yes as I helped her up. I wrapped her up in the saran wrap. I took her leash off before we got in the shower. I used her soaps and shampoos to get us both nice and clean. Then dried her off after and removed the wrap once again. I brushed and combed her hair and blow dried it. We both brushed our teeth. She looked at her makeup and I shrugged my shoulders. I gave her the two pain pills to take which she complied.

"Do the best you can Puppy. I know I can't even begin to help with your makeup." I said.

She smiled and gave me that silent laugh of hers.

"I will go fix breakfast while you fight with it." I said laughing. Compassionate orders still I surmised while fixing breakfast.

I decided on Coco Wheats for breakfast, one of my favorites, quick and simple. I knew how I like mine, lots of sugar and a splash of milk. I didn't even have a clue if Puppy even liked them and never thought to ask. How inconsiderate I thought, as I buttered the toast. There I go being softhearted again. I went to check on her, she was just finishing up. Looks like she had some minor stops and starts along the way with the amount of tissues she used but looked good.

"Good job Puppy." I praised her as I got behind her and wrapped my arm around her, grabbed her left breast and pulled her back tight against me. She gently wiggled her ass against me and smiled.

"Breakfast is ready. We will eat now." I said.

She nodded her head yes.

"I hope you like what I fixed, else tough cookies." I said a bit ashamed of myself but had to start acting like the Master she wanted at some point. I still wasn't sure I was getting it right. She picked her leash up and handed it to me. I hooked it in place and led her to the kitchen.

"You can fix it however you like." I said as I watched on for future reference. She added a little sugar, more butter, stirred then added some milk. I already had mine and glasses of OJ and coffee on the table. We both started eating.

"Sorry I didn't wake up for the morning blow job, Master. I love how you take care of me. Last night was utterly fantastic. I haven't had this breakfast in ages." Puppy cited with scattered statements.

"Proper rest in your condition is more important. Your welcome." I said knowingly. "You know, I haven't ate breakfast naked in forever." I said laughing.

"It suits us." Puppy stated.

I started cleaning up the dishes and brought her back a banana. I poured another two cups of coffee, at least I remembered how Puppy liked hers. It didn't take long to clean up after ourselves and it was time to get dressed. I got dressed first and put on a dress shirt and blue jeans. I dressed Puppy in a denim skirt and a tank top as usual and had her wear the flats then added the shawl that Patrice loaned her. I removed the leash telling her it would be wise not to wear it again til we got home. She nodded in agreement.

Puppy got her purse and took her BC pill. Last but not least I put the sling back on her. We were off to the precinct. While she was working with SI Torrez, I made an appointment with my doctor under my sisters name for later that day. I had no choice on the name til I could get the insurance straightened out.

"That tablet was a good idea, made my job much easier. We already have the two in custody. We found video in a store where the one picked her up Friday night. Officer Carlson made a sweep last night and arrested both of them. They were already wanted and this just added to their list of crimes, they will be going away for a long time. I thank you for coming in." SI Torrez informed me.

******

Rick was right, I was a lost puppy. How could I not accept the name he gave me or every thing he has done for me the last few days. I have fallen deeply in love with him in such a short time, I can't explain it. That night in the alley, there was just something about his eyes that told me he was the one. The Master I was searching for.

I grew up in a small town in Iowa. I can remember being able to talk when I was seven or eight. I got tonsillitis from strep throat which are both common in kids. They removed my tonsils and I haven't been able to speak since. They really don't know why, doctors couldn't find anything wrong except the chords wouldn't vibrate. They were thinking nerve damage but couldn't find any affliction or cause. They gave up when I was ten, as they thought it was a mental block.

Mom died the following year and dad went into a morbid psychological state afterward. He was just going through the motions day in and day out usually with a whiskey appetizer or more. I was the only person he could talk to, talking back in sign language didn't help. He wanted to hear her voice, the voice that I probably had.

I never had many friends at school, many shied away because I couldn't talk. I was smart as the teachers always told me. A few of them even learned some sign language to help me along. I dressed to keep the boys away. I was heart sick about that as I always wanted to dress to impress the boys but knew they would only want me for one reason if I did. I was miserable most of the time but I had the drive to overcome any situation.

I remember my sixteenth birthday and that was when it started. Dad wasn't drunk for the first time in ages. I thought it odd as I had been taking care of just about everything around the house. Even taking the car to buy groceries, after taking his money to do the shopping. He didn't care as long as it got done. Everyone knew I shouldn't be doing what I had to do, they understood and kept their mouths shut. Even the cops looked after me from a distance. He was joking with me that night, first time in ages.

I don't know why I did it still, dad said it was time for my birthday spanking. I just laid over his lap and let him. He was gentle at first just like it was a joke and he was counting them. It started a tingling sensation that was driving me nuts. The swats got harder near the end and I was writhing in pleasure trying to get pressure on my young nub. Though I was acting like anybody else kicking and trying to scream hiding my growing problem. He yelled, one to grow on and it was the hardest yet, my body froze as I climaxed. You are your mothers daughter after all he said sweetly not knowing what I had done. It was his birthday present to me apparently. After that he left for the bedroom and never touched me again. I soon realized he was trying to get me to scream or talk from the spanking, that was what he really wanted and it didn't happen.

I took care of him the best I could for the next few years. I was nineteen when he died, they called it a heart attack in his sleep. I knew better, he drank himself to death. I had no where to go and no job prospects locally, I took what little money I had and went to Chicago in the old car. The car broke down on the freeway thirty miles out. A couple, Lance and Mary, stopped and helped me.

They took pity on me though it was very slow going in the communication department at first. They were the ones that taught me all about BDSM and being a submissive slave. It was a wonderful three years as their personal maid and slave.

They bought me a hair removal device and after about a year of constant use I was totally hairless below the neck as was Mary. I loved the feeling and I didn't need all the products associated with the removal anymore other than an occasional new growth, just lotions to keep my skin oh so soft. Mary got pregnant and after the baby was born, they decided it was best if I moved on. I was heartbroken of course but I knew they were right.

I got a job in a bar after that. That is where I found a new Master, Lionel. He and his buddies were there and I was their waitress. It was his birthday party. The manager made me show a card to all new patrons I served that I couldn't talk but could take orders like no other. The manager was a sweet old guy that looked after me at work, maybe out of pity. I was wearing tight jeans that night and when I turned taking their third round of drinks, I dropped my pen. I bent over to pick it up not thinking and unladylike, my ass was up in the air wiggling like I had been taught. Lionel playfully swatted my ass, not really hard. It put me on autopilot though, I wiggled my ass for more. He didn't disappoint and swatted me a second time a little harder. I got my pen, winked and smiled at him as I left to get their drinks. I teased him the rest of the night, rubbing my tits against him, the occasional hand touching while he responded in kind.

Lionel waited for me to get off work that night and took me home and had wonderful sex. He was the one that ordered me to get the tattoo and piercings. We had a great relationship as his sex toy and we were happy. There were countless men and women we played with discretely. He was in line to being promoted to a full partner and that is when things went down hill for us. I couldn't be his everything, both of us knew it. We were both heartbroken but knew the truth and he let me down easy. He had to get married to one of those uppity semi rich working trophy wife bitches to further his career. I laughed at the thought, she wouldn't be a bitch for long, maybe a submissive bitch in heat. She was jealous of me being the so called maid from the beginning. I don't know if she knew the truth, but I suspected she knew enough. Lionel left me a letter the day they got married and left for the honeymoon giving me my final instructions. I cried for two days after they left. He left me $10 grand in a bank account under my name. I gave away all the clothes and toys he bought as neither of us wanted a reminder. I cleaned the house for three days making sure there was no reminder anywhere of me before I left. I don't think it would help him all that much but it put my mind at ease and gave me something to do.

That was the reason I was in New York, he set up a meeting with a couple that was looking for someone with my desires. He may have reversed the numbers on the address by accident or was given the address wrong more likely, he was always very precise. That is how I got myself into trouble, I found someone that knew the alphabet at least. He knew where I needed to be and I was late, probably too late. He said he would show me, I saw the sign to the club but he guided me forcibly down that alley instead where his partner in crime was waiting. I panicked and one of them kicked me in the ribs. I was scared and hit my panic button, that is when the other one swung the bat and I tried to defend myself, falling back against the dumpster hitting my head from the blow. All I remember was the gallant knight in shining armor coming to my rescue and scaring the bad guys off.

I was in and out of consciousness and I remember the doctors and nurses commenting on my tattoo. They thought I was his slave and may have beat me up or his wife as the paperwork was odd and listed me as his sister. So was the report from the cops who listed me as a Jane Doe. The arm was a clean break and they had it set in a new type of self adjusting splint then cast over it. They tried to talk to me but all I could do was nod my head and they didn't want me to do that either. I tried to tell them with my left hand but they couldn't figure out I was trying to talk to them. My emergency bracelet was missing so they didn't know. I played deaf and dumb from then on out.

When Rick picked me up from the hospital I had to play the doting woman or slave for their eyes at least. They gave him the instructions to take care of me thinking he was my Master, I had no choice but to play along. He took me home to take care of me just like a fairy tale. The things he did for me Saturday had me hot and bothered and wishing to display my true self. Patrice, the meal, even the quick shopping trip. I fell head over heels in love with him, something I didn't think possible for me. I fell asleep dreaming of him all night long.

I woke up about 6 am Sunday morning, I hoped it was Sunday morning anyway, with my arm throbbing in pain and needing the bathroom. I needed the pain pills they prescribed, I like pain but this was a constant unbearable throbbing. It was a struggle with using the pot as I had a hard time getting my clothes down. Left handed was hard and if I moved the wrong way my ribs hurt like hell. It wasn't the good kind of pain either. I finally overcame my predicament. He had seen my tattoo already so there was no hiding or denying my status or desires. The only solution was to make him my Master and I his slave. He was already doing a fine job whether he knew or not.

He had my pain pills and he was asleep in his bed when I found him. His wonderful cock pointing skyward, wet dreams I wondered or just morning wood. Do I wake him or take care of him? I can do both at the same time I reasoned. The pain in my arm kind of subsided as I went on autopilot after his delightful cock. It had been months since I had one to care for and I was going to savor it. I was all worked up and couldn't satisfy myself at the same time. He lovingly used his experienced tongue to get me off later, it was a dream come true. Under the circumstances I just let it happen and let myself go. He cared for me as a lover would though broken.

What happened after that is what shocked me, him moving me into his bedroom. I was to be his lover as well as his slave. I had never had that before, only one other slave I knew had that kind of relationship and they got married after a while. I was overjoyed, but I told him of the consequences of his actions, more or less I was his girlfriend as the real world dictates. There was no turning back as I would see to it, I decided right then and there.

The jewelry store episode was fun. I was surprised Master caught on so easily. Sarah was putty in my hands because she wanted to be a submissive and didn't know how to go about it. It was her actions that told me right from the beginning. I set her up but good. Master was happy and I was horny as hell but had to control myself. He wanted to take me shopping for more clothes but I stopped him, there were better and cheaper places, especially on the internet. The makeup and perfume was the best though, I knew I would have trouble with that at first. I got my personal items I needed. We went to the adult store where I showed him the various items I liked as he had asked. I was getting worked up more and more but I doubt he knew that. I knew he had done some research so he wasn't totally lost. Pictures and the real thing can be deceiving sometimes as I am sure he wanted a firsthand visualization.

He bought me the tablet and software and I was extremely happy as I could have a voice and couldn't wait. He ordered me more shoes online than I have ever had at one time in my life. Then we got all the toys I wanted so he could use them on me. I was hoping he would use the bullets on me today but I guess that might not have been a good idea at the moment. He called me Puppy, he gave me an adorable and fitting name. I almost had an instant orgasm right then and there, something I didn't think was possible. I was surprised at my action and the little heart tag, it all made sense. He was claiming me as his everything. I would be his Lover and Slave forever though he didn't exactly like the term slave. I would ensure that I never disappointed him. We ate a wonderful meal, he can really cook. I can't wait to show him I can cook.

We talked about the contract he showed me, I had seen these before but was never offered one. I was always in a different situation that it never mattered. I was thinking this was the same as he just wanted to see my views of what I liked and didn't like. I trusted him, I think it was his compassionate gentlemanly qualities that I didn't have to worry and made me feel totally safe. I made it perfectly clear what I was to him and what I didn't like where it involved people. He was using it to understand me and my desires. I think I made it perfectly clear that his desires were mine by default.

Patrice showed up, I really like her. He had her help me no questions asked. I think she was a little jealous about my presence but she knows they aren't meant to be. If what I heard is true, she has met her one true love. They will be happy if they don't let status and pride get in their way. She has the ability to meet in the middle, love will do that. I was in seventh heaven when he pulled me onto his lap and after Patrice left I had to have his cock in me. It might have been a little painful with the ribs but I made it turn into pleasure. Afterward, it may not have been such a brilliant plan however. I hoped the liberties I took didn't get me in too much hot water. It had been a whirlwind weekend and I was on top of the world so I didn't care.

Now he got me an appointment with his family doctor, Dr. Beverly Miles. I had a feeling I would have to play someone else again but I would not disappoint him in the matter. That is where we are now, filling out paperwork. He asked if I should be present and I shook my head yes.

When the doctor came out and took us to the exam room, I thought that odd, Master explained the situation. The doctor understood and would have to go along with it until these injuries were healed. Master would have to get the insurance fixed before the next regular exam.

****

"Had a rough time of it I see. It's only three days but I think x-rays are in order to see how things are progressing with the ribs and arm. I can check the swelling and the splint they used at least." Dr. Miles said.

"I need a new pill prescription as I am on my last month." I explained to the doctor, showing her what I was on after the x-rays were taken.

"We will worry about that in a minute. I want to check your throat first as that was Rick's primary concern." Dr Miles said professionally.

Dr. Miles poked and prodded and shone a light down my mouth as was usual with the others. She left and came back a few minutes later with a spray bottle. "Don't move or swallow until I tell you." Dr Miles ordered as she made three or four spays into my throat.

I thought I was going to gag, might seem odd as I can swallow a cock and its load but this was different, cold, wet and gooey.