Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swallow." Dr. Miles ordered and I did.

It felt funny like a numbing sensation, maybe that is why I was having problems with the spray.

"Now get up on the table as I want to give you a full exam." Dr. Miles ordered. Nothing out of the ordinary except my throat was feeling funny. Dr. Miles gave me a breast exam, her eyes lit up when she saw my rings.

"I like those. It is seldom I say that as I think they are a nuisance." Dr. Miles said. "I think you are healthy but I am going to give you a different prescription, I think is better. I need your real name on the top line by the way." Dr. Miles said smiling at me.

I had the tablet out and gave her my real name.

Dr. Miles looked at her watch. "Now cough for me." Dr. Miles said.

I did as instructed. There was nothing until the third one, I had a real voice as sound erupted, I was surprised and elated at the same time.

"I bet you have had this problem from the time your tonsils were removed. Rare, but it happens from time to time. I can't fix it but I know who can. It is an easy fix now, but can take a while to learn how to use it properly. Sometimes the problem gets identified with cough syrup or maybe alcohol. Didn't you ever have a cold?" Dr. Miles asked.

"Yes, but I never took cough syrup, couldn't afford much more than aspirin when I was little. Truthfully I haven't been sick with anything for the past ten years or so. My dad died from drinking so I don't drink, just a little wine from time to time." I explained.

Dr. Miles wrote a consult for a specialist and handed it to Master along with the new BC prescription.

"Now for the x-rays." Dr Miles said looking them over on the viewer.

"The arm looks fine, the swelling is down, the bones are aligned and compression splint adjusted just fine. Should heal properly without surgery. You are very lucky it didn't splinter or break the skin. Just keep up the good work. I will look at it again next Thursday. I will recast when I am satisfied and give your elbow and fingers some mobility. It might take up to three months before it will be totally healed. The ribs look good also, keep from straining them, some vitamin D and calcium pills will aid in your recovery. Nothing else can be done though I can get rid of the ugly bandage job and make things a little easier. When you go to the pharmacy, get a rib support bandage. That will take care of the problem and will make bathing much easier as it is easily removable." Dr. Miles said then laughed as she removed the bandages carefully as possible.

"That is one ugly bruise. What pain medication did they prescribe and how much." Dr. Miles asked.

Master handed over the bottle for her to examine before returning them.

"This is fine and there is enough til next Thursday. The pain should abate in a few more days and not be needed but we shall see next week. Any problem with headaches? Dr. Miles asked concerned.

I shook my head no.

"Good. The concussion wasn't very serious according to the hospital but one can never tell when dealing with the head." Dr. Miles stated.

"The nurse will take a full blood and urine analysis. I will have those results next week as well or call if there is a problem." Dr. Miles said sweetly, she pressed the buzzer on the intercom and the nurse showed up to take me away.

"I want to talk to Rick for a minute." Dr. Miles said with a wink and a smile.

That is when I understood they knew each other more than just patient and doctor.

****

"What are your intentions with this woman, Rick? I have known you since we were kids and this isn't like you." Bev asked as a friend.

"Truthfully Bev, I fell in love with her the minute I looked into her eyes the other night, I think. I was sort of forced into the situation." I said feeling proud but a little ashamed.

"That is actually good to hear. Do you know what your getting yourself into?" Bev asked.

"I have looked into it and she is willing to help me with her desires as well as mine. It might seem I have the power but I know she actually does for the most part. You know me, I couldn't hurt a fly." I said knowing what she was talking about.

"I could tell she loves you very much. She is already very dependent on you. I saw the rings and tag, your doing I take it?" Bev asked with a tinge of jealousy in her voice.

"Yes, partly. I did that yesterday after I claimed her totally. It was her desire and she gives me what I have been missing and not just the sex." I said proudly.

"I like the occasional dalliance into that realm myself. I never considered you though, even after all these years. Wish I had known. You always liked the smart simplistic gold digging bubble heads like the last one. What happened to her by the way." Bev said shaking her head.

"Jealous? Well, she said I had commitment issues but truthfully I am not totally sure as she got colder towards me each day til I got fed up." I explained.

"I see. I am somewhat jealous. You are actually a prize and this makes you a bigger prize to many more women than you think. You will have to fend them off with a stick. Treat her right and she will treat you right. I don't want to see her in here because you hurt her." Bev said lowering her head.

"You aren't the only person to tell me that this weekend, I never realized. You too?" I asked surprised.

"Truthfully, most want it one way or the other. The cultural upheavals in the 40's and mostly the 60's caused this problem. For the most part girls were actually brought up to be submissive and men powerful before that, even after the 40's. Now it has been so diluted to conform to equality that many have to hide their true desires or be deemed a freak. There is a growing number bucking the equality trend however and showing they have made their choice. Jen is one of them and it comes in many different forms. But the answer to your question is yes. I have to be very subtle about it though and I haven't met the right guy as I am not into the physical pain aspect that much. Then you pop up out of the blue and...well, you get the picture." Bev said rather diminutive.

"I understand. Thank you for everything and being honest Bev." I said taking it all in.

"There are clubs and special stores not far from here that could help you quite a bit. Stick to the very good private clubs, membership is expensive but worth it. The good shops are usually by appointment only but check their reputation first. There are people that can help you in the pursuit if you need. Be careful though, there are several illegal underground markets with criminal activity." Bev explained and warned.

"I didn't know any of that." I replied shocked.

"Your welcome for the advice Rick. I know you, you won't fall for the bad habits and traps. See you two love birds next week." Bev replied happily.

Bev and I said our goodbyes then I collected Puppy and went to the pharmacy to get the prescriptions, vitamin supplements and rib bandage suggested by Bev. Then we went back to the condo. I left Puppy with George until I parked the car and returned. I needed to talk to Erica to allow Puppy access to the building and my condo temporarily.

"This is your new permanent girlfriend?" Erica asked rather mundanely filling out the paperwork and looking Jen over. Erica noticed the collar immediately and was rather pissed off. Fuck, I played it all wrong, that could have been me if I only knew, Erica thought unexpectedly.

"Absolutely." I said proudly.

"Here are her keys and parking access card. Remember they are only temporary til I get the report." Erica said handing them over being professional as possible with the sudden knowledge.

"I also have this box that was delivered a little while ago." Erica said putting it up on the counter. I have to be very discreet in my actions, Erica realized. If things didn't work out between them, maybe I could be next and show him, Erica thought. Damn, he even bought her new shoes and a good many at that. Didn't have to be nosy as the shipping label told me the sender and enough about the contents. I wonder how she got injured? Looked like she might have been in a car wreck. I know he didn't take his car out Friday and she wasn't here til Saturday afternoon as I had reviewed the security footage, odd Erica thought to herself.

The box wasn't all that big nor was it heavy, just awkward. I didn't have much trouble handling it at all. When we got on the elevator I heard Puppy giggling. What ever Bev gave her, it hadn't worn off yet and it was nice to hear her real voice even though it was a little raspy. I think she was a little amazed herself as she grabbed her throat and was smiling. We got into the condo and I set the box on the table.

Rick didn't notice Erica at the counter, I did however. It was in her eyes and facial expressions, she was jealous and a little upset upon seeing me and staring at my new jewelry. Erica didn't look the type which I thought odd and what I was giggling about. Maybe she was just surprised but understood.

"Does your throat hurt? I asked concerned. Puppy shook her head no. I made the call to to the specialist and set up the appointment for tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM.

"Did you log your appointments?" I asked. Jen got her tablet out. She showed me her schedule while I had her add the one for tomorrow. She actually glowed from excitement.

"I love you Master!" Jen said with tears in her eyes using the tablet again.

"I love you too, Puppy." I said happily. I grabbed her carefully and gave her a long loving kiss. It may have led to more if my stomach hadn't started grumbling. I opened the box so she could rummage through it and see what it contained while I made a late lite lunch.

Ham sandwich squares, cheese and cantaloupe cubes that I brought to the table. Puppy was trying on the shoes that were in the boxes and modeled them for me except the boots. She saved the pair that matched what she was wearing for last. Blue four inch open toed pumps. She walked around in them to get used to them and left them on. I had to give her a kiss to see if the height helped and it sure did. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"We have one more place to go today after we eat." I said with a wink.

"Thank you so much for the shoes Master. I have never owned so many before at one time." She said while eating her lunch.

"Your welcome my Love. I think you have enough for every occasion now." I replied. Puppy nodded her head in agreement.

We cleared the table and did the dishes. I had to let Puppy help to make her feel more useful. We carried the shoes to the bedroom and put them away. She wanted to wear the new ones she had on. Then I had her stand by the bed so I could put her new rib bandage on. It looked horrific as the bruise was deep black and blue about the size of a basketball. Starting about an inch below her right breast to her hip, near her belly button wrapping around her side. Looked like she was kicked flat footed by one of the attackers. The blow to the arm must have been afterward and sent her head into the dumpster as she protected herself and her purse at all cost. The scream button must have sounded before the blow to the arm along with my quick arrival, must have scared them off.

I thought about using the remote vibrator we had gotten but decided she had been poked and prodded enough for the day along with the disgusting visual effect of the bruise. Where we were going was close to where we ate the first night so driving was a non issue. The second was a little further but well within walking distance from there. A taxi ride home would probably be a good idea as it had been a long day already and she needed to rest.

"Pain pills?" I asked. She hadn't had any since this morning which according to Bev was a good sign. Puppy nodded yes. So I got her a cup of water to take them. I put her leash on and pulled her close for a hungry kiss. It would have lasted much longer but the alarm on my watch went off.

"Remember the restaurant we walked to Saturday evening?" I asked. Puppy nodded her head yes.

"The place we are going is a block more maybe a little further. Will you be alright in your new shoes?" I asked. Puppy did think about it before nodding her head yes. After all, she did make it in a lower heel that weren't hers. I put her leash inside as I wanted to hold hands or arm in arm instead as we walked. I wanted everyone to see she was mine in the normal way. Maybe my ego was getting the best of me.

It was the beauty salon of course. I wanted her hair cut as I noticed severe split ends and her nails done along with a pedicure. Specific orders to avoid the right hand as much as possible, only polish. I told Puppy I would be back as I had another place I wanted to visit down the street.

Believe it or not, it was a pet store. I was looking for an I love puppy key ring. I was in luck, they had one in blue letters with a red heart with a white background and the only one they had left. It was perfect, though sappy, as I put the keys and access card on it. The girl waiting on me even gift wrapped it for me. The girl gave me a wink as I paid for it and a hope she loves it statement. I told her she will love it. Do these kind of women actually come out of the woodwork when you notice the signs, I wondered. I noticed the dainty bracelet the girl wore around her wrist. I was intrigued as she held it up for me to inspect. 'MY Bitch' was inscribed and she looked proud wearing and displaying it to me. She wasn't a beauty by any means but had a charming face and attitude to go with the chubby looking body.

"Cool, Dog Bitch?" I asked her. Thinking it was such a match working in a pet store and a couple stories I read. Otherwise I might get my faced slapped off if I was wrong.

"Yes, sometimes cat but I love being my Masters Bitch in heat the most, aarrff." She said laughing.

"I bet you do." I said with a laughing smile. How do these women pick up on my status so quickly though, I wondered?

"Cum back again." She said as I was leaving. I understood the hidden innuendo.

I knew I had more time to waste but didn't see anything that caught my eye as I wondered back to the salon. I suddenly had to do something that was important to me and almost forgot. I made a phone call to my sister. Rikki is five years younger than me and about ready to graduate from college with a PhD in something or other as she keeps changing her mind. She will probably have a field day with this but I would have to face it sooner or later. The sooner the better I decided.

"My big brother calling me? I feel privileged! Happy belated Birthday by the way." Rikki said laughing.

"Well, it is nice to hear you haven't lost your sense of humor." I said laughing with her.

"What can I do for you? Rikki asked bewildered as he rarely calls.

"What are you doing this weekend?" I asked hoping she didn't have to study for finals.

"Actually, I am free this weekend. You are coming to my graduation in two weeks aren't you?" Rikki asked seriously.

"I haven't got an invite yet. Maybe I should check my mail. Haven't done that since last Thursday, I have been very busy." I said thinking about everything that has happened and forgetting to check my mail.

"Maybe you should. It is RSVP you know." Rikki said in a huff.

"Don't get your panties in a twist. Do I get to bring a guest?" I asked on the off chance she thought I wouldn't have a date.

"Yes, it is in the invite." Rikki said not thinking.

"You want to come visit this weekend? I have someone I want you to meet." I said relishing her answer.

"You are kidding, you have a new special someone?" Rikki asked amazed.

"I do indeed and it is more serious than the last one." I said knowing Puppy could be the one.

"I am glad she left, I hated her. So wrong for you. Of course I will be there. If you are calling me already, I think it is of utmost importance I show up. I can be there Friday afternoon about four." Rikki said excitedly.

"I only ask one thing." I said knowing she was going to be judgmental.

"What is that? Oh big brother of mine." Rikki said laughing.

"Keep an open mind." I said laughing at her.

"This must be a real doosey then. I'll see you Friday." Rikki said hanging up.

That was her way of saying, yeah right, another bimbo bitch on my arm, I thought.

*****

My brother calling me on a Monday. Wanting me to visit before finals. Finals will be a breeze for me so that isn't a problem. A new girl to boot already. Keep an open mind, what did he mean by that? This sounds serious and worth investigating. Something tells me I am going to be in for the shock of my life for some strange reason. I know, Kathy at his work. We are sort of friends from the last time Jill and I was there, at his company Christmas party. She has the hots for him and keeps tabs on him, she was getting close to me to find out what he liked. She would know. I better call her before it gets too late.

"This is Kathy. How can I help?" Kathy said with her work face on.

"This is Rikki, Rick's sister." I said clarifying.

"Oh. Hi hon. How are you?" Kathy asked thinking this was strange.

"What is going on with my brother?" I said demanding information.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him since Friday when I did everything but fuck him at the bar. He put me in a taxi and sent me home. I was pretty well lit and horny, he didn't take advantage. He took the week off, that's all I know. Why?" Kathy asked concerned.

"He invited me down for the weekend out of the blue. Just wondered if something was wrong is all." I said being catty about another woman. That sounded like Kathy alright and my brothers actions as well.

"Nothing that I know of. I thought it strange he took a week off myself, he never does that." Kathy said being a little concerned herself.

"Thanks. Bye." I said hanging up. He took the week off. The only person that would know why is his boss. I am not going there, nope, not that leach. His neighbor, Patrice, where is her number. Internet, don't fail me now. There it is.

"Patrice. What's up Teddy darling?" Patrice said expectantly not paying attention to the incoming call.

"Patrice, it's Rikki." I said getting rough around the edges.

"Rikki? Oh sorry, I thought it was someone else. What's up?" Patrice said laughing as it dawned on her who it was.

"Come on, spill the beans." I said getting a little upset.

"What on earth are you talking about, darling?" Patrice questioned, confused at why Rikki was calling her.

"What is Rick up to?" I asked getting impatient.

"Not much that I know of. Why?" Patrice answered smoothly.

"He calls me for a weekend visit to meet someone suddenly. Then tells me to keep an open mind. What is he up to?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Oh that. You seated Rikki?" Patrice said giggling and understanding now.

"Yes. Why can't I get a straight answer from anybody?" I asked getting more perturbed.

"I imagine nobody knows but me. He has fallen head over heels for a wonderful woman actually. I wouldn't call it a rebound either, though that is what I would like it to be. If he called you to meet her, then I would say he might be serious." Patrice answered. Damn, I might be out in the cold with Rick if Teddy doesn't work out, Patrice thought.

"Then, why would I need to keep an open mind?" I asked feeling a little bit better.

"Philosophical reasons I would say." Patrice answered cryptically.

"It's against the grain in another words?" I asked thinking of what it could be about.

"You could say that. Don't worry your pretty little head none, he knows what he is doing. Wait til you meet her." Patrice answered jubilant.

"You approve of her?" I asked with a start.

"Sure. Well...maybe." Patrice said jealously. I truly wish I was in her shoes, Patrice thought.

"Okay. Thanks. That is a load off my mind. What do you mean by well maybe?" I asked.