Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just a little jealous is all. If I only knew." Patrice said somewhat hollowly.

"Only knew what?" I asked with confusion setting in again.

"You will just have to see for yourself, darling." Patrice answered misty eyed. Teddy was still an unknown entity, Rick wasn't and his recent drastic changes was exactly what I was looking for in a man, Patrice was thinking.

"Okay, bye Patrice." I hung up from another relatively odd conversation.

This was like talking to a brick wall hoping for an answer. So, he has found someone new and is serious about her already and Patrice is jealous. I can't wait to meet her then. Would that be before or after I pull her hair out? Another one of those gold digging bimbo bitches I expect. Odd that Patrice would be jealous of her, that didn't make much sense. If she only knew about what? Patrice was a straight laced woman as far as I knew. WTF, I had more questions than answers, it could wait. Jill should be home any minute now. I can take my frustration out on her.

***

I walk back into the salon expecting to wait another half hour or so. The girl at the counter said she would be about another fifteen minutes as they were waiting for her nails to dry. I looked at a styling book to see if I saw a hair style I liked. I would consider myself an oddball when it came to that. I like black, rather long and straight the best, just like Puppy. Though a change is exciting every now and then. For example, I liked Anne Hathaway before she got it cut. Short for her doesn't match her face and she looked ugly, just my opinion. Sandra Bullock has beautiful hair, more so as a blonde which I find odd. I was trying to picture Puppy with some of the cuts and it just wasn't working so I quit.

Puppy came walking out and she looks just lovely. All they did was cut an inch or so off and made it look fuller. They redid her makeup. I was expecting red nails but got the same adorable brown as her eyes. She looks like a million bucks to me. I left them a good tip for a job well done.

"Thank you Master. Do you like?" Puppy said smiling and twirling the best she could.

"Of course I do. Worth every penny." I said smiling happily.

"I was going to take you out for a Chinese dinner but it is way too early yet." I said looking at my watch. It had only been a little over two hours since we ate the late lunch.

"We could always get takeout and warm it up later Master." Puppy said thoughtfully.

"That is a good idea." I said. On the way we passed a used DVD store. We went in and got Letters to Juliet, her choice and A Good Year, my choice, and some pop corn to go with it. A dinner and romantic movie at home sounded like a hit to me. We did check out the behind the screen adult movies but neither of us saw anything of value as the selections were very meager.

We ordered sweet and sour pork, white rice, fried rice, spring rolls and lo mien with fortune cookies of course. I was going to take a taxi back but decided to walk instead and Puppy agreed. We took our time window shopping as we went. I did stop and get the mail, the graduation invite was there.

Once back I put the food in the microwave to try and keep it somewhat warm. Got us a glass of wine, hers diluted in OJ as she seemed to like it that way and remembering what she told Bev. I opened the mail at the table. The invite first as I had to take care of that immediately. The tickets were already there, all I had to do was call to confirm, which I did.

"My sisters graduation is in two weeks. It is a must we show up. I invited her down for the weekend, you will get to meet her Friday evening." I told Puppy.

"Are you sure Master?" Puppy said looking a little nervous.

"You will be fine. Just be yourself." I said.

"Yes Master." Puppy said calmly.

We watched Letters to Juliet before having the dinner, her choice. I liked the soundtrack. For a love story I am just not sold on the idea that Sophie was meant to be with either one. Sophie and Victor reminded me of my last relationship, fragmented in different directions not paying attention to each other, more her than me in my situation. Charlie was more or less mad at Sophie thru half the movie. Charlie let her go near the end when they seemed to make a weak connection, when you find the right person you don't have to be told. You don't let them play the butterfly either and hope they come back, I have learned that.

After our Chinese dinner I gave Puppy her present. She gave me an odd look. She fumbled around trying to open it because of its small size. The look on her face was priceless when she saw the I heart Puppy key ring with the access card and her own set of keys.

***

"It is beautiful Master." I said, feeling the sudden rush between my legs. I suddenly realized, Master wanted more than just a lover/slave relationship. He loves me as much as I love him and it is growing on him. He is trying to tell me in his own way that he wants it all. This is the dream I have always wanted since Lance and Mary. I wanted what Mary had and this is my chance. Lionel and I had nothing more than a slave relationship and that was even iffy in reality. More like full time maid and sometimes sex toy but I did enjoy the relationship immensely because he treated me very well. I really thought there was a chance with Lionel at one time.

We watched the second movie, his choice, eating popcorn and drinking soda at the beginning. A Good Year is an interesting movie though it is hard to grasp at times. Coming to terms with his past and present was the main theme for Max in my mind. Everyone trying to push him in the direction they wanted, then throw in a possible interloper. The ending was hastily collaborated to a choice between love and the probable future horror of his job. He had already made up his mind before going back to work with the letter to Christie, calling a halt to the sale. So why the seemingly odd debate near the end? Then went to the woman he quickly fell in love with, a love all those years ago that he barely remembered and didn't realize.

How I wanted to play with Masters semi hard cock, my head laid in his lap while we watched the second movie. It took a while to find the comfortable position I wanted. How I enjoy him stroking my hair, face and shoulder. My arm is causing so many problems for me, it keeps getting in the way and the ribs don't help. I know he wants me healed before we play as he is so cautious, so do I, it is so fucking frustrating to put it in perspective. I am so horny and he controls himself so well. I am like a broken china doll and he doesn't want to break it any further or hurt me. Once the ribs are healed I will be in better shape to pleasure us both better at least. Another week probably and I can't wait.

Last night was wonderful but the ribs kept me from actually enjoying it. I am sure he knows as well, he was all worried with how I felt physically afterward. Laying in his arms all night was a privilege I rarely had before. One that I must actually get accustomed. The rib bandage helps quite a bit, the doctor knows her business and they seemed like old friends. I wonder what they discussed while the nurse was getting all the samples? She made special mention of my piercings and I know she saw the tat, did she give him a lecture? Meeting his sister worries me, he said to be myself. How can I? I feel it is one of the final hurdles I must pass with flying colors.

I want to get off the couch and get between his legs and give him a blow job right now and finger myself to satisfy us both sexually. I tried a little earlier, it just hurt too much to make any move without asking for his help. I decided it better to wait til we went to bed. Maybe the pain pills will help but I am not in that kind of pain at the moment.

"How about some cantaloupe before bed." Master asked.

"Sounds good to me Master." I said as he helped me up. I could feel the cool wetness between my legs. My panties were rather damp. He is still compassionate, probably better to let it slide in my condition. It will come to him in time but I really like it this way. Maybe I don't need the precise orders I was always used to, just perform as it was an order.

I couldn't believe he used pepper on his melon. I had to try that for myself and I found it a better tasting complement than salt or plain. He looked at me rather amused when I did that as the last time I ate it plain. I had to ask about Dr. Miles while I had my tablet available and thinking about it.

"Did Dr. Miles give you a lecture about me?" I asked hoping I wasn't intruding.

"Not exactly. Bev and I have been friends since we were kids. She was actually giving me advice about us not a lecture." Master related.

"She is a trusted friend?" I asked hoping this was the case.

"Very much so." Master said.

I was pleased to hear that. That meant I could trust her also, not just as a doctor.

"How close are you and your sister, since it seems you take care of her?" I asked suddenly making the connection.

"We have a bit of a gap between our ages but are rather close. After our parents died, I somewhat had to take care of her. It was tough on both of us, me in college and her just a few months from graduating high school. That is why she is on my insurance until a couple months after she graduates. Out of brotherly love and I can provide it for her. We were closer once but the gap has steadily widened on its own accord." Master explained.

We finally went to bed. I gave him one of the best blow jobs of my life by my standards. He is so yummy tasting and I can handle him with ease. He is just the right size in that department, just above average. He reciprocated in kind, satisfying me with a huge orgasm to begin with as I was so worked up. He is very good with his tongue and mouth. He kept up as I had three more smaller ones before he was done. I really wanted his cock in me but he was as reluctant as I was. Hurry up ribs and heal is my unrelenting dream. He made sure I took my pain pills afterward, so kind, considerate and understanding.