Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah Joins In.
5.7k words
4.7
18.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke before my Master this morning. I know because I could still hear his light snore and his hot breath on my neck. His head buried in my hair along my neck. His arm laying casually over my waist, drat the cast, his hand should be cupping my breast. His cock hard and pushed against me. He must be having a wet dream or his normal morning wood. Must have been what woke me up, my pussy has a mind of its own. Now if I could just maneuver that hard piece of desire into place, nature would take its course.

It took me several minutes with my left hand being sort of pinned, I got his large head into my tunnel an inch or so. If I moved too much I would wake him and I didn't want that or I would have a slight flash of pain. I was having a hard time getting my muscles to work in this position and the ribs would hurt if I moved too much. I would just have to make do with what I had and it felt great. I started rubbing my clit, teasing my little button and biting my lip to suppress my moans, you know what I mean. My nature took over on its own as I felt his hardness slide deeper into me. Was it me, did he grow more or did the position change? I didn't care at this point as I was comfortable and my climax was building. My muscles were working around his cock on their own accord trying to draw him in deeper. It felt like heaven to me and I was on fire.

Then he started thrusting in and out gently, I didn't know if he is awake or asleep and I didn't care any longer. I am lost in throws on my own orgasm as I stiffen, pressuring my button for the max pleasure possible with the heel of my hand. His hand clutching my hip tightly, I felt him ejaculate into me and that further heightened my pleasure. I was soundly happy with myself for a few minutes as the post coital bliss embraced and washed over me.

I am happily satisfied, wishing I could have done more but I had to go to the bathroom. I slide carefully out of bed not waking my still sleeping Master and lover. I was on the pot when it hit me like a slap in the face. What was I thinking? I might be in new territory as a lover, but I am foremost his slave regardless. I told him so. Sure I had fallen asleep in one of my Masters/Mistresses arms before but always woke up and returned to my room before they awoke. It was always a duty I relished to wake one or the other with my tongue and mouth. This was different, I initiated the sex, I satisfied Master and myself but I did it all without permission. What was I thinking, bad slave, bad lover. I had let my own selfish emotions take over, several times already. I started crying. I heard him get up, I tried to stop crying but couldn't. I know he was looking at me, I could feel his stare. I couldn't help it, I got up with my head down in shame and ran past him though it wasn't fast. I had to get my tablet to explain, it was the only way.

***

I woke up, the clock displayed 7:30 AM. I had a very satisfying wet dream, I could tell as the remnants was all over my cock. I hadn't done that in years I thought. Puppy was up already though her side of the bed was still warm. I had to go to the bathroom. Puppy was still on the pot as I could see her. It looked like she was crying. I was puzzled at her condition as I approached, she got up and ran past me though not that fast. I would have went after her but I had to go badly. After washing my hands, I went in search of my Puppy to see what was wrong.

She was at the table and had a glass of orange juice waiting for me. She had already drank half of hers. She still had tears in her eyes as she was furiously typing left handed. It looked like she was distraught beyond my imagination and I had no clue why. I tried to see what she was typing but moved the tablet so I couldn't see. I did notice she had the word processor open instead of the voice modulator. I decided to fix scrambled eggs and fry a slab of Virginia smoked ham for breakfast, so I started cooking and let her be. I figured she was going to talk to me all at once so it wouldn't be a long drawn out affair. I got everything ready and brought both plates to the table. She wouldn't look at me still and kept her head lowered as she pushed the tablet at me after I was seated.

I was eating my first forkful of eggs when I started reading her rather long letter. I almost choked as it was a letter of apology. It didn't make sense at first and wouldn't to anyone unless you read the entire letter. I loved how it was signed, I love you Master, Puppy XOXOXOX. I started laughing as it wasn't exactly a wet dream. I did comprehend what the problem was. She had mixed emotions at what had transpired this morning and other sessions. She had put her emotions first, before me with her wants, needs and desires at the forefront. She was being a bad teacher mainly. I thought about this for a few minutes trying to figure out what exactly to say.

I looked up at her as she sat there looking at me expectantly. Those brown puppy dog eyes begging me for something. It was what she said, being a lover was new to her. I knew exactly what to say, well, ask actually.

"You have never been in love before, have you?" I asked with a smile handing her tablet back.

Puppy shook her head no.

"I am madly in love with you! I thought I was before with my ex, but I believe it was just the sex. When that ended, so did the love I thought I had for her. I fell in love with you the moment I looked into your eyes and I think you did also. I love Jenifer for who she is, the whole person, not just the Puppy personae. It is not about the sex with you, though what little we have shared is very enjoyable, it will get better as you heal I am sure. It isn't about me just caring for you either. It is everything about you that I love. You want to please me no matter what. I want to please you in return and I am learning what you desire of me. That is true love between two people, not just the Master/slave projection. You pleasured yourself this morning, did you not pleasure me also?" I explained my thoughts.

Her eyes got real big upon hearing what I said. Her swollen eyes disappeared almost immediately and her happy, smiling, bright, shiny face returned. She got up and bounced into my lap and kissed me with such force we almost toppled over. After the kiss she mouthed the silent, "I love you, Master!"

"Master loves me and his Puppy completely. I love my Master completely in return." She said after she returned to her place and eating her breakfast. It made me smile and nod in affirmation.

"Never, ever forget that. No matter what happens." I told her. She vigorously nodded her head yes.

"Always Master." she said. That is what Mary had with Lance, that is what I needed, reaffirmation.

We lazed around much of the morning not bothering to put clothes on. Watching the news then watching a dumb action flick on one of the premium channels. We finally got ready to go see the specialist about her throat. After his examination he said this is a somewhat rare condition and overlooked by many as they can't see the problem. Years ago there wasn't an easy fix like today but the problem is easily solved now. After the tonsils were removed, the cords tightened not allowing for vibration. When Dr. Miles numbed them, they relaxed enough to work. All I need to do is make a couple injections to stretch them out. I will need to do it more than once probably and therapy sessions will be needed for a month or so. I will give the first shots today and the first therapy session will be Friday morning. Relax and don't try to use them til the therapy session.

We were both delighted and relieved at this prospect. She was ecstatic at the prospects of having a voice again. She said the shots didn't hurt all that much, like bee stings, as the doctor numbed them the best he could. She said her throat felt fat and I reminded her to remain silent. I was teasing her that I would need a gag to keep her quiet. She relished the thought of that she told me. You might need more than one anyway.

When we got back to the condo, Erica flagged me down. There were several boxes that arrived. Erica even helped carry them up. I think she was interested as to what they were. The last ones were the shoes we ordered, so these must be the clothes I said, being cunning. Before we opened them I started looking on the internet for a piece of furniture.

Yeah, right, clothes my ass Erica thought retuning to her front desk job. Those were toys and I was hoping I would be privy to the contents. Maybe I should have opened the boxes and resealed them. I think I need to make some plans and get in on the action. I know how, I can get dressed in the laundry room, then present myself at the door. I would just have to figure out when and hope. Damn Erica, I chided myself, you are turning into one conniving horny bitch in heat.

I found what I was looking for and Puppy agreed so we set off to buy it. What I was looking for and what I bought were two different things however. I bought a used bookcase style pedestal waterbed instead with six drawers. I would need to make some modifications but would do nicely. They had two different ones and I bought them both, was cheaper than the new dresser I was looking at. I went to a hardware store and bought everything I needed to make some modifications. When we got home, I tore the existing beds apart as I had an evening delivery. It didn't take long to set them up even though we used up our entire supply of disinfectant on them. Took me longer to install the cabinet locks on the drawers and add the eye hooks to each corner. The salesman was right, the old bedding fit somewhat perfectly. Though if something fell, it would be hard to retrieve.

Puppy said we forgot something, as we needed to line the drawers with either velvet or felt. I looked at the time and it was too late to go anywhere and would need to wait until tomorrow. We took all the packages to the spare bedroom for today. I didn't want Puppy to get excited or me for that matter. I reminded her of no activity til after the Friday morning therapy session.

The beds were actually comfortable to sleep on and the lights in the headboard were a plus. The edges were a slight problem, something else to put on the shopping list from a waterbed store I found out the next morning. We went to the waterbed store first and bought the foam padded rail covers. At the arts and crafts store at the mall, they showed us how to make what we needed using velvet, thin foam padding a hot glue gun and a staple gun. We got enough to do all twelve drawers.

We stopped at the jewelry store to see if Sarah was working. She was very happy to see us and hugged Puppy.

"Do you have any simple matching gold wedding bands?" I asked Sarah.

"Of course, this set is on sale and the cheapest we got. You two planning on getting married?" She asked with a smile.

"In the future maybe, this is just to throw the horn dogs off the scent for both of us." I said with a laugh. Sarah laughed with me while Puppy was admiring her new ring and looking at me lovingly.

"Are you free for dinner tonight or tomorrow?" I asked Sarah.

"Since I broke it off with my boyfriend Monday morning, I am free all the time. I want more out a relationship, your kind of more." She said with a blushing smile. Puppy gave her a hug for admitting it, I think.

"What time do you get off?" I asked.

"Whenever you tell me." She said laughing. I got the joke and started laughing with her.

"5 PM." She said with a wink.

"We will pick you up out front." I ordered her. Puppy was wanting to laugh at her and did everything to quell it.

"Til 5 then." I restated as Puppy and I walked away.

"Til later." Sarah said after us.

Puppy and I got back to the condo, I had her check to make sure her key worked for the mail box. I had problems with them the last time. Nothing but junk which was normal for me and why I don't check it daily. We spent a couple hours getting the drawers ready. Then we started unwrapping boxes and putting the items away. Those can stay locked up until I think it is safe enough for us to play I told Puppy. She nodded her head yes on that. Tonight however, I have been wanting to play with these. I showed her the two wireless remote controlled bullets. She smiled at the thought of them then went and cleaned them.

"I need to know how loud they are before I start playing with them." I told her. Puppy lifted her skirt and put it in with her left hand like she had done it before. I turned it on low and she made a slight jerk when it started. I didn't hear any sound unless I was real close then upped the setting, it was about half way when I heard the hum. It still wasn't all that loud but a little more it would be discernible. When it was at about eight on the dial you could make it out at about seven feet away if it was perfectly quiet. At full it was a different story. Puppy was breathing a little heavy so I turned it off.

"I think Sarah will get a kick out of that. Don't you?" I asked with a sneaky smile. Puppy just nodded her head. "You can take yours out if you don't want to play. I will understand." I told her. She shook her head no then handed me the second controller and vibe with a devilish smile.

We picked Sarah up at the front of the mall just a little after 5 PM. I opened the back door for her to get in like a gentleman should, like I do for Puppy. I had reservations at a French restaurant at 5:30 PM before the big dinner rush.

"Sarah, if you really want to play then you will do as I tell you without hesitation. Do you understand?" I asked making sure she really wanted to play.

"Yes Sir. I understand and do want to willingly play." Sarah answered smiling.

"Good. Sit in the center of the seat with your dress around your waist with your legs spread wide." I ordered Sarah.

"Hand her the surprise Puppy." I ordered my wonderful lover. Puppy handed her the bullet.

"Insert the vibrator into your cunt." I ordered her in no uncertain terms. I watched in the rear view mirror as she accomplished her task. I handed her remote to Puppy.

"I will control you. You will control her." I said quietly with a wink. Puppy grinned.

I turned the remote to Puppy on low. Puppy then turned her remote on low. Sarah jumped a little and closed her legs at the knees.

"I said, keep those legs spread." I yelled admonishing her.

"Sorry Sir." She said opening her legs back up quickly biting her lip. I turned the remote on full blast. Puppy returned the favor for Sarah. Sarah moaned but left her legs wide open. I found a place to park the car and took my time. I turned Puppy on low. Puppy was a little slower to respond, on purpose I think. I helped them out of the car as the skirt portion of the dress Sarah was wearing fell back into place.

"Do not climax unless I tell you." I ordered Sarah.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied breathlessly.

The three us walked arm in arm into the restaurant and were promptly seated. We were out of the way near the back with only one other table nearby. I seated Puppy while the head waiter seated Sarah. Toni was our waitress for the evening. I ordered a nice Bordeaux and Roules (happened to be ham and cheese wrapped in a bread cone, bite size) to start. I turned the Puppy remote up a couple notches. Sarah didn't let on if hers went up or not.

I ordered Poulet Chasseur (braised chicken breast and veggies) for the main course and tarte tatin (apple tarts) for desert. I hit about five on the remote during the main course and Sarah was getting a little antsy at this point. Puppy was calm and smiling but had a glassy look in her eyes.

"Do you like our little game Sarah?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes Sir. It is fun. I am having a hard time as I am soaking wet and ready to explode." She replied a little dazed as she tried to eat her main course. I was not mean as I slowed things down to low roar so the girls could eat.

"Is this the more you were speaking of?" I asked trying to get her to admit what she really wanted.

"Yes Sir." Sarah admitted.

"You want to be completely controlled?" I asked wondering how far she would go.

"Yes Sir. I do." Sarah languished.

"How do you want to be punished for bad behavior." I asked with a hopeful admonition.

"How ever you see fit Master. I am yours to do with as you will." Sarah said through gritted teeth trying to eat a carrot.

"Are you absolutely sure or you think you have no other recourse?" I asked.

"Absolutely sure the minute I met the two of you, Master." Sarah replied having a hard time focusing. I think Puppy was playing with her, as Toni came by and refilled our wine glasses. When Toni got to Puppy's glass I upped her remote to high then back down. Puppy jumped then looked at me and smiled then did the same to Sarah. Sarah dropped her fork to the table and put her left hand in her lap. I turned off the Puppy remote but it was too late for Sarah. I knew she had climaxed as she was staring at me with a frozen wanton look.

"Tisk, tisk, Sarah. What did I tell you not to do?" I said sweetly.

"Not to climax, Sir." She said dourly.

"At least you were quiet." I said sharply.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied anguished.

"Eat up, you need your strength." I said laughing.

"Puppy, you are a dirty girl and didn't play by the rules." I admonished. She just beamed at me. I reached over and kissed her. "I love you Puppy." I said with adoring eyes.

"How often do you work Sarah" I asked.

"Depends if I have to work a weekend. I get at least one weekend off a month, Sir." Sarah replied.

"Do you want this part time, full time or when the mood strikes?" I asked wondering where her heart is.

"I don't know Sir, I want to keep my job. Does that make it full time when I am not at work?" Sarah replied not sure how to answer.

"We will figure it out in a little while." I said wanting Puppy input on the matter.

"Did you leave your car at the mall?" I asked wondering where I needed to take her first.

"I decided to take it home at lunch and ride the subway back, Sir. I really wanted to spend the night with you." Sarah replied with a quaint smile hoping she didn't overstep boundaries.

"Good idea. When is your next day off?" I asked.

"I have the next two days off, Sir. I work the next two weekends." Sarah replied smiling.

We finished off the wine and the desert. I paid for our meal. We left for the car arm in arm the way we came. Sarah sat in the middle of the seat with her legs spread the way I told her the first time. I turned the Puppy remote up full blast. Puppy was squirming around in her seat while Sarah was moaning and biting her lip. I didn't let up until we parked in the garage. I turned it down to low so they could walk. Noticing how a horny woman walks is quite distinguishing or maybe it is the vibe causing it, I wondered. Looking at Sarah and her dress, it had a big noticeable wet spot. I had both of them sit at the table while I got another bottle of wine and some glasses.

"Puppy, I need your input and couldn't ask you earlier because the tablet isn't wise at a restaurant. I am pretty sure I already know what your answer is. I have a few other things to consider. Rikki is coming this weekend and I don't know what her plans are after she graduates. She may want to stay here for a while." I said explaining what might happen.

"I never thought of that." Puppy stated with a frown.

"Who is Rikki?" Sarah asked.

"My sister. She graduates from college next week and has never met Puppy." I explained.

"We might have to play it by ear for a while where you are concerned." I told Sarah reluctantly.

"It is probably the best choice, Master?" Puppy stated.

"Sarah, the two of us would love to have you as our submissive. We just can't guarantee it to be full time at the present." I explained.

"I will take what I can get at the moment. I just want to be with the both of you as much as I can and be happy." Sarah replied.

12