Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been hard as a rock for two hours and need to piss. I imagine the two of you need a bathroom break also. So go and clean up, the vibes also." I said with a bit of frustration but knowing we all need a little reprieve. I needed to piss badly so I know they did. I figured if they were out of my sight I could calm down enough. Puppy led Sarah hand in hand to the main bathroom while I went to the bedroom. I changed into my robe to make things easier on everybody.

Puppy came in with her tablet a few minutes later. She wanted to talk to me but pulled her robe out also. I helped her change into her robe with one arm in. Yeah I couldn't help playing a little on the way, she was more than a little wet.

"I am sorry Master. I didn't think of the Rikki equation and didn't think to ask before." Puppy said with sad knowing eyes.

"It is more my fault, than yours. I didn't think about it til I mentioned it." I said.

"It was a fun evening, Master. I need your hard cock in me." Puppy pleaded with a smile.

"Did we go too far, too fast with Sarah." I asked wondering if it is the right thing.

"No Master. She loved it. We can have a lot of fun together." Puppy said surprised. "Oh, inviting her into our lives. I think she can be a great asset to both of us, Master. No, I think she is perfect. She knows there will be no true love for her, only the fun." Puppy said with those adorable eyes of hers.

"I will trust your instincts to guide us." I said, still a little unsure.

That is my main reason for Sarah to begin with. Puppy could teach me using Sarah. Puppy had already agreed to having fun with Sarah, that is the reason I went for it in the jewelry store. Tonight was about finding out if Sarah really wanted the same things and wanted to join us. Puppy needed a female friend in my mind also, one that understood.

We returned to the living room where Sarah was sitting on the couch sipping her glass of wine waiting for us. She looked a little more refreshed and relaxed. I went to the table and retrieved our glasses, and handed Puppy hers.

"To us!" I said as we all three clinked our glasses together and drank. Sarah was actually smiling as was Puppy.

I started kissing Puppy with long loving kisses. I sat on the edge of the couch pushing the coffee table further away with my foot. I had Puppy face away from me and released her robe, falling to the floor. My robe had opened and my cock was pointing toward the ceiling. Then gently, I had her lower herself onto my manhood. Puppy was so wet, my cock could tell where it needed to go on its own. I reached around cupping her left breast, pulling the ring and pinching her hard nipple. I pulled her hair to one side and started nibbling on her neck and ear lobe. I did snake my other hand around and was playing with her right breast as well though carefully. Puppy was moving up and down slowly while her muscles were dancing with my cock and breathing hard. Puppy was making sounds that sounded like gurgling grunts.

"Silence Puppy." I whispered to her but I don't think she could control it. I saw Sarah out of the corner of my eye. She had her dress up and was rubbing her clit while her other hand was playing with her breasts as she watched us.

"Strip, Sarah." I commanded. It didn't take long before she was standing naked. "Puppy wants to watch you play with yourself also" I told her. Sarah moved in front of us and stood mesmerized by watching us fuck. I was surprised Sarah was a true blonde as her slightly thin trimmed thatch matched. She evidently has darker roots on her head and sets off her short feathered hairstyle well. Her breasts were ample but not overly large for her body. Her nipples were maybe nickle size but were just little bumps even as they were excited.

"Isn't she lovely to watch? I whispered to Puppy. Puppy nodded her head up and down."Cum for me Puppy." I whispered to her. That was all it took as Puppy suddenly ground down on my cock, went tight and her muscles clenched my cock. I joined her in the euphoria as I sent squirt after built up squirt into her.

Sarah was panting, moaning and squishing her way along with her eyes closed. I was wondering if she was waiting for me to tell her to climax. I would have been mean and told her to stop but I didn't have the heart. "Cum for us Sarah." I ordered. She buried her fingers in her tunnel, with the heel of her hand pressing against her clit, her other hand pinched and pulled her hard nipple outward, elongating her tit. She wailed through her biting lip as her climax washed over her. Her knees buckled and she slowly fell to the floor on her knees barely missing the coffee table and laid there panting.

"Are your ribs okay Puppy?" I whispered. Puppy nodded her head yes. She brought her hand up to hold mine which was still cupping her left breast and leaned her head back against my shoulder content.

Sarah finally moved and sat back up on her knees and looked at us with a dreamy face. "That was the best orgasm I have had since I walked in on my roommate fucking her boyfriend in college. Tonight has been the best sex I have ever had overall." She stated.

With that acknowledgment I finally understood Sarah. She likes to watch, it turns her on. Wonder if she likes porno movies, I thought to myself. Best sex ever and no cock yet, that was surprising. I also figured out why she wants to be controlled, she likes the slow teasing build up and sexual excitement that it entails. She would probably love being tied up and teased slowly til she couldn't take it anymore. Unlike Puppy, she may not like the pain for pleasure but we will see about that in the very near future.

"I am taking a guess here, you and your boyfriend had the best sex Sunday night?" I asked Sarah.

"It might have been but he was more interested in the ball game than me. I told him to get out Monday morning and he took all of his stuff and left. It has been that way for a long time and I suspect he may have been seeing someone else." Sarah replied saddened.

"Crawl over her and lick us clean." I ordered. Sarah didn't hesitate as she crawled over and began licking Puppy and the exposed portion of my cock. I could hear her slurps and felt her tongue. Puppy began breathing harder once again.

"Sarah has done this before I do believe." I whispered to Puppy. Puppy nodded her head agreeing with me.

"Cum for her at will Puppy." I whispered the order. I could feel the muscle contractions on my cock and little trembles from Puppy as Sarah worked her magic. I knew it was good for her as my cock would jump from her tongue also. I heard the rapid breathing then the holding of her breath as Puppy kept climbing and releasing. Puppy was trying to reach my earlobe with her hand.

"Stop Sarah." I ordered as I thought Puppy had enough and was in pain. Sarah looked up with a smile on her face.

"Sensitive Puppy?" I asked. She nodded her head up and down.

"Sarah, help Puppy up." I ordered. I wondered at the moment why I could order Sarah so easily but couldn't order Puppy the same way. Puppy went behind Sarah and pushed her shoulders down so she would get back on her knees in front of me. Puppy grabbed my cock and the back of a Sarah's head which more or less told Sarah to suck my cock. Sarah was very good and was a natural. She had me erupting in her mouth in no time and swallowing every drop with ease. Puppy and Sarah kissed like lovers as I watched on.

"For the time being, I think we all need a shower. You and Puppy are about the same size, so we have some clothes here that will fit you for tonight and tomorrow. Sarah, I expect breakfast at 8 am for the three of us." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." She smiled happily.

"The bathroom door is to remain open while you are using it unless guests are present. The bedroom door should remain open much the same though I can understand privacy every now and then but never locked. If our door is closed, knock and wait until you are given permission to enter. Let no one in the front door unless I specifically order you. Understood?" I told Sarah.

"Yes Sir, I understand." Sarah stated.

"Go get your shower. Puppy will see you have every thing you need." I ordered. I gave Puppy a light slap on her ass. She wiggled her ass at me then picked up he her robe and hightailed it with Sarah in tow. I straightened the furniture and returned the empty wine glasses to the kitchen. I gathered up the clothes that were on the couch. I made note of her sizes and put them into my phone. Her panties were missing, probably too wet to wear and her skirt part was stained. I laughed at those discoveries. The soft full molded bra she wore was cute but not to my taste. I took her clothes to the hamper in the bathroom where her panties were laying on top of the pile. She was singing a happy tune as she was taking her shower. I put her shoes in the spare bedroom by the bed. Puppy brought her the light blue pajama set to wear to bed.

I followed Puppy back to the bedroom so we could get a shower. Her ribs were making a remarkable improvement I noticed after removing the bandage as the ugly yellow tinge was outlining the bruise . I love it when we take a shower because I have unfettered access to both her tits at that time and I take full advantage. I helped her get dressed as usual.

"I hope you enjoyed your evening Puppy." I commented.

"Immensely Master. It was wonderful. You were wonderful." She replied.

"I know your voice is wanting to work on its own, but remember what the doctor said." I warned her.

"I remember Master. I couldn't help it." She replied with her impish smile.

"Tomorrow is laundry day. I will need to show you where. You and Sarah can do the laundry together. Actually, I guess, she will do the laundry and you will help..er..watch." I ordered laughing.

"Yes Master." Puppy said smiling at my little joke. With that we went off to dream land.

12