Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was what she said, my wife said those same exact words during our ceremony. It may have come from a book or something, I don't know. It led me to believe she is her reincarnation, there was no other explanation. I wasn't completely convinced but more than highly interested. I called a PI friend of mine to do a background check on her when she was in the bathroom at the diner. I wanted to make sure she wasn't some nut case out for revenge though I seriously doubted it.

He called me the following morning while she was getting dressed. Very reclusive according to the neighbors, one even thought she might be a hooker by the way she dressed sometimes. I laughed about that of course. Had a very sheltered upbringing, had a two year degree in Apartment Management and this had been her only job after graduating. Quit college early due to money problems, most likely. Took classes part time and has an Economics degree. Not even a parking ticket and no actual friends could be traced. He asked if he should dig deeper and I told him no, she had told me the truth.

I got lucky with the fetish hairstylist as they had a cancellation and I nearly wanted the full treatment. No tramp stamp and no other piercings other than the nipples at this time. I didn't want to go overboard too quickly, she already agreed I could get her nipples pierced. Her hair was something else, thick in spots, thin and stringy in others. Best type of cut is something fashionably short. The wife loved wigs, she liked to role play as someone else and change her look almost daily, though her hair or lack there of was the reason. I always wondered if she did it to hide from her family or piss them off, right down to the clothes she always wore. This new thrall was identical, she had to be the reincarnation, there is no other explanation.

The public collar wasn't exactly needed by my standards, I did it to relieve her fears that I claim her with the condition and gave her a name as she desired. The name was easy and I spelled it that way just to be different. The earrings were to remind her what she was at all times, my devoted desirous thrall.

I turned on the financial news to see if there was anything new I should know about, I wasn't even paying attention actually. I was trying to figure out if I had the resolve to unpack the equipment in the spare bedroom. One crate would have to be put away as I never wanted to see that one opened, my deceased wife's pictures and personal items. My new thrall was a snoop, I would have to order her not to snoop as if her life depended on it. I would tell her what it contained however, maybe that would quench her thirsty snooping habit. Though she would feel I was hiding something. Then again, the rest would be a reminder also, even if I bought new equipment. Would she understand if I made the spare bedroom into a shrine to someone I dearly loved and not seem like she was an interloping replacement? I did invite her to my bed last night, that was the same thing wasn't it? Am I over analyzing everything? It is my responsibility after all, Snoopie is my responsibility. This has to be a joint decision, not mine alone, if both of us are to be happy. Would she actually say what is on her mind or simply defer to my demands? I didn't want it that way in my conundrum. I looked at Snoopie, she looked beautifully content sipping her wine, idly rotating her piercings. Now is the time to confront my fear head on.

"Snoopie, I need to discuss something with you. I need you to be open and candid in your thoughts freely." I explained.

"Yes Sir." She said looking at me intently and expectantly. I was totally clueless as to what was coming, not blonde moments either. It must be something important if he is asking me to be free and open.

"Today I put you through a lot and there is more yet to come. You exceeded expectations though I know you have only dreamed of this life. It is I who needs your help in overcoming my fear." I said distraught in her potential reaction. I knew there was a delivery coming sometime this evening. I didn't know if it was going to be a male or female, it didn't matter to me. She was going to provide the delivery tip and that had already been prearranged with the stylist.

"I will do my best Sir." She stated with love in her eyes. I loved the praise, it made my heart race. I wonder what else he has planned.

"It has to do with the crates in the spare bedroom and my past. I have tried to lock it all away so I wouldn't think of my wife. I wasn't looking for this kind of relationship, truthfully, I wasn't looking for one at all. You have reignited my passion and I fear I might go too fast too soon with you. You two are almost identical in many ways. I haven't made you look the same either though it might look that way. I don't want you to feel belittled by her or my actions. I fear for myself as well as you in this matter." I said shaking with fear as well as hope not willing to look her in the eyes.

He is pouring his heart out to me. What did he say last night, my love has come back to me in more ways than one. His wife? There was no indication they were married, even he called her his girlfriend, never wife. I am almost identical to her? I can see why he is having a hard time. He sees me as the ghost of his past, one that he loved dearly. He is worried I will be jealous of her. His mind might see me as her and a conflict could incur his wrath. He is afraid I might get hurt because of it. He is so compassionate and wise to tell me. What should I say to ease his mind, I need time to think.

"I didn't know you were married? You always referred to her as your girlfriend." I asked stalling.

"We were lifestyle married. A little different from the traditional sense with a piece of paper." He replied. Tears slowly rolling from his eyes remembering his past marriage ceremony.

I remember reading about a couple of those in some stories. Based on a very elaborate ritual of fire and ice followed by a sexual frenzy of those in attendance. I masturbated to that fantasy many times thinking it was just that, a fantasy. I got to get my mind on the present as my pussy reacted heavily to my sexual thoughts. Of course I resemble her, we have the same desires, wore the same type of clothes. He has her very being locked in those crates, their very being. He thinks I am her, her ghost. I see why he hurts. I think I know what to say with fingers crossed.

"I understand your dilemma. I may not be her as she is the ghost of your past. I am her as I am your future. The two shall meet as one in me and love you the same. I am your loving desirous thrall after all, you have claimed me as I have claimed you. I do not fear for the first time in my life as I have you to guide and protect me. You should not fear as I will guide you with my love, just as she did." I humbly told him.

A smile slid across his face, his eyes brightened. He held my hand and pulled me to him. A deep absorbing compassionate passionate kiss between two lovers ignited. The flames of love rekindled in our hearts as mine was beating hard at a rampant pace. After our kiss I could see the fire in his eyes, not like before, more intense. I melted into him as my love grew.

"We have much to do and it is best we get started as it will take some time and I will need your help. I still want you free to tell me what is on your mind." I explained.

He picked up a tool box from the utility closet in the hall as we went to the spare bedroom. I had no clue what to expect.

The reason for the long crate being awkwardly weighted, it had several steel framing rods taped together on one side. Several mats, different harnesses, ropes, chains and spreader bars. Once we put it together, it turned into a large suspension frame. It took us three hours to put it all together, I was amused at all the possibilities. He called it quits as we were both tired from our efforts. He measured my wrists and middle fingers then made a call and ordered something, not sure what. He made another phone call to delay the wig delivery until tomorrow and made reservations for dinner at a local restaurant instead. I was overjoyed at the prospect of a real dinner date at a fancy eatery.

We took a shower and he treated me like a queen as before even making sure my freshly pierced nipples were treated properly. I love being pampered without a doubt by him, so soft, gentle and loving. I also loved his pain that he showed me last night, my desire. I did take time to hang the other outfit and put the stockings away on one of my trips to the bathroom. I wore the same outfit as before not forgetting my new collar. I debated about the wig as I liked my new hair cut and had to ask. It was up to me but I had to make use of them, I decided to be the true me for this date, our first. It took some time getting used to my new nails but came naturally after awhile.

I was in another world as I walked to the restaurant on his arm, I was proud and so happy. A candle lit dinner, wine, salad, small steak and baked potato as he made the order and I didn't even see the menu. I could only guess at the cost, I probably could have fed ten people at the diner we ate at last night. Holding hands across the table and the love we showed each other in our staring eyes, my pussy was drinking it all in. I was holding onto his arm for dear life and leaning my head into his shoulder on the way back. I thought it couldn't get any better than this.

When we got back to the condo, I started to make a beeline to get changed. He knew what I was going to do and he grabbed my arm roughly and shook his head no. He kissed me and I melted into him like a lover. He forced me to my knees gently.

"Snoopie, as a standing rule, a treat for a treat upon return. You owe me two, but I will let the first one slide as you didn't know and I was too preoccupied before to tell you." He ordered.

"Yes Master. Your desirous thrall understands." I said looking up at his grin.

I knew what he wanted and the bulge was apparent. I was apprehensive but he knew I was not experienced. I unbuckled his belt, fumbled with the button as I had problems with my fingers and new nails. I unzipped his pants and shimmied them down as his manhood stared at me. I had to show him the love he showed me.

I licked his head and shaft and it grew harder, he wasn't huge as in the movies. I had seen many where the girls could barely take half the cock in their mouths and some that could take those monsters. The answer lies in angle, being able to suppress the gag reflex, and breathing I learned. Some could and some couldn't no matter what, it takes practice at any rate. I worked slowly and he seemed pleased as I watched his face, I got that from the internet also, a man loves to watch your eyes. I took him as deep as possible, he was about three inches or so too long before the gag reflex caught me by surprise. I backed off coughing and drooling from the action but tried again slowly. The drool actually made it easier to slide in and out but felt nasty running down my chin. My tongue found his sweet spot as it jumped. I started a slow bobbing motion making sure my tongue swirled the sweet spot when I came to the head. I felt his hand on my head, I hoped he didn't force me yet as I saw in the movies, I wasn't ready for that as of yet I think. He didn't force, it was like he was petting me as praise for my actions. I redoubled my efforts at that point, bobbing faster and going as deep as I dared. I was starting to breathe harder as it was actually a tiring process. Needless to say my pussy was reacting and the familiar itch started on its own accord. I felt the head swell knowing he was getting close. I was a little worried as I didn't know exactly what to expect. His first squirt came shooting deep into my throat catching me by surprise, I choked of course and tried to withdraw, but he held my head so I couldn't withdraw completely. Three or more squirts shot in my mouth filling me up. I tried to swallow with some success but not completely as it escaped the corners on my mouth and drooled down my chin. He with drew his cock from my mouth but held his hands on my head now as he looked down at me with a loving smile.

"In time Snoopie. You must get every last drop and swallow it all." He gently ordered.

I swallowed and licked my lips and ensured his cock was clean and empty. Then I used my fingers to clean all the excess streams and drops on my chin and chest that got away. I was somewhat proud of myself but knew I would have to get much better. I think he showed a lot of restraint as I seen what happened in some of the movies. I couldn't wait for him to be proud of me when I could let him fuck my face with abandon. I knew he wanted that and I wouldn't disappoint him. Once I was done he pulled me up and gave me another passionate tongue wagging kiss then spanked my ass and told me to scoot. I actually skipped as I had been ordered to do smiling. He was laughing at me as I wiggled my ass exaggeratedly, specially for him as I went. As I was changing he put on some light classical music, that took me by surprise but seemed to set the mood. He came in and watched me change and I put on a show for his benefit, I even put on the wig as it seemed more sultry.

"I need to get you more shoes to match." He said as I put on the black six inch pumps and locked them in place. I really like those shoes.

"As you wish Master. This desirous thrall would love that." I stated pleasantly.

"Last night Snoopie, I let you pleasure yourself. Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked.

"Yes Master. This desirous thrall enjoyed herself immensely." I said with a smile wondering where this was going.

"How would you know as you only wanted the end result?" He asked.

"Wasn't that the point Master? This desirous thrall doesn't understand the question." I asked not understanding what he meant.

"It is the point but you didn't control the building pleasure you only enjoyed the result." He said.

I had to think about what he said as he was teaching me something. The object was my orgasm that I understood. Then it struck me what he was talking about. I got to the point and let it go. I didn't control the building pleasure and keeping that pleasure as long as possible, even stopping at the edge and never going over. I had always been that way I discovered after thinking about all the times I played with myself. That is why I always needed more of something. Even with my previous boyfriends that I had sex with. I was a wham, bam and thank you ma'am person never realizing. Sex was always fast, furious and to the point. Is that why my boyfriends didn't stick around? I thought of the sex I had with him, he was right, I went strait to my orgasms, several of them. Yes they were very pleasurable, but what he was talking about could have been so much better because I rushed. I was beside myself and started to cry.

"Now, now, my dear Snoopie, no need for crying. It is fixable with experience." He consoled me with a gentle hug.

I cried on his shoulder anyway. I finally stopped the waterworks. We went to bed as it had been a long day instead of doing anything else. He even took my shoes off first. Tomorrow would be a better day though I don't know how.

12